Heartbreak - 17th Feb 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

So...finally Amber knows who it is ...it's Guneet who is such a large part of his life ...

And he was so angry ...why I couldn't understand ? So it was Guneet who was Bawra mann...but the reaction showed by Amber 

.awesome...so many emotions 

Varun Badola is a very good actor .. and the editing team ..well claps for them ..the editing of the show is being done extremely well...seamlessly interwoven scenes good job

And Then they showed Amber trying to control himself in front of Nia .. and almost making her believe..another gem of an acting ..

And then Guneet ..oh I felt so sorry for her so sorry ..she was waiting and then she called Randeep for emotional support ..he came and she started crying oh dear my heart went out to her ..the way she said that she has lost her trust 

I love Randeep in these scenes..he was very chivalrous today ..Guys I will heart Randeep and Guneet's friendship , their friendship is good and beautiful

But Varun Badola was a better actor today than Sweta ...he portrayed emotions better than Sweta today at least in my opinion 

Both of them have deleted the app from their phone so ...let's see

I feel very sorry for Guneet ...she deserves better 

But I am pissed off at Amber because of the precap ...if he tells it's all in front of Dr tomorrow then in my view Amber doesn't deserve love in his life anymore ..he is a bad human being and it's just luck that Nia is his child ..so I am unhappy at Amber 's reaction..he is crossing too many lines to ever be redeemed ever ...

So creatives please try and keep Amber the crass human being in control

[QUOTE=atikna]

So...finally Amber knows who it is ...it's Guneet who is such a large part of his life ...

And he was so angry ...why I couldn't understand ? So it was Guneet who was Bawra mann...but the reaction showed by Amber 

Varun Badola is a very good actor .. and the editing team ..well claps for them ..the editing of the show is being done extremely well...seamlessly interwoven scenes good job

And Then they showed Amber trying to control himself in front of Nia .. and almost making her believe..another gem of an acting ..

And then Guneet ..oh I felt so sorry for her so sorry ..she was waiting and then she called Randeep for emotional support ..he came and she started crying oh dear my heart went out to her ..the way she said that she has lost her trust 

I love Randeep in these scenes..he was very chivalrous today ..Guys I will heart Randeep and Guneet's friendship , their friendship is good and beautiful

But Varun Badola was a better actor today than Sweta ...he portrayed emotions better than Sweta today at least in my opinion 

But I am pissed off at Amber because of the precap ...if he tells it's all in front of Dr tomorrow then in my view Amber doesn't deserve love in his life anymore ..he is a bad human being and it's just luck that Nia is his child ..so I am unhappy at Amber 's reaction..he is crossing too many lines to ever be redeemed ever ...

[/QUOTE] i agree with ur above bold words ..he is a basically one of the  guy who doesn't know how to respect ppl,deal with ppl,specially with the women..he didn't adapt a good mannerisms from his parents for sure or he is an abnormal child since childhood and now has become a badtameez man..when he gets mad it seems like he becomes hulk, cant control his damn anger..ridiculous..

He is a widow definitely can be loneliness life , little isolated personality but not act like a beast with uncontrollable temper !!.. really feel very bad for guneet..she said the best .."yes u will celebrate diwali but only by urself and alone "..last scene of today's episode his full hatred look to guneet was pathetic..and precap for tomorrow he was his filthy bad mouth in front of anurag abt guneet shame of himđŸ‘ŽđŸŒ..

Cvs always go for extreme with each things in every soaps but now it's time for to show some good and decent sides of this arrogant kharoos guy..sick and tired of this nowđŸ€ąđŸ‘ŽđŸŒ

Thanks for the update ..

Edited by kinu17 - 4 years ago

While watching I kept thinking however will they show a turning point here?! Becos for the character to redeem himself, he will have to feel sorry for what he did..and that will have to happen before she feels sorry for him....

But maybe that won’t happen...

this reminds me of something in my real life. I lost my fiancĂ© to a terrible accident around 5 years ago, I had to go into therapy to get out of the bitterness and anger I had towards everything, doing a masters abroad, having the most loving and supportive family just wasn’t doing it for me until I actually accepted in therapy sessions that I needed help. I am thankfully in far better place but tbh I am not the ideal person to date...just too much baggage and some dormant unhappiness...

Anyways to cut long story short, I tried looking at this whole thing from Amber’s POV, and I can see how the journey for him has been very very tough even more because he has no one to talk to, and the one person he thought was sort becoming that in his mind that is 99% baggage, 1% love and 0% empathy or rationale, has betrayed him...I get him...I don’t approve, but I get him...

I haven't watched episode no.25-45. so I might be missing out on some details, but can anyone tell me, Did Amber ever try to reflect on his own actions, and by that I mean serious introspection and not small talk to himself before falling asleep, has he ever tried to change willingly, not for the sake of nia?

Somewhere in other thread someone made a point that Amber and Guneet find comfort in chatting online because online chatting allows them to live in presence, without burden of past or worries of the future. And it's true indeed. But today's episode I realized one more thing, while it allows person to open up without fear of being judged, there's a lot of scope of manipulation, not necessarily intentional.  The information one person gives to the other is highly selective and biased towards the person.

I am not sure how I feel about Guneet. She is a nice person of course but I didn't like the fact that she decided to meet NDP after saying yes to Anurag.  She should have met NDP before making any decision about Anurag, or at least before saying yes to him. If I were Anurag, I would rethink about relationship with Guneet.

I wish before looking for dulhan for Amber, someone will help him realize that if at this stage he's not ready to accept someone as partner then it's okay. What he needs right now is a friend, a buddy with who he can share his feelings- not a dulhan. I know it's a popular romantic track that woman(lover) "healed" an emotionally damaged man, but for once I want to see an emotionally sorted man who wants to love someone because he wants to, not because he needs to.

Originally posted by Sakurablossom

I haven't watched episode no.25-45. so I might be missing out on some details, but can anyone tell me, Did Amber ever try to reflect on his own actions, and by that I mean serious introspection and not small talk to himself before falling asleep, has he ever tried to change willingly, not for the sake of nia?

Somewhere in other thread someone made a point that Amber and Guneet find comfort in chatting online because online chatting allows them to live in presence, without burden of past or worries of the future. And it's true indeed. But today's episode I realized one more thing, while it allows person to open up without fear of being judged, there's a lot of scope of manipulation, not necessarily intentional.  The information one person gives to the other is highly selective and biased towards the person.

I am not sure how I feel about Guneet. She is a nice person of course but I didn't like the fact that she decided to meet NDP after saying yes to Anurag.  She should have met NDP before making any decision about Anurag, or at least before saying yes to him. If I were Anurag, I would rethink about relationship with Guneet.

I wish before looking for dulhan for Amber, someone will help him realize that if at this stage he's not ready to accept someone as partner then it's okay. What he needs right now is a friend, a buddy with who he can share his feelings- not a dulhan. I know it's a popular romantic track that woman(lover) "healed" an emotionally damaged man, but for once I want to see an emotionally sorted man who wants to love someone because he wants to, not because he needs to.

@ bold - I agree...while I do think she was treading slowly and unsurely, I do feel in principle she was in the wrong too.

@ bold italic - unfortunately the healing can never truly happen on its own, for the emotional sorting to happen, you can go through therapy but you are not fully there until you have experienced some emotional shake up to the turmoil you have attached yourself to...yes, it’s a little cliche to think that shake up must only come on form of romance, it would have been lovely to see that shake up happen in form of friendship...who knows maybe just maybe that’s the turn G&A will take 

Originally posted by columbia

@ bold - I agree...while I do think she was treading slowly and unsurely, I do feel in principle she was in the wrong too.

@ bold italic - unfortunately the healing can never truly happen on its own, for the emotional sorting to happen, you can go through therapy but you are not fully there until you have experienced some emotional shake up to the turmoil you have attached yourself to...yes, it’s a little cliche to think that shake up must only come on form of romance, it would have been lovely to see that shake up happen in form of friendship...who knows maybe just maybe that’s the turn G&A will take 

Maybe you are right. I will be honest here, I am having difficulty in thinking from Amber's POV. I haven't met anyone like him or seen such character in any show or movie, so I'm genuinely curious about how his character is going to develop. 

Originally posted by atikna

I had predicted this in a post weeks ago - that Ambar’s first reaction upon revelation wld be to think Guneet trapped him (to get his house, I thought, but here he thinks its to make fun of him). Its consistent with his screwed up character. 

You know how in a typical show, to portray a typical FL as good they good overboard & portray her as sati-savitri devi types. Here the writers, in their attempt to portray Ambar as khadoos, have gone way overboard & made him a perverted, sick-minded, cold-hearted unthinking, zero values, good for nothing old man.

Sooo sorry for your loss Columbia 😞 Godspeed you to full healing & happiness!

Originally posted by columbia

While watching I kept thinking however will they show a turning point here?! Becos for the character to redeem himself, he will have to feel sorry for what he did..and that will have to happen before she feels sorry for him....

But maybe that won’t happen...

this reminds me of something in my real life. I lost my fiancĂ© to a terrible accident around 5 years ago, I had to go into therapy to get out of the bitterness and anger I had towards everything, doing a masters abroad, having the most loving and supportive family just wasn’t doing it for me until I actually accepted in therapy sessions that I needed help. I am thankfully in far better place but tbh I am not the ideal person to date...just too much baggage and some dormant unhappiness...

Anyways to cut long story short, I tried looking at this whole thing from Amber’s POV, and I can see how the journey for him has been very very tough even more because he has no one to talk to, and the one person he thought was sort becoming that in his mind that is 99% baggage, 1% love and 0% empathy or rationale, has betrayed him...I get him...I don’t approve, but I get him...

First off all hats off to you for being bold and also brave about the trauma you underwent

And thanks for sharing it with us so that we can understand if anything a little part of where Amber is coming from ..although  let's not pretend that  creatives are thinking like that ..they don't really go into so much character analysis like us 

We because we get attached to the show and  like to analyse the show and it's characters. I wonder if so much thought process goes into creating the scenario

The thing is ..the show wouldn't show therapy sessions for Amber ..he will have to be redeemed in the show itself ..how I don't know and since the story has to go ahead with Guneet and Amber however ..and what ever maybe the situation 

The thing is it's  so so convoluted for Amber to disclose the secret that Guneet was waiting to meet someone to the Dr that's deliberate evilness don't you think ?? Whatever betrayal he may have felt for Guneet being Bawra Mann this particular bit of meanness  is uncalled for ..he might have taken it out with her later.  He might fight with her as usual but this goes above and beyond his usual unkindness and rudeness. This is deliberate sabotaging of her relationship . However wrong she maybe in his mind ( she is culpable to an extent for meeting No drama please after saying yes to Dr ) he has no right to disclose her secrets in public . 

Well now again two scenarios open up 

Either they show that Guneet guesses it's Amber who is No drama please ( a very long shot )

Or again she doesn't and they again have a spat and say rude things to each other and Guneet goes ahead with Roka and date of marriage gets fixed and since both of them are quite matured they may go for court marriage kind of thing hence the date will be fixed for not very long ahead 

The first idea ..what will it lead to .. I wonder because let's say the imaginations of our creatives are limited ..although them both realising may have been a good thing before 14th Feb episode because they were not so bitter towards each other , but now both of them are the opposite ends of a spectrum in feeling towards each other 

So I think second guess work will happen ..and rudeness will continue untill Amber has a miraculous epiphany ...and let's see how do writers bring that kind of epiphany about 

This is so wrong! He has crossed his lines again. He has no right to question Guneet over her choices specially after he abandoned her! Thats none of his business!

And he has serious anger management issues. What wrong has Guneet done to him?

He is angry/hurt/disappointed/shocked that of all the people on this earth, it had to be Guneet who was his Bawara Mann. But why always take out his anger on Guneet? He treats people around him as a punching bag. I am fed up with his immature behavior. I don't know how the makers are going to redeem him for Guneet and for us viewers.