Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Awesome Ru! 👏 Loved it...❤️

Very realistic concept. Age is just a number I don't think age should matter if there is love between the couple. But yeah, age do matter in some cases. Like in arranged marriages. I think in arranged marriages it would be better if your partner is someone closer to your age group. At least not too elder to you. Otherwise it might be difficult to understand each other.

But that point is totally baseless when it comes to love marriages. Because what matters there is love, trust, understanding and respect. If you don't understand that person, you wouldn't have been in love with him/her. So if you have that trust and understanding between you both, then nothing else matters. 

I love how caring and understanding Abir is. He is there with for Mishti whenever she needs him. That maturity helps him to understand and handle her better. And Mishti, despite her age, is the perfect partner for Abir. She takes care of all his needs without any fail. I love how he handled her like a baby when she was in pain.

I'm glad you made Vishamber and Rajshree Abir's parents. They are the perfect doting parents for bot MishBir. Such loving in-laws. They became her parents when her own parents were angry with her. 

You've beautifully captured the essence Ruhi. Totally worth reading. Keep writing more dear. I would love to read them.  🤗

ashi...❤️🤗

finally u r here...

glad u like the concept and this age is just a number for me... either its arranged marriage or love marriage...i seen arranged marriage of 10 years age gap or above and the couple understanding is very nice... so its just that the couple should know how to manage their relation.. 

the couple in relation set rules is what i feel.. 

abir is always caring and loving...he understands his mishti well and vice versa... thats USP of mishbir right...? how much they are in pain they will love each other and care for each other first...

BP-BM are awesome parents so for a change i want it for abir as my concept very well fits for their characters...

if i get time i will definitely put more dear...