Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Didn’t open it. But isn’t it same one which Shilpa did few days back by posting video and threatening sid that she has more proof ?

yup wahi video waala hain.....maine video nahi dekha tha...aaj yeh article dekha toh pata chala. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

Woh tou zindagi hi ban gai aapki shukla jee 😳

you know it’s easier to connect to the reputed channels/media than going by smaller and sneaky media who only likes to create buzz and twists the statements 

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani

So if we go with her news than we could see sidnaaz in coming week or two...I really hope MSK ends soon...it's getting drained now 

https://youtu.be/Put3Lj4-OfQ

Wow didi is referring to some strong source...🥳...Meri ye positive feelings bhi sach ho rahi hai...TKSS me SidNaaz yayyyyy kya Dhamaka hoga ooof cant wait 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

sid isn’t a person to clarify, I don’t understand why are we getting worked up? I m sure his managers are aware of things and he is a person who doesn’t give clarification unnecessarily! What has Shilpa done till now? Sid will handle it when the time is right 

worked up kyonki yeh sab sid par bura effect daal sakta hain. I dont like that such accusations remain unanswered.....it leaves a possibility of them being true somehow and i am just not liking this shilpa thing at all. I know she cant be trusted.....i dont trust her either ....woh har baar bb ke baad karti hai.....she did with vikas, then she did with deepika....toh i know bahut jhooth bolti hain par uske accusations sid par in teeno mein sabse jyada serious hain......and both vikas and deepika atleast talked for themselves.....sid kuch nahi bolta ispe. 

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1237636432207872001?s=19

Jst see colors caption in this video

Badhla hua attitude.. is this going according to a script of them? Why are they highlighting this

I swear MSK is confusing as hell

And they tagged wrong sana ID 🤔

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

you know it’s easier to connect to the reputed channels/media than going by smaller and sneaky media who only likes to create buzz and twists the statements 

Obvio and we all know who’s telling the truth and who’s just twisting stuff  😏

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Didi looks confident of that kapil show ..her 4th march sid going to delhi was true too ..so hope yeh bhi sach ho jaye 😆

-Bleeeh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

In other news, people are writing so many SidNaaz FFs and some are just next level intimate and detailed 🤣

They have imagined everything 😆

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Didi looks confident of that kapil show ..her 4th march sid going to delhi was true too ..so hope yeh bhi sach ho jaye 😆

Sidnaaz on kapilsharma show would be huuuge !!! A national level confirmation of their jodi popularity !! 

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago