Will send u if i get.😃

Wow.. thats a nice concept.. Go ahead👍🏼

i will see yar piya... đŸ¤—

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

🤗

hifi...we have to maintain boundaries esply when married or even in if u r in relationsgip too..❤️

Yup exactly đŸ¤—

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

OUR LOVE NEST

Thanks Ashi for the title.

P.S: its totally my imagination and i didnt read much about PCOS. i just know it can be genetic and can occur at any point of time.

Mishbir are married by eloping as mishti parents didn’t agree to the marriage because of age difference between mishbir is 12 years…(the age difference is inspired from kuch toh log kahenge its also one of DKP’s project but I think the age difference in that show is more)

Abir’s surname is Maheshwari , vishambar and Rajshri are Abir’s parents…

Mishti’s surname is Verma, Indrajeet and Vasundhara are her Parents…

Kunal who is best friend of abir, helps him in getting early date for their court marriage.

Mishbir are in Abir’s home as he leaves alone in Delhi,where they decide to get married as soon as possible and it’s a court marriage.

A: Are you sure of this right?

M: Yes, I am.

A: we can talk to your parents, I will definitely convince them.

M: They will never agree and I cant wait more, to start anew life with you.

A: ok.

M: Talk to your parents, ask them to come here.

A: I already spoke to them, they asked us to move ahead without them.

M: Wait I will call them and request them to come.

Mishti’s calls to Abir’s parents, she asks them to come, but they object and says we don’t you to miss your parents more by seeing us,she says Abir is your only son and I know you had many dreams for his wedding.

Yes we had many dreams for his wedding but you are our daughter too, so we have to think for our daughter happiness also. We promise one thing, we will have small get together when we come to Delhi and asks them to be happy as their happiness lies in their children’s happiness and they hung up.

Abir takes Mishti in his arms and says don’t feel sad, she just holds him more tight , all this is happening because of me, neither I am keeping my parents happy nor yours. He lightly slaps her cheek and says,whatever it is we both are together in this, even I am at fault too as I didn’t convince your parents properly, if I could convinced them , the situations would be different today.

Mishti just glares at him and says, you tried your best but if they cant understand what we meant to each other and how much we love each other, its their fault not yours. Don’t even say a word to my would be, he is the best and for me nothing is important or more than him. He just smiles at her and kisses her.

He asks her to do wedding shopping but she says no need, I will just wear favourite anarkali dress and if you want , you can. He says not with out you, I know you had many dreams for our wedding but I couldn’t fulfil those, so we will shop some simple wedding dresses for both of us. She agrees.

She asks the what’s the plan for dinner, we will go out but she denies and says, I will cook. You are already stressed with many things then why you want to cook? She just says cooking is my stress buster and I would love to do it for you. I always dreamt of cooking for you in our home and having every meal with you and today I got a chance of making it real, he says I cant say NO to my would be wifey.

Mishti moves to kitchen and its first time she is cooking for him, she asks him to show the ingredients and other things which she need but he says I will be here and entertain you so that you won’t feel alone. They just complete cooking and have their food and retired to their room, sleep by cuddling each other.

Next day they go out for shopping and selects their wedding outfits.(its KC outfits for both mishbir)

Just a couple of days left for their wedding, Abir goes to get Mangalsutra and sindoor for her while Mishti get rings for them. These 2 days they just enjoy by teasing each other and spending time with each other,as Abir don’t want to leave Mishti alone, as he knows she will be engrossed with her parents thoughts and she will feel sad.

Finally wedding day, both have a court marriage, kunal and other friends of Abir are witness, everyone congrats them and asks for a treat but kunal comes to rescue and says some other time.

On the way of their home , Abir asks kunal to stop the car near temple and takes Mishti with him. He shows her sindoor box and Mangalsutra but Mishti is not happy by seeing it, Abir understands and ask the reason, she says SORRY to him and says I want you to wear these infront of your parents, he happily accepts and asks her at least they can take god blessings right? She happily nods and she even takes the rings which she bought as mark of their official union, If you don’t mind we can exchange rings, he happily agrees,they both take blessings and move to their home. Kunal who just know Mishti asAbir’s love now impressed by her decision, he always doubted their relation due to their age difference but after seeing this he really felt happy for both of them.

As they reached home, Mishti is surprised to see decorations and fairy lights, he thought she might be upset after temple incident but she is happy and she thanks him for this beautiful welcome. Abir’s says may be kunal had arranged all these , I am sorry if you feel bad.

She says, I am  happy and she love everything here. While entering to their home mishti see MISHBIR name board and asks is this kunal idea or yours? He smiles at her and says its mine and I always want to do it, from the time we accepted our relation but I thought it may trouble us but not anymore. So my dear wifey, we are together forever and I want everyone to know, with you I am nothing. so its first Mishti and then Abir, so MISHBIR home. She smiles at him and they both enter holding their hands as tightly as they can.

Abir starts teasing Mishti by asking her the plans for wedding night, she just blushes and avoids it but Abir continues the topic,just like our first intimate kiss shall I spoil your lipstick today or can I spoil everything.

Mishti gets into flashback:

Mishti comes to meet Abir, she is looks very simple yet beautiful with light kajal, minimum make up and bright lipstick. Its getting hard for Abir to keep his hands away, he maximum tried but the smile of her made difficult and he finally asked her why she is tempting him by keeping this lip shade, she just answers, I want to know will you spoil it or not (mein dekhna chahti hoon, tum meri lip shade ko kis tarike se kharab karna chahte ho) by giving him a wider smile. He is confused first but understood her intentions and cups her face, do you really want to see? She tries to get out from his grip but she couldn’t and finally Abir’s give a smooth lip lock by spoiling her lip shade by chewing and nibbling it.

She just blushes hard as its their first intimate kiss, Abir lifts her chin and says, today I left with your lips but on our wedding night I want to spoil everything in best and worst manner, right from your bindhi to your nail polish at toes.

Abir snaps his fingers to get Mishti into reality and asks again, if she is ready or not, she just nods, as promised, he did everything with Mishti in the most pleasant and worst manner at same time to show heaven on earth and he too felt the same.

Mishti is first one to wake up and saw a peacefully sleeping Abir and looked across the room, where every corner marked their love making in one way or other, either it is their clothes or her belongings, its spread allover room. She just placed wet kisses on Abir and left the bed quickly.

Mishti made breakfast, meanwhile Abir too joined her, he want to romance his wife and tease her for last night but he dropped the idea as he seen a little frown which is making her to remember her parents but she wont express it.

They both had breakfast and started to their work place.Their office are just 10 minutes away, they both are in car, Abir just switch on the radio and listening to the songs while driving, Mishti  noticing Abir’s behaviour, asks what is troubling him, he just smiles at her but she says, aaj tak kabhi aise nahi hua(it didn’t happen like this till today) without holding my hand you didn’t ever drive and now after marriage , you don’t even want to hold me, kaal raat ko tho chodne ka naam nahi le reha tha aur aaj achanak ye sab? (you don’t even want leave me yesterday night and now you are behaving strange), he just stops the car and kisses her on forehead, I am just trying your away, you always complain me not to touch and drive safely, as good husband I am listening but you are complaining as a typical wife.

She just beats him and says, we are married and I always want you to be my side, I always want you to hold me in any manner you want, I wont say anything but please don’t do this again, its just that before, I want to us to be safe as we are not married and we cant take care of each other if any thing happens, I know you are perfect at driving but I don’t want to take any chance at that time, but now we are together and we can take care of each other and I know, nothing can happen to me nor you as we both won’t let anything happen to us. She just hold his hand and he resumes his driving.

He drops her at work place and he leaves to his, everything is going fine between them, Abir dropping Mishti and picking her up is their usual routine, which includes Abir making tea in evening and Mishti cooks for them.

Abir says he wants to learn cooking but she says you never interested in it, so why you want to learn now, he just says to help and stay with you longer, I don’t want to sit alone and makes a puppy face, she just adores his cute antics and kisses him, she brings her preparation material to dining table and does her work with chatting with him. He too helps her with every small work.

Its been 15 days of their marriage, she misses her parents but never talks about them, he wants to talk but she is ignoring.

When they are at work, Abir gets a call from Mishti’s office, saying she has a bad stomach ache and she cant even talk and crying very hardly. Abir reaches her as soon as possible by leaving everything. He was controlling himself but after seeing her in that condition, he couldn’t and starts crying by holding her. She feels his touch and holds hand.

She says faintly , don’t cry I am fine, he nods at her,still crying ,he asks them did they call doctor, they nods in a NO . He shouts on them, calling them irresponsible but she makes him calm , indicating with her eyes and pressing his hand but he carries from her office to car by saying we are visiting doctor, his phone rings and he gets more frastuated but he cant deny it. He keeps its on loud speaker and they ask him to come soon as its very important and urgent meeting, he denies first but Mishti says she is better now and ask him to drive to his office. He denies but she insists, finally he agrees but he asks his office to arrange a doctor immediately.

They reach his office, he just places her in a room and asks one of his sub ordinates to look after her, she just nods to him and ask about doctor, she says she will be in 30 min, he looks at her and she whispers him everything is fine and he can just go, before he leaves he instruct his subordinate, to inform him when doctor arrives.

Abir is not all concentrating on his meeting, he is physically present and his mind is full of thoughts, Mishti said him it happens to her when she is in her monthly cycle but it never happened this serious, he is fidgeting with his thoughts then some one calls him and says about arrival of doctor, he leaves the place and informs everyone to have a tea break.

The doctor checks Mishti and informs Abir that, it’s a regular thing for women but differ from body to body and person to person. I just gav eher pain killers and she will be fine with in hour but its better you visit the clinic tomorrow. He just nods and thanks her. He gives medicine to her and asks is she fine or not? She nods at him smilingly and asks him to finish his work,he weekly nods at her but she just hugs and says, everything is fine and she is waiting to return home with him.

He quickly finishes his presentation and leaves with her to their home, he carries her from car to room and tucks on her bed. She insists that she is fine and want to cook but he angrily glares at her, she keeps quiet, he just cooks noddles for them. she eats quietly and he finishes all the house chores and joins her in bed.

She tries to talk with him but he cuts her off, I know what you want to talk , I am not angry but I am stressed out for you, I cant see you in pain either for a second too, you said me its normal and bearable but I was never you in these times before, I couldn’t take it. Its tough for me to understand what you are going trough but I really cant see a tear in your eyes,even if its of happiness, I cant see it. She just cuddles him and sleeps, by assuring him that she will do what ever he says.

Next day they visit doctor and she says its natural for a woman in this time.

Doc: How many days its of your marriage?

They answers its just close to a month.

Doc: Have you made out before marriage?

They say No.

Doc: How many did you make out in a day maximum and minimum?

They both are embrassed to answer it but , Mishti says max 4 and min 1.

Doc: Just give these tests at our lab Mishti.

Abis is about to go with her, but Doc stops him.

Doc: Mr. Maheshwari, I just want to talk with u.

Abir: yes , is there anything serious?

Doc: I cant say anything until the test results are out, but with my experience, I can say its just stress and your make out pattern.

Abir: I cant understand anything doc.

Doc: Don’t mind me asking, its love marriage or arranged marriage?

Abir: Love marriage and her parents are against but we are married.

Doc: May be she is stressed out so much for both of you and she misses her parents too.

Abir: I know that and I am making maximum efforts to make her feel better.

Doc: I am not saying you are not doing anything but she misses them ,If possible give her more care and love like her parents than her husband or do anything which makes her feel her parents love is with her.

Abir: I will take care of it, thanks for the suggestion.

Doc: one more thing, its not good to say but be more gentle to her when you make out, it wont happen in every woman but her body is sensitive and due to your make out sessions her body cant cope with this new routine and this may be the reason for her pains than usual.

Abir: he just nods and about to go but Mishti arrives.

Doc: you can collect your reports tomorrow and if you cant bear the pain , then use these medicines. Take maximum rest in these couple of days or I should say take complete bed rest.

They both nods and takes leave from doc.

Msihbir reach their home , Mishti asks Abir, what doc spoke with him. He says nothing important, but she is not budging to leave this topic, so she again asks what’s the matter?

He says its just because of stress and our make outs, you are having more pains than regular as your body is new to it.

She says I don’t have any stress now, he says I know but you miss parents and even before our marriage we both with fought with your family and that took toll on you.

She says it’s the past and now I am happy with you and being your wife, living a marital wife with you is the happiness that can’t match with anything.

He nods at her and confronts her, still you miss your parents and I am not complaining but I can see that in your eyes. she wants to divert it but she says not only my parents but I miss your, I mean OUR parents too. Without their support I can never take a daring step of marrying you. He smiles at her and pecks her cheeks and lips. She too repeats his actions.

He says he is going to prepare their meal, but she denies.He says I am ordering you not asking you. She keeps quiet. He prepares the food and serves it to her, she just eats with out saying a word and asks how it is?She just singnal’s super with her fingers and when he took the bite he just pukes it, she takes plate from her, she glares at him angrily and takes the plate back by saying. Mere pati ne mere liye banaya (My hubby did it for me),so you back off. Its horrible Mishti, I will make some other or I will order some thing online, she says No and I will have this only warna I wont eat anything. He pleads her but she wont listen and completes it. He feels very bad and guilty he cant even give her proper food but at the same he is proud that he Mishti loves him so much that he eats everything he make, she just loves him more than anything .

Mishbir just spends the day with each other and she says she is missing his parents very much and due to her they cant see their own son wedding. He clams her and says its just that they don’t their daughter to feel more bad, that’s it.

Mishti sleeps in his embrace like as usual but she feel spain in midnight, so she takes her medicines without saying it to him as he is been more stressed out from last 2 days.

Next morning, Abir observes her medicines and finds out that she took medicine, he is about to ask but he hears Mishti talking to one of her friends, that how much she is missing a mother’s warmth and how he is managing to give her parents love but she says still she need a mother.

Abir quickly calls his mother and explain the situation, she says they will come as soon as possible. He makes video call to kunal and asks him to teach some easy recipes to him, Kunal first teases him but he says how mishti ate horrible food prepared by him and then Kunal helps Abir with cooking and when he is about to cut the call, Kunal says I never thought Mishti will be sensible and you guys will reach this phase but thank god for proving me wrong and I am really happy for you guys and disconnects the call.

After their meal, both go for doc for collecting reports and she says, right now everything is normal and its better we wait for next cycle to double check, if everything is same or not. They just have a sigh of relief as they both never expressed but they had a fear of reports being normal or not. Mishti gets a call so she excuses herself , doc says to Abir to bring Mishti’s family members especially her mom and sister if she has any.

Abir asks is anything serious?

Doc: Nothing but I just want to know their medical history and some times their genes lead to PCOS which is not good but right now everything is absolutely fine and perfect.

Abir want to ask more about it but by seeing Mishti he kept quiet and they left from there.

After 2 days…

Abir’s parents visit Mishbir , Rajshri observes there is no sindhoor nor MS on Mishti. (she is not typical saas but as far as she know Mishti,she have much importance for these and without seeing her with these made her feel little different.) she decided to ask Abir and he says the reason, how Mishti to wear these infront of them , as they are here he says I will just put it around, Rajshri interrupts Abir and says, you guys waited for these many days so just wait for few more days, I will asks pandit ji to see an auspiciousday and then you can wear her. He just smiles and say I LOVE U. she just smiles at her and hugs him.

Mishti comes to her and makes an angry pout by saying they are forgetting her but Abir’s father joins them and says let mom and son be in one team, we daughter and father will form another team against them and hugs her. Mishti smiles at him and hugs him.

After few days,

Both Mishbir are happy as Abir’s parents are with them and even Mishti is not taking much stress about her parents, Rajshri and Vishambar are also not leaving any chance to shower their love on Mishti , they are spending more time with her than Abir, some time they even leave Abir and take her for films and shopping.

Here Abir is trying his ways to talk with Mishti mother and her sister but he is messing up every time. Finally, he says to his parents about his efforts of talking with them are in vain,they will say that they will come with him and talk to them.

Abir with his parents meet Mishti parents, at some mall (as vishambar with help of Mishti friend) made this meeting possible. They are angry by seeing Abir and about go as usual but Vishambar and Rajshri stops them and introduce themselves and says we wont force but listen to our son for once its about your daughter , but they say they have only ONE daughter and she is with them, they all get angry especially Abir but Rajshri says if NOT for your daughter then please listen for OUR daughter, because more than ABIR they are now MISHTI’s parents as Mishti’s parents they came here. Not making any issue as it’s a public place they just say 2 min, Abir says how Mishti suffered and what doc said. If you don’t want to forgive us then I wont say anything but please just visit the doc once and clear her doubts. I cant see Mishti in pain nor can imagine anything happen to her, as I studied about PCOS and I never want Mishti or any one from you to undergo that. Mishti’s sister says she is with him and she will visit doc when ever he wants, Mishti’s parents about to stop their daughter but she says you can be stubborn but not me , I am doing this not only for Mishti but for me and my mother too. They understood what Abir want to say convey and agreed to visit doc but not with him as they are still angry on Mishti and him, so they go by themselves and ask him to contact with doc only and not with them again. Abir says thanks and says he and Mishti will be waiting for their acceptance and leaves from there.

After 2 days,

Doc calls to Abir and says about visit of Mishti’s mom and sister and their reports are normal too, but she needs to test Mishti again in that period to just cross check everything is fine with her body or not. Abir agrees and says he will get Mishti.

Msihbir again visit the doc, but her pain is less compared to previous one but still she cant bear it. So doc says nothing to worry and may be 3 to 6 months she have to bear this but not after that. She just says old medication to them.

Vishmabar and rajshri announce their departure but mishti gets sad by hearing the news, they cant see her like that but they convince her that they will come again or asks them visit them as soon as possible, Mishbir nods in a YES while Rajshri announces that she wan to perform a small pooja with Mishbir, she says MISHTI that she can put her MS and sindoor tomorrow as it’s an auspicious on their names and followed by pooja for their happy life.

As instructed by Rajshri, Mishbir does everything and finally Abir put MS and sindoor on Msihti , while Misht’s sister visits them and she feels happy by seeing her. Mishti asks abir did he plan this surprise but he nods in a No, she asks her sister she came by herself? Even her sister says a NO and asks how come she is here, Mishti’s sister indicates towards VISHAMBAR and says its his surprise. She hugs him and says THANK YOU SO MUCH DAD. He blesses her and kisses her head and even Rajshri does the same.

Mishti chats with her sister and comes to know about Abir efforts of meeting her parents and how Abir’s parents also tried and made possible for Abir to talk with them, she finally know what doc said to Abir. She want to talk to him but by seeing Abir after a long time she just don’t want to spoil that moment.

Abir parents leave and even Mishti’s sister too, before leaving she says she will come when ever she wants too, Abir happily agrees and says feel like your home, even I will come to pick you up if you want, she just smiles at him and hugs.

Its night and Mishti is looking very beautiful with MS and sindoor, white saree is making her look more hot and s***, she just roams around him and making all efforts to expose her bare waist and tease him,unable to control her teasings, he just asks why she is doing this, she just pretends as if she don’t know anything but he very well know her , so he just grabs her by placing his hands on her bare waist and starts teasing her with his fingers in all her sensitive parts, then asks her whys he is doing all these?She don’t want to answer and looks down but he don’t leave her, she finally gives up and says I want to know that your are still interested in me like before or not?

He just cant understand her question and asks why are you asking like that, she says you are not like before in love making, nor we are making many times like before so I just want to clear my doubts, he slaps her on fore head and says, its nothing like that,what ever may be the age of us or our relationship my love for you or my interest in you never decrease but it only increase day by day. I love this type of teasings but never doubt yourself or me or our love. She keeps her hands around his neck and asks why he is being gentle with her after reports? He wants to avoid but she says I want you to answer this. So he just narrates what doc said to him and that’s only reason, she starts kissing his lips very passionately and he continues the flow and carries her to their room by putting her around his waist and then directly on bed, he is about to start but she says today I don’t you to be gentle on me, he is about to deny but she makes a pleady face and he agrees to her and have a their own session like before.

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very well written . Nice work đŸ‘

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

Very well written . Nice work đŸ‘

thank u so much dear

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

finally..found my way here đŸ˜†...

this s superfresh dr đŸ‘đŸź..i loved it ma đŸ˜ł

Vishambar-Rajshri r so cute..i loved how they took a stand for their daughter❤️

aur Abir's nontiring efforts for the safety of his love & her family is   

i admire the realistic touch u keep in ur stories yaara❤️...looking forward to the next đŸ‘đŸź

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

finally..found my way here đŸ˜†...

this s superfresh dr đŸ‘đŸź..i loved it ma đŸ˜ł

Vishambar-Rajshri r so cute..i loved how they took a stand for their daughter❤️

aur Abir's nontiring efforts for the safety of his love & her family is   

i admire the realistic touch u keep in ur stories yaara❤️...looking forward to the next đŸ‘đŸź

hey meera...

thanks meri cutie...

i love BM and BP... beti maana hain tho stand tho lena banta hain...

abir is love yar...he can do anything for mishti...

i love writing stories with realistic touch...

i dont know when i write next,,, so many pending works are already in queue...❤️🤗

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautifully written about not just Abir and Mishit but both sides of the families. 

BM and BP are the best in any solutions and the understanding is so realistic that when it comes to having parents then BM and BP are the best

Where Mishit’s parents are the opposite and not willingly to move a inch towards them, at the end of the day it’s there lost, foolish parents.😡

Abir is the best husband anybody can have because Mishit is his first priority and he will do everything he can to make life easy for her and him at the end of the day.🥳

Please continue soon👏

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow wow just wow đŸ˜ł

Ruhi , this is the first time I am reading your write up and it's super duper amazing , look the realistic and pleasant touch to the whole story â¤ď¸

Abir is such a gem â­ď¸ Mishti and BP BM bond is super cute â¤ď¸

And what I love is , how without any concrete drama or even dialogues,  you still managed to keep the whole write up so intriguing and crisp

Amazing girl â¤ď¸

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nicely written Ruhi. Sorry it took me so long to read and comment. At least in this Abir gets to have great parents! Love that. And you've chosen to address an interesting issue. I enjoyed reading.