Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4prb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh itna toh nahi dikhaya tha na...precap mein..lekin aaj toh baj jayegi Amber ki pakke se

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I want Guneet to play KK remix songs to piss Amber off ...it would be so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Btw who are the PH/writers of this show?? They are killing it and doing a great job of balancing the show with appropriate comedic timing 

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy4prb

@bold you beautifully summed it up. Dr is totally right (I am not using that name as he reminds me of some one else who was a kebab mein hadi. See my dp for ref๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰) but that's the beauty of this show. The heroine is not some superwoman who is ruled by her brains. She let her heart take over. 

Hahaha... 

I was a toddler when original KZK aired and I haven't watched the Ekta Kapoor version. But isn't Anurag supposed to be the good male lead? Is Dr. Bajaj a negative personality? Wasn't Anurag- prerna final deal? Why is Anurag kabab me haddi?

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Waiting for Guneets reaction on this๐Ÿคฃ Amber Sharma ki band bajegi abb๐Ÿ˜†

Crazy4prb thumbnail

How can you not fall for dr. The way he came back, stood for and by her as a man in front of a screwed man(amber) and this amber is really pissing me now. Not a single reason, I should like him.

But what I did not like was that gunns did not keep her hand on their interwined hands. It signifies something.  

Crazy4prb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

Hahaha... 

I was a toddler when original KZK aired and I haven't watched the Ekta Kapoor version. But isn't Anurag supposed to be the good male lead? Is Dr. Bajaj a negative personality? Wasn't Anurag- prerna final deal? Why is Anurag kabab me haddi?

that was also by ek

That kzk was complex to explain and ap were not a final deal. He was later when she happily got married to bajaj.