Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

In the temple when Parul started to say it's not Abir's mistake, BP intervened😆

Acha...BP said we should leave ...let's not do a tamasha here 🤣

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha Abir borrowed kunals mish borrowing nannu's 🤣 parallel to airport seq but Abir will not go anywhere maybe he will be in lakeside n mish goes there and reunion in the place where they broke up 🤣

yeah

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan and camera too zoomed on it... 🤣 yes i said the same yesterday uru, he is seeing everything anger has almost come off but he needs more time for sure...  see i found it but cant get any gif.. 

pic cr twitter

I am still a BP fan.. in a way when Abhir broke off the goddhana, he not only broke Mishti’s heart, he broke BP and BMs heart and trust too, BM with her mamtha is still willing to give him the benefit of doubt, but a father who wants to protect his daughter can not afford to do so.

The way BP sees it still, whatever be the reason, Abhir abandoned his daughter who has already faced so many rejections in life. He is right to be more than worried for Mishti considering her family circumstances and the spirit and personality he himself has encouraged in her. Abhir broke her and while he is back, he still has his mother. On top of that are BBs direct threats and actions - BP knows what she is capable of and does not know how much Abhir has separated and defied her already.

And he knows, loves and trusts nishant and knows the family will support Mishti.  Even with all the taunts Jas is no where near BB in pure villainy. And Nannu has admitted his love.

With all that he is right to think that nishant is the better partner. It’s a choice I can see any loving father make. 

I do think BP could have empowered Mish to make her own path and not tie her to Nishant, but that’s not the ITV model anyway. I would like to think that was his plan when he sent Mishti to London, but NishMish Attack, Abhir’s shove and BBs threat put paid to that. 😖

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

True😆 btw who changes the wedding card just a day before the wedding🤣 even writers are not taking Nishmish seriously🤣

Lol haha so true. It’s less then 24hrs left before wedding and they are re-doing the cards. 😂😂😂

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

I am still a BP fan.. in a way when Abhir broke off the goddhana, he not only broke Mishti’s heart, he broke BP and BMs heart and trust too, BM with her mamtha is still willing to give him the benefit of doubt, but a father who wants to protect his daughter can not afford to do so.

The way BP sees it still, whatever be the reason, Abhir abandoned his daughter who has already faced so many rejections in life. He is right to be more than worried for Mishti considering her family circumstances and the spirit and personality he himself has encouraged in her. Abhir broke her and while he is back, he still has his mother. On top of that are BBs direct threats and actions - BP knows what she is capable of and does not know how much Abhir has separated and defied her already.

And he knows, loves and trusts nishant and knows the family will support Mishti.  Even with all the taunts Jas is no where near BB in pure villainy. And Nannu has admitted his love.

With all that he is right to think that nishant is the better partner. It’s a choice I can see any loving father make. 

I do think BP could have empowered Mish to make her own path and not tie her to Nishant, but that’s not the ITV model anyway. I would like to think that was his plan when he sent Mishti to London, but NishMish Attack, Abhir’s shove and BBs threat put paid to that. 😖

👏👏 true words Naina. Nicely put.

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

Lol haha so true. It’s less then 24hrs left before wedding and they are re-doing the cards. 😂😂😂

They know the wedding's not gonna happen so why bother inviting ppl🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They know the wedding's not gonna happen so why bother inviting ppl🤣

U r ryt samyu..these guys simply waste their money on a Shaadi which is definitely going to be broken.they should either donate the money to some ngo or some orphanage .they wouldn't have even spent this much money on their girl child's education

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

U r ryt samyu..these guys simply waste their money on a Shaadi which is definitely going to be broken.they should either donate the money to some ngo or some orphanage .they wouldn't have even spent this much money on their girl child's education

What Ms. Parekh said about Mishti's broken engagement is a fact. First before GD, second after GD, third just before Shaadi. We should be happy for one thing when compared to other shows that our leads are not having multiple marriages but only multiple engagements😆

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Parekh aunty changed the game 😆😆😆 full marks to her 🤣🤣

Yes yes yes yes yes yes shwet I miss you .....come back soon ....m sure samy also misses her equally 🤣🤣

Yesterday I was pissed off at nishant....Maine highlights mein bohot bashing kari hai uski 🤣🤣🤣 but today his actions again confused me 😆😆 

Abir didn't want to reveal ....but nishant's provoking skills you know na 🤣

Nishbir have some magical bond I tell you. Abir able to tell Nishant everything without any hesitation LOL

Before Abir used be so jealous of Nishant but now Abir tells him more stuff then he tells Mishti 😂😂😂

I bet even if Nish turns full on negative our Abir will forgive him. 🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Omg omg omg omg omg omg 

🤓🤓

Parekh kitty party aunty ne toh game hi badal daala 😆🤣🤣 thanks for coming aunty ji 🤣🤣

Ambe maa saves the day 

Mishbir toh isharon isharon mein bohot kuch bol rahe hai 

Abir ne kya stand liya hai ...mishti aur nishant ke liye bhi 🥳🥳🥳🥳 dho daala sabko  BP pigaal rahe hai  BM toh openly said we should forgive abir 😆😆

Kahaani mein aaya naya twist ..... abir reveals his reason behind break up with nishant.....woah nish is the first one one from mahs side to know the truth........#LetsSeeWhereThisMoveGoes ....🤓  All eyes on nishant now..... nish asks even after this if mish decides to move on then?  Abir answers then he will back off forever .... nish decides to talk with mishti 🤓

Kunal upset , feels it's a wrong move by abir 😆 Nish is not trust worthy  abir says nish has 3 hrs to prove his friendship otherwise I will reveal the truth to mishti 😎😎

Nish mish private talk starts ...... 🤓🤓 Kya sach bateyega ya nahi batayega 🤓.....  

I hope I sincerely hope that precap is not a dream....please nishant ek kaam dhang se kar le na 🤣🤣

Uffffffff total paisa vasool episode it was ....the scene  where abir speaks up for mishti is the ultimate highlight of the day !!

🥳🥳🥳🥳

Wow thankyou so much for the express highlights guruji!👏

I'm soo proud of our heera❤️ Abiraaa needs to be protected at all costs😳 He stood up for both Mishti & Nishant!? where are such selfless human beings! Where?

Abir has to be an avatar of his partner He has to be the love child of Sri Krishna and Ambe maa

Oooh so now the ball is Nishant's court😎... According to the precap, it appears like Nannu does tell Mishti the truth, hence her breakdown👏🥳😭

Fingers crossed it is all true❤️🤗

p.s Nanko is soo intelligent nowadays🤣 I wish his birth truth had been revealed waay before, if only then we could have seen such high akal wale baatein earlier👏🤣