FF/SS/OS/VMs Search Thread - Page 8

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 months ago

I read an arshi story few years before.In that payal marriage get cancelled arnav will call kushi to sheesh Mahal and propose to be in live in in turn he will let akash marry payal.she will ask him to just fill her maang so that she can live with him she will come to Delhi and will work and live with him.In that anjali always gets dream of a noose they will go to foreign for fashion show and live in his uncles castle at that time she will fill her maang one day and they will have a fight over it during the charity ball event someone will try to misbehave with kushi that time arnav will understand his love for kushi and will marry her .

In this payal is a negative character she will be obsessed with arnav after her marriage with akash she will try to separate arshi by garima and kushis ex fiance help.she will be enrolled in a club she was a dangerous women in this story.

If anyone know this story please tell

Posted: 6 months ago

Hi,

Please can someone help me in finding this ff. This is  based on Sheetal track.

Buaji calls Payal to enquire about khushi then only they realise khushi is missing. 

Meanwhile, Khushi has met with an accident while saving a girl and her phone is broken.

She is admitted in hospital and find out that she is pregnant. She wants divorce from Arnav. Payal is also angry with Akash. 

This story is complete. 

Posted: 5 months ago
payback by tintin ruble

Originally posted by kushiasr26

I read an arshi story few years before.In that payal marriage get cancelled arnav will call kushi to sheesh Mahal and propose to be in live in in turn he will let akash marry payal.she will ask him to just fill her maang so that she can live with him she will come to Delhi and will work and live with him.In that anjali always gets dream of a noose they will go to foreign for fashion show and live in his uncles castle at that time she will fill her maang one day and they will have a fight over it during the charity ball event someone will try to misbehave with kushi that time arnav will understand his love for kushi and will marry her .

In this payal is a negative character she will be obsessed with arnav after her marriage with akash she will try to separate arshi by garima and kushis ex fiance help.she will be enrolled in a club she was a dangerous women in this story.

If anyone know this story please tell

Secret Passion by Tina

If anyone have video of 50 shades of grey VM on Arshi 

kindly please lete know it's on Vimeo before

Posted: 4 months ago

Hello to all IPKKND lovers!

I am looking for a story on the Sheetal track where everyone is neglecting Khushi and NK can see her pain. NK then takes Arnav for a drive and tells him that if Arnav cannot keep Khushi happy , he will take her away because he loves her. Then they  have a fight and Arnav realizes his mistake. please help me find this .

Thanks 

Posted: 4 months ago

Does anyone have access to the Barun Sobti/ASR - Reason to Remember the Name VM? I think it was by himyname22 (Puja I think?)

Posted: 3 months ago

Hi, there was an ArHi FF, in which Dhruv is Arnav's younger brother, and he secretly loved Lavanya, who was thrown out of the AR mansion. Khushi is married to Arnav, and I can't remember much, except that in one scene, Arnav is angry, and no one goes to pacify him, for which Khushi berates the entire family.

It will be a great help if someone can tell me the name, and maybe share the link. Thank you in advance.

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon