Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Hi Guys!!!

Busy today at work but managed to watch the precap... uff, kya feeling hai!

Mann taras gaya tha Mishti ko Abir ki baahon main dekhne ko

Dil machal gaya, aankhe bhar aayi, zaban ladkhadayi jab yeh huve ek toh

❤️

Image result for bollywood happiness gif

pali 🤗

wah what wording yaar so beautiful.. 

haina the hug and even during talking mish was not ready to leave him... tomorrow its gonna be emotional if its real.. 😭

see deepi is also crying seeing our mishbir 😆

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan this is also possible yaar... mish might come and they might talk but bcoz of family mish might decide to go back... 

yeah.. I think that is what will happen. Mishti will think about how it will break apart Maheshwari family and BP if she backs out now (especially in light of the thaane today) and will decide to go ahead. But Nannu will stop the wedding  and tell the Maheshwaris that Mishti is still in love with Abhir and requests them to consider. Back to MishBir and trying to manao apney now..

Originally posted by: Koms9

it will be eventually kunal who will break the news to mishti. I think nishant will hide this and abir will move away thinking mishti didnt come to him even after knowing the truth.

Kunal will have to clean up the mess as he is the reason for abir breaking up with mishti

same feeling but still maybe he might say the truth but also keeps an eye on mishti too.. not sure yaar but both are possible... 

parul will be more apt i think as she is the one who knows entire truth.. she was the one to witness everything... 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Precap is definitely not a dream!

Mish finds out the reason behind the breakup - still a mystery who revealed it to her (my bet on Kunal)!

So she comes to meet Abir... 

He has correctly assessed that Mishti is doing everything for family's happiness and is torn between family and him.

So Abir is telling her that he understands what she is going through and will love her irrespective of her decision to go ahead with the wedding or not. He is putting her mind at ease and setting her free... he will accept whatever she decides and keep loving her ❤️

But we know, the Chorni is going to come back to her Ajeeb only ❤️

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Haaye that was my fav too  BP ke dil mein aaj bhi kuch kuch hota hai 😎

hifi i so loved that scene Uru cant describe my happiness... 🥳 BP knows about abir but his anger overpowered now its slowly coming off... 

tum paas aaye song will fit bp n abir now 😆

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Yes Diyu I am still not on track😆

haha tomorrow we will surely be talking from la la land till then come back re 🤣

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Abhir’s bhatti finally lights and he decides to tell all. Runs to Mishti, and starts to tell her. But now Mishti is on her own trip. She knows that Abhir didn’t come there intentionally , but thinks she could have defended her family herself #listenToHim #DontRepeatHisMistakes 

Aww.. meri angry chorni ek tho kya, dus Mrs Parekh pe bhaari padegi.. ❤️❤️

Mishti’s 3 questions about if he has lost his memory and why he is calling her his. Abhir first apologizes, but then corrects himself that he cannot say sorry for that.. Mishti reiterates that Mein Tumhari Nahi Hoon 😫
😞

Mishti tells Abhir he is her past and starts to leave. Abhir stops her and tells her that she is his past, present and future. 

Abhir tries to tell her about the Parul jail incident, but Mishti is not ready to listen. Misthi pulls her hand and leaves, the raksha dhaga that was tied during the pooja slips off and falls. #AmbeMaaAgain 

Nannu sees the last part and comes over there. Before Abhir can say anything, Nannu is on again about what his next trick is to win. Abhir tries to explain that it is about love and not a game. Nannu is not convinced especially after the drama at the Roka. thinks Mishti has chosen him. Abhir tells him that Mishti chose her family’s happiness, not him #SetHimStraight 

Nannu is adamant. Abhir explains again that what Mishti is doing is for the family and he knows it because he did the same thing when he broke off the engagement. Abhir explains the whole BB Blackmail to Nannu. Wants Nannu to tell the whole truth to Mishti. #ChorKiHaathMeinKey

#MaybeNannuPositiveSpin #KeAnuForTheWin 😜

Nannu asks Abhir if Mishti still holds to her decision even after knowing everything - Abhir tells him that the temple is the place where they confessed. He promises Nannu that if Mishti stickers to her decision then he will never come in front of either of them.

Mishti is in thoughts and throws the wedding card, Kuhu comes there and notices that the thread is missing, Jas comes and starts the drama about apshakun.. but Nannu comes there with the dhaga and makes the excuse of it being resized. #NiceSave

Nannu thinks about Abhir’s statements about the blackmail. tells Mishti he wants to talk to her. #WillHe #WontHe 

at RV house, Parul asks Abhir if he told Mishti the truth. Kunal tells her that Abhir told Nishant and not Mishti #StillCallsHerMaasi #GuessItsNormal

Abhir explains how it slipped out accidentally. 
kunal goes on ranting about the wedding tomorrow and calls Parul Maasi again... and apologizes but Parul tells him he can call her anything. 

Abhir is worried about how he can’t meet Mishti. He has given nishant 3 hours to tell the truth the Mishti, if not Abhir plans to disclose everything himself. 

Nishant ties the dhaga on Mishti’s wrist. Mishti asks him if he saw them together and apologizes. Tells that Abhir wanted to tell her something but she doesn’t want to hear anything from Abhir. Nannu says he wants to talk about it. 

Precap - misthi crying out Abhir. Abhir comes there and hugs her. Tells her that whatever be her decision, he will keep loving her. Mishti breaking down in his arms. Nannu watching. 

ohh i think ma beta parul kunal will take the lead if nannu fails to say the truth... i;m still not sure but lets see... nannu's possessiveness is not making decide.. 

cool meri jaan 🥳🤗

precap is purely dedicated for you dear 🤗

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

hifi i so loved that scene Uru cant describe my happiness... 🥳 BP knows about abir but his anger overpowered now its slowly coming off... 

tum paas aaye song will fit bp n abir now 😆

I know I know BP ki chori pakdi gayi 🤣🤣 that anger is also a facade in a way ...he does care for abir