Frequent Posters

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: beingaditij

Where can I send link of my FF 

Hello!

What do you want to send the link for?

This is a thread where we help in finding FFs where the reader has forgotten the name of the story but remembers the concept. So they describe the storyline and others who remember the name help out.

If you want to share your story link so that readers can come and read it, then make a new topic in the forum 😳.

Love,

Stuti

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Hello!

What do you want to send the link for?

This is a thread where we help in finding FFs where the reader has forgotten the name of the story but remembers the concept. So they describe the storyline and others who remember the name help out.

If you want to share your story link so that readers can come and read it, then make a new topic in the forum 😳.

Love,

Stuti

I want to share my stories so that readers can read

ssttuuttii thumbnail

I want to share my stories so that readers can read

Okay, in that case, make a new topic in the forum.

Put up your banner (if you have) and a synopsis so that readers know what to expect from the story. Then, you can add in your link so that readers can go over and read further 😳.

Please note that direct links can only be provided if the story is on IF (including FF forum).

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Okay, in that case, make a new topic in the forum.

Put up your banner (if you have) and a synopsis so that readers know what to expect from the story. Then, you can add in your link so that readers can go over and read further 😳.

Please note that direct links can only be provided if the story is on IF (including FF forum).

My stories are on IF already I just want to share link 

ssttuuttii thumbnail

My stories are on IF already I just want to share link 

Okay. Just make a new topic as mentioned and share the link in it 😳.

y.deepthy thumbnail

HI,

I am looking for a story in which I think Arnav and Khushi are childhood buddies. But due to some misunderstanding, they loose touch. All I remember in the story is the ending where Arshi gets married and lives literally near a beach. They live separately not in Shanthivan. Their love story gets printed in a new paper. I also remember that in this Lavanya purposely seduces Nk and gets pregnant. And he has to forcefully marry her because of that. He becomes aware of that and is miffed with her. but in the end, all ends well after her delivery.

Thanks

y.deepthy thumbnail

Hi,

Can anybody suggest a few stories where Arnav supports Khushi instead of Anjali . And also stories where Anjali is a negative character.

Thanks

y.deepthy thumbnail

Hi,

I am looking for a story where Arnav takes revengeKhushi's father and brother by trapping Khushi in his love. He takes revenge because of lavanya. She was gang-raped by Khushi's brother and when Arnav confronts them, they disgrace him. Later because of Arnav Khushi's mother dies but in this Khushi is innocent.

Thanks

arnav-ki-khushi thumbnail

Hello I was on India forums when IPKKND started which was way back but I forgot my username the FF’s I’m looking for are Zara’s FF’s on Arshi :D she’s removed them off IF but I remember her having them on a blog which is password protected I just wanted to ask if anyone has her password to her blog for her ff’s :D 

Her FF’s were
Hierarchy

Vines with thorns 

If anyone can help 

Thank you Sanzy xoxo

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnav-ki-khushi

Hello I was on India forums when IPKKND started which was way back but I forgot my username the FF’s I’m looking for are Zara’s FF’s on Arshi :D she’s removed them off IF but I remember her having them on a blog which is password protected I just wanted to ask if anyone has her password to her blog for her ff’s :D 

Her FF’s were
Hierarchy

Vines with thorns 

If anyone can help 

Thank you Sanzy xoxo

If you know the blog, you can send a request. The writer will allow you in if she recognizes you as her old reader 😊.

I don't think sharing of passwords would be correct when the exact purpose of making it password protected is to prevent unknown readers from dropping in. Even if you mean no harm, it wouldn't be ethical to do so.

But, if someone here is in contact with Zara and can help convey your message to her, it would definitely be a better approach 😳. I hope someone can do that and you get re-read her stories soon 😳.

Meanwhile, glad to have an old member back on the forum 😃. Have a look around, maybe you could find something interesting to read here as well ⭐️.

Love,

Stuti