Posted: 3 years ago

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Maya forgive Antara? ðŸ¤” Wasn't it Antara who gave Rudra a choice to choose between Maya and Rishi? ðŸ¤”What does she have against Vikram who's ready to kill anybody for Maya, like isn't she doing the same with Rudra? ðŸ¤ªWhy does she believe Vikram killed Nandini when Nandini herself was a martyr for Maya's freedom? 

Maya didn't forgive Antara; else she wouldn't have put her pics with other men in public & portrayed her as a call girl. She had other plans. Nandini had slit her wrist, but it was indirectly because of Vikram.

Originally posted by MayaNation20

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Maya forgive Antara? ðŸ¤” Wasn't it Antara who gave Rudra a choice to choose between Maya and Rishi? ðŸ¤”What does she have against Vikram who's ready to kill anybody for Maya, like isn't she doing the same with Rudra? ðŸ¤ªWhy does she believe Vikram killed Nandini when Nandini herself was a martyr for Maya's freedom? 

Did you just ask what issue Maya has with Vikram. He killed Rajeev and also killed Nandini indirectly. It was the situation that Vikram put them in that led to Nandini's death. Had he not put them in that situation she would not have died. Maya was to weak/afraid to stop her because without memories of her trauma Maya is back to being Maanvi. It was after Nandini's death that she regained her memories. Lets also not forget that he tortured her mother for days, applying salt on her wounds.

In Antara's case... yes I wish cv's would have left that alone and concentrated on the remaining sinners, because I thought Maya had completed her revenge against Antara and Diya.

But then again some episodes ago it was Antara who was egging MJ to quickly find Maya and Kill her, so If Maya is egging Vikram to kill Antara...how is the situation different? They both want eachother dead.

Edited by Beyhadfan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by vatika_r

Maya didn't forgive Antara; else she wouldn't have put her pics with other men in public & portrayed her as a call girl. She had other plans. Nandini had slit her wrist, but it was indirectly because of Vikram.

true about Vikram. Nandini died because of Vikram . If he loved her so much , he should ask her and see why she did this 6 yrs back and left him . 

Originally posted by Beyhadfan

Did you just ask what issue Maya has with Vikram. He killed Rajeev and also killed Nandini indirectly. It was the situation that Vikram put them in that led to Nandini's death. Had he not put them in that situation she would not have died. Maya was to weak/afraid to stop her because without memories of her trauma Maya is back to being Maanvi. It was after Nandini's death that she regained her memories. Lets also not forget that he tortured her mother for days, applying salt on her wounds.

In Antara's case... yes I wish cv's would have left that alone and concentrated on the remaining sinners, because I thought Maya had completed her revenge against Antara and Diya.

But then again some episodes ago it was Antara who was egging MJ to quickly find Maya and Kill her, so If Maya is egging Vikram to kill Antara...how is the situation different? They both want eachother dead.

True , Antara even now did not disclose the truth to Rudra . She is still the door mat . Few episodes back She even said to MJ to find maya and kill her before Rudra finds her . 

Antara is still the same doormat, if she would've changed, she could have atleast told Rudy the truth but no, she didnt. Hence, she still deserves all the punishment even today. 

Now she wanted to kill all of them. ðŸ˜¡ like seriously. Maya has already sent dia to mental asylum and humiliated Antara in front of whole world. Literally tarnished her identity. Now she still wanted them to suffer more. For passing lewd comments on her. Like antara ne meri insult ki . Vikram clearly said he willl kill all of them. Maya only want Rudra to be alive for her because he maintains her Sanity. ðŸ¤ª she is more ruthless than mj now. Mj killed her baby but she killed rishi. One score even. Mj pushed her from the bridge from that height she can only break her bones but will certainly don't die. She literally came out of it by walking. She got hurt and went into come for 4, years due to car accident by vikram. During Holi sequence, she also fired at mj. Murder attempt on mj also done now. Another score is done. Now what else she wants. Whatever she will do wrong. It will definitely make a bridge between her and Rudra. I think in the new timings promo, Rudra said he will protect his family was depicting only this. Now vikram and Maya both will hurt rudra's family. Rudra will shield his family. 

[QUOTE=ANGELshweta]

Now she wanted to kill all of them. ðŸ˜¡ like seriously. Maya has already sent dia to mental asylum and humiliated Antara in front of whole world. Literally tarnished her identity. Now she still wanted them to suffer more. For passing lewd comments on her. Like antara ne meri insult ki . Vikram clearly said he willl kill all of them. Maya only want Rudra to be alive for her because he maintains her Sanity. ðŸ¤ª she is more ruthless than mj now. Mj killed her baby but she killed rishi. One score even. Mj pushed her from the bridge from that height she can only break her bones but will certainly don't die. She literally came out of it by walking. She got hurt and went into come for 4, years due to car accident by vikram. During Holi sequence, she also fired at mj. Murder attempt on mj also done now. Another score is done. Now what else she wants. Whatever she will do wrong. It will definitely make a bridge between her and Rudra. I think in the new timings promo, Rudra said he will protect his family was depicting only this. Now vikram and Maya both will hurt rudra's family. Rudra will shield his family. 

This maya n her hypocrisy, am laughing loud when she told vikram about antara, did she really think that antara will appreciate Maya n support her for having affair with her husband, any sane women in antara place will call her names, didnt Maya insult ananya so much calling her names n not to forget that cupcakes, why should antara tell the truth to rudra this theory I can't understand, why she should tell the truth to rudra when Maya can't tell rudra the truth about she being a murderer of his brother, because she knows that she will lose rudra after that and she is not ready for it, same goes to antara she doesn't want her son to hate her too, already she lost one son. Will rudra forgive Maya if he comes to know abt his ma humiliation truth and his so called biwi is behind that.

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

Not even. MJ killed her brother and son. MJ killed his brother's girlfriend. She was beaten up by MJ's men as well. MJ even chopped all her hair off. She is definitely not more ruthless than MJ. You seem to be indirectly defending all these other characters from MJ to Antata to Dia.