Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Psurapaneni

Vatika what u said is true. Maya has only contributed to 20 percent of the problem . It’s MJ who is 80 percent of the problem . He being older , married and mature needs to know his limits . At age 21 yrs old u still do not know what exactly is love and what’s right or wrong . He should guide her to steer her life as a mature and married person . Instead of that he lusted her and slept with her making her pregnant. He is the person who is responsible for her current situation.

have to disagree here. Maanvi contributed to like 0

Percent of the problem since MJ was the abuser of their relationship and took advantage of her. point is Maanvi is a innocent God fearing homebody who died a horrible death at the hands of her abuser, and she was reincarnated into this sadist Maya. 

Edited by MayaNation20 - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaNation20

Maya Jaisingh isn't on MJ's level at all, MJ has zero remorse for his actions, and mirrors Aashwin Mehrotra. We been knew the greater evil out of Maya and MJ is CLEARLY MJ. My thing is why is Maya being glorified? YES she was nearly killed by MJ's goons and was FORCED to have sex with MJ (even though she "consented")  and thus became pregnant with him. But it's like do you wanna be a GOD FEARING WOMAN who defeats solely her enemies? Or do you wanna be Bad Guy (Billie Eilish)? You can't have your cake and eat it too Maya  

Because THIS IS Maya's story! How she gets her revenge. So the spotlight will always be on Maya. We may agree/disagree, love/hate her character but this show is from Maya's pov. All of us watching, signed up for this! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Trophygirl

And why the hell antara will side with Maya, who came to broke her house n her title, and why should she feel sorry for her n help her who is she to maya, no one else just his husband mistress her anger I can understand, though she should have punished mj too for his deeds , but people cannot expect a wife to accept another women, in fact she should have left mj long back too if she has self respect, in fact antara suffered a lot no love from husband, lost her son, going to lose her another son too, husband ema,lost her respect worldwide n still Maya wants to kill her.👏 

Whatever Maya did, she didn't intend to wreak Antara's house and her so-called title of Mrs. Roy. She knew from the bottom of her heart that her husband is wrong and is the main culprit. The fact is that she couldn't control her husband from going to other women that is why she threw her temper on innocent girl like Maanvi who got carried away by MJ's words. Nandini's fears had come true. MJ, Sudhir, Amir, and others took advantage of her naivety and innocence. Antara has chosen her title above her self respect. She has been a druggy and that is her mistake. 

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

last thing i remember is maya said i wont forgive u antara..u have forgotten who your real enemy is

but yes then she did forgive her for rudra .. no? 🤔

Trophygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

last thing i remember is maya said i wont forgive u antara..u have forgotten who your real enemy is

but yes then she did forgive her for rudra .. no? 🤔

She didnt forgive really, she only did that so that she can be in good books of rudra, in fact I don't expect her to forgive antara

Trophygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: vatika_r

Whatever Maya did, she didn't intend to wreak Antara's house and her so-called title of Mrs. Roy. She knew from the bottom of her heart that her husband is wrong and is the main culprit. The fact is that she couldn't control her husband from going to other women that is why she threw her temper on innocent girl like Maanvi who got carried away by MJ's words. Nandini's fears had come true. MJ, Sudhir, Amir, and others took advantage of her naivety and innocence. Antara has chosen her title above her self respect. She has been a druggy and that is her mistake. 

Agreed that's what I said it too, she should have controlled or left her husband if she has self respect, but she doesn't have and indeed she preferred Mrs.Roy above everything else

Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

You said you wish he gets his revenge. Part of his revenge is killing Maya. So that would make him a murderer.

We know he won't kill her. And I want him to get Justice for Rishi. 

Again, one doesn't necessarily need to kill anyone to have revenge. 

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamonn

Yes but that's the only way hes thinking of getting revenge according to the episodes.

In my eyes Maya has already received her Karma for what she did to Rishi- The most important person in her life died the exact same way.

Trophygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamonn

Agreed, that guy won't kill her he is just blabbering that he will kill her in front of his family, revenge doesn't always means killing there are many ways to get revenge n justice

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Trophygirl

Agreed, that guy won't kill her he is just blabbering that he will kill her in front of his family, revenge doesn't always means killing there are many ways to get revenge n justice

agreed. why maya want to kill all of them? if she kill all of them, her only chances of survival will also vanish. She could have just record statements of all the sinners and sent them to prison. 🤓