rishbala os some love story not have happy ending

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

rishbala os

some love story not have happy ending

:-

Rishabh kundra aka Rk right now biggest superstar in India.he have so money, successful career,name,fame, respect everything but once upon a time there was nothing to him.

Right now,he is sitting on a bus stand at night,many people tell that they often see superstar rk there.

But why he is here?
Rk close his eyes and remember his past
Rk pov's,
i am Rishabh kundra,belongs to a lower middle class family, living with his parents Mohan and radha kundra.
and younger sister ruhi n Railway Colony in delhi.
i was perceived as a good for nothing person as i skips classes, fails in exams, and gets involved in fights.

Papa se labhi mere bante nahi the jab dekho woh mujhe datt the rehte the.kitne baar main ghar chorke jane lava tha magar haar baar ma aur ruhi ne roka par kabhi unhone nahi kiya.
mere life changes hui jab a well lived family moves into the same building. Malik family,

family mein jada interest nahi tha magar unke bade beti mein interest tha.
Madhubala pe interest tha.
I fall in love with her in first sight.
Madly fall in love with her.
Madhubala malik.

magar pehla impresion he kharab parah uss ne mujhe tab dekha jab mein building ke bahar bake ladko ke saath maara mari kar raha tha.
woh toh ache paise wale the magar due loss in business
kya kya nahi karta tha usse impress karne ke liye magar woh toh kuch aur hi nikle
woh mere choti behan ko  tuition dete the.

Although he tries to woo her, but madhubala always treats me with disdain.
aur ek din maine jake uske college me samne usse i love you bola.
and she slap me on my face infront of all..
She start hating me,she doesn't like a guy like me.cmon how can she don't like me, I'm so handsome.
Colony ke ladkiyan mere maa ko kis wajah se itne izzat dete the woh sirf main janta tha.

Madhu toh mujhse nafrat karte the magar ek raat yesa hua ke usske choti behan trishna koi raat the pe cher raha tha.
they was about to rape her. main time pe aayke usse bacha aur
and that day was my day,
main trishna ko ghar chora aur trishna madhubse mere bohat taref ki

She praise me so much that i myself feel shy.Madhu realizes that im not such a useless fellow.

she come to me.
Madhu: Rishabh. thank you mere behan ki izaat bache hain tumne.
Rk:ek ladki ke liye uske izzat kya hote hain hum jante hai. Tum jitna gaya guzra samjhte ho kudko utna nahi hai hum

i left but madhubala keep stare me.she start. noticing me..

and one day.
she was back to her home when she see me and papa fighting.papa is scolding me as i got failed in 12th exam again.

Papa:iss baar bhi ye ladka pass nahi hua teen saal se sirf 12th ke exam pass nahi kar paa raha hai.
koi kam kya nahi nahi hai nikama hai.
saara din bajar awaragarde karta rehta hai.

rk see madhu hearing all this and left from there.

at terrace,
Rk and raunak sitting there drinking, madhu come there.

Rk:haan haan aagaye tum tumbhi suna lo hume aur.
Madhu:rk,tum mujhe galat samajhte ho.
Dekho tum yesa maat socho ke tum se kuch nahi hoga.
Tumhare pas bhi koi talent hoga.
Raunak: koi talent Nahi hai isska, bas hero jaisa dekhta hai yehe talent hai.
Aur acting toh ka baat hai

Madhubala hear all this carefully then tell raunak
Madhu:kal isse mere college mein le aana wahan se kahe jana hai.

Rk come outside of college of madhu.she come out and bring him to a office where a her friend lina doing were in crew and they working for male model.madhu suggest rk name which shocked him.
Rk:what me,that too modelling.
Madhu:rk, you really have this talent, you look very charming and you do acting also you may soon get offers for acting.
Rk:i... I can't..mujhse yeh sab nahi hoga.
Madhu: you will do best.
Rk: I'm leaving.
Madhu: Rishabh,i love you.
Rk stop hearing her Confession.
Rk:what.
Madhu: I love you.main tumhe kaneyab dekhna chata he taake hun jaad saath hi paaye.

Madhu hold rk's hand and went to the hall where photo shoot happening.

Later at night,.
Rk get his first salary and give it to his mother who get happy but father taunt him that he don't get educated amd this modeling and acting won't help him to earn.rk get angry and leave from there.

later he overhears his father Mohan telling his mother how proud he is of their son since earning money.

Only then does rk realize his father's love for him and weeps in joy.

One night,.
Madhu and rk sitting on terrace while hugging each other talking about their future that time.rk try to get physical with her,he give kiss her neck.

Madhu part away from rk feeling shy but she smiles stealthily goes and hugs him from behind. He smiles and turns to her. He cups her face with his hands and kisses on her forehead and whispers ‘I love you’. They hug.
Rk kisses madhu on forehead.
Madhu leaning on to rk who holding her hand.
He touches the side of her face with his fingers.
They shares kisses and hugs,

their romance get discovered by her mother padmini,she see them like this in terrace when Madhu return to hiuse,she slap her and she refuses to permit their marriage even as Mohan's father tries to persuade her otherwise.

Madhubala's family is heavily indebted to another family that has been supporting them since madhu's father shamsher suffered losses in his business.

Madhu's parents want madhu to marry the son of the family, Anurag that has helped them.madhu tell anurag about rk but he dines,

Madhu's parents take her to that groom farmhouse.
Rk soon discovered that by trishna.rk come out of farmhouse and wait for madhu.

Madhu bescapes there by trishna meets rk.they stay in a lodge of where raunaq works.

Madhu reveals that she has made the biggest decision of her life by deciding to make love to him, as he should not regret falling in love with her when she marries anurag her parents chose..she want to give him the pressures..

Rk don't know that.Rk is happy that now he and madhu will remain together,he don't know her plan.
Madhubala can't leave her parents and she have to marry Anurag.

Rk in happiness get close to thapki and get intimate with her.made love to her.
Making her as his.

The next morning ,
Madhu tell rk about her decision.
Rk get angry if she think him so low.
he wants madhu to live with him,but for pressure like anurag wants.

Madhu is also sad but she can't do anything.and try to make him feel that she is not a good girl.tell
Him that he also want to be physical with her.
But rk understand and not giving her this topic to attention.
Madhu start faking argue with him.
Madhu and rk continue arguing as they exit the hotel.
While crossing the road,
Madhu cross the road while rk is her behind.madhu Don't notice and get knocked down by a truck as a helpless rk watches.
Rk also run to her but rk is also hit by a speeding vehicle.
Madhu dies on the spot.

At hospital,
Rk gain the his conscious see his friends and family there asked about Madhu but they silent he then see madhu's parents crying loudly out of room.he went to padmini and asked her about madhu.

Mohan bring him in mortoge.and make him see madhu's death body.
Rk is in shocked..he can't believe madhu is no more she leaves him.
They do last rituals of madhu.

Rk can't bear the pain of losing madhu.
And try to commit suicide but never success.and he imagined thapki telling him that she is always with him and can't go away from him.
Asked him to be so successful that her parents must regards why they don't give nod to their relationship.
Flash back ends.
Driver come to him.
Driver:sir Ghar se phone aaya tha.
Rk take the call.its trishna
Trishna:kya rk aap abhi tak Nahi Aaye ho.
Ma Papa ke anniversary hai Aapke liye abhi tak Nahi cake cut Kiya.
Rk:araha hoon.
Trishna: thank you Rishabh,kis ne socha that ke Madhu di ke Jane ke baad aap Apne parivaar ke Saath Saath humara BHI Dyan doge.
Ma Papa kya kayak rakha
Mere Shaadi Arun se karwai
Rk:tum logo ke liya Nahi Apne madhu ke liye Kiya.
Aayta hoon Ghar. Radha maa se kehna mujhe kheer khana hai aaj

Rk see the road and then sit on car.
Car leaves the place.and madhubala seen have a sad smile on her face seeing her Rishabh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good n emotional story

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Its so sad. why did she have to die?

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional OS

Loved it.

Rishabala not together.