Chat Clubs

TrollBaaaz Corner#41(Invites Only) - Page 2

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I am  so close to the wedding episodes nowπŸ˜†  so am getting excited I am also laughing  at the 2 days lasting more than 40 episodes of faltuness πŸ˜† with very little in between worth watching 

Oh yaar, the wedding epis are also draggy as hell πŸ˜†.....it will be a looong drag of Dutta going ballistic, Kala framing Nakku and then finally the hate wedding. It is definitely the longest hate wedding in the history of ITV πŸ€£......it went on for a whole week I think πŸ˜†

Even while uploading the scenes, I had to break it up and focus on the relevant bits πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh yaar, the wedding epis are also draggy as hell πŸ˜†.....it will be a looong drag of Dutta going ballistic, Kala framing Nakku and then finally the hate wedding. It is definitely the longest hate wedding in the history of ITV πŸ€£......it went on for a whole week I think πŸ˜†

Even while uploading the scenes, I had to break it up and focus on the relevant bits πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Fast forward  button to the rescue πŸ‘πŸΌ I swear the whole car ride of nakku and su even in fast forward felt like saara india darshan kar liye inho ne  itna slo mo se bhi slo mo(bhagna) hai 

anu yaara few essays toh bante hain on the epic shaadi and the few epis after. i missed your posts back then and now rewatching all of it again am again in awe and i want to talk and read tere wonderful essays plz post karde some tippani when you get time:)))

AreYaar thumbnail

anu yaara few essays toh bante hain on the epic shaadi and the few epis after. i missed your posts back then and now rewatching all of it again am again in awe and i want to talk and read tere wonderful essays plz post karde some tippani when you get time:)))

Haha you know the first time I watched the hate shaadi, I was so repelled....I actually wasn't following the show back then and I only saw a clip posted of this somewhere, rolled my eyes and thought one more hate shaadi for TV and moved on.....lol it was later when I came across clips of the jungle track that I actually got pulled into the story. 

Then later on I went back and properly caught up on the build up of the hate wedding and the aftermath.....it's still a hard chapter to watch in my opinion but what makes it worth it is some amazing moments in between.....like the bit when Dutta says, "keh de yeh jhoot hai" when he learns that Nakku is in love with him, and the way she accepts that she has always loved him.....the acting in that bit is πŸ‘

The part that drags the most is actually the bits in the mandap when Dutta is just glaring at everyone, shouting at the pandit and giving ominous threats to Nakku....but it's the scenes after the shaadi is completed and he drags Nakku to his room to talk to her.....that's where there's again some really intense acting. 

Overall, I guess what sets this hate wedding a bit apart is the fact that Dutta was so shattered on learning that she loved him, he married her to make a mockery of her love.....the way he would stop at every point and say, "Yehi toh chahti thi na tu?".....thinking that Nakku betrayed him so that she could have him. The shattering of his trust in her broke him and made him want to lash out. I guess it cut deeper because Nakku was the first person in his life who made him want to open up to love....so he was totally shattered when he learnt she hid this from him. It was also interesting that despite all this, he still never let anyone make it about her appearance. He shut up his sisters when they again tried to mock Nakku for daring to think that Dutta would love/marry an 'ugly' girl like her. For him, it was always more about the fact that his dear friend Nakku whom he blindly trusted, ended up being a person who lied to him. 

The post wedding epis bhi kinda dragged a bit with Dutta trying to make Nakku his bodyguardπŸ˜†. The scene I like is the one where she fiercely tells him, "bas ek gunaah kiya....aapse pyar....aur yeh gunaah main baar baar karegi".....the way she leaves him speechless in that sceneπŸ˜†

The story actually properly picks up after the pandit attack scene.....and more fully with the jungle track.....I LOVE the Jagtap track in the jungle phase. Fab cameo from Mohan Kapoor. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OG shivika their initial phase for whatever reason the writing direction everything was in balance and it worked really well. That content basis in there journey added that substance ki later on even during bad days Narbhi could carry it further. But redux from day 1 seemed no effort just a different idea hastily arranged. They assumed bas "alag" karne se sab chal jaayega.  Ego was way too big for the show to handle. I was watching the jungle track and despite me wanting to inject annika with tranquilizer during my first watch now i actually enjoy it the first half of it. Baap re annika ne toh sahi main shivaay ka dimaag kha rakha haha he legit went "mera patience jawaab de chuka hai"🀣🀣🀣 but the way it concluded what a wholesome moment it was soo rare to see such conversations

Today kvb and shruthi seth were online and lol dhruv jia are still soo much funπŸ˜† i love how till date she refuses to call him karan and is like mereliye ur manoj only!🀣

Uppar wale post ka jawab  thodi daer baad smiley1

So the promo of kunal's series is out looks good for now and also feels good to see him do something intresting after a long time. India asur was really good. Woh rajeev wala also got positive reviews only but I haven't  watched that caz I am tired of the topic  

Yeh dekhte hain kya nikalta hai  smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PCbYVBXUjk&feature=youtu.be

AreYaar thumbnail

Uppar wale post ka jawab  thodi daer baad smiley1

So the promo of kunal's series is out looks good for now and also feels good to see him do something intresting after a long time. India asur was really good. Woh rajeev wala also got positive reviews only but I haven't  watched that caz I am tired of the topic  

Yeh dekhte hain kya nikalta hai  smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PCbYVBXUjk&feature=youtu.be

Oh I was looking for this trailer too....thanks for posting it here! Looks good....intriguing story.....dekh ke bataana how it is. 

Finally Kunal chose something dhang kaπŸ˜†.....his few bits in the trailer seem good too. 

So far voot select ke web series seem better than zee5 ke. 

Oh I was looking for this trailer too....thanks for posting it here! Looks good....intriguing story.....dekh ke bataana how it is. 

Finally Kunal chose something dhang kaπŸ˜†.....his few bits in the trailer seem good too. 

So far voot select ke web series seem better than zee5 ke. 

Yeah the cast is good too I am actually surprised by how lowkey voot ka yeh naya app or service is  koi itna hype nahi hai also  idk how long can they keep the quality caz obviously abhi toh they are their launch products toh time hai develop karne ka when they will have peer  pressure  phir kya karte hain. 

Definately they are far better than the zee5 ke shows that are just unbearable I mean their originals and baaki bhi  jo they are products they are making revenue of are alt ke projects and unse partnership.   I keep  zee but overall their platform is still  very lame and useless  I mean zee doesn't  even get big movies  for their platform aajkal hotstar toh gets big releases regional content bhi zee ka sabse thakela hai 

AreYaar thumbnail

These were the two stand out bits from the hate wedding epis IMO.....

These were the two stand out bits from the hate wedding epis IMO.....

oh for sure this was IT. the most memorable. The strength and courage of nakku just shines through also her sachai but at that time D was really not in the state of mind to think and see logically yet his keh de ke yeh jhoot hai and then that disappointing sigh Ahh it really hits you in the right spot.

i was also finding it interesting that despite the claims of Dutta ke he will make life hell for nakku he was unable to really kind of take her full name still despite all the MU she remained Nakku only πŸ˜† it's very few times where he went full on nakusha but even in all the nafrat dialogues she remained nakku only i found that quiete standout too ke yeah you claim to hate her oh so much yet you keep using a term that's otherwise pyar ka naam for her.