Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Guneet is not married to Anurag nor is she tied down to him. If she chose to meet someone before Roka I don’t think she owes anyone any explanation. Her and Anurag have only met a few times and they are barely dating. Guneet is trying to do what feels right to her despite all the pressure from her mom and society for her to marry and settle down. 

Based on the precap though she may come clean and probably tell Anurag the truth in private. I don’t think he will break up with her but will be understanding as he wants Guneet to be sure.

I don’t know why some people are expecting Anurag to be a bad guy or show his true colors. I think he is a decent guy who is looking for a life partner and to move on but understands from a failed marriage these things take time. He hasn’t really pressured Guneet ...it’s Guneets mom who won’t stop and keeps interfering in everyone’s business...she kind of gets on my nerves at times when she berates Guneet but I get her desperation in getting Guneet married

Roka will probably happen but I don’t think marriage will 

As for Ambers personality I think Crazy4prb summed it up quite well 

Amber is an extreme introvert who doesn’t like socializing and really hates any kind of change to his routine 

Yes she is not married but saying yes for engagement does mean she's serious about Anurag and her search for romantic partner has now ended. If she's not happy with anurag, she shouldn't have said yes in the first place. When she said she was ready to get engaged, no one pushed her to say that. Her mom wasn't around to coerce her and Anurag was behaving normally as well. It was entirely her decision. 

Also today's episode clears the matter on whether Anurag was aware about Guneet's date with NDP. He didn't know about it. The fact that Guneet had to hide about this from him itself means that Guneet herself understands that Anurag wouldn't be okay with that. And Guneet didn't go there with hope to find platonic friend, she went there with a hope to find a romantic interest. She does have a right to do so, but before saying yes for engagement.  She can still go on dates, even after saying yes to Anurag, because of course she doesn't owe him anything, but this time it comes with some consequences. She should have known better. 

Anurag's reaction in precap is predictable. He too, deserves someone who loves him and is happy with him. 

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Although Amber crossed way to many boundaries today and ruined things badly for Guneet, in a way he saved Anurag from getting into a relationship with a woman who doesn't love him. I'm curious if Amber had not done this drama, would Guneet herself have told Anurag about her date?

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

Although Amber crossed way to many boundaries today and ruined things badly for Guneet, in a way he saved Anurag from getting into a relationship with a woman who doesn't love him. I'm curious if Amber had not done this drama, would Guneet herself have told Anurag about her date?

But did Amber give Guneet a chance .. the fact is he blurted out a truth which didn't belong to him ...and who knows if given a chance she might have told Anurag the truth..

And another thing no drama please kept on saying no to meet bawra Mann and when she finally said yes ..he sent a msg that he wants to meet ...didn't his moral compass tell him it's wrong ?

Crazy4prb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is so frustrating. 

I cant make  a new post. Posting here

This is so so interesting.  Roka happening and he is falling in love

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8vom_EHcQE/?igshid=1hmi0sb68xany

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy4prb

This is so frustrating. 

I cant make  a new post. Posting here

This is so so interesting.  Roka happening and he is falling in love

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8vom_EHcQE/?igshid=1hmi0sb68xany

Yeahhhhhb . Next few weeks are going to be interesting 

And please someone tell me ki Guneet knows now who is No Drama please now

Crazy4prb thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Yeahhhhhb . Next few weeks are going to be interesting 

And please someone tell me ki Guneet knows now who is No Drama please now

no she does not. The entire drama will finish if she gets to know. 

atikna thumbnail

no she does not. The entire drama will finish if she gets to know. 

How can she not know ...he literally told her yesterday ... He told her ..how can she not put two and two together ...he asked her to tell the whole truth ...how is he saying things like the whole truth if he didn't know ?? ... No she has to know now 

Crazy4prb thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

How can she not know ...he literally told her yesterday ... He told her ..how can she not put two and two together ...he asked her to tell the whole truth ...how is he saying things like the whole truth if he didn't know ?? ... No she has to know now 

This is a serial. She will not 2+2. And already he knew that she us dating 2 ppl. He said that in the fight also. Only how he knows that, she went to meet is a question. 

But I hope that sequence where anurag says for more time is not a dream. He should know the truth.

atikna thumbnail

This is a serial. She will not 2+2. And already he knew that she us dating 2 ppl. He said that in the fight also. Only how he knows that, she went to meet is a question. 

But I hope that sequence where anurag says for more time is not a dream. He should know the truth.

I wish Guneet also knew ...then things would have been interesting and anyhow now he can't pretend to be bawra Mann can he ..will she still talk to him ..even though he stood her up and when she tried to contact him the msg came that the profile has been deleted ..

And she should question him ..right ..ki how did you know...and now in promo he is saying that he misunderstood her ...how come such change in his attitude ...

But it was funny sharmaji dipping kaju katli in his chai...

Edited by atikna - 4 years ago
atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: risha_krp

@Bold: I don't think Amber thinks Guneet deliberately chatted with him to berate him. I think knows that Guneet too was not aware of Amber being NDP.

I think he is angry because Bawra Mann turned out to be Guneet with whom he shares "not so good" rapport. Guneet was the last person he wanted to be involved with. And he is taking out all his anger on Guneet (which is wrong).

Deep down, he is also concerned about this Anurag angle. This part will be brought out from his subconscious by his Doctor friend in tomorrow's episode.

Just my two cents 😊

It's so wonderful to see so many perspectives to a situation. Each one correct in their own way. 😊

Yeah and I know that writers of the show never analyse soooo much but it's fun how each and everyone of us interpreting the characters in our own different ways .. I think this being not so popular forum and since it's a show for mature people 

We  can discuss the characters etching without being hampered by the fact of chemistry of FL and ML or hotness or coldness of their looks 😆