ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 23 Jan 2020 - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

🤣🤣🤣 they and their communication skills 👏👏👏 how easily they say things to each other 😆

Did you see some parallel here... in baba track mishti did all the hard work but handed over the proofs to meenu and then said its their family matter 😆 Trusted wrong person 😆

Here too bichara abir did all the hard work to patao mishti...  but revealed break up secret to nannu ...🤣 and then saying it's a friendship matter test 😆Trusting the wrong person 

Matlab both of them will not say the truth to each other but will easily share it with the person who can be not trusted at all 😆

Yes our Mishbir are idiots. 😂😂

Let’s hope they learn from this mistake and they don’t end up on this boat again. 

Also I’m still hoping that Nish is not another BB. Hope he gets sense before wedding and asks Mishti to runaway. I still have that 1% for Nish to turn positive. 

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta for the thread and Naina for the updates....Absolutely loved going through the post and discussion....So looking forward to watching the episode tonight....😊😊

Thanks for the precap... Hai... 🥰🥰❤❤ ....so beautiful and characteristic of Mishbir....I have been watching it in loops... I feel this is real as the chances of it being Abir or Mishti's dream is very low with Nannu spying in the background... And doesn't make any sense for Nannu to dream of him spying and listening to their conversation which probably would not be something Nishant is worried about... if he was dreaming it would be something like Mish leaving him or Abir coming to tell Mishti ete etc...

Even if there is a small chance that it is a dream,  what I find very creepy is him spying even in his dream... Real me to karta hi hai and that's annoying enough...🙄🙄

Also agree with many of you here...looking at the spoilers it looks like it's not Nish but Kunal revealing the truth to Mishti... and Mishti running to meet Abir with Nish following...

Looks like happy days are coming back...👏👏🥳🥳

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I won't be able to write highlights today, thoda busy and now its quite late ... I loved the episode smiley27.

But I had prepared the introduction part,  so I am just sharing it here smiley9

" Hume apne pyaar ko paane ki har mumkin koshish karni chahie , vo bhi madad karega " 

There are a lot of traits , facets,  aspects to the dynamic personality of the man Abir Rajvansh , that are worth admiring , applauding and appreciating, he is an inspirational man giving some life goals everyday,  one of best things that I really like about him is his unshakeable belief in God , he is so humble that actually when he had to leave mishti instead of saying "bhagwan mere saath aisa kyun kiya " he says "aap ne toh mujhe chand diya tha main hi sambhal nahi paaya " adhikar aapne diya tha mujhse kho gaya "  smiley9, he never blames , he just offers prayers and patiently waits for the destiny to take over,  yes miracles happen , and they happen with those who make sincere efforts coupled with wisdom and have the patience to know the answer. Usually our beloved poet describes his inner feelings,  admires his love for mishti through his shayaris but today his shayaris were a prayer , a sincere prayer to make things fall in place,  to get signs , and when you realise you got the signs , don't forget to thank HIM smiley27smiley27smiley27 Abir and his bond with his partner is Gold !

Bhagya mein leekha jo tune pyaar , vo hi maangta hun , 

Mujhse tha jo kho gaya , adhikaar vahi maangta hun , 

Tu pyaar ko jhukne na degi , mujhko hai vishvas poora, 

Teri Kripa se jaldi hoga , prem ka vanvas poora

And even before he completes his prayers,  he sees mishti there approaching towards him , those eyes spoke volumes , wish the moment was put on hold ,  they both ring the temple bell together , unknowingly both completed abir's set of prayers.

For me this was the best takeaway of today's episode... 

Believe in him , believe in miracles smiley27

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I won't be able to write highlights today, thoda busy and now its quite late ... I loved the episode smiley27.

" Hume apne pyaar ko paane ki har mumkin koshish karni chahie , vo bhi madad karega " 

There are a lot of traits , facets,  aspects to the dynamic personality of the man Abir Rajvansh , that are worth admiring , applauding and appreciating, he is an inspirational man giving some life goals everyday,  one of best things that I really like about him is his unshakeable belief in God , he is so humble that actually when he had to leave mishti instead of saying "bhagwan mere saath aisa kyun kiya " he says "aap ne toh mujhe chand diya tha main hi sambhal nahi paaya " adhikar aapne diya tha mujhse kho gaya "  smiley9, he never blames , he just offers prayers and patiently waits for the destiny to take over,  yes miracles happen , and they happen with those who make sincere efforts coupled with wisdom and have the patience to know the answer. Usually our beloved poet describes his inner feelings,  admires his love for mishti through his shayaris but today his shayaris were a prayer , a sincere prayer to make things fall in place,  to get signs , and when you realise you got the signs , don't forget to thank HIM smiley27smiley27smiley27 Abir and his bond with his partner is Gold !

And even before he completes his prayers,  he sees mishti there approaching towards him , those eyes spoke volumes , wish the moment was put on hold ,  they both ring the temple bell together , unknowingly both completed abir's set of prayers.

Abir is a man whom anybody can drool over uru...he not just loves his Mish,he admires her and respects her a lot..today when her integrity was questioned Abir didn't silently watched all the drama ,if it was some other ml he would have watched it silently and the way he defended nish was also really praise worthy..this guy is..I don't even have words to describe him..today I fell over him again..my respect for him grew to that extent that no one can snatch that..Abir RV is a real gem.BM's heera is really a heera in true sense💎💎💎the way Mish was looking proudly at her ajeeb Rajvansh..today's episode I loved like anything..

I'm sure Abir's partner won't disappoint his adorable innocent devotee..ab aapki taraf se kuch zyada effort chahiye..it should be 70-30..😆😆

PS:I was so irked to see Nish questioning Abir over his plans..do u remember uru I wanted to send nannu to Mars in such a way that he doesn't come back.today I once again wish that..if he is shown as mahaan at the end,plz be ready for my rantings..😆❤️

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wah wah wah! Kya likha hai meri writer Uru ❤️😘

Tere alfaso se main Abir ki taarif padhti hi rahoon... 

Ok, now I am pumped up to make kids lunch and get ready for work with more energy! Subah subah kya dose diya hai tune 😆😆

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There are a lot of traits , facets,  aspects to the dynamic personality of the man Abir Rajvansh , that are worth admiring , applauding and appreciating, he is an inspirational man giving some life goals everyday one of best things that I really like about him is his unshakeable belief in God , he is so humble that actually when he had to leave mishti instead of saying "bhagwan mere saath aisa kyun kiya " he says "aap ne toh mujhe chand diya tha main hi sambhal nahi paaya " adhikar aapne diya tha mujhse kho gaya "  , he never blames , he just offers prayers and patiently waits for the destiny to take over,  yes miracles happen , and they happen with those who make sincere efforts coupled with wisdom and have the patience to know the answer. Usually our beloved poet describes his inner feelings,  admires his love for mishti through his shayaris but today his shayaris were a prayer , a sincere prayer to make things fall in place,  to get signs , and when you realise you got the signs , don't forget to thank HIM  Abir and his bond with his partner is Gold !

Colored Text

Totally agree with you Uru... Abir's bond with his 'partner' is so beautifully shown in this show...loved what you wrote... looking forward to watching the episode...❤❤

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

This is a bigger possibility provided Nannu is a positive character as Vatsal has been saying. Last couple of episodes point to the other way though..... really don’t know at this point and I’m hating it’s weekend already

I no longer trust Rajan Shahi's positive characters we had one called Vedika in yrkkh who did everything from emotional blackmail to lying about donating kidney to forcefully stay in the male leads life. That one also called herself positive. 

I won't be surprised if Nishant is turned into something similar.

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Wah wah wah! Kya likha hai meri writer Uru ❤️😘

Tere alfaso se main Abir ki taarif padhti hi rahoon... 

Ok, now I am pumped up to make kids lunch and get ready for work with more energy! Subah subah kya dose diya hai tune 😆😆

Haaye aapka bohot bohot shukriya shukriya ❤️❤️

Arey aap bolo toh sahi,  main poori book likh dungi abir ke liye 😆 aur das kiniya tarifa chahiye tenu 😉😉 daily dose mein roz dungi don't worry 😆

Arey I have replied to you in the AT , copy paste post hai toh notification nahi hoga ...

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haaye aapka bohot bohot shukriya shukriya ❤️❤️

Arey aap bolo toh sahi,  main poori book likh dungi abir ke liye 😆 aur das kiniya tarifa chahiye tenu 😉😉 daily dose mein roz dungi don't worry 😆

Arey I have replied to you in the AT , copy paste post hai toh notification nahi hoga ...

Dil maange more!

Ready to read his taarif anytime from you!!  Keep the daily dose coming 😉😆

Taarife Tu bas karti rahe

Main bas padhti rahoon

Hai banda bada Ajeeb

Dil woh hamara gaya hai Jeet

Baate uski laaye hame Kareeb

Naam hai uska Rajvansh Abir

❤️

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Dil maange more!

Ready to read his taarif anytime from you!!  Keep the daily dose coming 😉😆

Taarife Tu bas karti rahe

Main bas padhti rahoon

Hai banda bada Ajeeb

Dil woh hamara gaya hai Jeet

Baate uski laaye hame Kareeb

Naam hai uska Rajvansh Abir

❤️

Karun kya main uski taarif 

Vo hai hadh se zyada Sharif

Zubaan se zyada bolti uski aankhein 

Karti hai mujhse ankahi batein 

Vo hase toh chaaye dil mein khushi 

Hosh mein bhi aaye modhoshi 

Jahan jaaye vahan kare roshan jahaan 

Jo mere dil mein hai dhundhti ho tum use kahaan ?

😉