Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SonuKiNagin thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SugaAgustD

Funny to see people who celebrated the movie's failure are now waking up to see it's a movie about acid attack survivors.

From the very beginning people knew the movie is about acid attack survivors. People celebrated Chaapak's movie failure because of deepika and she deserves it.

In future too deepika's movie failure will be a celebration due to her own stupidity.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anachronist

Deepika Padukone needs to use her brain and stop trusting her PR team completely 

exactly. her pr is useless. gave false hopes to fans during marriage and too hyper. 

and the least said about shaleena styling the better.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SugaAgustD

No one needs to watch the movie to prove their sympathy for acid attack survivors is real. I did not say this anywhere.

What I said is people who celebrated the movie's failure are now showing fake sympathy for acid attack survivors just to bash Deepika. Why are you so affected by this video now when you guys celebrated Chhapaak's failure full fledged for days??

there is a difference buddy.

See we didn't celebrate the failure of movie or that the topic concerning acid attack victims. I think almost everyone who mocked Deepika said, she wasn't the right person for this, because she is a phony person who uses issues like feminism, social causes and so on for her own publicity and benefits, while sidelining the main subject.

People celebrated failure of the myth that, Deepika is the undisputed superstarni of this generation, the failure of the big talks of fans who said, Deepika can alone make this movie hit, while Tanhaji had no buzz. While obviously a Chappank will not discredit Deepika of her previous box office exploits, no matter what rival fans say, she was definitely a big factor in making many movies hit. But Chappank proved that Deepika the name alone isn't enough, she just like others need a certain set of padding.

The difference is people mocked Deepika, not the subject or acid victims.

Plus her JNU visit, irked more people, because that was exactly like Kangu's tactics during Manikarnika. Which shifted the focus from the celebration of Rani Laxmibai to Kangu and her toxic publicity, same way Deepika's visit, shifted the focus from acid attack victims to Deepika's political stand. So basically by the time of release Chhappank was no more about acid victims, but Deepika. Like people including Deepika fans celebrated Manikarnika's failure, would you say they celebrated failure of a movie about Rani Laxmi Bai?? Obviously not, they celebrated failure of toxic and delusional soulchod Kangana. Same way, people didn't celebrated failure of a movie about acid victims, they celebrated failure of hypocrite and attention seeking opportunist Deepika.

While I don't see anything wrong in spreading awareness that we shouldn't be terrified or get disgusted by looking at the burnt faces of acid victims, but I don't think people who are opposing this normalization of such faces are showing fake sympathy, because that face isn't natural, it is a result of terrible action.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

Really disappointed.... Now i wish she had not signed that movie..... She needs to apologise for this and stop this tactics asap.....

U have won my respect 1000 times more for calling her out when needed👏

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What is so shocking or unexpected here , this is totally pr driven deepika and this was totally expected of her. She wanted to earn publicity and money behind someone's horrific injuries which changed her face forever , that was the main motive behind her doing this movie and all those tears of pain and burning prosthetic were just crocodile tears .

Edited by angrybread - 4 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Deepika deepikating as usual. Nothing is sacred in her books. She will exploit every single topic to sell her product. This ruthless woman should be in advertising or politics 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She has lost it.. next stop for her is to enter politics. 🤢

Itna PARANOIA

taubah taubah

😆