Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trophygirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

[QUOTE=Soulfuldream]

Well for argument sake then Maya did not slit Rishi's wrist too...

He did it himself...

She let him bleed to death for sure... she manipulated him Yes... but she did not physically do the crime...

But that doesn't justify what happened right.. we all do think she killed him...

Vikram too tortured Nandini,got her to a point where she thought the only resort to save her daughter was her death...

He could have saved her afterall he is the life saving 4 years ki patient ko theek karne walla doctor...

But he did not.. for him with Nandini gone Princess would be totally dependent on him and will be for him...🤢

In that case does vikram manipulated nandhini to slit her wrist,  no its her own choice to kill herself, u can agree to disagree here, thanks. He is psycho n he wants only Maya he can kill anyone for maya, am not justifying vikram, but he is not responsible for nandhini murder end of discussion.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trophygirl

But when did antara came to know about this mj n manvi realtionship

When Maya went to Antara after she was abused physically for the first time by MJ. She should have counselled Maya into getting an abortion and confronted MJ but she acted like she didn't give a damn as long as it was all out of her house. 

Trophygirl thumbnail

[QUOTE=Armu4eva]

When Maya went to Antara after she was abused physically for the first time by MJ. She should have counselled Maya into getting an abortion and confronted MJ but she acted like she didn't give a damn as long as it was all out of her house. 

Yes I agree for her her title as Mrs.Roy is important than anything else, but why the hell Maya went to seek antara help, she should have gone to her mother n told her the truth, may be her mother would have helped her.

Soulfuldream thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Trophygirl]

Hey... I truly did not want to upset you...

And I'm sorry if it went that way...

All I was saying was situations are different for different people..

Rishi and Nandini both died which is truly sad..

But then only 1 cannot be blamed... Maya was wrong to initiate that and in a different arc Vikram was too for me...

And I totally agree that he is a psycho..

Hope that settles things for us..🤗

Trophygirl thumbnail

[QUOTE=Soulfuldream]

Relax yaar, just shared my view that's it different people has different opinion and I respect yours nice talking to you🤗, 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

It honestly seems like you have a soft spot for MJ, why? I honestly don't know. You can compare Maya to MJ all you want, but the truth is there is no bigger monster then someone who kills their OWN child. 

Maya sent Dia to the mental Asylum but MJ and Antara made it possible. They cooperated with Maya and lied about Diya which is also why she ended up where she ended up. Why have you failed to notice that.

Maya embarrassed Antara infront of the world. But you failed to notice that just like Maya told Vikram to kill Antara, Antara told MJ to kill Maya. So how are they different.

The fact that you find nothing wrong with MJ pushing Maya of the bridge is laughable. What did she do to deserve that?. "She can only break a few bones"- No, first he got several men to beat her up while she was pregnant and then through her off the bridge to kill her. The fact that you find nothing wrong with that just shows you hate the character and nothing else. MJ thought he successfully killed maya that night, his intention was to kill.

She went into a coma for four years, not because of the car accident but because she was brutally beaten by several men and then thrown of a cliff.

ummm...in the holi episode, MJ and Maya shot at each other...LOL so why are you saying the murder attempt is only by Maya.

Rudra will protect his family until he finds out the truth. He will be on their side until he finds out the truth, which is why they are trying so hard to hide the truth from him.

lol soft corner for ashish only not for mj. he is evil no doubt. whatever he did was wrong. he admits that. no mercy or remorse on whatever he did till now. i have already said that many times, he will pay for his misdeeds. mj cheated  on maya . you cannot deny the fact that maya cheated on vikram, rishi and rudra. here, people themselves said maya is female version of mj. isse zyada aur kya bol sakte hain. for me maya and mj are even. jis tarah se show age badh rha hai, yeh toh clear hai maya aur mj dono hi marenge. toh age behas karne ka koi matlab hi nhi banta. 

MayaNation20 thumbnail

I feel like Maya gets a pass here cuz we all adore her character so much. 

yes MJ is dead wrong, and definitely deserves the death sentence at this point. Diya needs to be freed, she deserves a second chance in my opinion, solely because she was brainwashed by MJ. Antara did love her name, however, she repented how she had treated Maanvi and begged Maya to forgive her. If Maya couldn't forgive Antara, how could God forgive her for indirectly killing an innocent Rishi? 

There's no redeeming Maya Jaisingh at this point, and I genuinely hope she doesn't get a happy ending, and Rudra marries Ananya as much as I dislike her. And Maya doesn't deserve someone as obsessive and deranged as Vikram either. They barely showed Vikram's backstory, how do we all know Vikram wasn't a sweetheart who got badly betrayed, what if he tried to assault Maya? But from what CVs have shown us Vikram let his heart on the floor for Maya to walk all over it.  Maya's pretty much lost Rudra at this point. And as for Ananya's father, and MJ's male crew I hope they all have miserable deaths lol. Maya and MJ are practically even when it comes to Rishi, their son dying. Diya being locked away, Antara being humiliated, and Nandini killing herself. 

Maanvi's affair with MJ was badly rushed. I wish they had revealed it earlier or in snippets. 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Now she wanted to kill all of them. ðŸ˜¡ like seriously. Maya has already sent dia to mental asylum and humiliated Antara in front of whole world. Literally tarnished her identity. Now she still wanted them to suffer more. For passing lewd comments on her. Like antara ne meri insult ki . Vikram clearly said he willl kill all of them. Maya only want Rudra to be alive for her because he maintains her Sanity. ðŸ¤ª she is more ruthless than mj now. Mj killed her baby but she killed rishi. One score even. Mj pushed her from the bridge from that height she can only break her bones but will certainly don't die. She literally came out of it by walking. She got hurt and went into come for 4, years due to car accident by vikram. During Holi sequence, she also fired at mj. Murder attempt on mj also done now. Another score is done. Now what else she wants. Whatever she will do wrong. It will definitely make a bridge between her and Rudra. I think in the new timings promo, Rudra said he will protect his family was depicting only this. Now vikram and Maya both will hurt rudra's family. Rudra will shield his family. 

Whatever she did to MJ is not enough. Maya still has a long way to go. Rudra needs to know MJ's truth. She also mentioned Sudhir, Amir, Jogi, Antara, and 3 more, which includes MJ. Maya only got Diya admitted to the mental asylum. MJ does not want Rudra to find Maya as he is afraid that all his secrets will come out. But Rudra will get to know.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaNation20

I feel like Maya gets a pass here cuz we all adore her character so much. 

yes MJ is dead wrong, and definitely deserves the death sentence at this point. Diya needs to be freed, she deserves a second chance in my opinion, solely because she was brainwashed by MJ. Antara did love her name, however, she repented how she had treated Maanvi and begged Maya to forgive her. If Maya couldn't forgive Antara, how could God forgive her for indirectly killing an innocent Rishi? 

There's no redeeming Maya Jaisingh at this point, and I genuinely hope she doesn't get a happy ending, and Rudra marries Ananya as much as I dislike her. And Maya doesn't deserve someone as obsessive and deranged as Vikram either. They barely showed Vikram's backstory, how do we all know Vikram wasn't a sweetheart who got badly betrayed, what if he tried to assault Maya? But from what CVs have shown us Vikram let his heart on the floor for Maya to walk all over it.  Maya's pretty much lost Rudra at this point. And as for Ananya's father, and MJ's male crew I hope they all have miserable deaths lol. Maya and MJ are practically even when it comes to Rishi, their son dying. Diya being locked away, Antara being humiliated, and Nandini killing herself. 

Maanvi's affair with MJ was badly rushed. I wish they had revealed it earlier or in snippets. 

Rudra needs a better person, but certainly not Ananya, as he left her at the end moment at the mandap. If Ananya forgives him, she will become another Antara later on. But MJ has given a false swear to Rudra, which may cost his life. As per the theme, even Rudra will die with Maya & MJ.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Psurapaneni

True , Antara even now did not disclose the truth to Rudra . She is still the door mat . Few episodes back She even said to MJ to find maya and kill her before Rudra finds her . 

Antara told mj to kill Maya because Rudra said if he didn't kill Maya, he will kill himself. She has already lost one son. She won't let anything happen to her other son. Aur waise bhi antara ki kaunsa chali hai mj ke samne.