Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Didi looks confident of that kapil show ..her 4th march sid going to delhi was true too ..so hope yeh bhi sach ho jaye 😆

If its a rumor.. jst in casem. even if they may not be invited maybe the hype abt it will get them invited 😆

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sid negative articles ko royal ignore karta hain...barsaati frogs ki tarah kuch log hote h ..aayenge bakwas karenge phir saal bhar hibernate ho jayenge..next BB season me phir kuch controversy karne aayenge particular log..so unhe royal ignore karein....

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Two things I want if they are indeed going to TKSS

It happens after this ugh show ends

Krushna is not in that episode

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Shilpa is back guys 

https://www.amarujala.com/photo-gallery/entertainment/television/shilpa-shinde-threatens-to-sidharth-shukla-says-she-has-proof-bigg-boss-13

Maine kaha tha ki sid agar nahi hain involve toh usse answer karna chahiye but he avoided....ab yeh pata nahi kya kya aur bolegi. Sid needs to come out on this and clear this out. 

Sid needs to ignore these publicity crazy ppl like he is doing till now. Wo madam chahti hai ki sid aake baat kare iss baare mein. 

In madam kaa har saal kaa hai. 

Shinde has  no credibility left. No one will believe her except shukla haters . 

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Sid negative articles ko royal ignore karta hain...barsaati frogs ki tarah kuch log hote h ..aayenge bakwas karenge phir saal bhar hibernate ho jayenge..next BB season me phir kuch controversy karne aayenge particular log..so unhe royal ignore karein....

Bold- SAVAGE 👏🤣

Love it

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No that one where sid saved asim and shehnaz in confession room instead of saving aarti and after that both asim sid sat near main gate and sid was warning him.not to disclose a certain secret ever ..

I thought he meant the secret of saving shehnaaz over Aarti ...anyways since I have time I’ll give my thoughts on this ...even im sure asim knew much more about sidnaaz than many house mates ..did you guys notice he even let out the secret that sidnaaz talk a lot without mic...he definately knew how sid was feeling and if we see asim even Analysed sana will save sid only during chess nomination task .”.remember guys I told you .i read her ...,hahaha”he even knew  sid would save mahira or aarti...sid knew that asim knows from day one what I feel for her and asim knows how to get through sid by using shehnaaz ...asim even knew before shehnaaz that sid was serious about her from day one and he is possessive about her ..remember the conversation he had with sid when shehnaaz sleep with paras post there first break up ..sid told asim how bad he felt when Shenaaz slept with paras ..asim would have had more of such conversations with him for sure that’s why he knows this guy is freaking fallen for her ....asim in general knew sids weakness that’s why he knew how to fight with sid and how to get desired reaction from him ...he knew how to use all this for his game ....and sid was well aware of this that’s why he never liked his closeness to shehnaaz ...the only person not much aware of all this was shehnaaz..note how shocked she was during the clip shown in aap ki adalat episode of asim sid conversation about shehnaaz ..asim was blamed to break there bond also ..so I’m damm sure this was also a major reason for sids aggression towards asim and even more

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Didi looks confident of that kapil show ..her 4th march sid going to delhi was true too ..so hope yeh bhi sach ho jaye 😆

hoga hoga....in baaton par didi par bharosa karti hoon mai...😆

mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-

In other news, people are writing so many SidNaaz FFs and some are just next level intimate and detailed 🤣

They have imagined everything 😆

Where can I read them 😳 There is a drought situation in SidNaaz Land currently and this situation will continue till Jyoti decides to break her silence on Friday..So these fanfics can help 😃

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He dont need to clear anything and give further attention to shilpa which she wants ..

Shilpa had proofs against vikas too ..kya hua uska ? ..

She is like kangna ..only badi badi claims but no action ..

Exactly dhamki dene ke bajaaye laao proofs  baahar. Jaao case karo himmat hai to. Evidences hai naa madam ke paas. To kyaa problem hai.

Sid and his team r playing it very right by ignoring her like a pro. 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Wow didi is referring to some strong source...🥳...Meri ye positive feelings bhi sach ho rahi hai...TKSS me SidNaaz yayyyyy kya Dhamaka hoga ooof cant wait 

🥳