#italwayshappensatthelastminute

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti200

Precap 😍😭😭😭

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7pHPllhegm/

awww I really really hope its REAL!😭💔❤️

But given the track record; we wanted that mehendi pic of Abir sitting with Mishti to be real. But it was a dream (beautiful nonetheless). 

EK miracle please! Please let this breakdown and hug be REAL!

Mishti NEEDS her Ajeeb rajvansh. She needs the sahara🤗💔

p.s look how adorably she holds him, like a child not wanting to let go😭 Sobbing yet grabbing on tight🤗💔❤️

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Precap is definitely not a dream!

Mish finds out the reason behind the breakup - still a mystery who revealed it to her (my bet on Kunal)!

So she comes to meet Abir... 

He has correctly assessed that Mishti is doing everything for family's happiness and is torn between family and him.

So Abir is telling her that he understands what she is going through and will love her irrespective of her decision to go ahead with the wedding or not. He is putting her mind at ease and setting her free... he will accept whatever she decides and keep loving her ❤️

But we know, the Chorni is going to come back to her Ajeeb only ❤️

Pali this makes sense yaar but who will tell the truth is a big question 

i so wish this happens, a mature way of handling the situation.. 🥳

and pali did you notice its a day before shaadi but we have the night function we saw in segment and also haldi then shaadi how i dont get it.. are they planning to do haldi in morning and shaadi at night

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

same feeling but still maybe he might say the truth but also keeps an eye on mishti too.. not sure yaar but both are possible... 

parul will be more apt i think as she is the one who knows entire truth.. she was the one to witness everything... 

maybe this time mishti will borrow nishant's ghodi and go after abir on her wedding day, lol

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hailaaaaa😱.....

I loved the episode😃😳

Like my guruji said.. Full marks to parekh aunty🤣..

N ya.. Nish the dum man won't be revealing the truth I feel😡😆.. It'll be Kunal....

More coming up😃

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

precap is it real???I think its dream though i want it to be real

https://twitter.com/i/status/1220146741913079809

kya timing..wah👏 I just posted this morning in the AT about wanting an intense breakdown crying hug just like in Kal ho na ho

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152439304

My wishes are being heard soo quickly?!😲❤️🤗 Please let it be real! Mishbir need to cry their hearts out❤️💔

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Abhir admits to his mistake in having left Mishti. #MishtiinTears

Aunty is still not giving up.. wants to know more about Abhir’s galathi.. #AbYehAmbeMaaKaKamaalHein

Parul steps in and almost admits to why Abhir broke off the goddhana. But BP interrupts and says enough is enough, and it’s their internal matter and what is done is done. The Maheshwaris turn to leave, MishBir eye lock, BM notices. 

Mishti’s dupatta got stuck in Abhir’s watch strap #AmbeMaaIsReallyBusyToday #TheAppleWatch 

P.s. the way the dupatta was stuck, it’s literally shoved in. No way that would happen accidentally even if they were on top of each other.. 

As Maheshwaris are leaving, Nannu notices misthi missing. BM explains (excuses?) that she has send her with the dakshina, Jas insists on leaving. So Maheshwaris except Nannu get ready to leave.

Kuhu tells BM that for a second there she felt that BP will forgive Abhir. #MeToo

BP doesn’t answer. But Nannu is listening. #BackToEavesDropping 

BM explains that Abhir is not a bad guy, but some of his decisions were wrong #HeeraAfterAll. 
BM feels that he should be forgiven., but now... Now misthi is Nannu’s fiancée.. 

BP feels that Nannu is the right choice for Mishti. He was proud of her choice when she chose Abhir, but now he is proud of his choice Nannu.

Parul wants Abhir to explain everything to Mishti. Abhir doesn’t want to force her by telling her about his troubles. Parul doesn’t agree. Thinks it’s Mishti’s haq to know the truth. #Finally #SomeonewithCommonSense

p.s. I like Parul as a character, she is a simple woman with simple ideas and values, her previous actions were all about loyalty and obligation to BB, but her sense of right and wrong once she has gotten out of that seems very clear. No Tedha Medha gol gol baatein for her. 

See there’s a reason that watch and the hand wearing it has a separate fan base😍

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I know I know BP ki chori pakdi gayi 🤣🤣 that anger is also a facade in a way ...he does care for abir 

haan and camera too zoomed on it... 🤣 yes i said the same yesterday uru, he is seeing everything anger has almost come off but he needs more time for sure...  see i found it but cant get any gif.. 

pic cr twitter

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

What's wrong with the makers😲

Dhaasuuu episode😲

Abhir filled episode😃

MishBir filled episode😲

N the precap😲

haha Cool another added

No Meenakshi rajvansh episode 🤣 mini BB fulfilled her place 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I know I know BP ki chori pakdi gayi 🤣🤣 that anger is also a facade in a way ...he does care for abir 

And also he just likes to listen when Abir speaks🤣 how he stopped Parul from speaking the truth😆