Posted: 4 years ago

smiley24

GumGum thumbnail

She called it a LOOK. Like really?

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Really disappointed.... Now i wish she had not signed that movie..... She needs to apologise for this and stop this tactics asap.....

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zoinks

She called it a LOOK. Like really?

Exactly. It is not a kind of look you can sport and see how others or you look. very insensitive 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

And to think how a few days back she was shedding crocodile tears while talking about burning prosthetic as soon as the shooting was over!!!

But am i surprised??? NOPE!!!

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So an acid burned face is just a look for her. She always comes up with insensitive stuff with matters APPARENTLY close to her heart. I wonder why..

Her LLL team had done a similar antic before by celebrating some million views of her video.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

What a shameless woman🤢

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Didn't she burn the prosthetics because it was very hard for her to go through that character and now suddenly entire attachment is gone and it is just a look for her?? 

Why she keep contradicting herself always. That's why it is hard to back her even if intent is not wrong. She always over do stuff and doesn't understand the gravitas of sensitivity stuff. Jab kuch alag karti hai usko lagata hai Meri jimmewari hai ki sabko pata chale me kuch alag Kar rahi Hoon  

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Didn't she burn the prosthetics because it was very hard for her to go through that character and now suddenly entire attachment is gone and it is just a look for her?? 

Why she keep contradicting herself always. That's why it is hard to back her even if intent is not wrong. She always over do stuff and doesn't understand the gravitas of sensitivity stuff. Jab kuch alag karti hai usko lagata hai Meri jimmewari hai ki sabko pata chale me kuch alag Kar rahi Hoon  

That was a lie. Before that in some interview she said it is easy for her to separate herself from characters, she is an actor it’s her job blah blah blah. Then suddenly she had to burn prosthetics by the time they realized Chappaak isn’t looking like a good movie. 

She has been a PR puppet for so long. All this image of being a vocal woke feminist, left heart broken by a ruthless boyfriend, being depressed and then coming out of it strong, you never know how much of it is true.