Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

It usually does but I am not sure if it is working. There are levels to it when u r struggling or on rise then it helps to be in limelight or create perception but when u r already established or on top even such shit negates ur credibility, Akki or maybe Ranveer as well being the biggest and most recent examples.

I don't think stars who are struggling or on the rise can afford such heavy PR. It must take a lot of budget from their own finances to cover it. Plus, the PR team themselves would need something solid in the stars themselves to hype up. It's really only the top-tier stars who can afford this kind of PR. Sure, it might not add to their credibility for people like us who know the ins and outs, but your average Facebook user who isn't aware of the details will probably just see the highlights like "Britain's biggest Bollywood star" and likely believe it.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I don't think stars who are struggling or on the rise can afford such heavy PR. It must take a lot of budget from their own finances to cover it. Plus, the PR team themselves would need something solid in the stars themselves to hype up. It's really only the top-tier stars who can afford this kind of PR. Sure, it might not add to their credibility for people like us who know the ins and outs, but your average Facebook user who isn't aware of the details will probably just see the highlights like "Britain's biggest Bollywood star" and likely believe it.

smiley36jeez 3rd hand embarrassment stuff, especially when u realise she's the only Britain's Bollywood star, ye sach mein akele race mein daud ke khush hote rehti hai lol