..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: rachana11

Yes, it's one of my favorite story "what's cooking". It's complete, only epilogue as left, but she didn't post it. The links might be bit messed up. I generally just Google "what's cooking arshi ff" . Her blog has 14 chapters and rest i read on IF.

Me too.... I saved her complete work link... She was writing strings of illusion also bit that is also incomplete😢😢😢

I miss her writing 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shree001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bizzykizzy

I’m looking for a OS I think it was where khushi is running late to get to RM with the ghee from her house but the rickshaw guy starts harassing her and she threatens to call her husband and just then arnav comes and saves her and calls her his wife lol. 

Hey!!

It's  "marriage night" by krani

Marriage night by krani

roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys. Hope you are alo doing well. 

I just wanted help finding a story. Its driving me nuts not being able to find it 😂 it was from payal and akash's wedding. Nk witnesses the terrace scene and khushi marries nk after shyam blackmails the both of them. Arnav is heartbroken and furious and demands answers from khushi. But both nk and khushi just remain quiet in front of the families. Im not sure of the other details but this was the concept. If someone knows the story then please let me know. 

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow! I keep on getting surprised by the creative minds of IPK writers. I've never ever read anything on this concept but this seems so interesting 😃.

Would like to read if someone remembers the name. Also, hoping that it's still available.

Love,

Stuti

shree001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kd_Arshi

Hey!!... I'm searching for a ff which is on memory loss sequence... 

Actually I remember the whole story but I forget it's name. 

In this ff Arnav lost his memory in a car accident when he was returning to shantivan as Khushi won Mrs. India title. He forget his memory and remembered that it's 6 june. After which Khsuhi starts working in AR as Payal's sister and she goes for shopping with Anjali and Payal as she is going to work in AR. Arnav feels an attraction towards her but as ASR he starts to avoid her.

Then Lavanya comes and he thinks she is still his gf and scolds Khushi when she comes in his cabin when he was with lavanya. 

Then his family tells him about Khushi or maybe he himself comes to know about their marriage. Then in the end, khushi tells him about their story and wears the saree she wore on photoshoot and they make love.

But Arnav's memory was not returned till the end as long as I remember. 

It's forgotten memories by redpetals123

Forgotten memories

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: rachana11

Yes, it's one of my favorite story "what's cooking". It's complete, only epilogue as left, but she didn't post it. The links might be bit messed up. I generally just Google "what's cooking arshi ff" . Her blog has 14 chapters and rest i read on IF.

thanks for recommending this. Its a beautiful story

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Can i get the link of "it all started with 300 rs " by (karmachamleon) i think .. i forgot writers name she recently updated few chapters of this story 

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

Can i get the link of "it all started with 300 rs " by (karmachamleon) i think .. i forgot writers name she recently updated few chapters of this story 

Is this the link?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5159300?pn=8

This is the link for first thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55267823

Edited by Veenapain - 3 years ago
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Where can I send link of my FF