TrollBaaaz Corner#41(Invites Only)

Posted: 3 years ago

LOL Fary, I noticed you finally updated the member list.๐Ÿ˜†....trimmed it down cuz so many people from the previous CCs haven't shown up in like 2 years now๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by AreYaar

Yay for new thread! 

perfect Hai yeh Gif Humare Liye

๐Ÿ˜†

oh yeah i did edited the list i mean they are still welcome but i just felt like it caz jab aana hi nahi toh aise hi clutter lag raha tha i almost edited the note about IB too Not like we have any other fans in our little group besides shivika fans

oh also shivika se yaad aaya behan right now i went to upload LTL and found out ke Drive main bhi ek trash can hai that holds your stuff๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† no wonder my memory just keeps running out and am  always like main toh delete karti rehti hoon phir bhi the storage thing never goes down ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ like so dumb i am 

but anyway that's not what this was about i found this? yeh kab tha mujhe toh ab yaad bhi nahi hai? was this in that stupid redux? and before the takhela leap and end of shivika?? jo bhi hai yeh  dekha maine so i was trying to remind myself yeh kab tha nahi yaad aaya but isme toh shivika shivika lag rahe hain kaafi close to real wale though anika ki babying and acting dumb is still too much hahah but otherwise sweet hai oh and i can't help but feel a tad bit offended at anika not knowing her chaand bracelet

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

perfect Hai yeh Gif Humare Liye

๐Ÿ˜†

oh yeah i did edited the list i mean they are still welcome but i just felt like it caz jab aana hi nahi toh aise hi clutter lag raha tha i almost edited the note about IB too Not like we have any other fans in our little group besides shivika fans

oh also shivika se yaad aaya behan right now i went to upload LTL and found out ke Drive main bhi ek trash can hai that holds your stuff๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† no wonder my memory just keeps running out and am  always like main toh delete karti rehti hoon phir bhi the storage thing never goes down ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ like so dumb i am 

but anyway that's not what this was about i found this? yeh kab tha mujhe toh ab yaad bhi nahi hai? was this in that stupid redux? and before the takhela leap and end of shivika?? jo bhi hai yeh  dekha maine so i was trying to remind myself yeh kab tha nahi yaad aaya but isme toh shivika shivika lag rahe hain kaafi close to real wale though anika ki babying and acting dumb is still too much hahah but otherwise sweet hai oh and i can't help but feel a tad bit offended at anika not knowing her chaand bracelet

Haha haina? I love this gif๐Ÿ˜†....and yes, it suits our "chugli" sessions perfectly *high fives* lol

LOL oh yeah even I forget sometimes that drive has a trash bin that you have to delete seperately to clear up space, koi baat nahin it's not just you....lol

And this link....oh god I'd forgotten yeh randomness bhi tha in redux....I'd gotten so disconnected by then....I guess this was just a little while before they showed Shivika dying or whatever....random lollipop scenes. Haan I guess they showed Shivaay giving her the chaand bracelet end mein just as a box to check off per fangirl demands.....it had no meaning by then. NM-SC were sleepwalking through this by then....lol SC had totally stopped even trying....waise bhi redux Anika ka koi wajood nahin tha....they just showed her jumping around in hyperness and random faltugiri by the end. 

*Edit: I guess I'll always just feel super bitter about redux๐Ÿ˜†.....otherwise sure there were some sweet bits in this. But I still resent the fact that they didn't even make a token effort to add meaning to the chaand bracelet here. Giving Anika dumb dialogues like "aap mere liye chaand tod laaye" rather than showing some sense of meaning to why she is fond of chaand like it was for the original Anika. Kya chala jaata inka if they had just shown atleast even that much poignancy from Anika's side....added some meaning to why she values the bracelet beyond a random mushy "chaand tod laaye" bracelet from her pati parmeshwar? But naa....redux ki sadly itni aukaat nahin thi to do this much. Gulneet ke ego pe lag jaati if they had managed to show some connection to the original....that toh wasn't allowed in the "layered" redux na๐Ÿค”

Edited by AreYaar - 3 years ago

Redux scene was hyped as her "chand" gave her the chand bracelet. But the original one had more to it. Just how ingrained it was and a part of anika's personality and how tied it was to shivika:) i loved the scene where shivaay finds her chand bracelet but gives it to her later in the room and then even during diwali gives it back to her all repaired. Those scenes man had soo much substance. Wese baat toh hai ki puri tarah bezaiti karwake off air gayi show but while it lasted it definitely was one of a kind!:) The growth and organic relationship on a GEC that too still is worth cherishing. That legacy carries on leaving the whole ugliness behind. That was is the power of OG shivika:) 

Having said this indeed yes Such bitterness redux generates. Koshish karte toh zaroor accha hota they gave a promise for a while and then toh๐Ÿ˜’ 

Originally posted by Khyati8

Redux scene was hyped as her "chand" gave her the chand bracelet. But the original one had more to it. Just how ingrained it was and a part of anika's personality and how tied it was to shivika:) i loved the scene where shivaay finds her chand bracelet but gives it to her later in the room and then even during diwali gives it back to her all repaired. Those scenes man had soo much substance. Wese baat toh hai ki puri tarah bezaiti karwake off air gayi show but while it lasted it definitely was one of a kind!:) The growth and organic relationship on a GEC that too still is worth cherishing. That legacy carries on leaving the whole ugliness behind. That was is the power of OG shivika:) 

Having said this indeed yes Such bitterness redux generates. Koshish karte toh zaroor accha hota they gave a promise for a while and then toh๐Ÿ˜’ 

Exactly. The original just had so much meaning attached to the chaand bracelet being an inherent part of her personality, her IDENTITY. Redux mein they just made it a random "pyar ki nishaani"๐Ÿค”.....which just shows how hastily they put together the scene just to show a lolliop "romance" moment. 

Redux Shivika ka waise bhi koi interaction basis nahin tha.....they just instantly jumped from regressive abusive crap to "lovey dovey" husband-wife.....lol....is scene mein bhi the "I love you's" seem kinda OTT๐Ÿ˜†....kahaan yeh, kahaan original ke depth waale, slowly built up confessions. 

And what do they mean by "her chaand"? lol Shivaay was supposed to be her suraj, not her chaand. Chaand uske paas already tha uski bracelet mein :P 

Anyways, this is a dumb alternate reality that has no bearing on the original meaningful journey. 

Yeh waale scenes visually enjoy kar sakte hain log for NM-SC ki chemistry I suppose....but the underlying disconnect remains cuz they don't feel like the actual Shivika.....main connection toh unse hi hai. Mera yehi problem hai redux scenes se abhi bhi....even if on one level, NM-SC try to bring in some of their original Shivika mannerisms, the writing itself is bad enough to remind us that beyond the mannerisms, these are hollow redux characters only....and that feeling never gets fully overcome. Watching redux scenes is like watching a distorted familiar painting. You reach out thinking it looks familiar....but the closer you get, you see how it has been distorted....and you feel torn between watching it for the familiar and being repelled by the distortion. 

Originally posted by AreYaar

Haha haina? I love this gif๐Ÿ˜†....and yes, it suits our "chugli" sessions perfectly *high fives* lol

LOL oh yeah even I forget sometimes that drive has a trash bin that you have to delete seperately to clear up space, koi baat nahin it's not just you....lol

And this link....oh god I'd forgotten yeh randomness bhi tha in redux....I'd gotten so disconnected by then....I guess this was just a little while before they showed Shivika dying or whatever....random lollipop scenes. Haan I guess they showed Shivaay giving her the chaand bracelet end mein just as a box to check off per fangirl demands.....it had no meaning by then. NM-SC were sleepwalking through this by then....lol SC had totally stopped even trying....waise bhi redux Anika ka koi wajood nahin tha....they just showed her jumping around in hyperness and random faltugiri by the end. 

*Edit: I guess I'll always just feel super bitter about redux๐Ÿ˜†.....otherwise sure there were some sweet bits in this. But I still resent the fact that they didn't even make a token effort to add meaning to the chaand bracelet here. Giving Anika dumb dialogues like "aap mere liye chaand tod laaye" rather than showing some sense of meaning to why she is fond of chaand like it was for the original Anika. Kya chala jaata inka if they had just shown atleast even that much poignancy from Anika's side....added some meaning to why she values the bracelet beyond a random mushy "chaand tod laaye" bracelet from her pati parmeshwar? But naa....redux ki sadly itni aukaat nahin thi to do this much. Gulneet ke ego pe lag jaati if they had managed to show some connection to the original....that toh wasn't allowed in the "layered" redux na๐Ÿค”

Exactly her response to the bracelet was so ajeeb  itna childish and kind of like she was done with it ek dum brushing it under the carpet types ke de dia toh de dia now let me pout and throw a tantrum. So unlike anything anika. Yeh pouting doesn't  make her cute like anika cute rather make her more the onion lady she was trying to be for a year๐Ÿ˜†

Also I agree the I love yous sounded without any meaning or feeling like banda apne pet ko isse zyada feel se I love you bolta hai as if they were getting done with the usual routine lol.

I am  so close to the wedding episodes now๐Ÿ˜†  so am getting excited I am also laughing  at the 2 days lasting more than 40 episodes of faltuness ๐Ÿ˜† with very little in between worth watching