Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

A little positive feedback for Kriti and the attacks started pulling her down. Such a scary industry this so called Bollywood.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

A little positive feedback for Kriti and the attacks started pulling her down. Such a scary industry this so called Bollywood.

This is on her and her team. I doubt Manav posted this randomly on his own. She got good reviews for the movie and looks like it still has a shot at not being a flop.  Why do this and cause a backlash?  

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This is on her and her team. I doubt Manav posted this randomly on his own. She got good reviews for the movie and looks like it still has a shot at not being a flop.  Why do this and cause a backlash?  

That’s why I am thinking it must be someone else’s doing. Why would she  get something as atrocious as this posted for herself?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Looking at the 2 photos that were used if Kriti didn't have a hand in this than it was some well wisher for sure smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kriti is very ambitious and it does not surprise me if her PR created this post. I don’t know why even make comparison to the legend Sridevi. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That’s why I am thinking it must be someone else’s doing. Why would she  get something as atrocious as this posted for herself?

I can’t imagine Manav posting this on behests of someone else.  Besides, she’s been going through her lowest phase the past two years.  At this point I don’t believe she’s competition for the big ones and is still far enough ahead of the smaller ones.  If there was ever a time that someone else’s PR was gonna attack her it was around Mimi time and then when she won the NA.  

But in Bollywood one never knows 🤷🏽‍♀️

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I can’t imagine Manav posting this on behests of someone else.  Besides, she’s been going through her lowest phase the past two years.  At this point I don’t believe she’s competition for the big ones and is still far enough ahead of the smaller ones.  If there was ever a time that someone else’s PR was gonna attack her it was around Mimi time and then when she won the NA.  

But in Bollywood one never knows 🤷🏽‍♀️

This same Manav posted the Kangana’s fake horse riding thing and that is how she tracked back to who was behind it. Mana is but another dime a dozen type influencer right? 

This is right after NA? *Hint hint* 😇

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This is right after NA? *Hint hint* 😇

No that was 6 months ago 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

No that was 6 months ago 

First movie after receiving it, I mean. Isn’t it?