Bigg Boss 13

Udta teer apne par mat le

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Whem vishal was confessing to arti that he was the one to call her fixed deposit and was clarifying its meaning, paras told him to shush. And explicitly said, "udta teer apne par mat le"

What does that imply?

It simply means that they have used this term, magnified this term, stretched this term, vilified this term, to target asim and rashmi in the WKV, and he warned vishal not to destroy their game, not to be the bali ka bakra. 

In the process, they all were very fine to use arti as a pawn, using her as a bait!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Paras the chess master ðŸ¤ª...he doesn't want to be the one getting bashed in wkw, so very cleverly used Arti to Target Asim & Rashmi. Waise bhi Rashmi Aur Asim toh wkw mein bakre hai hi...

jaaved7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

Whem vishal was confessing to arti that he was the one to call her fixed deposit and was clarifying its meaning, paras told him to shush. And explicitly said, "udta teer apne par mat le"

What does that imply?

It simply means that they have used this term, magnified this term, stretched this term, vilified this term, to target asim and rashmi in the WKV, and he warned vishal not to destroy their game, not to be the bali ka bakra. 

In the process, they all were very fine to use arti as a pawn, using her as a bait!

Yes they were fine to use Arti as a pawn to target Asim and Rashmi in front of biased Salman.

Intact BB also supported them as BB even called Arti in the confession room but did not clarify anything about the term Fixed Deposit, instead gave Arti a big lecture and told her to wait till WKV and Arti being the dumbo and being the doormat she is ... did not stress on it asking BB ... I want to know the meaning of the word as she was stressing outside. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It means joh teer itni ghatiyapan wali mehnat se chalaya Shukla, Zariwala aur Pahira neh milke, uska rukh badal ke Vishal kahin band na bajade. Target toh Asim aur Rashmi the na - and Paras aur Zariwala ki target toh particularly Rashmi thi. Popat kar raha tha Vishal toh Paras apne fave kaam pe lag gaya - damage control. 

Edited by SP2684 - 4 years ago
iheartu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Because Paras is a filth of a character. I was flabbergasted the way he turned around the meaning of the word to Aarti. How low can one go to put down another contestant? Seriously?!?

Asim called all 4 Fixed deposits, so in that sense all of them are what Paras's dirty mind said? If this is his real personality, then it is pure disgusting.

CuttingChai thumbnail

All this wont be revealed by BB to the house but then Rashmi n co hid the tea will be brought to others attention. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I just hope Salman asked Paras/zariwala for the meaning of fixed deposit.

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

What does that imply?

Aarti is not a pawn. She was right there. She heard. She knew. She still wanted to move this mudda along. She’s just as much of a conniving witch as Mahira. And I’m grateful that they did not edit these scenes out. It gives us as the viewers to decide for ourselves the seriousness of the matter. 

Aarti woh gandagi hai jo acchey banney ka sirf act kar rahi hai. I hope Rashmi kicks her to the curb outside cause I will Guarantee you Shukla issper thookeyga bhi nahi. He’s that arrogant. 

Outside when she tried to act all innocent like and was asking what does fixed deposit mean Shukla ridicules her again. Saying she is dumb and zada dimagh Mat laga. Kya bola Karan ney. That’s not what he meant. Karan was there to support and encourage Aarti Shukla made that too into a stupid thing. But instead of reacting to the way Shukla was talking to her right there she went on with her FD drama. Yehi koi aur zarasa kuch bol dey tho chilla chilla ke sara ghar sarper utha dey. 

THIS IS WHY AARTI IS A FD WHICH IN MY OPINION IS BETTER THAN BEIN FM CALLED A DOORMAT. At least an FD makes you a friend. Doormat tho woh bhi nahi. 

I really want to see Asim standing in the house as Aarti, Mahira and Paras all leave. That for me will be victory enough for Asim. Show toh ye log jitayengey nahi. 

Edited by SimsNaiken - 4 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

Aarti is not a pawn. She was right there. She heard. She knew. She still wanted to move this mudda along. She’s just as much of a conniving witch as Mahira. And I’m grateful for that they showed these scenes. It gives us as the viewers to decide for ourselves the seriousness of the matter. 

Outside when she tried to act all innocent like and was asking what does foxes deposit mean Shukla ridicules her again. Saying she is dumb and zada dimagh Mat laga. Kya bola Karan ney. That’s not what he meant. Karan was there to support and encourage Aarti Shukla made that too into a stupid thing. But instead of reacting to the way Shukla was talking to her right there she went on with her FD drama. Yehi koi aur zarasa kuch bol dey tho chilla chilla ke sara ghar sarper utha dey. 

THIS IS WHY AARTI IS A FD WHICH IN MY OPINION IS BETTER THAN BEIN FM CALLED A DOORMAT. At least an FD makes you a friend. Doormat tho woh bhi nahi. 

I really want to see Asim standing in the house as Aarti, Mahira and Paras all leave. That for me will be victory enough for Asim. Show toh ye log jitayengey nahi. 

@bold....for some reason even I am feeling the same. Arti first of all has been down that everyone thought her sanchalan in snake ladder task was biased. She has been down and I am sure was wanting to cry and make a mudda on that too. She didn't get the right chance.

When they first called her fixed deposit she just laughed it off, then she went inside asked Rashmi, she denied saying it.  

But Arti has to just THINK!!!! Will Rashmi use such a bad word for her?????

She just wanted to be in limelight and get all the focus. 

Nothing got clarified in the CR, but still she gave a big smile.....🤪

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

Aarti is not a pawn. She was right there. She heard. She knew. She still wanted to move this mudda along. She’s just as much of a conniving witch as Mahira. And I’m grateful that they did not edit these scenes out. It gives us as the viewers to decide for ourselves the seriousness of the matter. 

Aarti woh gandagi hai jo acchey banney ka sirf act kar rahi hai. I hope Rashmi kicks her to the curb outside cause I will Guarantee you Shukla issper thookeyga bhi nahi. He’s that arrogant. 

Outside when she tried to act all innocent like and was asking what does fixed deposit mean Shukla ridicules her again. Saying she is dumb and zada dimagh Mat laga. Kya bola Karan ney. That’s not what he meant. Karan was there to support and encourage Aarti Shukla made that too into a stupid thing. But instead of reacting to the way Shukla was talking to her right there she went on with her FD drama. Yehi koi aur zarasa kuch bol dey tho chilla chilla ke sara ghar sarper utha dey. 

Oh I agree! Arti ko mudda chahye tha, mil gaya!

By pawn i mean that they used arti. Or pushed arti, against asim and rashmi, and very intelligently handed her the woman card to flaunt. Arti, being arti grabbed at it!