MISHBIR ONE SHOTS, OUR LOVE NEST, PG 6

Posted: 3 years ago

This will be a series of ONE SHOTS which we will be based on with different situations...

PAL PAL HAR PAL...

I just added few conversation between mishbir to my yesterday's write up...

Mishbir are happily married and its been six months of their marriage...

on one fine day, Abir was angry at her as Mishti is busy in some work and not caring him that much, he is not that typical guy who want his wife to be around always but today he is just off, so he wanted be in her arms and rest himself but she is busy and this didn’t go well with him.

when mishti is back from work , she understood that he is upset and he need her but its already late, so convincing him in this moody situation is a big task but she has to do as she loves her darling hubby so much...

when she goes to him, he just shrugs her off and says i invited my friends fordinner and its all bro night out, she just kept quiet and said i will prepare the dinner, he says i will prepare the dinner you can do your work and goes from there.

she runs behind him and says i will help you, i will do whatever you say. He agreesto her and says after the preparation you go to your mom home as  its a bro night out.

she says I will be in terrace until you complete your night or in some other room but I wont go leaving you and moved to kitchen for preparing dinner.

His friends joined him in sometime , he is just physically present with them but mentally he is just thinking of her, he couldn’t even leave them and go ,as he is the one who planned this , he just messaged her, she replied very sweetly understanding him, except him all enjoyed and left his house around 4 am, he went to her immediately who is still awake and waiting for him. 

He said sorry to her and she just want to take him in her embrace and didn’t drag much but she hugged him,he once again said sorry and why you are awake till this time?

she answers it in single sentence, I am just waiting for you.

He feels guilty and says sorry once again, she just move more towards him and crushes her lips with his, he too drawn towards her passionately and they had a hard core love making.

she feels the pain but she is just enjoying the love from him as it’s the first time he is harsh on her but he is also showing his love and passion for her and in that he didn’t even recognise the pain he is giving to her.

Next morning, when he is up from the bed, he see some bruises on her neck and waist,but still she has a beautiful smile on her face.

He wakes her but she says I want to sleep so more time, but he can’t wait to apologise , he searches home remedy in online and applies paste on her bruises,with the tingling sensation she awakes, by seeing her like this, he says sorry to her but she says its ok and I enjoyed this.

He is still feeling guilty but she says every woman dreams of her man to make her full filled in all ways, so yes today I got another opportunity and this is somewhat painful but the love you have for me is visible and I love this and kisses her bruise and then him.

She says I have seen in some movies, of hard core love making and my friends use to say howt hey experienced their nights with their partners and how rough they are. I always thought I never had that pleasure, he looks at her as if he didn’t satisfy her previously but she understand his glance and says, I enjoyed every night with you and felt heaven in your arms but you were so soft and gentle with me like , I am very precious to you, he immediately says you are very precious to me. Shesays I know that but I use to have that wild fantasy of having hard core with you and enjoy all the pain in the form of love but I never dared to ask you and I thought I can never make you feel like that but you proved me wrong yesterday.

He face palms her with his hand and says you don’t even know what type of wild thoughts come into my mind when I see and it grows more when you are beneath me, but I can’tsee you in pain, even if it gives pleasure to you but as you said you like it then definitely your nights will be wilder wifey. She just smiles at him and says I AM ON for it hubby.

Can I ask you something? He says yes you can and you don’t need to take my permission before you speak, so dear go on.

she makes him to sit beside her and asks, what if i said NO to your proposal? He askswhat she is talking about?

she says I just want to know, I made you wait 2 years to listen YES for our relationship,so what if my answer is NO.

He asks do you really want to listen ? she says YES.

He says, I know you like me and my inner feeling always said one or the other day you will say yes, so I listened to it and waited for you, those are the most beautiful 2 years of my life, your smile just makes me calm and has beauty which I can’t describe in words ,I use to enjoy with you, when ever you come near me and talk to me.It’s like a love at first sight thing, when I saw your smile which is the only thing I noticed and then your face but still that smile on your face is fresh and it will remain fresh for my life time, I thought of neglecting the feeling but it kept attracted me always and I couldn’t stay away from you, so I made all possibilities to come close to you so that I can say my feelings and even I said it when I know you can take it in positive way but you are just very naïve and ran from there and from me, this is really unfair to me wifey, then what why you wait for me? The spark in your eyes which always shown the feelings you have for me but never want to accept them, I just waited for time , you realise it by yourself and give it to me. I can make you understand and can force you to accept your feelings but I don’t want to do that, if I do that, I know I can get you but I will even loose you, I believe in setting free in relationships,if that belongs to you , they will come to you any day and I believe in that, so see my belief became true and you are here with me, she asks what if your inner feeling says I can never say yes, definitely I would have married some other for my parents sake but can never love her like you.

If I had chance I will choose not to marry anyone, only because I can’t full fill her life and can never make her happy as my happiness is not her, so I don’t want to destroy any woman life where the fault is mine but sometimes you have to take a step for others happiness and that marriage will be compromise which don’t have love but a responsibility, but I am lucky enough as this wish of mine also full filled by god. 

she hugs and say sorry for making you wait but I will never do that again. I LOVE YOU so much and I am very dumb that I couldn’t understand it earlier. As you accepted yourself that you are dumb and you took time for acceptance, can you say me why you kept me waiting?

She says you know the answer, he replies yes I know but I want to listen it from you. She says for me, marriage is life long thing, I never thought love marriage or arranged marriage but whenever I do it will be my decision and my partner should understand me and love is secondary, as I seen many relations where love takes first place and then marriage, after that they started comparing the situation which lead to fights and some are even divorced, which I never want in my case.

Sorry to say this but you and I know about your past affairs, I am not saying anything about them or judging you but I never want you to leave me even its in relationship or in marriage so, I didn’t answer you for long time. I know you were not in relationship with anyone when you proposed me and I know you won’t even try to be some other, even my answer is NO, but I couldn’t make up myself to accept that , we will be together and we will never walk on each other. I look like strong, independent and bold but I am very emotional too. I can’t handle break up or divorce so I just kept quiet but when I saw a couple who are madly in love with age of 10 years, that moment of my life is still in front of my eyes, I thought people with same age or same type will get along together but that couple changed my thought process, life is too short to hold on things and you can never know what life is kept in store for you, taking leap of faith is important and I can’t wait long or make you wait just because lack of my faith.

I thought ,if I marry a person who don’t have any affairs before marriage or an arranged marriage there is no guarantee of them leaving me or keeping affairs at myback, so I made up myself that I have to accept reality which is in front me in the form you, who never hesitated to share your worst secrets with me and you are always real which I want in my life, saying those worst secrets can take me away from you but you never thought that, indeed you said all those which I want in my partner and I can trust blindly one thing in you is, you can never keep any affairs behind my back and what happened in your life before is none of my businessas my present and future is you and will be you.

As you said about my past, so let me clear you one thing, yes I have been with someone but they never honest with me and always expected to me to be honest with them,I even gave that chance to them but they took it for granted, so I have to leave them and I never regretted because I learnt something which is important,that honesty should be at both ends and acceptance our faults, we can’t run arelation from one side or it’s not just responsibility of person, but in our case its different we know what we mean to each other and how we want our relation to be. We had issues and fights but that only laid a strong foundation to us and I am happy we came over them.

She asks will you accepted me if I had any previous affairs, he without wasting any time ,says yes and that’s because I like your honesty.

They have been times when you are brutally honest with me, which can break our relation but you said it to me and you know my anger, my moody nature but you never cared about that and said only truth, which really can makes us apart but you have always choosen truth and never kept anything away from me.

She says till now I didn’t care much but said everything so that I don’t want any trust issues between us but what if I keep any secret from you?

He says you can keep it until and unless it doesn’t harm our relationship or us. I just want you to be like you are and we to be happy with each other.

she hugs him and says you are really ajeeb, I LOVE YOU so much and will never leave and you dont even thinkof leaving me, he says what if i get that thought, she says I will show my angry violent chorni avatar. 

He laughs at her and says, I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU as you complete me and leaving you is leaving myself. They go for another round of love making and this time he is very gentle as he know she still has pain but she argues to have wild but he denies her.

NEXT STORY

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5161508?pn=3

Edited by ruhi19 - 3 years ago

Great piece of work Ruhi! Very realistic. 👏 I love how you have explained an ideal relationship through this story. All that is needed in a relationship is trust, love and understanding. If these three factors are there, everything else can be faced head-on. 

Also the honest conversation was the highlight of the OS. It's important to have proper conversation with your partner. And lies shouldn't have any place between a couple. 

You have put forth your points beautifully Ru! Loved it. ❤️ Keep writing more. 🤗

Ruhi🤗 This is just amazing❤️ 

Girl u r too good in explaining the conversation between a couple. This is how a couple shd talk and clear all the confusions of their relationship..👏👍🏼

I couldn't stop myself from smiling throughout😳

Ok first thing first:

I loved how he searched for online home remedies for her bruises..👍🏼

She has wild fantasy han...😉 she wanted wild rough night but he was too gentle with her..😳

Loved him when he said he didnt want to force her to accept her feelings foe her.. he wanted to set her free which is very good point and an important one in a relationship.👍🏼

She knew abt his affairs and had a lack of faith which stopped her to say yes to him.. Thats a good point u have mentioned ruhi, how this lack of faith and miscommunication can damage a relationship.. If u are honest and loyal with each other there wld be no fear of anything..😊

His wish got fulfilled and he got his love.😃

This has left me with a warm feeling and I m loving it sooo much. I can't wait to read more. Keep them coming dear🤗👍🏼👍🏼

Originally posted by Ashi3

Great piece of work Ruhi! Very realistic. 👏 I love how you have explained an ideal relationship through this story. All that is needed in a relationship is trust, love and understanding. If these three factors are there, everything else can be faced head-on. 

Also the honest conversation was the highlight of the OS. It's important to have proper conversation with your partner. And lies shouldn't have any place between a couple. 

You have put forth your points beautifully Ru! Loved it. ❤️ Keep writing more. 🤗

ashi🤗

thanks for the appreciation dear.. im glad u liked my take on ideal relationship... 

B: these 3 really matters and with that only relation can run...

I: for me relations based on honest conversation than any others. cheesy love meri samaj se bahar hain, i mean i like it but mujse cheesy love handle naho hota...

will definitely write more dear...

next will be in couple of days...❤️

Originally posted by piyasingh

Ruhi🤗 This is just amazing❤️ 

Girl u r too good in explaining the conversation between a couple. This is how a couple shd talk and clear all the confusions of their relationship..👏👍🏼

I couldn't stop myself from smiling throughout😳

Ok first thing first:

I loved how he searched for online home remedies for her bruises..👍🏼

She has wild fantasy han...😉 she wanted wild rough night but he was too gentle with her..😳

Loved him when he said he didnt want to force her to accept her feelings foe her.. he wanted to set her free which is very good point and an important one in a relationship.👍🏼

She knew abt his affairs and had a lack of faith which stopped her to say yes to him.. Thats a good point u have mentioned ruhi, how this lack of faith and miscommunication can damage a relationship.. If u are honest and loyal with each other there wld be no fear of anything..😊

His wish got fulfilled and he got his love.😃

This has left me with a warm feeling and I m loving it sooo much. I can't wait to read more. Keep them coming dear🤗👍🏼👍🏼

piya...🤗🤗

thanks dear... never thought my simple conversation between couple will attract u this much... 

for me relationship depends upon conversations only dear, which is my view and that i put it here...

im happy that you are laughing while reading it...😳

he is abir yar, he will search remedies and can do many more things...😉 none can take care of mishti like abir do...

my mishti has wild fantasies but abir is abir, can never hurt her...

i personally believe in setting relationships free, because we cant force someone to be with us...

every person has a past i believe, may be not relationships but some other and our present is dependent on what we seen in past ,so sometimes lack of faith happens but life runs on leap of faith...

abir ka wish tho god ko full fill karna hi tha, mishti jo hain saamne...😃

will come up with different scenarios dear...

Wow great work though I am a silent reader but can't stop myself from commenting this is really good and best part is their conversation . Don't know what to say I am not good at work but keep the best work.

wow Ruhi👏...dis s so realistic dear😳

the convo b/n them s just❤️🥳

..a heart- to heart upright & honest confessions from both the partners d key to keep a relation going strong😳.. & u my dear have jotted it beautifully😊

ur write up left me asking for more..so bring it on 🤗..soon😉

Edited by Kendrix - 3 years ago

Wow Ruhi, this was amazing 🤗

Relationships of this time, very modern thoughts and loved the total communication part 👏you nailed it dear 🤗

It was beautiful 🤗

Originally posted by lovelycolour

Wow great work though I am a silent reader but can't stop myself from commenting this is really good and best part is their conversation . Don't know what to say I am not good at work but keep the best work.

thanks dear...

silent reader like u commenting is a great thing for and im happy that you liked my work...

Originally posted by Kendrix

wow Ruhi👏...dis s so realistic dear😳

the convo b/n them s just❤️🥳

..a heart- to heart upright & honest confessions from both the partners d key to keep a relation going strong😳.. & u my dear have jotted it beautifully😊

ur write up left me asking for more..so bring it on 🤗..soon😉

hey meera...🤗❤️

thanks dear... im happy that felt its realistic and good...

for sure i will bring more but that will be different situations, and different genre mostly from out of show only.