Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Trophygirl

No I don't think maya forgave antara I have my benefit of doubt in that, she is being delusional that vikram killed nandhini, agreed he tortured her but its nandhini wish to sacrifice her life for mayas sake, we can't blame vikram in that, yes he is murderer of rajeev, Nandhini character is another messed up one

But what made Nandini do that? Vikram was not directly responsible for her death, but he is indirectly responsible for it.

Edited by vatika_r - 4 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Psurapaneni

true about Vikram. Nandini died because of Vikram . If he loved her so much , he should ask her and see why she did this 6 yrs back and left him . 

Exactly, he should have asked her as soon as she regained her memory.

kavitha_r thumbnail

I guess some people are saying it is nothing wrong in MJ pushing Maya off the cliff because they are impressed with is acting and physique. Yes, Ashish is a good actor and suits Jennifer as an opposite co-star. But in this show, the scenario is entirely different. MJ has been stalking Maya from the time she joined his company. He had a well-established business, big family, etc. What was the need for him to woo a girl, who was of his daughter's age? Yes, Maya has contributed 50%, but did she deserve to get punished like that? She has been sincere in her work. Though her mom was afraid that people would take advantage of her innocence, she still was there even after the entire staff had logged out. Maanvi certainly didn't deserve it. MJ had killed her dad and brother.  Pushing the lady from such a high cliff is not a joke that one says it so coolly that a person would break their bones. It is much more than that. When a person falls from such a great height, the survival chances are minimal, if not nil. Maya was lucky to survive, but she was in a coma state for four long years. Whoever is justifying MJ for his actions, I humbly request them to accept that fact. Stop going by his personality & advocating his misdeeds. I know that I am being rude & apologize for it. But I feel the discussion is not healthy.

Edited by vatika_r - 4 years ago
tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Trophygirl]

We went over this so many times on this forum but still people are ranting? Maya sought Antara's help because MJ had lied to Maya about Antara sleeping around with many men and hence was going to divorce her. After knowing about the reality of MJ, the only pragmatic next step was to approach Antara. DUH

tryforceful thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaNation20

I feel like Maya gets a pass here cuz we all adore her character so much. 

yes MJ is dead wrong, and definitely deserves the death sentence at this point. Diya needs to be freed, she deserves a second chance in my opinion, solely because she was brainwashed by MJ. Antara did love her name, however, she repented how she had treated Maanvi and begged Maya to forgive her. If Maya couldn't forgive Antara, how could God forgive her for indirectly killing an innocent Rishi? 

There's no redeeming Maya Jaisingh at this point, and I genuinely hope she doesn't get a happy ending, and Rudra marries Ananya as much as I dislike her. And Maya doesn't deserve someone as obsessive and deranged as Vikram either. They barely showed Vikram's backstory, how do we all know Vikram wasn't a sweetheart who got badly betrayed, what if he tried to assault Maya? But from what CVs have shown us Vikram let his heart on the floor for Maya to walk all over it.  Maya's pretty much lost Rudra at this point. And as for Ananya's father, and MJ's male crew I hope they all have miserable deaths lol. Maya and MJ are practically even when it comes to Rishi, their son dying. Diya being locked away, Antara being humiliated, and Nandini killing herself. 

Maanvi's affair with MJ was badly rushed. I wish they had revealed it earlier or in snippets. 

I find it funny how you could empathise/sympathise with an evil incarnate like Maya Mehrotra and cast aspersions at MJS for the most frivolous reasons? We adore her because her cause is to uphold the greater good unlike the A-holes in this show who triggered the domino effect in the first place. She was the wronged woman and she can choose whatever ways she could possibly employ which include committing moral transgressions along the way to exact her revenge. Obviously she is not going to get a happy ending and that is absolutely fine. 

tryforceful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

You know this is a revenge Saga right?

Therefore whatever Maya is doing is a reaction to the injustice she experienced. Unlike MJ who has been destroying lives for years ...just because he can. So in My eyes they can never be even.

MJ took her humanity, her innocence, her family, her life because she rejected his flowers.

Whats even more funny to me is that people feel sorry for Vikram and overlook his murders because maya used him for identity purposes.

But Maya's entire family was destroyed and she was beaten to death by several men while she was pregnant-but no one understands why she is the way that she is. This is hilarious.😆

They remind me of a few Saajun/Samay fans from the BH forum😆

Edited by DocWho - 4 years ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

One thing I don’t understand is why saying MJ just pushed maya off the cliff? Like seriously? He wasn’t pushing her for the fun of it. He pushed to KILL/MURDER HER. That too after using her for lust which is almost rape and then brutally beating her when she was pregnant and putting her through hell. So just because Maya didn’t end up dying when MJ tried to murder her, it’s just a simple push now? So the torture and everything Maya went though or anyone goes though when they are being killed mercilessly amounts to nothing as long as the victim doesn’t die? 

I don’t even like Maya much because she has gone after the innocent ones like Rishi and Ananya and using Vikram. But there’s no comparison between Maya and MJ. Maya’s deeds are nothing compared to the complete evil MJ. 

Edited by The_Best - 4 years ago
MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DocWho

I find it funny how you could empathise/sympathise with an evil incarnate like Maya Mehrotra and cast aspersions at MJS for the most frivolous reasons? We adore her because her cause is to uphold the greater good unlike the A-holes in this show who triggered the domino effect in the first place. She was the wronged woman and she can choose whatever ways she could possibly employ which include committing moral transgressions along the way to exact her revenge. Obviously she is not going to get a happy ending and that is absolutely fine. 

MM's sap story was written beautifully, that was I sympathize with her despite how evil she turned out to be. Maya Jaisingh is also evil like Mehothra, I just hate how she CVS faded her with Durga Maa on the first episode and then used religion to justify Maya's revenge. At least Mehothra abandoned her God, you can't be a murderer and in the same breath recite the Bhagavad Geeta ðŸ¤£ And like who's gonna empathize with that? I for sure can't. Maya Mehotrha who stopped believing in good, and became obsessed with Arjun because she never had a man respect her as a woman makes sense and is far more believable than somebody going on a rampage using innocent people because they were abused by a man twice their age. AGAIN, both stories are very heartbreaking. However MJS' season was badly rushed, and it turned her into a villain TOO quick. 

Maya Mehotrha was evil as can be, however, she literally abandoned God and knew she was evil. She literally dumped the Ganesha statue she worshipped for 24 whole years down a river after faking her miscarriage. Maya Jaisingh was planning to kill Rishi while reciting the Bhagavad Geeta ðŸ¤£ Maya was never meant to be inherently good. Both the Maya's are scorned women who have a warped perception of good and evil. And it is not to take away the trauma both Maya's faced. A vile and abusive father is just as damaging as an older man taking advantage of a young adult. If you recall Aashwin tried to kill Maya M numerous amount of times, and yes we all know MJ and his goons beat Maanvi down and killed her unborn child. And that did not give Maya M. to use Samay, and Maya JS. to use Vikram when Samay and Vikram were madly in love with them. Both the Maya's got what they deserved when Samay and Vikram came back to give her a taste of her medicine. This isn't to say Samay and Vikram are children from God. Both are lustful and psychotic as can be. But in the flashbacks we saw Vikram resurrect Maanvi from the dead literally, he wasn't the lustful psyscho man that he is now ACCORDING to those flashbacks. 

MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maya Jaisingh isn't on MJ's level at all, MJ has zero remorse for his actions, and mirrors Aashwin Mehrotra. We been knew the greater evil out of Maya and MJ is CLEARLY MJ. My thing is why is Maya being glorified? YES she was nearly killed by MJ's goons and was FORCED to have sex with MJ (even though she "consented")  and thus became pregnant with him. But it's like do you wanna be a GOD FEARING WOMAN who defeats solely her enemies? Or do you wanna be Bad Guy (Billie Eilish)? You can't have your cake and eat it too Maya  

Psurapaneni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vatika_r

I guess some people are saying it is nothing wrong in MJ pushing Maya off the cliff because they are impressed with is acting and physique. Yes, Ashish is a good actor and suits Jennifer as an opposite co-star. But in this show, the scenario is entirely different. MJ has been stalking Maya from the time she joined his company. He had a well-established business, big family, etc. What was the need for him to woo a girl, who was of his daughter's age? Yes, Maya has contributed 50%, but did she deserve to get punished like that? She has been sincere in her work. Though her mom was afraid that people would take advantage of her innocence, she still was there even after the entire staff had logged out. Maanvi certainly didn't deserve it. MJ had killed her dad and brother.  Pushing the lady from such a high cliff is not a joke that one says it so coolly that a person would break their bones. It is much more than that. When a person falls from such a great height, the survival chances are minimal, if not nil. Maya was lucky to survive, but she was in a coma state for four long years. Whoever is justifying MJ for his actions, I humbly request them to accept that fact. Stop going by his personality & advocating his misdeeds. I know that I am being rude & apologize for it. But I feel the discussion is not healthy.

Vatika what u said is true. Maya has only contributed to 20 percent of the problem . It’s MJ who is 80 percent of the problem . He being older , married and mature needs to know his limits . At age 21 yrs old u still do not know what exactly is love and what’s right or wrong . He should guide her to steer her life as a mature and married person . Instead of that he lusted her and slept with her making her pregnant. He is the person who is responsible for her current situation.