Posted: 4 years ago

I’ve always loved this show but I really hate all the extra nautanki they do

For the first episode there was no stunt for the first 20-25 mins! None of what they showed was important..... Harsh didn’t need to do that lame intro, we didn’t need to see Naagin’a enter like that, Dharmesh dancing in the sky to get contestants names..... why? 

We shouldn’t have to wait half an hour for the first task to happen 

They has to run this show for 2hrs instead of 1hr na 😆  also it's 10th Season so some nautanki things needed.. 

There’s way too much drama but it’s better than last season so far. Last season contestants would start crying even before performing the stunt and the no. of aborts at least don’t see that happening this time. But Tejaswi is beginning to get on my nerves acting like a baby. And this year we have a gorilla romance 😛 miss the good old times when the show was all about stunts.

From next week planning to watch on voot so that I can skip bakwas jokes and so called fun stuff

More interested in stunts and who performs how

Edited by AnjuRish - 4 years ago

For the last few seasons the nautanki is too much. This is a stunt based show not comedy circus. Nokh jhok and leg pulling is fine but the comedy sketch and unnecessary drama is not needed here 

The thing is comedy works.

Last year comedy worked so much that the show was at number 1 position for all 11 weeks.

But last year that comedy was natural . The people who were part of it were funny and not acting funny trying to create fun. The contestants like Aly Goni adi punnet Bharti jasmine harsh ridhima all had funny bone.

Coming to this season i think purposely focused on comedy but it should be natural.  The group bonding happens in later stages and then the  fun looks natural. 

I agree. When they first started this around season 6, it was actually funny and fun to watch because it wasn't OTT and it wasn't forced in for no reason. It felt real and natural. But now it's so forced because the CVs think that audiences like it.

Still, this season has only started and it hasn't been half so bad. Last season was worse. Abhi Bharti and Harsh aayenge then it'll go down the same route as last year.

I do skip it though. Not interested in all the OTTness. I used to like it in earlier seasons, but not now.

Originally posted by tanvismile

The thing is comedy works.

Last year comedy worked so much that the show was at number 1 position for all 11 weeks.

But last year that comedy was natural . The people who were part of it were funny and not acting funny trying to create fun. The contestants like Aly Goni adi punnet Bharti jasmine harsh ridhima all had funny bone.

Coming to this season i think purposely focused on comedy but it should be natural.  The group bonding happens in later stages and then the  fun looks natural. 

U seriously talking about last season? The way u r describing..it feels like u r talking abt season 8!! Rithvik-ravi-karan had a v.natural friendship bond and their sense of humor was spot On👌🏻..no forced comedy... nothing..

Last season's comedy seems v.forced or a disastrous act of comedy show that they used to show in between!

Originally posted by ShamrozSays

U seriously talking about last season? The way u r describing..it feels like u r talking abt season 8!! Rithvik-ravi-karan had a v.natural friendship bond and their sense of humor was spot On👌🏻..no forced comedy... nothing..

Last season's comedy seems v.forced or a disastrous act of comedy show that they used to show in between!

Nothing to get shocked because the way last season surpassed previous seasons in terms of trps so they thought of calling harsh and Bharti again  so I m not speaking something weird lol .... Bahubali was successful movie but not everyone liked it right.

Coming to season 8 I agree some contestants were fun while make up jokes on lopa didn't work for me. It definitely wasn't my favourite season. Rohit also came across strict personality in those seasons. Nways everyone has different taste and their own definition of entertainment.

I m sure there will fans of season 1 to season 7

also. 

Edited by tanvismile - 4 years ago

Yes too much time is wasted on unnecessary not so funny comedy. Don't get what it is with giving so much highlight to Teju and her OTT dumb blonde acts either. 

And beech beech mein the  Tanna- Gorilla pakao romance crap. Jejuz!! WTF is all that about? Have I missed something? 🤔