Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

piya...itna bada commnent...

glad u liked it...

i have only one thing in mind while writing this, it should touch u as u said the line... so im happy as loved it and you had a smile on your face while reading it...

im succesful as u forgot other pair and imagined mishbir through out...

ketu yar, its not jealousy from my side, its just i want to make mishti see what abir is doing to her and absence of him will make mishti to see things...

duniya mein cool IN LAWS bhi hote hain... so sometimes it happens and for me seeing every person as person is important regardless of your age... age se koyi experienced and mature nahi hota, its only situation makes the persons...

mishti is stubborn girl yar, so koyi kuch bhi kare she will think what she wants, so abir ko bolna hi tha he need not to impress...

as i said u cant force relationships and if u love a person then he/she will take care of small things and notice minute details too...

taunting or teasing se kaam nahi chalta yar...u have to undestand ur partner...

agar pati abir jaisa hoon, u have to give in...

love u too a lots...β€οΈπŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—

U know even we have become educated and modern and broad minded..But there r still many people who wld not agree with this match.. 

One my cousin got a proposal where the guy was 1.5 yrs younger to her. They didnt know this but when the guy side asked for her DOB then they got to know this. Boy's parents didnt say anything but that boy wasn't ok with this. And lwt me tell u that guy is not from some small city of anything. He stays abroad still have such narrow mentality. I agree with those who says Age and ur place of living, dont make u broad minded  but ur thinking, ur thght process do.. I told my cousin its better he said No in initial talks only otherwise he wld have created a mess out of this..

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

πŸ€—πŸ€—

U know even we have become educated and modern and broad minded..But there r still many people who wld not agree with this match.. 

One my cousin got a proposal where the guy was 1.5 yrs younger to her. They didnt know this but when the guy side asked for her DOB then they got to know this. Boy's parents didnt say anything but that boy wasn't ok with this. And lwt me tell u that guy is not from some small city of anything. He stays abroad still have such narrow mentality. I agree with those who says Age and ur place of living, dont make u broad minded  but ur thinking, ur thght process do.. I told my cousin its better he said No in initial talks only otherwise he wld have created a mess out of this..

πŸ€—

i know yar, in some cases guys doesnt matter and in some cases gals, kitna bhi progressive ho jaye somethings cant change and narrow mentality duniay kahi oe bhi raho it only depends upon ur bringing and thought process... 

but i believe in seeing person as person and i have seen marriage of my grand parents who are 10 year age gap and 2 age gap... 

age really doesnt matter when u want to stay with each other... u have to build ur relation no these so called norms will build them...

send PM of story, where u original read on couple...

i want to read that version...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

I like cheesy and romance mix πŸ˜†but dont like when partners get hurt due to someone else intentional or unintentional. Mishti pe iska positive impact hua but koi Aur aisa bhi soch sakta tha ki I was right about him, he don't care about his married life and all that Bakwaas that's why ye bahut risky Ho jaata hai πŸ˜†I could never imagine mishti and nannu sharing a bed just to make abir realize ki mishti has more things in her life other than running behind himπŸ’”

Well chodo thats my pov, but the story was awesome 

even i like cheesy romance yar but it should be go with flow, like ur tu mere saat hi rehna, i just love it...

nannu and mishti never, i cant even write for realisation or anything... nannu and mishti safe distance mein hi teek hain...

i love your POV and glad u said to me openly and take this heart❀️ from my side...

vaishu i just mishti to realise organically and one extreme moment, where i dont want to add drunk drama or emotional drama or accident drama... so i thought of ketu's scene on bed, if u want to feel the relations ur emotions should get hurt so that u can work upon ur thinking...

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

even i like cheesy romance yar but it should be go with flow, like ur tu mere saat hi rehna, i just love it...

nannu and mishti never, i cant even write for realisation or anything... nannu and mishti safe distance mein hi teek hain...

i love your POV and glad u said to me openly and take this heart❀️ from my side...

vaishu i just mishti to realise organically and one extreme moment, where i dont want to add drunk drama or emotional drama or accident drama... so i thought of ketu's scene on bed, if u want to feel the relations ur emotions should get hurt so that u can work upon ur thinking...

Exactly my taste cheesy romance with something maturish πŸ˜†

Exactly I can't even imagine them together πŸ˜†

Aww Thanku dear β€οΈβ€οΈyou take 2 hearts πŸ€—

I know dear, actually it's about my cousin, her bf actually did something like this you know giving attention to other person and all to make her realize her love for him and she realized it too, their marriage completed one year too but she still don't like to think about that phase where her husband was giving attention to others making her feel less important, she was always like Kaash Maine pehle realize Kar liya hota ya Kaash kisi Aur tarah se realize hua hota, she want to cherish that memories but still dont want to think about it, and I kinda feel bad for  her πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

ruhi19 thumbnail

Exactly my taste cheesy romance with something maturish πŸ˜†

Exactly I can't even imagine them together πŸ˜†

Aww Thanku dear β€οΈβ€οΈyou take 2 hearts πŸ€—

I know dear, actually it's about my cousin, her bf actually did something like this you know giving attention to other person and all to make her realize her love for him and she realized it too, their marriage completed one year too but she still don't like to think about that phase where her husband was giving attention to others making her feel less important, she was always like Kaash Maine pehle realize Kar liya hota ya Kaash kisi Aur tarah se realize hua hota, she want to cherish that memories but still dont want to think about it, and I kinda feel bad for  her πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

πŸ€—

aww...love u and wanna send infinity hearts...

some times ppl do intentionally in ur cousin case and in my case its unintentional... abir has that bond with her and so he never thought it will hurt mishti or never seen mishti when ketu was around so he couldnt understand her, but if abir knows mishti was hurt by his actions like kunal scolding mishti then he would never do that... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ€—

aww...love u and wanna send infinity hearts...

some times ppl do intentionally in ur cousin case and in my case its unintentional... abir has that bond with her and so he never thought it will hurt mishti or never seen mishti when ketu was around so he couldnt understand her, but if abir knows mishti was hurt by his actions like kunal scolding mishti then he would never do that... 

Yup THAt was unintentional from abir's side and probably from ketki's side too, but actually I am an old school so according to me if you're married you've to maintain some boundaries πŸ˜†

But mishti pe iska Accha asar hua so it was good thing πŸ‘πŸΌ

piyasingh thumbnail

πŸ€—

i know yar, in some cases guys doesnt matter and in some cases gals, kitna bhi progressive ho jaye somethings cant change and narrow mentality duniay kahi oe bhi raho it only depends upon ur bringing and thought process... 

but i believe in seeing person as person and i have seen marriage of my grand parents who are 10 year age gap and 2 age gap... 

age really doesnt matter when u want to stay with each other... u have to build ur relation no these so called norms will build them...

send PM of story, where u original read on couple...

i want to read that version...

Ruu.. It was a very old Maaneet FF (maan & geet) which was uploaded on IF few yrs ago. I don't even remember the nameπŸ€” But i sill try to srch for u and if i get that then i will defo share with u.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

ruhi19 thumbnail

Yup THAt was unintentional from abir's side and probably from ketki's side too, but actually I am an old school so according to me if you're married you've to maintain some boundaries πŸ˜†

But mishti pe iska Accha asar hua so it was good thing πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ€—

hifi...we have to maintain boundaries esply when married or even in if u r in relationsgip too..❀️

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ruu.. It was a very old Maaneet FF (maan & geet) which was uploaded on IF few yrs ago. I don't even remember the nameπŸ€” But i sill try to srch for u and if i get that then i will defo share with u.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

acha ok fine..if u get , then PM it...

i want to write something on based on lust in next update, pure lust and attraction... lets see i can do it or not...

piyasingh thumbnail

acha ok fine..if u get , then PM it...

i want to write something on based on lust in next update, pure lust and attraction... lets see i can do it or not...

Will send u if i get.πŸ˜ƒ

Wow.. thats a nice concept.. Go aheadπŸ‘πŸΌ