Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Tej Uncle ne toh kar diya predict ki there will be no new content on TV for atleast 6 months😲😆

This is the right time to pull out this gif😛

Mahesh Thakur Predicts There Will Be No New Content For Atleast Six Months

Even though technically we are just over a week away from the end of the official 21 day lockdown in India, some people are smart enough to understand that we are in this for the long haul.

April 7, 2020 11:55 AM

indiaforumsView Profile

Courtesy : Times of India

Even though technically we are just over a week away from the end of the official 21 day lockdown in India, some people are smart enough to understand that we are in this for the long haul.

That's also what actor Mahesh Thakur believes as he opened up on the same in an interview with Iwmbuzz. 

"First, other essential services (agriculture, textile) will be allowed to resume operations; our sectoral priority comes last in the list. Nobody dies if films or TV content remains suspended for a longer duration. And even if that happens, I don’t see people trooping into the cinema to watch their fav unless this virus fear abates. The big multiplex chains will have to take a lot of financial pain. New projects will take at least six months before taking off. You also need to understand that our TV industry is heavily dependent on advertisement revenue. Major spenders like FMCG who themselves have suffered due to lockdown will think twice before committing more monies" he said.

What do you think about the same? Leave in your comments below

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey yaar, toh phir puchha kyun nahin? I thought if you needed a sequence with the music included, you'd let me know but tu toh aise hi binge kari jaa rahi hai without getting the essence of the scenes😆

They used Kaminey multiple times in the show....even during the Supriya track when Dutta thinks back to his past. It's brilliantly put together. And then yes, there was another Kaminey sequence when he's thinking about Nakku the night before he sets her free....yeh lo link:

And here's the previous Kaminey sequence if you're curious

And the other ones you asked for in the DM, yeh lo:

Khoye Khoye Chand sequence during the Jagtap track: 

Amber pe Milte hain (Dutta's dream in the jungle)

You didn't ask for this one, but I like this song too😆....So gaya yeh jahaan during the jeep ride back:

And this is the Madhno one from the room bit....broken up into two parts:

Thanks sweetheart for all these 🤗🤗

Hahah I get the gist of them and then i kept going I was going to ask for them baad main I was like kya tujhe har 2 min baad boloon so now I had a few to ask together isi liye bola abhi. Oh also post woh Anna ke den main hug  plzzz 

And mujhe yahan bhi  solid shivika dejavu ho  gaya 😆 With the proposal and rejection and friedzoning🤣

I mean I knew it's about to happen still jab hua itni hassi aayi mujhe 😆 Caz o was reminded of anika  ka hum dost after  all that and yahan bhi baar baar bolne ke baad ke aapse pyar karti nakku went but sirf dost 🤣 Caz can't  show you face. I mean their reaaons  were miles apart but ek dum hassi aa gayi mujhe I loved the scene . Sabse zyada similarity is the heartfelt proposal the maafi the asking for hand izzat se and aage se nakku bhaag gayi dukhi hoke😆 Bechare shivaay ke saath bhi yehi hua tha jab he promised to gave anika the respect the khusiyan woh bhi kisi aur hi agenda se bhaag gayi thi woh bhi sirf shivaay ki khushi chahti thi and yeh bhi 😆

And yeah Dutta  is only the other exception alongnwoth shivaay who realized his mistakes and itna heartfelt appology kia and tried to rectify his mistake ☺️

Blushing Dutta is so cute 🤗 haha at baaji teasing him over his new pyaar and his shy smiles the ones where he asks nakku to sit with them and eat and hahah makes his first biwi move to make space for nakku hahab poor baaji😆 and that scene where bhai goes well I talk the same to you so what's the difference  between you and nakku and baaji  goes meri baat alag hai 🤣 in my head I was like yeah you are the first wife(roothi biwi bhai ke words main)while she's 2nd hahah so freaking adorbs and pyare they are and what an amazing scene that was too 

Tej Uncle ne toh kar diya predict ki there will be no new content on TV for atleast 6 months😲😆

This is the right time to pull out this gif😛

Mahesh Thakur Predicts There Will Be No New Content For Atleast Six Months

April 7, 2020 11:55 AM

indiaforumsView Profile

Courtesy : Times of India

That's also what actor Mahesh Thakur believes as he opened up on the same in an interview with Iwmbuzz. 

"First, other essential services (agriculture, textile) will be allowed to resume operations; our sectoral priority comes last in the list. Nobody dies if films or TV content remains suspended for a longer duration. And even if that happens, I don’t see people trooping into the cinema to watch their fav unless this virus fear abates. The big multiplex chains will have to take a lot of financial pain. New projects will take at least six months before taking off. You also need to understand that our TV industry is heavily dependent on advertisement revenue. Major spenders like FMCG who themselves have suffered due to lockdown will think twice before committing more monies" he said.

What do you think about the same? Leave in your comments below

😆 Uncle ab bhavishevaaniyan bhi karne lage hain😆 While he does have a point in regards to advertisements there are other ways to make revenues aajkal e.g online content there is a reason why everyone is releasing the recent movies  online in less than weeks e.g angrezi medium there are talks of baaghi 3 too as it was released right in mid of when this started.  All the hollywood releases that were released on that last week came out on digital the very same week. Viewers will need the content and makers will make a way to provide them with that 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Thanks sweetheart for all these 🤗🤗

Hahah I get the gist of them and then i kept going I was going to ask for them baad main I was like kya tujhe har 2 min baad boloon so now I had a few to ask together isi liye bola abhi. Oh also post woh Anna ke den main hug  plzzz 

And mujhe yahan bhi  solid shivika dejavu ho  gaya 😆 With the proposal and rejection and friedzoning🤣

I mean I knew it's about to happen still jab hua itni hassi aayi mujhe 😆 Caz o was reminded of anika  ka hum dost after  all that and yahan bhi baar baar bolne ke baad ke aapse pyar karti nakku went but sirf dost 🤣 Caz can't  show you face. I mean their reaaons  were miles apart but ek dum hassi aa gayi mujhe I loved the scene . Sabse zyada similarity is the heartfelt proposal the maafi the asking for hand izzat se and aage se nakku bhaag gayi dukhi hoke😆 Bechare shivaay ke saath bhi yehi hua tha jab he promised to gave anika the respect the khusiyan woh bhi kisi aur hi agenda se bhaag gayi thi woh bhi sirf shivaay ki khushi chahti thi and yeh bhi 😆

And yeah Dutta  is only the other exception alongnwoth shivaay who realized his mistakes and itna heartfelt appology kia and tried to rectify his mistake ☺️

LOL you're quite welcome😆

Yeh lo, link to the hug at Anna's den

AreYaar thumbnail

Blushing Dutta is so cute 🤗 haha at baaji teasing him over his new pyaar and his shy smiles the ones where he asks nakku to sit with them and eat and hahah makes his first biwi move to make space for nakku hahab poor baaji😆 and that scene where bhai goes well I talk the same to you so what's the difference  between you and nakku and baaji  goes meri baat alag hai 🤣 in my head I was like yeah you are the first wife(roothi biwi bhai ke words main)while she's 2nd hahah so freaking adorbs and pyare they are and what an amazing scene that was too 

LOL yes, that Dutta-Baaji scene was really cute.....sach mein biwi no.1 toh Baaji hi tha always😆.....loved their bond. It was really sad when they messed it up in the later epis closer to the wedding. 

Is phase mein, Dutta really was adorable....also the scene after this one when they come home and he sees Nakku in his room.....the way he goes, "Tujhe bhi....neend nahin aa rahi?"😆....the awkwardness was played so well by MR

AreYaar thumbnail

😆 Uncle ab bhavishevaaniyan bhi karne lage hain😆 While he does have a point in regards to advertisements there are other ways to make revenues aajkal e.g online content there is a reason why everyone is releasing the recent movies  online in less than weeks e.g angrezi medium there are talks of baaghi 3 too as it was released right in mid of when this started.  All the hollywood releases that were released on that last week came out on digital the very same week. Viewers will need the content and makers will make a way to provide them with that 

Content toh they can manage somehow in the interim I think via web/digital releases, but I guess what MT is talking about is the huge chunk of revenue that is still dependent on network broadcasting ka ad revenue. Kaafi sprawling industry banaa li hai and now with revenue drying up, they will have to learn to downsize, find a lean model to survive short term atleast. 

The most on point thing in the article is that anyone who thinks that life is going back to normal in May is definitely kidding themselves. 

I don't see any shoots resuming next month. Most likely channels will begin re-running more old shows to fill slots. I saw another TB article today that Zee is re-running QH Mon-Fri again😆

Would be hilarious if IB started getting re-runs on SP🤣

LOL yes, that Dutta-Baaji scene was really cute.....sach mein biwi no.1 toh Baaji hi tha always😆.....loved their bond. It was really sad when they messed it up in the later epis closer to the wedding. 

Is phase mein, Dutta really was adorable....also the scene after this one when they come home and he sees Nakku in his room.....the way he goes, "Tujhe bhi....neend nahin aa rahi?"😆....the awkwardness was played so well by MR

❤️ Bhau itni mushkil se toh itna bhi bol paaya tha so freaking adorable it was when he started to show his feelings bilkul kafayat  shyari  se bacha bacha ke phir bhi those one liners or monosyllables  used to say so much more than a freaking speech his emotions used to be conveyed so well in those tiny ass moments. I think am so tired of chillum chilli and zabardasti ka nok jhok that am finding myself enjoying  the khamoshi like times tiffany 😆 These 2 really didn't  had to say even a word and one would get exactly what they meant. I also absolutly enjoyed the aankhon ke ishare that was a thing with dutta too 

Oh and this song I love it and I remember mixing it on Shivika too hahah such a cute song and again depicts his bechaini  and bewakoofi very well. 

Content toh they can manage somehow in the interim I think via web/digital releases, but I guess what MT is talking about is the huge chunk of revenue that is still dependent on network broadcasting ka ad revenue. Kaafi sprawling industry banaa li hai and now with revenue drying up, they will have to learn to downsize, find a lean model to survive short term atleast. 

The most on point thing in the article is that anyone who thinks that life is going back to normal in May is definitely kidding themselves. 

I don't see any shoots resuming next month. Most likely channels will begin re-running more old shows to fill slots. I saw another TB article today that Zee is re-running QH Mon-Fri again😆

Would be hilarious if IB started getting re-runs on SP🤣

Oh yes everyone is trying to find content to make their channels run and again yahan bhi copy hi start ho gayi hai just Caz DD's idea of bringing classics back got to everyone thought chalo yeh bhi try kar lete hain . Let's see  but then agar laana hi hai toh phir sach main classics lao yeh QH bhi koi classic hai lol😆 Waise IF toh thinks S2 bhi ek classic hai and binge worthy medical drama hai so uss legal se toh I think QH in initial phase was still  better😆

Ib ka rerun *just imagine karena style from JWM* I can't  wait for the fan wars again 😆 And iss baar toh aur hi aartiyan  uttari jaayengi 

Oh no doubt this is gonna extend lol may main sab normal is a freaking joke  even if lockdowns end which I personally don't  think so people will take time to resume their everyday activities caz of fear so this is long term for sure. There is a reason why governments are approving huge packages to support the public  do chaar din  ki baat toh hai nahi.

random but time and again i go back to this shivika mix of mine i think it's my most fav mix by myself along with aashiyan 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohOi5UkiD4s