Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tina_1234

Awesome part 

Hilarious situation 

Poor Tom and minta

Shouldn’t arhi disclose thr relationship to thr frnds

It’s kinda unfair to them

I had a feeling you would say that. hahah. no idea why, just did.  

Yes it is kinda funny and mean to their friends, but in all due time, will problems be solved. 

Plus the reason that I left the friends out of the engagement was because this way Arnav and Khushi still had their little, lets hide out love kinda situation.  chup chup kay kinda thing.  I always find those very sweet.  Innocence in love is always a good thing, once lost, it is lost forever.  :)

freezie thumbnail

Chapter62

Beautiful Relaxing Music: Romantic Music, Piano Music, Guitar Music,Instrumental Music ★73

Suggestedto put this on while reading!  Trust ME!!!

After an hour, khushi was ready.  She looked amazing.  Minta made a french bun, held up with a rose.  Her makeup was lightly done.  Small hint of red lipstick complimented her black kajal.  She wore her red heels.  The sari complemented her.  She wore it delicated around her small curved waist.  Exposing just a bit of the mid rift, but not too much.  She knew how protective arnav was of her. 

She looked at minta.

Khushi:  i look ok... right?  She asked her nervously.  Looking down at herself.  

Minta:  Khushi, i am sure your fiance will fall in love with you in a second.  Here take your jacket,  it is a bit chilly.  And please... Beta. Dont do anything i wouldnt do.  Our family izzat is at stake here.  Please do do anything that will put our family name to shame. 

Minta held the back of one of her hand against her forehead.  She was back to being her overly melodramatic bollywood queen again.

Minta:  or actually, seeing all this.  Definetly do what i would do.  She winked at khushi.. Khushi started to blush. And looked down.  

Khushi: stop it mintaaaa...

Minta: Main marjavaan.. Ae haiiii...

There was another knock on the door.  This time a driver came.

Driver:  Is this Ms. Khushi Gupta.  I am here to pick you up.  Your limo awaits outside for you. 

Minta quickely helped khushi put on her jacket and they both went outside. Arnav had sent a big white stretched limo for her. 

Minta and khushi were both surprised.  Mintas mouth was wide open, while khushi gulped. What was arnav up to, she kept on thinking.

Khushi walked over to the limo, and the driver opened the door.  Khushi got in and waved bye to minta.  Minta was still standing there with her eyes  and mouth wide opened. 

Minta went back inside and called tom.  She told him what had happened.  Tom was surprised.  Arnav was also mentioning something about a surprise, but he left a day before. 

Minta went over to toms dorm.  There was a letter that had arrived for arnav.  It was from the Marriot Hotel.  Tom placed it on the kitchen table and went to sit down and watch a movie with minta. 

About two hours had passed, when minta felt thirsty. She got up and went to the kitchen. She saw the envelope.  Arnav had a  letter from the Marriot.  She dropped the glass of water. 

Minta:  Tom we need to go NOW.

Tom got up.  He was confused.

Minta:  they are going to make a big big mistake.  We need to go now!  

Khushis limo arrived at the entrance of the hotel. A Valet was standing at the door. He opened her door .  Khushi got out of the limo.  She stood there and was given something by the valet. 

The Valet handed her a single long stem red rose. With a note on it...

1. The first time i saw you. My heart whispered to me... She is the one.

She smiled,   smelled the rose, bit her bottom lip lightly.  The valet smiled and said.."Ms. Gupta.. This way please." 

Khushi followed the valet.  Once inside of the door, she was greeted by the first receptionist lady.  The lady smiled at her.  Khushi smiled back. 

Receptionist1: Ms. Gupta, Jacket please.  Please allow me to help you.  Khushi politely smiled and nodded.  The lady went behind her and helped khushi with her jacket. Khushi turned around to thank her, but the lady handed her another single long stem red rose, with another note. 

2) Between our laughs, long talks, stupid fights, and jokes, I fell in love. 

Khushis smiled grew bigger.  She had already started to blush.  She fixed the loose strand behind her ear and looked down. The lady smiled and gestured khushi to proceed to the reception desk.  On her way there khushi was stopped by a little boy. He must have been 7- years old.  He must have been the same age as arnav when they first met.  He smiled at her and handed her another single long stem red rose with a note.  Khushi politely touched his cheek and said thank you.    The boy ran away.  Khushi looked at the note and sucked her bottom lip in. 

3) I  loved you yesterday, i love you still, i always have, I always will.

No matter how hard khushi tried, but she could not control her smile.  It just kept on growing bigger and bigger.  She sighed.  She felt very blessed at that moment to have someone in her life that loved her that much, since their childhood, and would always love her as much.  She made her way to the reception. 

Receptionist2: Ms. Gupta, We have been waiting for you. Khushi smiled and looked down. After a moment she looked up.  The receptionist had another single long stem red rose with another note on it.  Khushi took it and silently read the note.

4) One day i caught my self smiling, and i relialized i was thinking of you. 

Khushi now had butterflies in her stomach.  She was blushing.  She looked at the receptionist who was politely smiling at her. She gestured to go to the next lady at the other end of the counter.  The lady smiled at khushi when she saw her.  Khushi was about to turn as red as her sari. 

The lady greeted khushi and khushi just smiled. Khushi was now lost for words. The lady handed her another long stem red rose with a note.  Khushi shyfully took it and silently read the note. 

5) If only you knew how much those little moments with you matter to me.

The lady called someone on the phone and notified them that Ms. Gupta had arrived.  She gestured for the bell boy to come to the counter.  The bell boy came and gave her another long stem red rose with a note. By this time, khushi just did not have the courage to look up at anyone.  She just held all six roses inher hand and silently read the next note.

6) I still get butterflies even tough i have seen you a hundred times

Butterflies is what was written on her note, but butterflies is all she felt inside ofher.  She started to feel her kneesweaken.  Arnav had strung every note in her heart by now.  How was she going to handle the rest of the evening.  She gulped.  The bell boy gestured for her to follow him.  She shyfully nodded her head.  As she walked towards the elevator, a little girl ran up to her. She must have been around 3 years old, the same age as when khushi first met arnav.  Khushi looked at the girl and slightly bend down.  The innocent sweet girl was holding a doll in one hand and a single long stem red rose with a note in the other.  Khushi took it from her and said thank you.  The girl giggled and ran off.  Khushi just remembered her entire childhood with arnav.  She stood up and read the note, silently.

7) My heart is wherever you are

The bellboy led the way to the elevator.  The man operating it was waiting for her.  He said, "welcome Ms. Gupta" and gestured the bell boy to leave.  He handed her a single long stem red rose with a note.  She was now red.  What was arnav up to.  She took the note and silently started to read it.

8) You are the last thought in my mind before i drift off to sleep, and the first one when i wake up.

She got into the elevator.  Her heart was starting to beat faster, she was about to fall back when she quickely held onto the side of the elevator.  The man looked at her and smiled.  She gulped and stood up again.  She just kept her gaze down.  The elevator door opened, and the man politely said. "Imperial BallRoom Ms. Gupta"  Khushi politely nodded and took a step out of the elevator.  A lady was waiting for her outside.   She handed khushi another long stem red rose with a note.

9) Every moment i spent with you, is like a dream come true.

Khushi felt like she in a dream.  Was this actually happening?  She wished someone would pinch her.   The elevator door closed. 

Khushi: Excuse me.. Can you.. Please pinch me for a second. 

The lady giggled.  And gently pinched khushi on her arm.  Khushi was not dreaming.  She took a big deep breath.  She gulped. She needed a minute to process what was going on.  She looked at the lady again.  And smiled. The lady smiled back.   

Lady: Ms. Gupta.  Follow me please.

She led khushi down the hall.  Another lady was waiting for her in the middle of the hall. With a glass of water.  As khushi approached them, the first lady gestured Khushi to wait.  The second lady smiled at her and first handed her another long stem red rose with a note.  Khushi gently took it and silently read it.

10) One day we will never have to say good bye... Just good night.

Khushis eyes widened.  She was nervous now.  The first lady had left and the second lady handed her a glass of water.  Khushi grabbed it and started to drink it.  She needed that glass of water.  But how did that lady know.  Khushi looked at her curiously.  The lady smiled. 

Lady:  Ms. Gupta, He said you would need this.  Please follow me. 

The lady took the glass back from khushi and led the way.  With each step, khushi heart beat was getting faster and faster.  Her hands started to shake.  She already had 10 roses in her hand with ten notes.  What was going to happen next, only time could tell. Khushi rubbed her lips together and walked to towards the massive doors at the end of the hallway. 

Therewere two ladies standing there at the door. Each with a long stem red rose in their hands.  They both smiled as they saw her.  She smiled back.  And took each of the roses with their notes.

11) I look at you and i see the rest of my life infront of my eyes.

'Arnav' she softly whispered, her eyes started to become moist. She sucked in her lips and tried to hold her tears back. 

She looked at the second note.

12) I want to spend the rest of my life annoying you.

Khushi smiled.  She wanted to just run over to arnav and hug him, hold him.  Sense him,feel him.  A small tear was about to escape her eyes when she was able to wipe it from the side of her eyes with the tip of her finger.  She took a step back and to the center of the door.  She looked down and took a deep deep breath. Her heart was racing.  She closed her eyes.  She was nervous, anxious,excited.  But most of all, she was in love.  She smiled lovingly and slowly looked up.  Her arnav was waiting forher, and she would not keep in waiting any longer.  The two ladies at the door noticed khushi looking up now. They slowly pushed the big doors to the ballroom open.  It was dark inside.  She could hear soft romantic music in the background.  Khushi took one step in  while looking side to side.  A spot light opened shining brightly on her.  She blocked her eyes with her hand that held the notes in it.  The two ladies came in.  One took all of the roses and one of them took all of the notes. Khushi stopped and looked at them. She smiled and took back one of the long stem red roses.  The two ladies put the roses and the notes onthe side tables and made their way out of the ballroom.  She felt the door close behind her.  She put her head down, held the one rose in her hands infront of her and gulped.  Her heart was racing, her chest was heaving. She kept her gaze down and smiled shyly. 

Precap:  if you thought was sweet... Wait for the next part...I have tears in my eyes :)....

Please please please do hit the like button and give feedback.  I will try to finish off the story as soon as possible if not much feedback is given. I will assume that not many people are liking this then :(  . Maybe a couple of more chapters left or can just wrap it up into one.  Depends on feedback though.

Thank you to those who sent a pm.  very very kind of you :)

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

OMG super romantic part 

Soooo cute loved it

Very true abt love’s innocence 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The cat will be out of the bag soon. The friends will be there soon to catch them.

Love Arnav's planning for the surprise. Such a grand one.

freezie thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

OMG super romantic part 

Soooo cute loved it

Very true abt love’s innocence 

thank you ☺️

freezie thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

The cat will be out of the bag soon. The friends will be there soon to catch them.

Love Arnav's planning for the surprise. Such a grand one.

Thank you.. His love is less grand.  Maybe he planned it for a reason.. ahem ahem.. spoiler... 

As for minta and tom knowing. I am still contemplating about that one.  lets see.  🤓

freezie thumbnail

Chapter63

Beautiful Relaxing Music: Romantic Music, Piano Music, Guitar Music,Instrumental Music ★73

Suggested to put this on while reading!  Trust ME!

She led khushi down the hall.  Another lady was waiting for her in the middle of the hall. With a glass of water.  As khushi approached them, the first lady gestured her to wait.  The second lady smiled at her and first handed her another long stem red rose with a note.  Khushi gently took it and silently read it.

10) One day we will never have to say good bye... Just good night.

Khushis eyes widened.  She was nervous now.  The first lady had left and the second lady handed her a glass of water.  Khushi grabbed it and started to drink it.  She needed that glass of water.  But how didthat lady know.  Khushi looked at her curiously.  The lady smiled. 

Lady:  Ms. Gupta, He said you would need this.  Please follow me. 

The lady took the glass back from khushi and led the way.  With each step, khushi heart beat was getting faster and faster.  Her hands started to shake.  She already had 10 roses in her hand with ten notes.  What was going to happen next, only time could tell. Khushi rubbed her lips together and walked to towards the massive doors at the end of the hallway. 

There were two ladies standing there at the door. Each with a long stem red rose in their hands.  They both smiled as they saw her.  She smiled back.  And took each of the roses with their notes.

11) I look at you and i see the rest of my life infront of my eyes.

'Arnav' she softly whispered, her eyes started to become moist. She sucked in her lips and tried to hold her tears back. 

She looked at the second note.

12) I want to spend the rest of my life annoying you.

Khushi smiled and gave quietly giggled.  She wanted to just run over to arnav and hug him, hold him.  Sense him,feel him.  A small tear was about to escape her eyes when she was able to wipe it from the side of her eyes with the tip of her finger.  She took a step back and to the center of the door.  She looked down and took a deep deep breath. Her heart was racing.  She closed her eyes.  She was nervous, anxious, excited.  But most of all, she was in love.  She smiled lovingly and slowly looked up.  Her arnav was waiting forher, and she would not keep in waiting any longer.  The two ladies at the door noticed khushi looking up now. They slowly pushed the big doors to the ballroom open.  It was dark inside.  Khushi took one step in  while looking side to side.  A spot light opened shining brightly on her  She blocked her eyes with her hand that held the notes in it.  The two ladies came in.  One took all of the roses and one of them took all of the notes. Khushi stopped and looked at them. They gestured for someone to turn on the music.  Very sweet insturmental romantic music started to play.  She smiled and tookback one of the long stem red roses.  The two ladies put the roses and the notes on the side tables and made their way out of the ballroom.  She felt the door close behind her.  She put her head down, held the one rose in her hands infront of her and gulped.  Her heart was racing, her chest was heaving.  She kept her gaze down and smiled shyly. 

The one spot light on her split into two.  She stood where she was and just looked at where the other light slowly moved. She followed the light to a table.

The first light stopped at a tall table.  It had a baby doll.  Khushi smiled when she saw it.  I looked just like the doll that khushi had when she first came.   The doll had a frame behind it. It was covered with a cloth.  She moved the cloth.   She started to smile and placed one hand on her mouth, the other kept on holding the rose. She chest sank.  It was a picture of he when she first came.  Where did arnav get this from?  Another light turned on and shined at the table right beside it.  It was a cup of tea.  She smiled. He remembered the tea cup that she went to give him when they were kids,and how he spoke to her.  That was their first time they actually spoke, and she knew that he understood her.  She licked her lips and gulped. Another frame was placed behind it with another cloth over it.  She uncovered it.  IT was a picture with two hearts in them.  One had   of her when she stayed over at their house,and one had a picture of him from that time as well.  She picked up the frame, looked at it lovingly, sighed and placed it down again. A small tear escaped her eyes.   

She took a few moments to compose herself.  She looked side to side, wanting to see her arnav. She took two steps forward when another light went on in the direction that she turned her head.   The went towards it.   The light shown on a table with a small  model of a cottage on it.  She started to giggle.  She held her rose with both of her hands.  She looked down.  Gulped. He was reminding her of the cottage trip that they took.  Another light turned on and shone on the table beside it.  IT had a blanket.  A warm blanket.  She gently felt the softness of the blanket.  She looked at it closely and blushed.  She remembered the blanket that they both sat under on the beach.  That was their first time coming close to each other.  There was a frame on this table with cloth onit.  She slowly lifted the cloth.  It was a picture of her.  The one that Arnav took of her at the beachat the cottage. The one where she just stood with her eyes closed infront ofthe sunset.  The one picture that he always used as his phones dp.  She sighed.  Her eyes were about to tear again.  She smiled as she remembered how arnav gave her another rose this time but with no note.  That is when arnav realized that khushi always knew it was him from their childhood. 

A two lights moved closer together to show a third table.  This time with just one mug.  She sucked in her bottom lip, and gentlyrubbed the tip of the mug with her hand. She blushed as she remembered how they shared their first one cup of tea together. 

She gulped, and her heart was pacing.  She tried to take deep breaths to calm her anxious nerves. 

She saw the lights from the bachpan ki table move their way down.  She turned her head.  And followed it.  It led her to a table that had two pictures on it. She opened both of the frames and saw two pictures.  One was of her family and one was his.  Both of the frames were joined.  She let out a gasp.  Her eyes became more and more moist.  They both understood and knew how much both of their families meant to each other. They lived for their families, and now both of the families were their own. She slowly slid her hand across both of the picture frames.  She sniffed. Her emotions were about to take over her. 

The lights moved slowly to the next table. She followed the light.  It stopped at a table with something different on it.  IT was a bunch of dried roses and an envelope with notes in it.  She was confused.  She opened the notes and remembered that she had written them for him. For his birthday.  She looked at the roses.  Those were the roses that she gave to him for his birthday.  He saved them.  Her chest sank.  She then took a deep breath.   Her chest was slowly heaving up and down.  Her eyes were moist.  He loved her enough to save and cherish each memory.  She opened the frame that was placed behind it.  It was a picture ofthem.  The lights slightly moved and shone on top of another table.  It had lit candles.  And cream.  Ointment for burns.  Her eyes widened.  She gulped and sucked in her bottom lip.  She rememberd how arnav had opened her back zipper and helped her burn marks because of the candle wax.  She closed her eyes.  Two tears slowly came out of the side of her eyes.  She saw a frame behind the candles.  She lifted the cloth.  It was a picture of them together.  From the hotel room.  She started to blush.  She turned her head around and looked everywhere.  She needed and just wanted her arnav.  She wanted to run over to him and hug him. 

she heard a voice.. It was arnavs voice...

Precap...It only gets better and better.  Get ready to have your heart strings pulled at.   

Please at least click the like button if you have read this.  :(

Thanks to the people who comment.  <3