Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Now she wanted to kill all of them. 😡 like seriously. Maya has already sent dia to mental asylum and humiliated Antara in front of whole world. Literally tarnished her identity. Now she still wanted them to suffer more. For passing lewd comments on her. Like antara ne meri insult ki . Vikram clearly said he willl kill all of them. Maya only want Rudra to be alive for her because he maintains her Sanity. 🤪 she is more ruthless than mj now. Mj killed her baby but she killed rishi. One score even. Mj pushed her from the bridge from that height she can only break her bones but will certainly don't die. She literally came out of it by walking. She got hurt and went into come for 4, years due to car accident by vikram. During Holi sequence, she also fired at mj. Murder attempt on mj also done now. Another score is done. Now what else she wants. Whatever she will do wrong. It will definitely make a bridge between her and Rudra. I think in the new timings promo, Rudra said he will protect his family was depicting only this. Now vikram and Maya both will hurt rudra's family. Rudra will shield his family. 

It honestly seems like you have a soft spot for MJ, why? I honestly don't know. You can compare Maya to MJ all you want, but the truth is there is no bigger monster then someone who kills their OWN child. 

Maya sent Dia to the mental Asylum but MJ and Antara made it possible. They cooperated with Maya and lied about Diya which is also why she ended up where she ended up. Why have you failed to notice that.

Maya embarrassed Antara infront of the world. But you failed to notice that just like Maya told Vikram to kill Antara, Antara told MJ to kill Maya. So how are they different.

The fact that you find nothing wrong with MJ pushing Maya of the bridge is laughable. What did she do to deserve that?. "She can only break a few bones"- No, first he got several men to beat her up while she was pregnant and then through her off the bridge to kill her. The fact that you find nothing wrong with that just shows you hate the character and nothing else. MJ thought he successfully killed maya that night, his intention was to kill.

She went into a coma for four years, not because of the car accident but because she was brutally beaten by several men and then thrown of a cliff.

ummm...in the holi episode, MJ and Maya shot at eachother...LOL so why are you saying the murder attempt is only by Maya.

Rudra will protect his family until he finds out the truth. He will be on their side until he finds out the truth, which is why they are trying so hard to hide the truth from him.

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Trophygirl]

You failed to notice that Antara was ok with her husband having an affair as long as she remained Mrs Roy. She knew MJ lied, used and manipulated Maanvi. Had I been in Antara's shoes I would side with Maanvi because that would be the right thing to do.

BTW Anu is lucky that Maya only fed her cupcakes...it is her father that beat her up and through her off a cliff to die.

Antara should tell Rudra the truth because she is his mother. Maya humiliated Antara because Antara humiliated he. She chose to side with a child murderer and live the rest of her life as though nothing had happened just to keep her MRS ROY title. 

Antara will lose Rudra in the end.

Trophygirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Beyhadfan]

I know everyone will lose rudra in the end, mj, antara n even Maya too. He can't side with any one of them, may be he can support maya to get justice against mj but mj and antara didn't cause any harm to rudra. May be emotionally they did cause but not physically in that case Maya too used him emotionally.

Trophygirl thumbnail

And why the hell antara will side with Maya, who came to broke her house n her title, and why should she feel sorry for her n help her who is she to maya, no one else just his husband mistress her anger I can understand, though she should have punished mj too for his deeds , but people cannot expect a wife to accept another women, in fact she should have left mj long back too if she has self respect, in fact antara suffered a lot no love from husband, lost her son, going to lose her another son too, husband ema,lost her respect worldwide n still Maya wants to kill her.👏 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trophygirl

And why the hell antara will side with Maya, who came to broke her house n her title, and why should she feel sorry for her n help her who is she to maya, no one else just his husband mistress her anger I can understand, though she should have punished mj too for his deeds , but people cannot expect a wife to accept another women, in fact she should have left mj long back too if she has self respect, in fact antara suffered a lot no love from husband, lost her son, going to lose her another son too, husband ema,lost her respect worldwide n still Maya wants to kill her.👏 

Because she is in it for her title of Mrs. Roy. Maya said in one episode that Women like Antara make Women like Maya. Had she intervened at right time this wouldn't have happened. 

Trophygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Because she is in it for her title of Mrs. Roy. Maya said in one episode that Women like Antara make Women like Maya. Had she intervened at right time this wouldn't have happened. 

But when did antara came to know about this mj n manvi realtionship

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[QUOTE=Kabhi18]

Not even. MJ killed her brother and son. MJ killed his brother's girlfriend. She was beaten up by MJ's men as well. MJ even chopped all her hair off. She is definitely not more ruthless than MJ. You seem to be indirectly defending all these other characters from MJ to Antata to Dia. 

[/QUOTE)

I don't know about that whether he killed her father and brother. She always think about the baby. Myra also tried to kill mj. Maya's back story is not that strong, there are so many loopholes and that is why I can't connect with Maya more. For me Maya has gone in wrong direction. From where she will never come back. She herself made the situation worse. I don't see a happy ending for Maya now.  

Soulfuldream thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How is she a hypocrite??

Hypocrite ki list mein ,,,

1. A grade pig MJ. Do I really need to delve his shit out...

2.Vikram havas ka pujari.... how desperate was he to be in team Maya...just so that she is his forever and ever....

3. Antara, asking her son to make a choice when he doesn't even know the truth...woman are you even his mother....

Maya is not a hypocrite,,, she started on revenge and will end on  it...

She is out to kill who wronged her,she committed blunders(Rishi ) and she paid the price. .

But apart from that I'm glad she conned that mad hat Vikram and is set to do it once again...

Trophygirl thumbnail

No I don't think maya forgave antara I have my benefit of doubt in that, she is being delusional that vikram killed nandhini, agreed he tortured her but its nandhini wish to sacrifice her life for mayas sake, we can't blame vikram in that, yes he is murderer of rajeev, Nandhini character is another messed up one

Soulfuldream thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trophygirl

No I don't think maya forgave antara I have my benefit of doubt in that, she is being delusional that vikram killed nandhini, agreed he tortured her but its nandhini wish to sacrifice her life for mayas sake, we can't blame vikram in that, yes he is murderer of rajeev, Nandhini character is another messed up one

Well for argument sake then Maya did not slit Rishi's wrist too...

He did it himself...

She let him bleed to death for sure... she manipulated him Yes... but she did not physically do the crime...

But that doesn't justify what happened right.. we all do think she killed him...

Vikram too tortured Nandini,got her to a point where she thought the only resort to save her daughter was her death...

He could have saved her afterall he is the life saving 4 years ki patient ko theek karne walla doctor...

But he did not.. for him with Nandini gone Princess would be totally dependent on him and will be for him...🤢