Mujhe kuch kehenaaaaa hai

😆

I am seeing the precap for the 4th time

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Precap is definitely not a dream!

Mish finds out the reason behind the breakup - still a mystery who revealed it to her (my bet on Kunal)!

So she comes to meet Abir... 

He has correctly assessed that Mishti is doing everything for family's happiness and is torn between family and him.

So Abir is telling her that he understands what she is going through and will love her irrespective of her decision to go ahead with the wedding or not. He is putting her mind at ease and setting her free... he will accept whatever she decides and keep loving her ❤️

But we know, the Chorni is going to come back to her Ajeeb only ❤️

My bet is on Kunal too Pali. Given the bidaai song spoiler and Mish in the same dress as the bidaai song in the precap..... it’s going to be an emotional one tomorrow 😭😭

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

hifi i so loved that scene Uru cant describe my happiness... 🥳 BP knows about abir but his anger overpowered now its slowly coming off... 

tum paas aaye song will fit bp n abir now 😆

🤣🤣🤣

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Woah......😲

Pinky parekh changed the game........👏

What a dhassu entry...........👏

And the swag when she bajaoed the ghanti👏

Called Nannu bali ka bakhraa.......😆(Bullseye pinky aunty)

Abir came  just in time to defend Nishant😆

Oops....sry I think he was defending Mishti but I could only hear Nishant's gun gaan😆

I think Nishant also fell in love with Abir.....after hearing Abir's defense of him.

Aahaa......BP melting......

Punky aunty just fixed everything......Awesome....👍🏼

Waise Nishbir has awesome communication skills........Abir told Nishant the truth. He wasn't able to tell Mishti the truth for the last 3 mnths......but could tell nish in a minute...😲They sure have sme magic connection.....

PS....I think the precap is not a dream. And the spoiler that Mishti eloped is this one......she came to meet Abir after knwing the truth....but then returns back as we can see the haldi pics are out. Since nish has also witnessed their milan.....he myt just back out at the last minute.

You are right on. Nishbir are awesome!! They have some magical bond. And the way Abir confides in Nishant all the time, he shares more stuff with Nish then Mishti lol 

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Pali this makes sense yaar but who will tell the truth is a big question 

i so wish this happens, a mature way of handling the situation.. 🥳

and pali did you notice its a day before shaadi but we have the night function we saw in segment and also haldi then shaadi how i dont get it.. are they planning to do haldi in morning and shaadi at night

Diyu we don’t have shaadi spoilers yet na

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

😆

I am seeing the precap for the 4th time

I have lost the count cool..I'm watching it on loop since morning😆😆

shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Precap os Nannu's dream for sure.Has Mishti known the truth,Rhea would have revealed something in the interview.Nannu won't have change of heart so soon.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

Abir would try to udd chale and be on top of a bus.. and mish comes there.. they travel to that marriage bureau place.. get married.. or they can even marry in the temple.. and Kunal can call registrar so that mishbir can have a fullproof shaadi.. without any loopholes for bb to take advantage of.. with lots of witnesses 

wow this will be awesome yaar like real wala awesome... mishbir bus top ride n going to marriage bureau and getting married lets make it as kunal kuhu waiting for them already with registrar 😆

Originally posted by: naina_raina

I am still a BP fan.. in a way when Abhir broke off the goddhana, he not only broke Mishti’s heart, he broke BP and BMs heart and trust too, BM with her mamtha is still willing to give him the benefit of doubt, but a father who wants to protect his daughter can not afford to do so.

The way BP sees it still, whatever be the reason, Abhir abandoned his daughter who has already faced so many rejections in life. He is right to be more than worried for Mishti considering her family circumstances and the spirit and personality he himself has encouraged in her. Abhir broke her and while he is back, he still has his mother. On top of that are BBs direct threats and actions - BP knows what she is capable of and does not know how much Abhir has separated and defied her already.

And he knows, loves and trusts nishant and knows the family will support Mishti.  Even with all the taunts Jas is no where near BB in pure villainy. And Nannu has admitted his love.

With all that he is right to think that nishant is the better partner. It’s a choice I can see any loving father make. 

I do think BP could have empowered Mish to make her own path and not tie her to Nishant, but that’s not the ITV model anyway. I would like to think that was his plan when he sent Mishti to London, but NishMish Attack, Abhir’s shove and BBs threat put paid to that. 😖

words Naina.. 👏👏 i love bp too always liked his character but with this shaadi everything went down as a father he is right in his fear and doing but the decision is wrong considering the time but sometimes everyone take decision in haste... my only issue with him was him saying to mish that nish heart break will be her responsibility... he loves abir n mishti both but as a father mish is his concern now nannu is also his family n in trying to balance both he is failing to see the effects its having on mishti... 

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Woah......😲

Pinky parekh changed the game........👏

What a dhassu entry...........👏

And the swag when she bajaoed the ghanti👏

Called Nannu bali ka bakhraa.......😆(Bullseye pinky aunty)

Abir came  just in time to defend Nishant😆

Oops....sry I think he was defending Mishti but I could only hear Nishant's gun gaan😆

I think Nishant also fell in love with Abir.....after hearing Abir's defense of him.

Aahaa......BP melting......

Punky aunty just fixed everything......Awesome....👍🏼

Waise Nishbir has awesome communication skills........Abir told Nishant the truth. He wasn't able to tell Mishti the truth for the last 3 mnths......but could tell nish in a minute...😲They sure have sme magic connection.....

PS....I think the precap is not a dream. And the spoiler that Mishti eloped is this one......she came to meet Abir after knwing the truth....but then returns back as we can see the haldi pics are out. Since nish has also witnessed their milan.....he myt just back out at the last minute.

Mini 🤗

you are late today was thinking of you during live.. 😒

haina pinky parekh stole the show today... game changer 😆🥳

NishBir have that magical kismat connection mini you wanted this in mishbir but as Nishbir are the actual ship CVs are providing this 🤣

you too think its real... i'm double minded yaar.. as we got haldi pics too.. and also still cant trust nannu with his possessive attitude.. remember he didnt inform mishti about what abir said when he went to rjv the word game when abir said M..