Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Shilpa is back guys 

https://www.amarujala.com/photo-gallery/entertainment/television/shilpa-shinde-threatens-to-sidharth-shukla-says-she-has-proof-bigg-boss-13

Maine kaha tha ki sid agar nahi hain involve toh usse answer karna chahiye but he avoided....ab yeh pata nahi kya kya aur bolegi. Sid needs to come out on this and clear this out. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

See this ..Sid and Mahira ka double talks ..this is exactly what i mean when in earlier post i wrote about mahira and sid connect and how both chant just friends fr paras and sana ..they both knew about msk always and so covering up their respective relationships ..

https://twitter.com/Sidnaazmatters/status/1237678104153182208?s=19

Sid said aise khaali nahi hain 😄. They should have added that line too in the video 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Congrats on New thread 

@ Jyoti from last Thread
(Ya asim was only one who knew it and thats why he always targetted sidnaaz bond by trying to get sana on his side bec he knows sid gets affected then ...sid had shared it with asim only which was clear when after that saving wala nomomation both were sitting near that gate and sid was warning asim not to share this secret with anyone ever even if they r against each other in future ..Later in their first fight in bedroom asim told sid that mein yaha teri tarah shaadi nahi karne aaya hun ..so asim knew it smiley36)

Are u referring to Kachra wala nomination where arti saved Asim ? or any other please specify 

No that one where sid saved asim and shehnaz in confession room instead of saving aarti and after that both asim sid sat near main gate and sid was warning him.not to disclose a certain secret ever ..

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Shilpa is back guys 

https://www.amarujala.com/photo-gallery/entertainment/television/shilpa-shinde-threatens-to-sidharth-shukla-says-she-has-proof-bigg-boss-13

Maine kaha tha ki sid agar nahi hain involve toh usse answer karna chahiye but he avoided....ab yeh pata nahi kya kya aur bolegi. Sid needs to come out on this and clear this out. 

sid isn’t a person to clarify, I don’t understand why are we getting worked up? I m sure his managers are aware of things and he is a person who doesn’t give clarification unnecessarily! What has Shilpa done till now? Sid will handle it when the time is right 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Shilpa is back guys 

He dont need to clear anything and give further attention to shilpa which she wants ..

Shilpa had proofs against vikas too ..kya hua uska ? ..

She is like kangna ..only badi badi claims but no action ..

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congrats on new thread 🥳

I am wondering if i should tune in MSK orelse see what comes in the promo for tomorrow 😆

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new thread ...I’m keeping pretty busy today because of social functions so  just being silent member today ...but I definately want to quote some posts from previous thread .will do so if I get time in between ..but more of a silent reader today ...

Jyoti Ashima soulsproit ima intra ..I’m loving all your post and wanna reply but will do later on 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

Congrats on new thread 🥳

I am wondering if i should tune in MSK orelse see what comes in the promo for tomorrow 😆

you seem to be in love with the show 😄

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shilpa is back guys 

Didn’t open it. But isn’t it same one which Shilpa did few days back by posting video and threatening sid that she has more proof ?