Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti200

Diyu we don’t have shaadi spoilers yet na

haan i'm waiting for it preeti hopefully we get something by today or tomorrow as we got all other spoilers n by show timeline tomorrow is shaadi so by next week this will be over... 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There are simple reasons why the precap can’t be a dream:

- it definitely can’t be Abir or Mishti’s dream. They obviously won’t have Nannu lurking around in the background in their dreams because let’s be real, that would be really weird 🤣🤣

- Nannu who still doesn’t know Abir enough and already has a biased opinion of him coupled with his recent insecurities won’t dream where Abir is being this sensitive and understanding and telling Mishti that he will be okay with whatever she decides about  the shaadi and setting her free. If anything, he will dream that after Mish comes to know of breakup truth, she will go running to Abir and he will instigate her to leave Nannu - that is how much he knows Abir 😒

Besides, why would he lurk around in his own dream! That would be super weird too 🤪

- The way we know Abir, he is fuller capable of saying something like this. In fact this is the kind of response we would expect from Abir!

-  If at all, the track is going to end with Mish running away from her shaadi, it has to be gradual and with some positive thoughts about Abir. The precap being real makes sense because after Abir sets her free and she decides to go ahead with the wedding, it will be with full and absolute clarity that she is doing this for the family’s happiness. And making a sacrifice with full knowledge of Abir’s reality will make it even more compelling!

She will yearn for Abir more which than may lead to her running away...

- Nannu lurking around and listening to MishBir can be real only as that will help him understand their equation better and he will also get to see the side of Abir that we all are bowled over by but he isn’t aware! By setting her free, Nannu will get to witness the kind of selfless love Abir has for Mishti!

Originally posted by: The_incredible

The dress Mish is wearing in the precap  is of that function Pali..I think it may be a dream or else Kunal would have told Mishti the truth and then she goes out to meet Abir..

Ps:I don't have any hope..precap is definitely a dreamsmiley31smiley31

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

@bold :- Thank God ... Hope its not.. I came here to check that one smiley9 

It might be that she came to know from Kunal..

Just watched the episode .. awesome yaar and precap dekh ke aisa laga ki hamare achhe din aa gaye.. MishBir will be back soon.. haayee smiley9 Kisi ki nazar na lage...smiley9

@blue:- Nannu overhears everything.. he has become possessive now.. The way he was tying the mouli  on Mishti's hand.. smiley24

Originally posted by: shiningways2407

Precap os Nannu's dream for sure.Has Mishti known the truth,Rhea would have revealed something in the interview.smiley29Nannu won't have change of heart so soon.

Originally posted by: Agrata23

After watching the precap so many times even i felt its not a dream..I too strongly believe kunal will be the one who will reveal the truth..smiley4

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

Nishbir have some magical bond I tell you. Abir able to tell Nishant everything without any hesitation LOL

Before Abir used be so jealous of Nishant but now Abir tells him more stuff then he tells Mishti 😂😂😂

I bet even if Nish turns full on negative our Abir will forgive him. 🤗

🤣🤣🤣 they and their communication skills 👏👏👏 how easily they say things to each other 😆

Did you see some parallel here... in baba track mishti did all the hard work but handed over the proofs to meenu and then said its their family matter 😆 Trusted wrong person 😆

Here too bichara abir did all the hard work to patao mishti...  but revealed break up secret to nannu ...🤣 and then saying it's a friendship matter test 😆Trusting the wrong person 

Matlab both of them will not say the truth to each other but will easily share it with the person who can be not trusted at all 😆

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have a feeling that Nannu will start talking to Mish about MishBir breakup and without giving her any details will just ask her if she will break the shaadi if she finds the reason convincing...

Mish being the current Mish will deny it and  tell him that nothing can make her walk away from the shaadi...

later he might hear KuShti conversation and Mish learning the truth and then decides to follow her when she goes to meet Abir and lurk around the bushes 🤔 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Wow thankyou so much for the express highlights guruji!👏

I'm soo proud of our heera❤️ Abiraaa needs to be protected at all costs😳 He stood up for both Mishti & Nishant!? where are such selfless human beings! Where?

Abir has to be an avatar of his partner He has to be the love child of Sri Krishna and Ambe maa

Oooh so now the ball is Nishant's court😎... According to the precap, it appears like Nannu does tell Mishti the truth, hence her breakdown👏🥳😭

Fingers crossed it is all true❤️🤗

p.s Nanko is soo intelligent nowadays🤣 I wish his birth truth had been revealed waay before, if only then we could have seen such high akal wale baatein earlier👏🤣

Haan abir is such a cute selfless gadhedo 😆 standing up for mishti was expected but nishant 😆😆 even nish was shocked ...like main sach mein itna acha hun kya 🤣🤣🤣

Haan abir is like modern Krishna....many traits are there 

Hahaha😆😆 Arey yaar I think not nannu but kunal will be the one to reveal the truth 😆 abs then nannu will see saccha Mishbir pyaar ...hopefully then he may come out of his judgemental possessive  behaviour 😆

Satellite programming was gadbad ...recently the update is doing wonders for him 👏

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Yes yes yes what an episode it was. Superrrrr se bhi uparrrrrr. Your highlights are super as usual Uru... When Abir told nish the truth I was like what  just happened 😂😂 Kitna easily boldiya sab. Now it’s friendship pareeksha for nish. Though I have a feeling he won’t tell Mish the truth since we have the spoiler of bidaai song. Nanko to the rescue is what I’m betting on but let’s see

Preeti you are absolutely right,  it's our nanko taking the charge 😎😎 And that's the best redemption for him too ❤️

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Uruuuuu 🤗

yes totally paisa vasool episode.. smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40

Aaj pinky Auntie ko dil se dhanyvaad..😆 usake vajah se Abir got chance 👍🏼 otherwise no one was ready to listen to him.. 

I think Nishant wont tell truth to Mishti.  I feel he has become possessive now.. 

Hope so too precap is not a dream.. our MishBir are back... smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40 or it will be soon..

Varsha 🤗🤗🤗

Pinky aunty is the ultimate mishbir shipper ❤️❤️🤣

Nishant nahi kunal bolega sach sach sach 🤪

MishtiNew thumbnail

Is Nishant Maheswari turning into a villain?🤪

But I must say, awesome episode.

Thanks, suta ji.

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mini 🤗

you are late today was thinking of you during live.. 😒

haina pinky parekh stole the show today... game changer 😆🥳

NishBir have that magical kismat connection mini you wanted this in mishbir but as Nishbir are the actual ship CVs are providing this 🤣

you too think its real... i'm double minded yaar.. as we got haldi pics too.. and also still cant trust nannu with his possessive attitude.. remember he didnt inform mishti about what abir said when he went to rjv the word game when abir said M.. 

😃eee....I didn't get up.......🤗

But Abir stole the show......he is back in form...stopped being helpless😆When Abir speaks ......dil mein bahut kuch hojatha hain😆❤️

I have to give a big hug to Pinky aunty for this......I liked how she entered and started sunaoing....full on swag...🥳

I dnt knw...yaaara.....everybody has a soft corner for Nishant...Abir, Mishti, Kunal and Kuhu......everyone pampers him and say only nice things abt him😆😆😆

The precap is true......Nishant I dnt knw....but I think Kunal will tell the truth. If it is a dream why would Nishant be lurking abt😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

There are simple reasons why the precap can’t be a dream:

- it definitely can’t be Abir or Mishti’s dream. They obviously won’t have Nannu lurking around in the background in their dreams because let’s be real, that would be really weird 🤣🤣

- Nannu who still doesn’t know Abir enough and already has a biased opinion of him coupled with his recent insecurities won’t dream where Abir is being this sensitive and understanding and telling Mishti that he will be okay with whatever she decides about  the shaadi and setting her free. If anything, he will dream that after Mish comes to know of breakup truth, she will go running to Abir and he will instigate her to leave Nannu - that is how much he knows Abir 😒

Besides, why would he lurk around in his own dream! That would be super weird too 🤪

- The way we know Abir, he is fuller capable of saying something like this. In fact this is the kind of response we would expect from Abir!

-  If at all, the track is going to end with Mish running away from her shaadi, it has to be gradual and with some positive thoughts about Abir. The precap being real makes sense because after Abir sets her free and she decides to go ahead with the wedding, it will be with full and absolute clarity that she is doing this for the family’s happiness. And making a sacrifice with full knowledge of Abir’s reality will make it even more compelling!

She will yearn for Abir more which than may lead to her running away...

- Nannu lurking around and listening to MishBir can be real only as that will help him understand their equation better and he will also get to see the side of Abir that we all are bowled over by but he isn’t aware! By setting her free, Nannu will get to witness the kind of selfless love Abir 

Exactly👍🏼