Likes/Dislikes counter removed from masakali 2.0 😂

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

After seeing that likes and dislikes were both around 400k, chicken t series removed the likes and dislikes count from the video which is allowed to any publisher. 

T-series can't take criticism. Isse pehle they've never removed the counter. When they're getting bashed they removed it. πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bhushan Ki GGGaaaanNNNdnd phat gayi.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

It must be so embarrassing for TBπŸ˜†. The entire music community, then the DMRC tweet, Rajasthan police tweet, Mumbai police, almost everyone has bashed this song. He might be making the bucks but izzat luta di puri.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The dislikes were more than likes actually. That's why they removed. What I dont understand is this sudden outrage. Kya kar rahe the yeh sab log when other songs were getting butchered and why this sudden wokeness?

Edited by KootyPai - 4 years ago
Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KootyPai

The dislikes were more than likes actually. That's why they removed. What I dont understand is this sudden outrage. Kya kar rahe the yeh sab log when other songs were getting butchered and why this sudden wokeness?

Actually this time A R rahman himself spoke up. Along with SO many others. 

Also,  they're all not mincing their words. That's why public also has completely rejected it. 

Also, disklies never did get more than the likes. Before that, they removed the count. Last count was 432k like and 410k dislikes. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It must’ve really flopped 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Because Rehman spoke up, along with Prasoon Joshi (chairman CBFC). And unfortunately if anyone else would have spoken up it wouldn't be considered worthy enough for other celebs to respond. 

When Vishal Dadlani spoke up, there weren't as many responses as Rehman got, maybe since ARR is considered the G.O.A.T. 

Other than that, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Nadeem-Shravan, Laxmikant-Pyarelal, Himesh Reshammiya, Viju Shah, Anand-Milind...no one said anything (the last two are too non-controversial and have never said anything negative ever so I wouldn't expect them to...plus as hugely talented as they are they've been out of the radar for too long to get any coverage from the media without PR).

Thats what is saddening...too many suffered but just because T Series targeted a Rehman song, everyone decided to speak up. Whereas some genuine masterpieces were butchered before and no one said a word except a few memes here and there and the media did not make a huge deal out of it. 

Tbh, I expected a bigger outrage when Ankhiyon se goli maare was made TWICE, I was shocked to see how badly they could butcher such a well made song...but the media was busy getting Raveena or Govinda's response, not the creator's.

Finally celebs/media only want to be associated with those who are hugely popular currently, if Rehman was off the radar they wouldn't have even bothered to become "woke".

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

This is what happens when you try to cash grab by releasing scrapped song from a movie πŸ€£ .

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

It must’ve really flopped 

It has more than 2 crore views.