Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trophygirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

[QUOTE=ANGELshweta]

agreed. why maya want to kill all of them? if she kill all of them, her only chances of survival will also vanish. She could have just record statements of all the sinners and sent them to prison. ðŸ¤“

Yes, that's what am saying, killing is not the only way to take revenge, yeah bring your sinners real face to the world and throw them in jail for their crimes for me this is righteous revenge n justice she can get Maya can't have two laddos at the same time, for me her love life with rudra is doomed when she killed innocent rishi.

MayaNation20 thumbnail

[QUOTE=Trophygirl]

Literally or ruin MJ's estate without killing Rishi etc. Like I'm still screaming at how Maya got morphed into Durga Ma during the first sequence of the show ðŸ¤ª 

Trophygirl thumbnail

[QUOTE=MayaNation20]

Anything to justfy maya Jai's singh. I still don't get why they compare everything with mytho

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wish Maya had kidnapped Rishi and hidden him, put him on a comatose state, away from everyone, making all believe the fact that he died. This way, her revenge would be satisfied and she wouldn't have had blood on her hands. Then after her revenge, (putting them all in jail), they would show Rishi being brought back to life and her having Rishi and Rudra's love and support !! 

Yes, this defeats the purpose of a "dark" serial, but, it still could be fairly dark, with a few accidental deaths, like, one of the culprits, trying to kill, Maya, but instead they got killed themselves.. you know? Something like that... 

Killing Rishi, cannot be justified by Maya, and then expecting her to be showed as a heroine or 'grey.' Killing Rishi makes her dark, not grey. What difference does it lie between her and MJ? 

Good taking revenge, from bad, doesn't mean the good has to take the bad route. you know? Gosh.. CVs.... >__<