Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Antara told mj to kill Maya because Rudra said if he didn't kill Maya, he will kill himself. She has already lost one son. She won't let anything happen to her other son. Aur waise bhi antara ki kaunsa chali hai mj ke samne. 

Antara khud ki pati ko nahin sambhal sakti isiliye woh doosri aurton par bhadaas nikaal rahi hain.

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaNation20

I feel like Maya gets a pass here cuz we all adore her character so much. 

yes MJ is dead wrong, and definitely deserves the death sentence at this point. Diya needs to be freed, she deserves a second chance in my opinion, solely because she was brainwashed by MJ. Antara did love her name, however, she repented how she had treated Maanvi and begged Maya to forgive her. If Maya couldn't forgive Antara, how could God forgive her for indirectly killing an innocent Rishi? 

There's no redeeming Maya Jaisingh at this point, and I genuinely hope she doesn't get a happy ending, and Rudra marries Ananya as much as I dislike her. And Maya doesn't deserve someone as obsessive and deranged as Vikram either. They barely showed Vikram's backstory, how do we all know Vikram wasn't a sweetheart who got badly betrayed, what if he tried to assault Maya? But from what CVs have shown us Vikram let his heart on the floor for Maya to walk all over it.  Maya's pretty much lost Rudra at this point. And as for Ananya's father, and MJ's male crew I hope they all have miserable deaths lol. Maya and MJ are practically even when it comes to Rishi, their son dying. Diya being locked away, Antara being humiliated, and Nandini killing herself. 

Maanvi's affair with MJ was badly rushed. I wish they had revealed it earlier or in snippets. 

Maya-Maanvi

Maya doesnt get a pass because everyone adores her character. People feel sorry for Maya because shes been through hell and back. What did she do to deserve such a life? she rejected a grown mans flowers?. Maanvi was innocent and completely naive. I guess its no coincidence that makers decided to give the former her the name maanvi - it means "humanity". That is exactly what MJ and gang took away from her which she admitted during her face off with MJ. Maya without her traumatic experience is Maanvi. And that is why during the memory loss track we saw Maanvi - not Maya. The girl who was afraid for the life of even a delivery boy.

Maanvi was easily manipulated- she was 21 years old and makers made it a point to show that she was "boli". There is not a single truth MJ gave her - that is called manipulation.

Diya

But why does someone like Diya deserve a pass. She isnt Boli, infact shes a grown women. She remained with MJ for years, even though she was aware of his criminal activities, everything was there for her eyes to see, there were no lies and manipulation. She may have thought that he loved her...but is that an excuse to stay with a criminal and ignore his evil deeds- NO.

Antara

Anatara is also a reason why Diya ended up in the Asylum- if she wanted to she could remove her from there. Antara asked for forgiveness from Maya and Maya gave it to her because of Rudra. Maya asked Vikram to kill Antara and Antara asked MJ to kill Maya. So really they want eachother dead, so lets stop pointing fingers at only Maya.

Vikram

Maya manipulated Vikram for identification purposes. Im sorry but that is not enough to push someone over the edge to this extent, which makes me believe that there was always something wrong with him. He killed Rajeev and watched Maya's mum die like it was a television show. Why do people feel sorry for Rajeev? because they think Maya's betrayal made him this way. The funny thing is the same people fail to recognise that Maanvi actually was a sweetheart- and MJ and gangs brutal behaviour made her this way.

MJ and Maya are not even. Far from it.

Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

lol soft corner for ashish only not for mj. he is evil no doubt. whatever he did was wrong. he admits that. no mercy or remorse on whatever he did till now. i have already said that many times, he will pay for his misdeeds. mj cheated  on maya . you cannot deny the fact that maya cheated on vikram, rishi and rudra. here, people themselves said maya is female version of mj. isse zyada aur kya bol sakte hain. for me maya and mj are even. jis tarah se show age badh rha hai, yeh toh clear hai maya aur mj dono hi marenge. toh age behas karne ka koi matlab hi nhi banta. 

You know this is a revenge Saga right?

Therefore whatever Maya is doing is a reaction to the injustice she experienced. Unlike MJ who has been destroying lives for years ...just because he can. So in My eyes they can never be even.

MJ took her humanity, her innocence, her family, her life because she rejected his flowers.

Whats even more funny to me is that people feel sorry for Vikram and overlook his murders because maya used him for identity purposes.

But Maya's entire family was destroyed and she was beaten to death by several men while she was pregnant-but no one understands why she is the way that she is. This is hilarious.😆

Cinnamonn thumbnail

All the characters except Rudra, Anu and Rishi are hypocrites and murderers. They're all the same just have different motives. I feel for no one and hope Rudra gets his revenge. 

Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamonn

All the characters except Rudra, Anu and Rishi are hypocrites and murderers. They're all the same just have different motives. I feel for no one and hope Rudra gets his revenge. 

If Rudra gets his revenge that would make him a murderer also.

Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

If Rudra gets his revenge that would make him a murderer also.

He doesn't need to kill anyone's to have revenge. 

Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamonn

He doesn't need to kill anyone's to have revenge. 

You said you wish he gets his revenge. Part of his revenge is killing Maya. So that would make him a murderer.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[QUOTE=Beyhadfan]

You know this is a revenge Saga right?

Therefore whatever Maya is doing is a reaction to the injustice she experienced. Unlike MJ who has been destroying lives for years ...just because he can. So in My eyes they can never be even.

MJ took her humanity, her innocence, her family, her life because she rejected his flowers.

Whats even more funny to me is that people feel sorry for Vikram and overlook his murders because maya used him for identity purposes.

But Maya's entire family was destroyed and she was beaten to death by several men while she was pregnant-but no one understands why she is the way that she is. This is hilarious.😆

[/QUOTE

dear I very well know it is a revenge drama. That is why I least care about Rudra and maya's love story. And Bar bar yeh bolna manvi ko mj ne Maya banaya aur phir vikram ko poori tarah se blame karna also laughable. If mj took her humanity, then she did the same to vikram. Agar Maya ki koi hadh nhi hai toh hum vikram ki hadhon ko kaise limited kar sakte hain. Vikram seemed to be a nice guy in the past. Maya's betrayal made him a psycho. Maya cheated him first , he was not a murderer From the start. Maya always need someone's help to take revenge. In the initial episodes, she looked so strong. I admired her boldness until she killed rishi. That just changed my whole perception. Rishi was not even her Target but she still let him died in front of her. she wanted to kill all her sinners, even today her each sinner is alive. What kind of revenge is this?  Killing innocent is easy for her but not her sinners. That is why I dislike Maya character now. I can relate with manvi but not with maya. It also doesn't mean I like rudra's family. For me Maya is also a sinner. That's it. I don't want to drag it further. That is just my opinion.🤓

Beyhadfan thumbnail

[QUOTE=ANGELshweta]

What is laughable is that you would make a comparison between what happened with Vikram with what happened to maanvi. The severity of the situations are millions of miles away from eachother. Maanvi used Vikram for ID purposes. But  Maanvi was beaten to death, her child murdered along with her brother and father...and her mother put into a mental asylum. How can a comparison even be made between the two. Vikram being used by Maanvi does not make a normal person a psycho, so the logical explanation is that he was always like this. It was clear that he became obsessed with her. As soon as she woke from the coma, he told her name was maya and only he could claim her. 

Vikram is not acting this way because Maya wronged him. He is acting this way because he has a obsession with her. He has been waiting for a SR for ten years. He killed Rajeev because he touched her. 

MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=ANGELshweta]

right omg killing Rishi and using Vikram were completely useless ðŸ¤£  Like isn't her enemity with MJ and his goons? I understand Maya went through worse than Vikram, but she didn't have the right to kill innocent Rishi or use Vikram either. Maya got her karma earlier than MJ did.