Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

oh for sure this was IT. the most memorable. The strength and courage of nakku just shines through also her sachai but at that time D was really not in the state of mind to think and see logically yet his keh de ke yeh jhoot hai and then that disappointing sigh Ahh it really hits you in the right spot.

i was also finding it interesting that despite the claims of Dutta ke he will make life hell for nakku he was unable to really kind of take her full name still despite all the MU she remained Nakku only 😆 it's very few times where he went full on nakusha but even in all the nafrat dialogues she remained nakku only i found that quiete standout too ke yeah you claim to hate her oh so much yet you keep using a term that's otherwise pyar ka naam for her. 

LOL yeah he rarely ever called her Nakusha....for both him and Baaji, she was always Nakku only.....I also loved how in the early days of their friendship, Baaji used to call her, "apni koyal"😆.....wahin se toh most of us ended up calling her koyal Nakku in the forum also. 

This bit of the pheras was later on repeated in a lot of FBs and there is something about the way Nakku looks up at him while they are walking....and then ofcourse the symbolism of both of them walking on the broken glass

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haha you know the first time I watched the hate shaadi, I was so repelled....I actually wasn't following the show back then and I only saw a clip posted of this somewhere, rolled my eyes and thought one more hate shaadi for TV and moved on.....lol it was later when I came across clips of the jungle track that I actually got pulled into the story. Rofl no surprise here itni hate shaadis dekh and sun chuke hain ke at first we all go ahh Not another one😆This one has been dragged kuch zyda hi matlab almost 25 episodes in the mandap i was tired of forwarding too at that point. pehle toh i have seen the dailymotion cut out of the shaadi itself so i didn't knew ke it was this LONG so yes super exhausting while watching too but i have to say that everything aside it was still done kaafi differently in a way that i was surprised ke despite everything that went down Dutta phir bhi kind of maintained the line in terms of being rough with her yeah he dragged her later to the room or held her hand so tightly in the mandap even pointed a gun at baaji Wrong behavior yes for sure but iss sab zulm main bhi their was a dignity maintained unlike uske baad wali hate shaadis main humse jo sab dekha hai aur suna hai. he did threatened her insulted her but usme bhi kahin na kahin dutta itna kharab nahi dikhta . you feel for Her and whatever she has gone through but you understand dutta kahan se aa raha hai woh bhi his intense gussa wasn't just there oh caz they needed a hot angry hero doing some manhandling for a paper thin plotline. now he wasn't right did acted insane but even in all this he wasn't made pure evil exactly.bilkul hi usko redemption se door nahi kar dia tha. i also appreciated how not even once he tried to force himself upon her now his reason was ofcourse to deprive her of what he thought she desired or planned for fair enough but still something that's rare esp for a  he man like dutta who was kind of chalta phirta example of masculanity and mardangi and all matlab how intimidating this guy was aise hi uppar se gunda bhi but never did he cross the line in that way with her forget forcing himself isne toh usual haath marordna bhi nahi kia bas shoulders pakkad leta tha and he did held her neck a few times on that night but woh itna bura screen pe nahi laga atleast to me .

Then later on I went back and properly caught up on the build up of the hate wedding and the aftermath.....it's still a hard chapter to watch in my opinion but what makes it worth it is some amazing moments in between.....like the bit when Dutta says, "keh de yeh jhoot hai" when he learns that Nakku is in love with him, and the way she accepts that she has always loved him.....the acting in that bit is 👏Pure Genius they were simply amazing in it and that moment itself is so raw that confession from her his disappointment learning that and that his trust was broken uppar se the acting just made it super fab. i felt those emotions deeply.  Dutta was more upset in the fact that he failed in reading her (which he didn't) but his anger over himself and that the dosti took this turn and like this was so palpable. Dutta ko dhoka hua was one thing dhoka Nakku ne dia his nakku did it was another. the breaking of that trust and also caz he claimed to be a pro at reading people  his disappointment in himself more than anything else was  also something that hasn't been done quiet like this before. 

The part that drags the most is actually the bits in the mandap when Dutta is just glaring at everyone, shouting at the pandit and giving ominous threats to Nakku....but it's the scenes after the shaadi is completed and he drags Nakku to his room to talk to her.....that's where there's again some really intense acting. 

oh my fav bit in this has to be where he tries to choke her and she just keeps looking into his eyes all numb otherwise but just looking at him without even blinking  yet so much in her eyes. mahi was so good in this part emoting just with her eyes just her hollow eyes looking straight without any darr or ghabrahat while he keeps going on and on MR toh was on a roll that goes without saying in this whole thing but it was nakku ki khaali aankhein that stole that moment for me.

Overall, I guess what sets this hate wedding a bit apart is the fact that Dutta was so shattered on learning that she loved him, he married her to make a mockery of her love.....the way he would stop at every point and say, "Yehi toh chahti thi na tu?".....thinking that Nakku betrayed him so that she could have him. The shattering of his trust in her broke him and made him want to lash out. I guess it cut deeper because Nakku was the first person in his life who made him want to open up to love....so he was totally shattered when he learnt she hid this from him. It was also interesting that despite all this, he still never let anyone make it about her appearance. He shut up his sisters when they again tried to mock Nakku for daring to think that Dutta would love/marry an 'ugly' girl like her. For him, it was always more about the fact that his dear friend Nakku whom he blindly trusted, ended up being a person who lied to himahh and do i love him for that man iss sab i hate her main bhi i really appreciated this and also how he told straight up to everyone this is his niji matter dare anyone say anything in it Phew.. exactly as i said uppar bhi it was the fact that he was cheated by none other than nakku who he held so close to him and showed his wounds out of this unknown connections that time. i also felt that it was also the disappointment that he failed to read her changed feelings for him as if he felt that somewhere maybe he led her on esp caz they very mildly showed baaji reading her and telling bhau this exact thing and him not taking it seriously that as when he gifted her that necklace i felt that was also something that was affecting him overall and kinda made him feel more hurt 

The post wedding epis bhi kinda dragged a bit with Dutta trying to make Nakku his bodyguard😆. The scene I like is the one where she fiercely tells him, "bas ek gunaah kiya....aapse pyar....aur yeh gunaah main baar baar karegi".....the way she leaves him speechless in that scene😆

The story actually properly picks up after the pandit attack scene.....and more fully with the jungle track.....I LOVE the Jagtap track in the jungle phase. Fab cameo from Mohan Kapoor. 

that was no doubt one of the best tracks. 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 4 years ago

LOL yeah he rarely ever called her Nakusha....for both him and Baaji, she was always Nakku only.....I also loved how in the early days of their friendship, Baaji used to call her, "apni koyal"😆.....wahin se toh most of us ended up calling her koyal Nakku in the forum also. 

This bit of the pheras was later on repeated in a lot of FBs and there is something about the way Nakku looks up at him while they are walking....and then ofcourse the symbolism of both of them walking on the broken glass

nakku bechari iss sab main pehli baar dekhi toh see whether it's even a reality or just some sapna. the absolute lack of resistance from her was something else that stood out not even once she retaliated knowing very well this wasn't gonna end well. some people will call it lack of self respect and blah blah doormat etc but the way i see it it was the pure emotion the selflessness again. when Nakusha said she'd do anything for his happiness and she didn't meant any evil and then let herself upon his mercy  this feeling gets highlighted and to me it really doesn't look like lack of self respect or whatever. naku really had some other level of vishwaas she let him decide and then follows all out of the love and respect she had for him despite all this 

the gunaah scene 🤣 bhau ki hawa nikal gayi with Nakku ka itna bold confession and her i am proud of it . i was also amused by his why doesnt any punishment hurt you ? haha like he was tired of even testing her and being this zaalim gabbar to her but she was so good at concealing her dard and act  as nothing happened this irked him more ke isko asar kyon nahi hota haha bhau bhi na lol. yeh bhul gaya woh saer toh nakku sawa saer. such an awesome scene and nakku ka yeh straight baat karna toh was her strength kaise bindaas bol jaati thi itne naazuk moments main bhi apni baat

AreYaar thumbnail

Rofl no surprise here itni hate shaadis dekh and sun chuke hain ke at first we all go ahh Not another onesmiley36This one has been dragged kuch zyda hi matlab almost 25 episodes in the mandap i was tired of forwarding too at that point. pehle toh i have seen the dailymotion cut out of the shaadi itself so i didn't knew ke it was this LONG so yes super exhausting while watching too but i have to say that everything aside it was still done kaafi differently in a way that i was surprised ke despite everything that went down Dutta phir bhi kind of maintained the line in terms of being rough with her yeah he dragged her later to the room or held her hand so tightly in the mandap even pointed a gun at baaji Wrong behavior yes for sure but iss sab zulm main bhi their was a dignity maintained unlike uske baad wali hate shaadis main humse jo sab dekha hai aur suna hai. he did threatened her insulted her but usme bhi kahin na kahin dutta itna kharab nahi dikhta . you feel for Her and whatever she has gone through but you understand dutta kahan se aa raha hai woh bhi his intense gussa wasn't just there oh caz they needed a hot angry hero doing some manhandling for a paper thin plotline. now he wasn't right did acted insane but even in all this he wasn't made pure evil exactly.bilkul hi usko redemption se door nahi kar dia tha. i also appreciated how not even once he tried to force himself upon her now his reason was ofcourse to deprive her of what he thought she desired or planned for fair enough but still something that's rare esp for a  he man like dutta who was kind of chalta phirta example of masculanity and mardangi and all matlab how intimidating this guy was aise hi uppar se gunda bhi but never did he cross the line in that way with her forget forcing himself isne toh usual haath marordna bhi nahi kia bas shoulders pakkad leta tha and he did held her neck a few times on that night but woh itna bura screen pe nahi laga atleast to me .

I agree....and we can say this having seen this hate shaadi concept copy/pasted lamely in so many shows over the years.....lol.....this was probably the only hate shaadi that happened in the aftermath of a love confession, no? Usually they show the MLs turning into "beast mode" and for whatever reason wanting to bind the FL to them.....but the way they handled this one, you could see it was all stemming from Dutta feeling BETRAYED by her love confession.....lol yeh angle deffo hatke tha. There was so much heartbreak in him that ofcourse then came out as insanity. 

I actually still didn't like all the manhandling......the neck holding bits and all still repel me a lot and put me off. Yeah, I got that he had gone insane by then but even then I don't like that all these things get put in such type of scenes. Maybe it's just me, but I feel you can show enough of the dark insanity even though the eyes and dialogues.....that I actually think makes it all the more chilling.....if someone can threaten you simply by the look in their eyes....the message still gets conveyed without all this physical manhandling. 

Pure Genius they were simply amazing in it and that moment itself is so raw that confession from her his disappointment learning that and that his trust was broken uppar se the acting just made it super fab. i felt those emotions deeply.  Dutta was more upset in the fact that he failed in reading her (which he didn't) but his anger over himself and that the dosti took this turn and like this was so palpable. Dutta ko dhoka hua was one thing dhoka Nakku ne dia his nakku did it was another. the breaking of that trust and also caz he claimed to be a pro at reading people  his disappointment in himself more than anything else was  also something that hasn't been done quiet like this before. 

oh my fav bit in this has to be where he tries to choke her and she just keeps looking into his eyes all numb otherwise but just looking at him without even blinking  yet so much in her eyes. mahi was so good in this part emoting just with her eyes just her hollow eyes looking straight without any darr or ghabrahat while he keeps going on and on MR toh was on a roll that goes without saying in this whole thing but it was nakku ki khaali aankhein that stole that moment for me.

Exactly....he was more shattered by the fact that dhoka NAKKU ne dia....waise hi dhoka makes him lose it....but this being his beloved Nakku just pushed him over the edge. Supriya ke dhoke ke baad bhi his reactions were more typical Dutta....it was learning that Nakku hid something from him that kinda destroyed him there. 

What I also found ironic was that there was a scene during the friendship phase where Baaji had noticed Nakku's emotions and told Dutta that he thinks Nakku is in love with him but Dutta totally dismissed the possibility.....and that was part of the shock for him too that he was so confident he knew Nakku completely, to now learn this whole other aspect of her emotions for him....it gutted him. 

Ironic hi hai....most people would be happy to learn that someone loves them😆....but Dutta was shattered on knowing that the girl he trusted the most is in love with him....lol

Nakku's numbness in the entire shaadi sequence was truly portrayed very well by Mahi....it's a tough bit to balance....Nakku was also shattered over what was happening but at the same time, she looked Dutta in the eye and faced everything he threw at her....there wasn't any anger or fear....and yet the sheer act of looking him in the eye as he threatened her, manhandled her just somehow made her look like the more powerful one of the two. 

Woh kehte hain na ki sacchai se badi koi taakat nahin.....Nakku's faith was her greatest strength.....she took it all from him because her faith in her truth was so strong and it withstood everything. At the same time, there was a sense of her feeling his pain and letting him pour it all out into her....in her own way, she wanted to help take away this blinding pain he was going through. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

nakku bechari iss sab main pehli baar dekhi toh see whether it's even a reality or just some sapna. the absolute lack of resistance from her was something else that stood out not even once she retaliated knowing very well this wasn't gonna end well. some people will call it lack of self respect and blah blah doormat etc but the way i see it it was the pure emotion the selflessness again. when Nakusha said she'd do anything for his happiness and she didn't meant any evil and then let herself upon his mercy  this feeling gets highlighted and to me it really doesn't look like lack of self respect or whatever. naku really had some other level of vishwaas she let him decide and then follows all out of the love and respect she had for him despite all this 

Exactly....I was saying the same thing in my reply above. Everything Nakku said and did stemmed from her immense faith. And Nakku's faith was never the cliched 2 Rs half-baked version of faith that is peddled through most "sanskaari" TRP bahus like lameass Gauri bahu from DBO......her faith was the bone deep kind of another level. She was truly one of those people who's spirituality resided in every part of her.....that is why her eyes reflected that serenity of faith. 

I think the shaadi itself was feeling surreal to her but ofcourse at the end of the day, her world was Dutta....she absorbed everything that was happening as a part of his pain....and ultimately her destiny of being bound to him, however it may be. 

To understand Nakku, people have to rise above the template definitions of "doormat" that casually get tossed around. There is a scene in the phase before Dutta's entry when that Morey is stalking Nakku and coercing her into marrying him.....to understand Nakku, you have to feel the level of helplessness one would feel in being willing to give in to a man like that simply to save your family. Self respect is easier to save when it's not life and death. People who actually live on the edge of society and have to navigate this system to simply find food/water, who have to constantly worry about being molested and exploited....they don't have the luxury of having grand discussions about what a "doormat" is.  In such an atmosphere, Nakku's faith was her only anchor through everything....it became her guiding philosophy through everything....and if you then add her love for Dutta into the mix, you begin to understand why she absorbed everything the way she did. I think they were in some ways trying to go for that Shiv-Parvati symbol too that whenever Shiv gets angry, it is Parvati that absorbs all his anger. Nakku did in some ways have that serene goddess vibe to her😆

And Nakku was hardly a doormat....lol she sunaaoed to Dutta plenty and bajaaoed his band in her own way....iska bas tareeka alag tha....it didn't need shouting or goli/barood to make a point. 

AreYaar thumbnail

the gunaah scene 🤣 bhau ki hawa nikal gayi with Nakku ka itna bold confession and her i am proud of it . i was also amused by his why doesnt any punishment hurt you ? haha like he was tired of even testing her and being this zaalim gabbar to her but she was so good at concealing her dard and act  as nothing happened this irked him more ke isko asar kyon nahi hota haha bhau bhi na lol. yeh bhul gaya woh saer toh nakku sawa saer. such an awesome scene and nakku ka yeh straight baat karna toh was her strength kaise bindaas bol jaati thi itne naazuk moments main bhi apni baat

LOL yes, that made me laugh too....he was so frustrated that his "grand punishments" were having no effect on Nakku🤣.....she managed to wear him down without even lifting a finger😆

I should gif this gunaah scene....love her fierce serenity in it. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Yeh lo, made a batch on the gunaah scene....Dutta's face in the last gif😆

Yeh lo, made a batch on the gunaah scene....Dutta's face in the last gif😆

Awww I love them ☺️ I was hoping ke you gif it  I also want to gif some of the scenes but right now I get in flow of watching and then  can't  stop haha so afterwards  I think .

Lol the contrast between his angry looks to him being absolutly speechless in last is 😆 Dutta still trying to look angry but failing so badly  that he has to look away to maintain I am ghussa mode that exhale hahah 

Oh for sure this girl had nerves of steel like for real. She looked like naazuk si chui mui si but when it came to resilience she was something else and because she has seen so much she wasn't  even afraid of  saab. Jaan hatali pe rakh ke ji  thi yeh bandi it was a lovely amalgamation  of her faith in Bappa her trust  in saab and her love for him. It all combined became her biggest strength.  

And it's  not like she didn't  had her weaker moments with her aai the girl broke like anything she let it all out too but the best part was she behaved in a manner that was realistic understandable she ofcourse felt the pain   the hurt but uspe bhaith  ke maatam nahi maanti rehti thi she dared to face the wrath of bhau  time and again and went with so much fierceness 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 4 years ago