Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: atikna

First off all hats off to you for being bold and also brave about the trauma you underwent

And thanks for sharing it with us so that we can understand if anything a little part of where Amber is coming from ..although  let's not pretend that  creatives are thinking like that ..they don't really go into so much character analysis like us 

We because we get attached to the show and  like to analyse the show and it's characters. I wonder if so much thought process goes into creating the scenario

The thing is ..the show wouldn't show therapy sessions for Amber ..he will have to be redeemed in the show itself ..how I don't know and since the story has to go ahead with Guneet and Amber however ..and what ever maybe the situation 

The thing is it's  so so convoluted for Amber to disclose the secret that Guneet was waiting to meet someone to the Dr that's deliberate evilness don't you think ?? Whatever betrayal he may have felt for Guneet being Bawra Mann this particular bit of meanness  is uncalled for ..he might have taken it out with her later.  He might fight with her as usual but this goes above and beyond his usual unkindness and rudeness. This is deliberate sabotaging of her relationship . However wrong she maybe in his mind ( she is culpable to an extent for meeting No drama please after saying yes to Dr ) he has no right to disclose her secrets in public . 

Well now again two scenarios open up 

Either they show that Guneet guesses it's Amber who is No drama please ( a very long shot )

Or again she doesn't and they again have a spat and say rude things to each other and Guneet goes ahead with Roka and date of marriage gets fixed and since both of them are quite matured they may go for court marriage kind of thing hence the date will be fixed for not very long ahead 

The first idea ..what will it lead to .. I wonder because let's say the imaginations of our creatives are limited ..although them both realising may have been a good thing before 14th Feb episode because they were not so bitter towards each other , but now both of them are the opposite ends of a spectrum in feeling towards each other 

So I think second guess work will happen ..and rudeness will continue untill Amber has a miraculous epiphany ...and let's see how do writers bring that kind of epiphany about 

@Red: Very very long shot. Don't see it happening any soon.

@Green: This is surely gonna happen - Roka.

Marriage - not sure.. don't know how the story will progress if Guneet gets married to Anurag. And I don't want Guneet to break her marriage(divorce) with Anurag to be with Amber. That is wrong. That is selfish.

I have no wild guesses how the story will move after Roka. Fingers crossed!

Edited by risha_krp - 4 years ago
risha_krp thumbnail

I am disheartened with yesterday's episode. Specially the precap.

Always knew that episodes post Amber's realization would be a tough watch. Was preparing myself for the same so that I don't get too much emotionally involved. But still I was saddened and dejected..

Kudos to Shweta Tiwari and Varun Badola.

Both were excellent in yesterday's episode. Shweta is such a natural. Her crying scene, the tremor in her voice when she calls Randeep -- amazing.

And Varun was phenomenal. He portrayed myriads of emotions in his scenes. I was empathizing with him till that scene where he looks at Guneet through his window. Couldn't comprehend his expression in that scene (Was it loath?)

Coming episode are going to be serious. I am going to miss the light-heartedness of the show!

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

On a different note ..it's really nice to see people coming giving a viewpoint ..nice that people are invested and want to see what happens next 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: risha_krp

Marriage - not sure.. don't know how the story will progress if Guneet gets married to Anurag. And I don't want Guneet to break her marriage(divorce) with Anurag to be with Amber. That is wrong. That is selfish.

I dont even want her breaking her roka, let alone marriage. Coz here there is a child involved. Once roka goes on that child will start looking at Guneet as her mum & get very attached to her & the prospect of being a complete family again. If Guneet does the roka & then breaks the alliance off ot will be very hard on the child & terribly wrong.

So its obvious - the only way the CVs can justify Guneet breaking the roka off w/o making her look heartless is by - no points for guessing right - making Doc a villain, a wolf in sheep’s clothing. 

And we thought, what a refreshingly different show 😒

risha_krp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

I dont even want her breaking her roka, let alone marriage. Coz here there is a child involved. Once roka goes on that child will start looking at Guneet as her mum & get very attached to her & the prospect of being a complete family again. If Guneet does the roka & then breaks the alliance off ot will be very hard on the child & terribly wrong.

So its obvious - the only way the CVs can justify Guneet breaking the roka off w/o making her look heartless is by - no points for guessing right - making Doc a villain, a wolf in sheep’s clothing. 

And Guneet leaving Anurag FOR AMBER is implausible in these conditions..

Lets see how makers take the story forward.. 

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Today Guneet lost some respect in my opinion when she decided to go for a date after saying yes to Anurag.  Let's change the genders, If Anurag were shown going on a date with other woman after saying yes to Guneet, I'm sure almost everyone here would have dismissed him as a potential partner for Guneet.

Guneet can have all the time she wants to decide, and I disagree with you that Guneet has to let go of her own happiness for Anurag's daughter. She should be allowed think for her own happiness while making such a big decision. But going on a date with some other guy after fixing the engagement tells me that she takes Anurag for granted. And at this point, let's put Guneet and Amber aside, I think Anurag has valid reason for breaking up with Guneet.

I think, in today's episode, Amber will spill beans about Guneet's date and Anurag will break up with her. Thus they won't have to vilify Anurag in order to remove him from the picture.

risha_krp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

Today Guneet lost some respect in my opinion when she decided to go for a date after saying yes to Anurag.  Let's change the genders, If Anurag were shown going on a date with other woman after saying yes to Guneet, I'm sure almost everyone here would have dismissed him as a potential partner for Guneet.

Guneet can have all the time she wants to decide, and I disagree with you that Guneet has to let go of her own happiness for Anurag's daughter. She should be allowed think for her own happiness while making such a big decision. But going on a date with some other guy after fixing the engagement tells me that she takes Anurag for granted. And at this point, let's put Guneet and Amber aside, I think Anurag has valid reason for breaking up with Guneet.

I think, in today's episode, Amber will spill beans about Guneet's date and Anurag will break up with her. Thus they won't have to vilify Anurag in order to remove him from the picture.

@Bold: The way they have sugar coated Anurag till now, I don't know if this will happen..

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

@ bold: sure she can take all the time she wants & put her own happiness uppermost in order to decide... until she says yes. But once she makes the decision, that is, goes ahead with the roka, then she no longer has the moral right to think only about her happiness. Commitment is what defines character. Once u make it, u have a responsibility to keep it coz it begins to affect other peoples’ lives.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: risha_krp

I think she will guess..if she doesn't then Nia and Randeep will find out coz both of them know they went out to meet someone and didn't. They know the place..also the app..both of them using the same IP address.. Somehow it will come out before roka

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for making these posts Ankita. Gives us a place to have some discussions !

I couldn't figure out why amber is so angry at Guneet. She didn't do this deliberately. Does he think she knew it was Amber all this while and she has been stringing him along to make him look like a fool? 

What makes him hate her so much and look at her with such loathing? (at the end of the epi)

Amber has serious unresolved anger issues. I dont think he is fit to be in any relationship now and not till he works really hard on himself. Which woman would want to hitch herself for life to this trainwreck? Plus he feels permanently guilty that he is sort of betraying his dead wife by thinking about moving on. He should stay single and not succumb to pressure from anyone to get married again because from no angle does it seem like he really wants this for himself. 

If he reveals to Anurag that Guneet was meeting another guy at the cafe that will just be crossing all limits. He has no business to get into her personal life to this extent. I am not sure how they can redeem his character after this. 

It was nice of Randeep to come to Guneet's help but I wonder why she doesn't have any friends of her own whom she can reach out to in tough times? She can't have reached the age of 40 without having made some friends on the way. The only explanation I can come up with is that maybe she doesn't know anyone in ghaziabad since she's from delhi.

Nia's friends are supportive and sweet but I often wonder how they are able to devote so much time at work and outside work to solving Nia's father's multiple issues 😆 It all revolves around amber - his moods, his anger, his unpredictability...

Guneet's mom also has no idea of respecting boundaries. How can she come and use the landlord's kitchen as and when she pleases? Then she has the nerve to shout at Amber after freely using his facilities!

Excellent acting by Varun and Shweta. They really live their characters. Felt very bad for Guneet. But I think she decided abt Anurag too soon and without getting to know him better. She has met him just a few times. Just because he seems very sure abt her doesnt mean that she cant take time to know him better and think things through. But I think at 40 her attitude may be like I'm lucky to get someone decent and well settled and who will look after my mother so I should just go for this.