Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: y.deepthy

Hi,

Can anybody suggest a few stories where Arnav supports Khushi instead of Anjali . And also stories where Anjali is a negative character.

Thanks

It's called Falling in Love with Enemy by Deeps_92. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3627958

NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi,

I am here after 7 years. My old ID was Nishaipkknd.  I started re reading Arshi FFs in lock down. I am searching for one story . I looked all the completed FFs list and could not find. 

In this story Arnav lives with his younger sister and daughter. Actually the daughter is his niece, his dead brother's daughter. His babi cheats his brother and left them. Because of her he hates women. Kushi works for Arnav and slept with Arnav for her dad's treatment. Arnav repents for this and try to avoid her. Kushi became friends with Anjali and bonds with his daughter. His babi comes back and asks him to marry her otherwise she will file for her daughter's custody. Kushi helps him. I don't remember the title or author. Please help me to find this FF. 

y.deepthy thumbnail

Hi,

I am looking for a story where I think Khushi is a journalist and comes to interview him. But doesn't get to interview him. but I remember that she meets him because of some financial scenario (his company accounts) related she write an email to him. Then due to some misunderstanding, it gets out to the news that theyare engaged. They try to break up a number of times publicly but doesn't happen. In the ending, she will be leaving to the US for further studies and Arnav follows her, but in between the flight, she realizes that she is in love with him and returns back to India and reaches AR. Then Arnav Proposes to her for real in front of all reporters.

Thanks

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi,

I am looking for a story where I think Khushi is a journalist and comes to interview him. But doesn't get to interview him. but I remember that she meets him because of some financial scenario (his company accounts) related she write an email to him. Then due to some misunderstanding, it gets out to the news that theyare engaged. They try to break up a number of times publicly but doesn't happen. In the ending, she will be leaving to the US for further studies and Arnav follows her, but in between the flight, she realizes that she is in love with him and returns back to India and reaches AR. Then Arnav Proposes to her for real in front of all reporters.

Thanks

Already answered here -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155619023

Edited by ssttuuttii - 3 years ago
y.deepthy thumbnail

Hi,

I am looking for a story where raizada and gupta families are friends and live in the same house. But during childhood Arnav and Khushi don’t like each other and ignore each other as much as possible. I remember a scene where Arnav calls from US and  Khushi ignores his call on the landline. Once when Arnav comes to India Khushi leaves to Mumbai to ignore Arnav. Then during Shyam and anjali get married. Then when Arnav returns from Harvard or some businesses trip, he gets a bracelet/ bangle but doesn’t give it to her. When Khushi wants to pursue further studies abroad Arnav convinces all family for it. When it comes to marriage they get married I think but don’t confess to each other before marriage that they love each other. During this time Arnav give the bracelet to Khushi on Nani’s insistence. I think in this story Khushi likes truffle chocolates than jalebies. Can anyone help me

Thanks

y.deepthy thumbnail

Hi, I am looking for a fic where Arnav is ex army man and is friends with NK. They together run a security consultancy I think. In this fic Khushi is NK sister studying to be teacher and also South Indian from Chennai I think. Arnav had to leave army because of some incident something like shooting which leaves him physically disabled to work for army. Arnav and Khushi get married because her groom ditches her on the wedding day. After one year they plan to get divorced but Ultimately they fall in love

thanks

y.deepthy thumbnail

Hi, I need help to find an old FF wherein both Arnav and Khushi are from well to do families and get married. In this Khushi was a phone friend of NK who met with an accident and is in bed. Arnav and NK are very good friends. He knows that Khushi was a phone friend of NK and that NK was interested in Khushi. But Khushi is not aware that NK was her phone friend. Basically, Arnav assumes that she got married to him as he is rich whereas now NK is handicapped. Arnav keeps ignoring her and leaves for London right at the beginning of the story. It was a very long ff.

Thanks

Savera84 thumbnail

Hi,

Thanks

The story is Unexpectedly Expected by Saucechips.

IF Link

Unexpectedly Expected

Cheers...

Savera84 thumbnail

Stuti, this is some TV Hindi Forum link.  I do remember someone asking this question earlier.  May be everyone wants to read UE once again.  

I posted the story link few posts below.

Cheers.....

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Stuti, this is some TV Hindi Forum link.  I do remember someone asking this question earlier.  May be everyone wants to read UE once again.  

I posted the story link few posts below.

Cheers.....

Oops... I guess I pasted the wrong link by mistake. Thank you for pointing that out. Edited my comment now.

Actually the same user had made a comment here as well as created a thread in the forum. Since she had been answered in one place already, I was pointing towards that link.