Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Essays se yaad aaya...

Kya acting hai idhar πŸ‘πŸ‘

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kab Tak ye rinse repeat formula chalega.. jb bhi dp koi interview Mai kaand krti hai.. her fans come n defend with she is not good speaking.. humesha goof up kr deti hai..she didn't mean that.. yada yada . πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

filmykeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What has gotten into her? Jeez. Deepika, Just stop promoting the flop film man. No one's gonna watch it. 

Her real slef is visible off late for everyone to see. Is it me who thinks that she has milked this movie at the expense of the victims feelings and their emotions? If anything all of her promotional tactics made me not watch the movie. 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

this tik tok was insensitive because she called it a look, they could have just said recreate my favorite movies.  

Deepika had correct intentions for making this movie but sometimes is very ineloquent

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I don’t think she is malicious but she comes across as insensitive a lot of times.

I get it and agree but, at some point we need to stop expecting stars to be Rhodes Scholars... Yes yes, before I get jumped on, I know she chose to be the mouth piece by doing the film. Still glad she got the conversations going tho.

I'm surprised that many of you thought that she was really crying during the promotions. πŸ˜†

Glycerin tha. Aakhein upar kar kar ke paani nikalrahi thi.πŸ˜†

fcuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Can anyone explain how these sort of gimmicks can help a movie that already been rejected? Why do these stars and PR think these kind of promotions help? Chhaapak flopped so hard and got only 75L on Friday. The collections are not going to magically jump because of these tiktok videos.  It only exposes the duplicity of Deepika. She could have just taken the L and laid low until her next film. But no, instead, she chooses to be even more insensitive than one can possibly imagine.

I see her fans on twitter are already laying the blame on her PR and not her. She is actually in the video asking people to do the Chhaapak look. So how can you pretend that she isnt reponsible? I've always seen them laying the blame on her PR for starting stupid trends - actually believing that a top star like her will not be involved in shaping how her PR activities would look like. But even when they have direct proof of her involvement, they still turn a blind eye.

CuttingChai thumbnail

What a shitty person Deepika is but that MUA should have sense of her own to reject that option. 

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

No matter what Laxmi says, this is not appropriate. A disfigured face from an acid attack is not beautiful. It is a representation of the extreme violence that a woman has gone through. It's not something anyone should be replicating just for kicks. Would you do a fake black-eye or bruises to copy a woman who was abused by her husband? 

Abuse is not beautiful and there is no way it should be made mainstream by a foolish actress and these attention seeking make-up artists.