Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tanya_91

Itna PARANOIA

taubah taubah

😆

Ignore them Tanya. They are just fulfilling their personal agenda of hate, nothing else

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Ignore them Tanya. They are just fulfilling their personal agenda of hate, nothing else

Yup, its visible

But sad to see some neutral sensible members falling at hands of these vailay trolls.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanya_91

Yup, its visible

But sad to see some neutral sensible members falling at hands of these vailay trolls.

None of the people who commented here are actually "neutral". They are all DP haters. I have seen these same names repeatedly in posts. Nothing new.

But the TM maker was sensible with her wording of the post.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

None of the people who commented here are actually "neutral". They are all DP haters. I have seen these same names repeatedly in posts. Nothing new.

Is it a flaming situation ? ðŸ˜†

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Is it a flaming situation ? ðŸ˜†

I never thought i would say this but u r the only sane person over here . Ha and Shaitu too.

Oh wow...what the heck! Shame on you Deepika ðŸ¤¢

You for sure don’t have any agenda of hate right? What is your reaction to this act of hers?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angrybread

What is so shocking or unexpected here , this is totally pr driven deepika and this was totally expected of her. She wanted to earn publicity and money behind someone's horrific injuries which changed her face forever , that was the main motive behind her doing this movie and all those tears of pain and burning prosthetic were just crocodile tears .

Chalo movie mein that makeup and prosthetics  are required....but outside of that ...u are now going to challenge people to do makeup just for FUN...like the BALA challenge ....I mean this woman is out of her mind....Here those poor acid victims have to live with that face for life and here she is asking people to use it as a challenge...now I believe that she has no actual concern for these victims...she is doing whatever ...for the movie promotion..😵

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Deepika deepikating as usual. Nothing is sacred in her books. She will exploit every single topic to sell her product. This ruthless woman should be in advertising or politics 

This is the correct adjective for her.....she is RUTHLESS🤢

GumGum thumbnail

Summary: No moral compass.