# 2 chup chup ke - pt 14 on pg no 88 ,teaser on 91 on 8/2

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This is another story whose thread is locked and someone has requested me to start this story ,so I m making new thread of it .

Earlier I give prologue from middle of story but now I start my stories from prologue itself ,so I m giving a new prologue for the same story . 

#2 Chup chup ke 

Part 1

Raman was busy in doing his work when his phone rang . He looked at the caller ID and saw it was his mother . He ignored the call thinking that ,she must be calling to him as her daily routine . He disconnected the call ,deciding to call her later .Thats when his phone rang again ,he cut the call again but it rang again . He irritatedly picked the phone and was about to shout at his mother when he noticed that it was from his father not mother . Though he was irritated but at the same time he know that his father never calls him without any reason.There must be something because of which they are calling him again and again. Thinking so he picked the call .

R- hello papaji ,pairi pauna .

Mr bhalla - khus rah puttar .

R- is there any problem ,you people are calling continuously. 

Mr bhalla - haan puttar ,there is a very big problem .

R- what happened papa ,you look so tensed ?

Mr bhalla- we are indeed very much tensed .

R- what happened papa .

Mr bhalla - shagun has married Ashok khanna and has filed case against you to get ruhi's custody .

R- ohh crap , ye kya musibat hai . Now why  she wants ruhi ,hadn't she left her when my ruhi was very small.

Mr bhalla - I don't know what her exact motive is ,but her lawyer has stated that as now she is married and they are well to do family ,they can take good care of ruhi , while you are an arrogant, rude and violent person . Moreover you don't even live with her,you have left her with her grandparents 

who are incapable of taking care of her .

R-(angrily)- ye shagun bhi na , kyun mujhe aur meri beti ko chain se nahi jeene dena chahti hai jab ki wo humein chod kar ja chuki hai ( this shagun na ,why she don't want to let me and my daughter live in peace when she had left us long ago ).did you talked to our lawyer .

Mr bhalla - yes and he had told that this time their case is too strong ,they may get ruhi's custody.  Puttar kuch kar ,how we will luve without ruhi ,toshiji ka to ro rokar bura haal hai .

R- okay let me talk to lawyer , I m coming back after that .

Mr bhalla - that will be nice puttar , the hearing is after a week ,till that time we should find out some solution for this .

R- will surely try that papa . 

They said goodbye to eachother then hung the call . After that Raman called his lawyer in Delhi and talked about the case. The lawyer told that he is thinking about crucial points but bhalla's case are very weak, they can loose the custody . Raman got angry listening to this and said that he can't loose his daughter at any cost . He is ready to do anything for getting ruhi's custody . Then the lawyer suggested " Mr bhalla ,there is one way ."

R- tell me what's it ,i m ready to do anything.

L- you should get married,show up in court with your wife and assure the judge that you can give ruhi a better life that Khanna's. 

R-(angrily)- have you lost it ,now how can I produce a wife in just one week .

L(calmly)- Mr bhalla you told me ,by hook or crook .I told you the solution, now you do the needful .

Raman was so stressed ,after talking to his lawyer ,he was in deep thought when heard  his cabin's door got opened with loud thud . He didn't even raise his head to see the person as he knew who it could be. He just closed his eyes in frustation and asked 

" now what ishita, can't you ever come without making any distruction. I m already very much stressed ,don't bother me more".

Ishita adjusted her spects and spoke" sorry sir,its just my both hands are occupied. and about your stress ,i had brought your stress buster ,you black coffee ,same as you like ."

He looked at her and found, she was holding few files in one hand and his coffee in other hand. Raman looked at her hands ,then her and asked " can't you bring them one by one , why do you bring everything together and bang that door of my cabin daily . "

I- sir its just ,I think that I had to bring those to your cabin and I had two hands ,so I make use of my both the hands . 

R- and what about that poor door .

I- I always try to open it slowly ,but that door always make loud noise .

R- whatever ,give my coffee and leave . I m busy .

I- ok sir, as you say .

Saying so she kept his coffee on coaster and was about to keep the files when they fell ,shattering the papers in floor . Raman looked at ishita angrily and shouted " what the hell is wrong with you ishita ,can't you do anything without messing . How clumsy of you ,don't know why on earth ,I m not firing you ."

Ishita got scared listening to his shout and spoke "I m so sorry sir, I didn't do it intentionally. It just happened. main abhi arrange kar deti hoon ."

R- ishita I told you I m already very much stressed ,just take these papers and arrange them in your cubical . 

I- Ok sir .

R- and get it done soon ,don't take whole day .

Ishita didn't answered anything, just assembled the papers and went out from his cabin ,while he again got busy in thinking of any soultion for his problem . That's when his phone rang ,it was again his father, he picked the call .

R- hello papa .

Mr bhalla - did you talked to the lawyer .

R- yeah ,but..

Mr bhalla ( interrupting him in mid )- did he suggested anything .

R- yeah ,a very insane idea .

Mr bhalla - what ?

R- He told me to produce a wife in front of court ,so that we can have some chance of winning the case .

Mr bhalla - any other idea .

R- no ,he told that court will never give custody ro a single parent when the other can provide both parent . Everything will come after that .

Mr bhalla - so what you have thought ?

R- what l can do in one week papa .

Mr bhalla - so you are letting ruhi go .

R- no..

Before he could say anything toshiji snatched the phone and spoke ,cryknh bitterly " dekh Raman main bata deti hoon ,I will not let my ruhi go . Mujhe ruhi chahiye ,main mar jaaungi uske bina ( Raman I want my ruhi either I will die without her).I don't know how but I want my ruhi .

R- Ma let me think .

T- atfirst you come here as soon as possible. 

R- yeah ,I m taking next flight ,you don't worry about it .

Raman assured his parents that he will surely do something to keep ruhi with them but was not getting any idea ,thats when Ishita showed up again " Sir."

R- my god ishita when will you learn to knock that door .

I- sorry sir ,its just  ,Mr Bansal has come ,he is waiting im conference hall .I forget to knock in hurry .

R- shhh ,in all this ,I forget about the meeting . Ishita I m bit stressed, can you cover up for me .

I- aren't you coming in the meeting .

R- I will be there but you have to give the presentation. 

I- that I can do .

R- thanks ,you are my saviour .

I- chalein .

R- yeah ,you go ahead ,I will just join in few minutes. 

I- ok .

Saying so ishita went from there ,while Raman looked at her and spoke " although she is clumsy and cannot do anything straight but she has got a sharp mind . She always comes to help me whenever I m stuck with something. "

Saying so he got up ,straighten his suit ,composed himself and walked towards the conference hall .

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Edited by Divanru - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice start.. Continue soon.. 

Divanru thumbnail