Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

Yes she is not married but saying yes for engagement does mean she's serious about Anurag and her search for romantic partner has now ended. If she's not happy with anurag, she shouldn't have said yes in the first place. When she said she was ready to get engaged, no one pushed her to say that. Her mom wasn't around to coerce her and Anurag was behaving normally as well. It was entirely her decision. 

Also today's episode clears the matter on whether Anurag was aware about Guneet's date with NDP. He didn't know about it. The fact that Guneet had to hide about this from him itself means that Guneet herself understands that Anurag wouldn't be okay with that. And Guneet didn't go there with hope to find platonic friend, she went there with a hope to find a romantic interest. She does have a right to do so, but before saying yes for engagement.  She can still go on dates, even after saying yes to Anurag, because of course she doesn't owe him anything, but this time it comes with some consequences. She should have known better. 

Anurag's reaction in precap is predictable. He too, deserves someone who loves him and is happy with him. 

Guneet said yes to Dr A BEFORE NDP said yes. Up till then he was saying no to meeting. Being a practical woman in her 40s she also knows time is ticking away and Anurag for the most part is a nice and decent guy. She had to move on in real life so I don’t understand why her saying yes is being held against her. She even told NDP she was having the Roka to see if he would stop her or say yes to meeting her but at that point he didn’t. 

Out of the blue NDP then says yes to meeting. Guneet is confused but she knows she has to meet him to see if he is the real deal. She went to meet NDP to see what potential there was ...romantic or platonic. Having been duped before in a romantic online relationship Guneet knows a bit better to put her eggs in one basket.

Just because she said yes to Roka doesn’t mean she can’t say no if things or circumstances change because in real life these things do happen. I’m glad she didn’t tell Anurag that she went to meet someone because telling a guy he is her second choice is never a good thing especially when the potential first choice  deletes his profile and is a no show 

Also I suggest you watch the scenes with Guneet and her mom again. Her mom constantly berates her and reminds her she is single so yes there is that pressure also. Her mom wouldn’t leave the topic of Roka alone and she is the one that brought it up to begin with!

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago
kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Crazy4prb

This is so frustrating. 

I cant make  a new post. Posting here

This is so so interesting.  Roka happening and he is falling in love

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8vom_EHcQE/?igshid=1hmi0sb68xany

Thanks for posting this! Looks interesting and I really want to know how they will make amber redeem himself somewhat.

It's been a long time since I've looked forward so much to a serial and wanted to know what happens next.

kar08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Yeah and I know that writers of the show never analyse soooo much but it's fun how each and everyone of us interpreting the characters in our own different ways .. I think this being not so popular forum and since it's a show for mature people 

We  can discuss the characters etching without being hampered by the fact of chemistry of FL and ML or hotness or coldness of their looks 😆

@bold - so so true🤣

Such a relief to actually discuss the story, the plot, the characters and their motivations, rather than the hotness of the ML and their oozing chemistry, their angst, intensity of their tashan, etc etc.

This is a mature show about mature characters for a mature audience !! Please God keep it this way😆

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kar08

@bold - so so true🤣

Such a relief to actually discuss the story, the plot, the characters and their motivations, rather than the hotness of the ML and their oozing chemistry, their angst, intensity of their tashan, etc etc.

This is a mature show about mature characters for a mature audience !! Please God keep it this way😆

This post was just for you ..because you would understand ...right now here we are discussing the characters and the story ...not that something is cute or not ..or like what I discussed above ..we are discussing the episode ..dissecting a character and the story and we are also discussing motivations and the reasons and that is what is in my view important 

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Guneet said yes to Dr A BEFORE NDP said yes. Up till then he was saying no to meeting. Being a practical woman in her 40s she also knows time is ticking away and Anurag for the most part is a nice and decent guy. She had to move on in real life so I don’t understand why her saying yes is being held against her. She even told NDP she was having the Roka to see if he would stop her or say yes to meeting her but at that point he didn’t. 

Out of the blue NDP then says yes to meeting. Guneet is confused but she knows she has to meet him to see if he is the real deal. She went to meet NDP to see what potential there was ...romantic or platonic. Having been duped before in a romantic online relationship Guneet knows a bit better to put her eggs in one basket.

Just because she said yes to Roka doesn’t mean she can’t say no if things or circumstances change because in real life these things do happen. I’m glad she didn’t tell Anurag that she went to meet someone because telling a guy he is her second choice is never a good thing especially when the potential first choice  deletes his profile and is a no show 

Also I suggest you watch the scenes with Guneet and her mom again. Her mom constantly berates her and reminds her she is single so yes there is that pressure also. Her mom wouldn’t leave the topic of Roka alone and she is the one that brought it up to begin with!

Your argument is from Guneet's POV, mine is from Anurag's POV.

The question is not that whether she has "right" to do so or not. Of course she has "right" to do whatever she wants.  For example, one has right to have physical relationship outside marriage, for whatever reasons possible on Earth, no one, even the partner can not stop him/her. But then , the partner has right to divorce/ break up. This is just an extreme example to explain that rights come with responsibility and actions come with consequences. In this case consequences being Anurag breaking up with Guneet.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. 

Guneet's mom might be pestering her for last 20 years. She even coerced her after 1st/2nd date but Guneet stood firm. It is not like on that particular day anything was different about her mom.

In today's episode Anurag summed up about his situation pretty well. I have nothing more to add other than what he said. What if he had showed up? That's the question that does not have an easy answer. You know how a person in Anurag's situation would feel?- That he is just a backup plan if things don't go her way, not someone she wants.  What she did is a huge red flag for anyone in place of Anurag. 

And let's switch the places, if Anurag was seeing some other woman after fixing a date for engagement, you think Guneet  would have approved of that? I'm pretty sure most of us would have said- see, no one can be that nice, I knew something was wrong with anurag. Guneet should not go ahead with this guy, he dates another woman without her knowledge. Same applies to her.

Crazy4prb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

Your argument is from Guneet's POV, mine is from Anurag's POV.

The question is not that whether she has "right" to do so or not. Of course she has "right" to do whatever she wants.  For example, one has right to have physical relationship outside marriage, for whatever reasons possible on Earth, no one, even the partner can not stop him/her. But then , the partner has right to divorce/ break up. This is just an extreme example to explain that rights come with responsibility and actions come with consequences. In this case consequences being Anurag breaking up with Guneet.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. 

Guneet's mom might be pestering her for last 20 years. She even coerced her after 1st/2nd date but Guneet stood firm. It is not like on that particular day anything was different about her mom.

In today's episode Anurag summed up about his situation pretty well. I have nothing more to add other than what he said. What if he had showed up? That's the question that does not have an easy answer. You know how a person in Anurag's situation would feel?- That he is just a backup plan if things don't go her way, not someone she wants.  What she did is a huge red flag for anyone in place of Anurag. 

And let's switch the places, if Anurag was seeing some other woman after fixing a date for engagement, you think Guneet  would have approved of that? I'm pretty sure most of us would have said- see, no one can be that nice, I knew something was wrong with anurag. Guneet should not go ahead with this guy, he dates another woman without her knowledge. Same applies to her.

@bold you beautifully summed it up. Dr is totally right (I am not using that name as he reminds me of some one else who was a kebab mein hadi. See my dp for ref😁😉) but that's the beauty of this show. The heroine is not some superwoman who is ruled by her brains. She let her heart take over. 

kar08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

This post was just for you ..because you would understand ...right now here we are discussing the characters and the story ...not that something is cute or not ..or like what I discussed above ..we are discussing the episode ..dissecting a character and the story and we are also discussing motivations and the reasons and that is what is in my view important 

Yep, I got it. For me the freedom from fangirling is the biggest relief. I'm here for the discussions about story, characters and the acting.

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy4prb

This is so frustrating. 

I cant make  a new post. Posting here

This is so so interesting.  Roka happening and he is falling in love

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8vom_EHcQE/?igshid=1hmi0sb68xany

Thanks for posting this! Looks interesting. Lol at him dipping Kajukatli inatead of the biscuits in chai and then his reaction is priceless.:)) 

Also it seems like they just shoot the promo separately and they don’t show that in actual episode. Like Valentines promo!! It was completely different in the actual epsiode. 

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spidie

Thanks for posting this! Looks interesting. Lol at him dipping Kajukatli inatead of the biscuits in chai and then his reaction is priceless.:)) 

Also it seems like they just shoot the promo separately and they don’t show that in actual episode. Like Valentines promo!! It was completely different in the actual epsiode. 

The essence of the promo was there ..he goes to meet her and sees that it's Guneet who is Bawra Mann and that's what happened essentially ..that they choose a date to meet and Amber arrives later and finds that it's Guneet 

So maybe essence of the promo will be there ...regret from Amber's side and Roka going ahead etc etc ..as for the kaju katli I suppose the comedy would be there 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

First toothpaste se bhara biscuit... then chai mein doobi kaju katli... what next for Ambar?

his kishore kumar songs remixed 😂😂

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago