Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: spidie

Heartbreaking episode!!!! It was heartbreaking to see Guneets breakdown. Especially, when she says that no matter what life dishes out she always looks out for the positive side, and she comes out stronger everytime. But she really felt a connection with NDP and his betrayal crushed her. Felt so bad for Guneet!! Love the special bond Guneet and Randeep share, its always heartwarming to see them! 

VB was phenomenal in yesterdays episode with the emotions he portrayed on screen. He was so excited to finally find the courage and agree to meet someone since his wife. He was completely crushed to find out it was Guneet who he was chatting with all the time, the women who he cant get along at all in real life. One can sense his frustration while he joined all those dots, the anger that of all the people it had to be Guneet!! The one who very categorically told him, that even if he is the last person on this earth she would not choose him๐Ÿ˜† For Amber its a combination of a lot of things happening together. Firstly by nature he is sarcastic and grumpy, also deep down he knows and he also told Nia that he has been away from socializing so much that now he is scared and has no confidence of how to form a relationship. All his insecurities are coming out in a form of anger. 

The only thing that hurts is that in all this anger, Amber once did not spare a thought of how Guneet must have felt of being stood up, knowing about Kk. Even when he sees her being all upset, instead of feeling guilt or remorse he is angry at her. Also hope he does not cross a line as is shown in precap. Hope thats just his dream๐Ÿค” I dont know how his character can be redeemed if he goes too far. 

As far as Guneet meeting Amber is concerned, I don't think she did anything wrong. She just wanted to meet the person who she thought is her soulmate, or she would have that regret lifetime that she did not even try. Because no matter what one says she has this constant pressure from her mom to marry and with Anurag its indirect pressure that he is so good and perfect in everyway and she is just holding off for no reason. Even though Dr Anurag is perfect she does not love him or feel connected to him in a way she is connected to NDP. Also, I have a feeling she might have talked to Anurag in the morning to let him know. 

You jumped from one episode to another ... 

I loved the way Randeep stayed back just too ask if Guneet is all right ?  That's was very very nice and I agree with him that not many people are like Guneet who can still trust people after getting betrayed and that is actually a strength ..very few people are like that 

And then the friends which Nia has ...they are there for her always ...and the way she was being trained to attend the interview...wow I was full of nostalgia because it was just how before interviews my friends also hounded me 

And by the way is Amber really into breaking engagement of Guneet ?

Crazy4prb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What he did today was really unacceptable.  Really below the belt. I lost all the respect for him when he told dr about she seeing 2 men at same time. It was just not acceptable. And though I never wanted to root for anurag but the way he will tell her to think and have some time, really made me like him.

Though I of all the ppl did not want to root for any one with name anurag especially when casted opposite st๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰. Why could they not keep dr. Rishabh๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy4prb

What he did today was really unacceptable.  Really below the belt. I lost all the respect for him when he told dr about she seeing 2 men at same time. It was just not acceptable. And though I never wanted to root for anurag but the way he will tell her to think and have some time, really made me like him.

Though I of all the ppl did not want to root for any one with name anurag especially when casted opposite st๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰. Why could they not keep dr. Rishabh๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Wow I never really noticed Dr Anurag as in Anurag .. and you wanted it to be Rishabh ๐Ÿคฃ

That was totally uncalled for ... What Amber did ..let's see what does he answer to his Dr friend 

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Have not watched the episode and after reading this donโ€™t even feel like watching it 

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

Have not watched the episode and after reading this donโ€™t even feel like watching it 

You can watch it ...it's not that bad ... 

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

You can watch it ...it's not that bad ... 

Just read the update, and will watch it later. It helps to know beforehand so expectations are not high๐Ÿ˜† 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

๐Ÿคฃ Tell me about it Momzy. I dont know why makers couldn't think of any other name than Anurag๐Ÿ˜†. That itself works on me for NOT rooting for Anurag-Guneet. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Anyways, coming to think of the episode, NoDramaPlease knew that BawraMann was seeing another man for her potential hookup, that she is in process of getting engaged, that she has said Yes to someone and DESPITE that, agreed to meet NDP when he insisted. So @atkina - if you are wondering that if Guneet's getting married to Anurag is what is bothering Amber here, I don't think it is. If it were anyone else than Guneet, then he would not be so bitter of this fact, because he already knows that about BawraMann. 

So the factor here is only Guneet. Acc. to me, he is so angry, so so angry, because he realizes that Guneet Sikka, who he despises so badly, got him, and got him really bad ๐Ÿ˜†. I have faith in Anurag and Guneet, they are mature and sensible people, they will handle themselves. I am waiting for all the fun to see how this fact's gonna eat Amber up every day, every minute ๐Ÿ˜†. Sanki-ness is gonna go an exponential high. ๐Ÿ˜†

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

๐Ÿคฃ Tell me about it Momzy. I dont know why makers couldn't think of any other name than Anurag๐Ÿ˜†. That itself works on me for NOT rooting for Anurag-Guneet. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Anyways, coming to think of the episode, NoDramaPlease knew that BawraMann was seeing another man for her potential hookup, that she is in process of getting engaged, that she has said Yes to someone and DESPITE that, agreed to meet NDP when he insisted. So @atkina - if you are wondering that if Guneet's getting married to Anurag is what is bothering Amber here, I don't think it is. If it were anyone else than Guneet, then he would not be so bitter of this fact, because he already knows that about BawraMann. 

So the factor here is only Guneet. Acc. to me, he is so angry, so so angry, because he realizes that Guneet Sikka, who he despises so badly, got him, and got him really bad ๐Ÿ˜†. I have faith in Anurag and Guneet, they are mature and sensible people, they will handle themselves. I am waiting for all the fun to see how this fact's gonna eat Amber up every day, every minute ๐Ÿ˜†. Sanki-ness is gonna go an exponential high. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi ...your username says it all for the love for Prerna and Rishabh ๐Ÿคฃso the name Dr Anurag irks ...maybe that's why the makers choose it ..to show that Anurag cannot remain in Guneets life ..

Coming to Amber ..yesterday he was told by Pammy, again and again that after marriage they'll shift to Dr Anurags home..so Amber who has always hated that his home is being rented should be overjoyed by the fact ..ain't ? And he has said so to Guneet many many times that she should capture Dr Anurag when she can ..so why the issue now . . Even if she was Bawra Mann what difference does it make because he doesn't trust her ..he immediately deleted the app ..so what's the problem 

He already knew that Bawra Mann said yes to someone ..he then insisted they meet ...so why is he trying to become Kabab mein haddi now ?

I don't appreciate the fact that Guneet did hide the fact that she was emotionally involved with someone from Dr Anurag and she was also repeatedly asked so by her mother too but the boundaries that they don't meet was set by both of them and it was to be friendship only ..so if Anurag backs out now he is entitled to it and Guneet should take time too but what is in it for Amber ..what is he thinking ...the words he said ..do kashti...toh Dustin kashti wohi tha na ? He insisted even after he knew she said yes and ..Bawra Mann had already told that she wanted to meet , it was him that was delaying ...

Anyways ...the fact is that now both of them know that it's Bawra Mann and No drama please ...so that's a departure from you have got mail ..now was that done to have Anurag depart graciously from the scene or ..will Anurag be still part of the situation ...I hope that's the end of it ..because I don't want Roka and things like that happening ..  

I hope they do show that Amber and Guneet know about their alter egos being so connected .

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The writers hv got it all illogical.

Ambar is angry because he thinks Guneet deliberately chatted with him as BM to mock him & show him up as the lonely old man she called him once.

If thats what Ambar thinks then according to him Guneet was never genuinely interested or emotionally involved in NDP. 
That means she was not in do kashti -  involved with 2 men.

So it doesnt make sense for him to accuse her of two-timing. At worst he can accuse her of doing dhoka to hurt someone.

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

The writers hv got it all illogical.

Ambar is angry because he thinks Guneet deliberately chatted with him as BM to mock him & show him up as the lonely old man she called him once.

If thats what Ambar thinks then according to him Guneet was never genuinely interested or emotionally involved in NDP. 
That means she was not in do kashti -  involved with 2 men.

So it doesnt make sense for him to accuse her of two-timing. At worst he can accuse her of doing dhoka to hurt someone.

@Bold: I don't think Amber thinks Guneet deliberately chatted with him to berate him. I think knows that Guneet too was not aware of Amber being NDP.

I think he is angry because Bawra Mann turned out to be Guneet with whom he shares "not so good" rapport. Guneet was the last person he wanted to be involved with. And he is taking out all his anger on Guneet (which is wrong).

Deep down, he is also concerned about this Anurag angle. This part will be brought out from his subconscious by his Doctor friend in tomorrow's episode.

Just my two cents ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's so wonderful to see so many perspectives to a situation. Each one correct in their own way. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by risha_krp - 4 years ago