Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Also I forgot to add that earlier but I got legit baahubali vibes from  dutta bhau at certain points like when he sits on his thrown. Ahh thafull on similarities with prabhas  as baahubali. I know this came earlier but that king thing was done so right and MR killed it with that. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Awww I love them β˜ΊοΈ I was hoping ke you gif it  I also want to gif some of the scenes but right now I get in flow of watching and then  can't  stop haha so afterwards  I think .

Lol the contrast between his angry looks to him being absolutly speechless in last is πŸ˜† Dutta still trying to look angry but failing so badly  that he has to look away to maintain I am ghussa mode that exhale hahah 

Thanks yaar :) LOL yeah I totally get ya....I also didn't gif in the flow of watching ....abhi baad mein hi dheere dheere I'm gifing some bits againπŸ˜†

Will look forward to your gifs whenever you make some :)

AreYaar thumbnail

Also I forgot to add that earlier but I got legit baahubali vibes from  dutta bhau at certain points like when he sits on his throne. Ahh thafull on similarities with prabhas  as baahubali. I know this came earlier but that king thing was done so right and MR killed it with that. 

LOL yep, that was a bit part of his appeal.....he exuded that royal air naturally only. 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL yep, that was a bit part of his appeal.....he exuded that royal air naturally only. 

Yup and also the gol takiya and takht also added to it I was like ab koi baja do saho  re baahubali πŸ€£ Peeche .  The whole stance and everything  was just so similar.almost carbon copy πŸ˜› but so freaking natural 

ok did some Gifs πŸ˜ƒ

Image Image

πŸ˜† Look at the tevar Baat manwana toh koi nakku se seekhe

Image Image

what i loved the most was the communication was silent but so entertaining hahah at dono showing tevar to each other  and tadi main accepting doosre ki baat but ahhh nakhra bhi dikhana hai lol so much haq in this whole interaction πŸ˜†( yeah i talk in shivika ki lingo only now πŸ˜†)

Image Image

(kaise bachon ki tarah ladh rahe hain πŸ€£ i was dying here dono ko hi baat nahi manani nakku ne bhi kya zabardast seedha kia isko 2 min main pehle jacket waapis kardi phir zabardati keech ke bandage ki and phir kya hi maze main took the jacket back πŸ€£ bohat pyara tha woh 

Image     Image

Image Image

the last one caz it cracked me so much πŸ˜† i still can't make out whether she accidentally slipped or jaan bhujh ke did it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† knowing these 2 it feels like it was meant for an accidental slip of nakku but it just came out the other way and it looks like jaan ke she did it as in ab aaya na line pe way🀣🀣

AreYaar thumbnail

Haha this is one of my fav scenes!πŸ˜† Love the gifs! 

The silent banter is definitely the best part. Nakku gets her way without saying a word. Even when he was otherwise upset with her, Dutta had to give in in front of her stubbornness πŸ˜†

The last bit πŸ€£....accidental dhakka hi lagta hai but it still looks pretty funny that Nakku bumped him like that πŸ˜†

Haha this is one of my fav scenes!πŸ˜† Love the gifs! 

The silent banter is definitely the best part. Nakku gets her way without saying a word. Even when he was otherwise upset with her, Dutta had to give in in front of her stubbornness πŸ˜†

The last bit πŸ€£....accidental dhakka hi lagta hai but it still looks pretty funny that Nakku bumped him like that πŸ˜†

🀣 I loved that it was so not something that goes with their characters I mean the accidental bump  it feels more like it happened  but they forgot to edit it or something πŸ˜† Super funny  I was like hahah yeh kabse iss base pe aa gaye but I really enjoyed it esp gifing it 

I know that silence spoke so much more and the point got conveyed even without saying a single out of character thing just for few laughs they acted fully the way they would otherwise and yes even of D was mad N had a way to make him do exactly what she wanted. 

Oh I also got so many lulz at Tarzan D stuck on a tree πŸ˜† 

AreYaar thumbnail

Waise are you watching all the song sequences waale bits on mute too or are you just forwarding through them? The Kaminey sequences? 

Those are some of my fav....especially the night before Dutta sets Nakku free. 

And another under-rated scene is the one when she returns his locket to him....."main aapka yeh ehsaan kabhi nahin bhoolungi".....Nakku could do sarcasm alsoπŸ˜†

Waise are you watching all the song sequences waale bits on mute too or are you just forwarding through them? The Kaminey sequences? 

Those are some of my fav....especially the night before Dutta sets Nakku free. 

And another under-rated scene is the one when she returns his locket to him....."main aapka yeh ehsaan kabhi nahin bhoolungi".....Nakku could do sarcasm alsosmiley36

I watched them on mute but they lose the meaning so I'd appreciate agar music wale mil jaayeinsmiley36

Oh they used kaminay title track? I love that song esp the lines meri arzoo kamini mere khwab bhi kaminay 

And hahaha nakku ne kya sunaya tha bechara pehle hi padta raha tha ke ab kya kare na samjh paaya main dil ko or nakku kosmiley36smiley36 Uppar se she went well thanks here you got aur hi lag gayi bechare ko phir peeche peeche aaya. Nakku ke timing bhi padi mast thiπŸ€­πŸ‘Œ

AreYaar thumbnail

I watched them on mute but they lose the meaning so I'd appreciate agar music wale mil jaayeinsmiley36

Oh they used kaminay title track? I love that song esp the lines meri arzoo kamini mere khwab bhi kaminay 

Arey yaar, toh phir puchha kyun nahin? I thought if you needed a sequence with the music included, you'd let me know but tu toh aise hi binge kari jaa rahi hai without getting the essence of the scenesπŸ˜†

They used Kaminey multiple times in the show....even during the Supriya track when Dutta thinks back to his past. It's brilliantly put together. And then yes, there was another Kaminey sequence when he's thinking about Nakku the night before he sets her free....yeh lo link:

And here's the previous Kaminey sequence if you're curious

And the other ones you asked for in the DM, yeh lo:

Khoye Khoye Chand sequence during the Jagtap track: 

Amber pe Milte hain (Dutta's dream in the jungle)

You didn't ask for this one, but I like this song tooπŸ˜†....So gaya yeh jahaan during the jeep ride back:

And this is the Madhno one from the room bit....broken up into two parts: