Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

freezie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

there is no uphill, until there is a downhill right?  don't worry, happier days are to come.  more pleasant days are to come. maybe she wont need to say anything to anyone.  see that is the thing,  when there is love, then your actions display the love, your eyes do,  your emotions come to your face.  You may not necessarily need words.  

right?

freezie thumbnail

Chapter57

Alittle while later the dr came out of arnavs room.

Dr:  you brother is oknow.  He is sleeping.  It is a good thing someone tied this clotharound his head otherwise he would have lost too much blood.  He held out khushis dupappta in hishand.  What had happened.

Akash: i am not sure.  Butall i know is that she saved my brothers life. Akash turned around, and kept on saying,   but to what use i dont know.

Dr:  what do you mean. 

Akash:  nothing dr.  Sorry. I am just overwhelmed.    The drtook akashs hand and had him sit down. 

Akash started to explain how the girl that his brother loved wasgetting married to someone else.  And sheherself saved his life today.  She washis life.  The dr just heard what askahwas telling him.

Dr:  what did you say thesame of this girl was..

Akash:  khu...... MM prakasharrived.  They were all worried for theirson.  The dr reassured them that theirson was ok.  And he would be fine in alittle bit.  The dr had left and went tohis desk. 

After a while, Garima and sashi had also arrived.  They came for khushi and arnav.  Sashi had told garima what had happened.  They wanted to thank arnav.  They thanked MM and prakash and then went tokhushis room.

The dr asked the nurse where is that girl that brought in the headinjury patient.  He still had khushisduppata.  The nurse led his to khushisroom.  The dr saw garima and sashithere.  He couldnt believe his eyes.  He walked into the room. He went back to hisoffice and took a few moments.  Hegathered his thoughts, then took khushis duppata, folded it. Then hid it in hispocked.  The Dr. Made his way back tokhushis room and opened the door...

Garima: Rohit... Tum.. Beta...

Rohit:  yes aunty.. How areyou.  I heard khushi was adimitted so icame over to see.  I was working in thishospital tonight for some consults.  Somehead injury patients.  The patient camein a very critical position.  It was avery deep cut. 

With that he looked towards khushi.  She seemed very worried.  She was rubbing her hands.  Sweating. Eyebrows furrowed.  Deepbreathing.  She gulped.  How was to she ask for arnavs currentposition.  Was he ok now?  How bad was it?  When will he be ok?  He was about to tear.  But didnt say anything.  She silently gulped, looked down.  And gently wiped her tear away from the sideof her eyes.  Hoping tha tno one elsewould notice.

Rohit:  but now he isok.  Resting thankfully.  Someone saved his life with theirduppata. 

Rohit got a page on the voice system.  Dr Rohit, please report to the emergencyward.    Rohit politely

excused himself and left.

Khushi went home the next morning with her parents.  She was worried about arnav.  How was she to find out how he wasdoing.  She couldnt call.  It wouldnt be right.  Who was she to ask.  She couldnt ask akash, or anjali.  Or minta or tom for that matter of fact.  She heard a lot of laughter in herhouse.  She opened the door to seegarima, payal and shashi start the engagement preps.  With a broken heart she went downstairs.

Garima:  khushi... I foundthe perfect set for you to wear with your engagement suit.  It will look very nice on you.  Khushi just smiled politely and went backupstairs.  She was in no festivemood.  Garima and sashi saw this and wereeven more thrilled than before.  

Arnav woke up with a killer headache the next morning.  Another dr came inm took off the bandage andstarted to sew some stiches.  Aranv sawakash come into his room

Akash:  hey superman,  how are you feeling now?  Man... You really took a hard one.  Last night you had us all scared. 

Arnav:  akash.  How is khushi.. Is she safe.  Is she ok. Did you see her.. Did you talk to her.

Akash:  listen, i wouldrather not talk about her right now.  Yesshe is fine.  But you didnt even have thedecency to call and ask about you.  Theperson who risked his life to save her. Come on.  She really has movedon.  He displayed some weird emotions onhis face.  He kept on looking the otherway.  Why was he avoiding talking aboutkhushi.

Arnav:  why are you avoidingeye contact with me.  Look at me and tellme, is she ok?  He said with a sternvoice.  Akash refused to lookk athim. 

Nurse:  if you are askingabout the girl who brought you in last night. She is fine.  She went home thismorning with her family.  She is gettingengaged tomorrow.  So must be really busyfor her today. 

Arnavs body was already broken, but he felt his heart shattermore.  The pain in his heart was sosevere, that he didnt feel the stiches being put in.

Akash:  dr can we take himhome after this.  The dr said later thisevening.  He just wanted to moniter himfor a couple of more hours. 

Akash:  ok bhai, i amoff.  I have a lotttt of work to dotoday.  A little too much.  With that he darted out of the room andstarted to call his mom.

Akash:  we have until thisevening to finish.  Hurry up.  Arnav ignored everything akash wassaying.  All he could think about waskhushi and tomorrow.  Tomorrow he wouldforever lose her.  A tear escaped hiseye.  He wiped it and gently rested hishead on the pillow.   

Later that evening when arnav came home MM was already at the doorwaiting for him.  She had the pooja thaliready. 

MM:  my brave son has comehome.  I am so proud of you arnav.    She did his aarti and helped him in.  As he walked in, he noticed anjali runningback and forth.  Sometimes with fruits inher hands, somewitmes with boxes.  Arnavignored it.  Akash helped him upstairsand into his bed. 

Akahs:  bhai, if you needanything, just call me ok.  I amdownstairs.  The dr did give you sleepingmedicine, so you should be falling a sleep really soon... I hope...

With that arnav dosed off to bed. 

The morning came, and khushi just stood alone in her balcony.  Hugging her self.  Today she was to lose arnav forever.  Today she was to get engaged to rohit.  Today was the day that her joys were to end,but her parents misery was the end as well. Considering what happened two days ago, she knew who that man was.  She knew why he was there.  With that thought she kept herselfstrong.  She thought she didanyways.  Tears were flowing down herface.  She looked outside with a blankface.   Just staring.  Not wanting to feel or think about anything.  Nothing. She wanted to have no feeling.  Nothoughts.  She was getting ready to killherself from the inside, so the ones around her could live in peace. 

Garima and payal brought khushis dress.  She looked at it.  It was a blue lengha.  With gems and beautiful beads around theedges.  Rose design everywhere.  She saw the roses and remembered arnav, andthe rose he has always given her.  Thatsingle rose that was her garden, and that single friend that was herworld.  She looked at her mom and gave afake but polite smile.  They helped herget ready.  Her hair was let down, butwith a half hair clip at the back.  Twostands were curled at the sides.  Shewore many bangles.  Lots and lots ofbangles.  Her mom put on her singlestranded pearl and diamond necklace.  Shewas being dressed as a bride today.  Withdelicate kajal outlining her big beautiful eyes.   She looked like an angel.  But something was missing.  Her smile. Her smile was not here. 

Garima and payal left khushi and went to go and get readythemselves.  They had to arrive early sothey could look at the arrangements that were made at the temple. 

At arnavs house, there was complete chaos.  Everyone was yelling when they weretalking. 

Anjali:  no mom.  No... How could we... We cant do that.  I cant go. He is my brother and he loved her. Who cares if she is my childhood friend. Who cares if i had looked forward to this day since we were kids.  Who cares... My brother needs me.  I dont need my childhood bestest friendever.  Who cares if khushi was alwaysthere for me as sister. 

Akash:  exactly mom.  Who cares if my and khushi have always shareda fun and joking relation.  Who cares ifshe is my desi girl.  I cant dothis.  I cant go.

MM:  But listen to me.  Garima called and pleaded that we allcome.  She wanted us beside her forkhushis biggest day. And i have promised her that we will all go. 

Arnav started to walk down the stairs. They were all arguing aboutgoing.  To khushis engaement.  With a heavy heart he started to speak.

Arnav:  you all shouldgo.  I will be ok.  Just because it didnt work out with us,doesnt mean she has no relation with any of you. 

Anjali:  but bhai...

Arnav:  anjali, trust me...I will be ok.

MM:  no arnav.  I promised her we are all going.  I have given her my word. 

Arnav looked at his mom with amazement. 

He looked the other way.

MM: and does my word mean nothing to you.  Does it? She looked at her son with concern. 

Arnav: mom,  but how couldi... I mean... I am not that strong... He looked at her with pleadingeyes. 

Mm:  if you are strongenough to save her, than be strong enough to face her.  Bas. Akash, go and get your brother ready. Now.  She said with a stern andfirm voice.  His mother never spoke likethat.  And today she was commanding.  Arnav kept on looking at her.  She held her chin high and pointed to goupstairs.  Arnav went with akash andakash took out a suit.

Arnav:  akash, what the...Are you crazy.  Why would i wear asuit.  Just give me pants andtshirt. 

Akash:  listen bhai...Seriously... You are going to a function... And there will be a lot ofbeautiful single girls there.   We cantloose any chance to woo them.  Ok.  You are batman and i am your robin.  Akash tried to joke around to helparnav. 

MM kept on checking for something in her purse.  Making sure she had everything sheneeded. 

Everyone got ready and went over to the temple.  Khushi had also just arrived.  Arnav saw her.  She looked breath taking.  Just like and angel was sent down fromheaven.  His feet froze on the spot.  Akash and anjali held their brothers hand andwalked in with him.  MM and Prakashwalked ahead.  They sat at a table rightin the front.  Aranv tried to convincethem to go back, but she said no. 

I want to see how khushi goes through with this engagement.  Mere beta ko chor kar.  

Sashi and Garima went to the stage.  They thanked everyone for coming and calledkhushi over to the stage.  With her eyesbowed down, she was led by payal to the center of the stage.  She kept looking down. No smile nothing.  Just down.  No emotions, no sense.  Just stood there with her hands foldedinfront of her. 

Sashi:  we would now like tointroduce to you....my elder daugthers groom to be... The lights went off andthe spot lights were on khushi. 

Arnav got up to go outside. He could not see this happen.  Hecould not see khushi become someone elses...

Garima and Sashi both together said:  Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.... Everyone startedto clap.  Arnavs feet stopped where theywere.  Khushis eyes widened.  She looked up in amazement.  What did she just head.  They both stopped breathing for a moment.  Arnavs eyes wide opened, he turned around andlooked at the stage.  He looked at hismom, dad, brother and sister.  They wereall already on the stage waiting for him. What was going on he thought.  Hejust couldnt move.  What he dreaming, wasshe dreaming.  They both looked down andgulped.  Trying to process what was goingon. 

Akash and Anjali got off the stage and went to arnav.  They each held his hand.

MM and Prakash followed.  MMlooked at Arnav.  Cupped his face andsmiled. 

MM:  tumhari khushi tumharihi hai..she blinked her eyes approvingly. Arnav was in disbelief.  He letout a big sigh and smiled.  He hugged hertight.  How did this all happen.  Slowly aranvs family took him to the stage.Arnav went and touched Garimas and Sashis feet. While khsuhi went and touched MM and Prakkashs feet. Arnav returned tostanding beside his parents and khushi hers. Akash and anjali fixed their brothers jacket and hair, to make sure itwas all picture perfect.  Final touchupsare necessary. 

Anjali:  perfect.. Justperfect.  She said with a smile. 

Khushi was looking down. Rubbing her hands.  Sashi walkedup to her.  And placed his hand on herhead. He silently spoke to her.

Sashi:  tumhari khushi mainhi hamari khushi hai.  I know no one willever love and care for you more than him. She looked up at her dad.  She hadtears in her eyes.  She gasped.  Lips parted then bit her bottom lip.  She looked down again, clenched her jaw.  Was this a dream.  No.. Her and arnav were acutally becoming onetoday.  They were getting engaged. 

MM:  Anjali get me mypurse.. It has her ring. 

Arnav was surprised.  MMbrought everything.  This was allplanned.  He looked at khushi.  She was just as surprised.  Meaning, khushi didnt know.  She was actually going forward with marryingsomeone else.  How could she.  He smiled for his family, and went forwardwith the ring. 

Garima turned khushi to face arnav.  She kept on looking down.  She looked up for a moment and saw himlooking down.  He seemed hurt.  He was smiling, but it was a differentsmile.  She smiled gently, politely andlooked down.  MM and prakash stood besidearnav.  He took the ring out of the boxand Garima brought khushis hand up. Arnav slowly raised his hand and held with.  And with the other hand he placed the ring onher finger.  She was now hisforever.  He had a sense of relief, butwith a mix of pain... Maybe a pain only time could heal. 

Khushi felt his touch.. She closed her eyes.  His touch was soothing, comforting.  She opened her eyes and saw arnavs ring onher finger.  She sucked in both of herlips and smiled.  Her dreams werebecoming true.  She smiled and kept hergaze down.  Garima gave khushi arnavs ring.  Khushi was hessitant to put it on.  MM brought up arnavs hand and khushi placedon the ring.  She sighed of relief.  Everyone started to clap... This moment wasthere.  It was a bitter sweetmoment.  As the guest came on stage oneby one to congratulate them, everyone politely smiled.  Everyone commented on how beautiful thecouple looked.  A couple made inheaven. 

MM explained how garima said her daugther was to marry a dr.  And how arnav got accepted.  This made it all seem as if it was planned,so no one could say anything to anything. 

Arnav looked up and to the other side.  Never once did he look at khushi.  Khushi tried to peek a look at him whilelooking down, but he never looked.  Sheknew he was upset.  She knew why... Shejust kept her gaze down and smiled.  Atrue soft gentle smile, but a real smile. 

Once the guests left, arnavs family started to get ready to leave.

Garima and MM were standing at the side talking to each other asto how beautiful their children looked together.  Prakash and Sashi were finishing off with theinstructions for the help.  Arnav andkhushi were left at the front stage to sit alone.  They both looked down. Arnav looked the otherway.  Khushi stopped smiling and kept hergaze down.  This would not be the rightplace to talk to him.  Not rightnow. 

Akash and Anjali saw this from a far. 

Akash:  Soooo bhabhiiiii..Official bhabhi now right.. Desi girl. Khushi looked up at him and gave him a big smile.  He winked at her.  Arnav saw the wink and looked at akash with araised eyebrow.

Akash:  hey hey heybhai.  I will wink and flirt with my desigirl as much as i want.  Stop me if youcan.  He went and sat right besidekhushi.

Akash:  if he ever bothersyou, you tell me.

Anjali:  and me too.  We are team khushi here okay.  I mean team khushi bhabhi.  Khushi looked at anjali and smiled.  Anjali hugged khushi.  Khushi then looked down.  Arnav was not smiling as much.  He was happy, but hurt.  She gave a faint smile. 

Akash:  bhai, give me yourphone.  I need to take pics now.  Aranv shook his head, but akash waspersistant. 

Anjali:  he wont give ityou.  He will only give it to me.  Because i know what his dp is.  Anjali looked at arnav and give a mischevioussmile, while raising her eyebrows. 

Arnav could never say not to anjali.  He smiled and got up to give her hisphone.  As he took out his phone a peiceofpaper fell out.  Khushi picked itup.  It was the letter that she wrote tohim on the last day of her exams before leaving.  The one where she signed off with  Sirf Apki Khushi.  She couldnt believe he was carrying thataround with him everywhere.  In hispocket.  Akash asked what the paper was.

Khushi took the paperand held it in her hands.

Arnav, without turning his head placed his hands infront of khushito give him his letter back.  Khushiobliged. 

Arnav:  its nothing.  Just something from univeristy. 

Akash got arnav and khushi to stand up beside each other. 

Akash:  smileeee and forGods sake, look up khushi. 

They both did and akash took a picture. 

Akash:  how about someromantic poses with the love birds. Hmmmm.

Aranv: no akash.  I amtired.  I need to go home.  With that he walked off the stage.  Akash was shocked and so was anjali.  How could he just leave like that.   

Arnav went over to his mother and asked if they could gohome.  He said his head started to hurt abit again.  The stiches were starting topull.  MM agreed and arnav touchedgarimas feet. 

Garima:  I always called youmy son, and now.. Today you have become my son. She cupped his facelovingly.  They both smiled and huggedeach other. 

Everyone bid adeiu to each other. Khushi touched MM and Prakash feet. She looked towards anjali and akash, but didnt see arnav anywhere nearthem.  Arnav was at the side talking topayal.

Payal:  so arnav jijaji....Hmmm.. Arnav and payal started to small talk. 

Khushi was happy seeing himconnect with her sister.  Khushi thenjust looked at her ring.  The ring herarnav placed on her finger.  The ringthat now joined them together. 

They all left.  Akash drovethe car.  Arnav was confused as to howthis all happened.  He looked at hisring.  He kept on twiting it in hisfinger.  MM looked at her son.  As they reached home, arnav went upstairs tohis room.  Akash and Anjalifollowed. 

They wanted to bother their brother, but also ask him why he wasupset.   Was he not happy.  They tried to ask, but he just kept onrefusing to answer. 

MM walking into the room. Arnav sat down on the bed beside her. 

Arnav:  mom..how did thisall happen?

MM and akash started to explain what had happened at the hospital.

Flashback...

At the hospital when arnav and khushi were admitted.  Arnav had the blow to the head.  And Rohit treated him.  He had later gone to see khushi. Whilespeaking to them about rohits condition.

Rohit:  but now he isok.  Resting thankfully.  Someone saved his life with theirduppata. 

Rohit got a page on the voice system.  Dr Rohit, please report to the emergencyward.    Rohit politely excused himselfand left.   He later went to meet Akashand devised a plan. 

After a little while, Rohit called garima and sashi over to thecanteen, asking them not to tell khushi.

Rohit:  Aunty, uncle pleasesit down.  Coffee or tea. 

Garima: no no beta.  Iseverything ok.  Why did you ask us tocome here and not tell khushi.  Iseverything ok.

Rohit:  Aunty anduncle.  Please let me finish sayingwhatever i have to say first.  Phirplease kuch kaheyehga.  He took a momentto gather his thoughts then started to sensetively speak to them again.

Rothi:  Uncle and Aunty, itwould have been my honor to become your son-inlaw.  I loved your family from the first time i metthem.  But, i dont think that I will beable to marry her.  He held onto theirhands that were placed on the table.  Ithink... That.. We are rushing too much for all of this.  Also.. I think that khushi may not be ashappy as she shows herself to be with this alliance.  In my profession, i see a lot of peoplecoming after facing a lot of deppresion from forced relationships.  Please do not let that happen to khushi.  He took one hand and took out khushisduppata.  He placed it on the table. 

He looked at them and they looked at the dupata and looked a timequestioningly.  They didnt understandwhat he was trying to say. 

Garima:  i dont understandwhat you are saying?  Did khushi say ordo something.  Please... Tell us whathappened.  We will talk to her.

Rohit:  i am sorry aunty,please uncle.  I heard you were therewhen this all happened at the temple right. Did you notice anything.  Fromany... Or.. From both of them... He nodded his head down to hint to him what hewas trying to say. 

Sashi took a moment to think. He did notice arnavs concern, and they way arnav went to savekhushi.  Khushis concern when she brougtarnav back.  Khushis face in the hospitalbed.  Everything.  He looked at rohit and nodded his head. 

Shashi:  Thank yourohit.  Thank you beta.  You may not become our son-in-law.  But you will always be our son.  And We are proud to have a son like you. 

Garima:  what are yousaying?  No.. This cant happen.  What are you guys talking about.  Sashi held onto garimas hand and approvinglyblinked his eyes.  Garima was about tocry.  Rohit left knowing this was thetime to leave. 

Garima started to cry. 

Garima:  do you know whathappens to a girl who alliance breaks. Do you know what people say about her...I fear for khushi... And we just announced that she is getting engaged in twodays at the temple.   What will we telleveryone.   My daugthers life isruined. 

Right then MM and Prakash came to their table. Garima looked atthem.  She had tears in her eyes.  MM tried to console her friend. 

MM:  Garima we know whathappened.    She sat at the table infrontof them.  Prakash sat down right besideMM.  MM held onto Garimas hand.

MM: Garima, you always considered Arnav your son.  Right. Garima nodded her hand. 

MM:  then please, pleaseMAKE him your son. He was always yours. Just make it official.  Theengagement is in two days right.  And youdidnt tell anyone the name either.  Justthat he is a dr.  For your daugtherssake, yes for KHUSHIS sake he got into med. 

Garima and Sashi were both surprised to what they werehearing.  They never knew anything.  MM didnt want to bring in khushis name, sojust mentioned that Arnav had a liking for her. They knew how protective they were about their daugthers and theirdaughters being extremely cultured.  Ifshe took khushis name, then they might even change her university. No one knewhow they would react. 

Garima:  magar MM.  How is this possible.

MM:  Simple,,,, just do thesame thing you were doing being.  ButArnav will be there to hold khushis hand. Give arnav khushis hand in marriage. Please... Please.  For theirsake.  Garima cried following a bigsigh.  Prakash looked at sashi.

Prakash:  please forgeteverything sashi.  Please.  Prakash folded his hands, and looked atsashi.

Prakash:  please accept thisalliance.  Garima and Sashi agreed.  

Akash and Anajli jumped into the scene. 

Akash:  yessssss... But onecondition please please please.  We donttell them that they are getting engaged. Please.  Bhai will agree and iknow khushi wont say anything either. Please.

Garima:  but how can we dothis beta,  we must ask khushi for herapproval first.  We cant just fix heralliance. 

MM:  Garima, trust me.  Khushi will have no objection.  Please trust us.  MM picked up khushis duppata that rohit hadput on the table.  She put it in garimashand. 

MM:  Khushis duppata shouldtell you enough garima.  Trust me.  Garima just nodded.  Not understanding fully, but starting to getthe hint.

Flashback end

Arnav:  So, if that incidentdidnt happen, she would have agreed to be engaged to someone else>  he looked at his mom with pain in hiseyes.  She hugged him.

MM:  Couples are made inheaven arnav.  And you and khushi are oneof the best that i know. 

They all left leaving arnav to think about that alone. 

Khushi had asked her mom the exact same question, how did thishappen.  And garima explained to herdaughter what rohit said and did.  Shestarted to cry.  Garima sensed relief inher daughters cry.  Khushi lay her headon in lap.

Khushi:  but mom... Whatabout....shyam..

Garima:  what aboutshyam>

Khushi:  amma you know whathappened.  I was here.  Shyam is arnavs uncle.   His only uncle.  If arnav ever finds out what he did.  Then... And amma.... Arnav is the type ofperson who says that you never marry a person, you marry their family.  He wants his bride to be there for his familytoo.... How will i. 

Garima:  talk to arnav.  With time... All will heal.

Khushi and arnav both went to bed. The next morning they both had to catch a flight back to Toronto.  Next semester was starting, and they neededto prep ahead of time for it. 

Precap.. I know i have been giving a lot of down hill moments, butthis is where it all goes up hill.  It isnow khushis turn to woo her.... To be.. :D

And please do comment or atleast hit the like.  It is a great motivator.  :)

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Rohit did the right thing. Really respect him for that. Now this shyam angle seems troubling still.

freezie thumbnail

Chapter58

Arnav:  So, if that incidentdidnt happen, she would have agreed to be engaged to someone else>  he looked at his mom with pain in hiseyes.  She hugged him.

MM:  Couples are made inheaven arnav.  And you and khushi are oneof the best that i know. 

They all left leaving arnav to think about that alone. 

Khushi had asked her mom the exact same question, how did thishappen.  And garima explained to herdaughter what rohit said and did.  Shestarted to cry.  Garima sensed relief inher daughters cry.  Khushi lay her headon in lap.

Khushi:  but mom... Whatabout....shyam..

Garima:  what aboutshyam>

Khushi:  amma you know whathappened.  I was here.  Shyam is arnavs uncle.   His only uncle.  If arnav ever finds out what he did.  Then... And amma.... Arnav is the type ofperson who says that you never marry a person, you marry their family.  He wants his bride to be there for his familytoo.... How will i. 

Garima:  talk to arnav.  With time... All will heal.

Khushi and arnav both went to bed. The next morning they both had to catch a flight back to Toronto.  Next semester was starting, and they neededto prep ahead of time for it. 

Garima had spoken to MM. They had both decided that they would ask the kids to postpone theirflights.  They wanted the children to atleast be home for New Years eve.   Theyhad decided to plan a get together with both of the families to celebrate theyear to come together.  As usual, no onetold arnav and khushi.  MM knew arnav wasupset with khushi, and this surprise might help lessen his anger.

It was Dec 31st, and Garima had put the entire house on theirfeet. 

Garima:  girls get up.  There is tooo much to do today.  There is a last minute party planned at thetemple, and i have to take care of everything. How am i going to do this.  Payal,hurry up.  Khushi get up... I need you inthe kitchen. 

Khushi got out of bed and came and hugged her mom.  For the past few days, when she had thoughtthat she was going to get married to someone else but arnav, she was heartbroken, and was unable to live her loving bubbly family life. 

Garima:  you hugged me aftersuch a long time.  I missed this.  She kissed khushi on her forehead.  Khushi smiled with love and tied her hairup. 

Khushi:  so what do i haveto do. 

Garima started to tell khushi the menu.

Garima:  samosas, pakora,bhujia, and of course... Veggie sandwhiches. You must make those too.  Garimalaughed as she said that.  MM had toldher how much arnav had loved the veggie sandwhiches that khushi made. 

Khushi started to cook and payal dragged her self out of bed aswell.  Garima took payal to the otherroom and told her to quietly get khushis stuff ready first.  They were going to the raizadas, but it was asurprise for khushi.  Payal started togiggle and laugh. 

MM:  akash go and check ifarnav is up please.  Make sure he puts onthe medication on his stiches.  He triesto avoid doing that.  God knows how hewill become a doctor.  And Anjali, youmust help me.  MM had only told prakashabout the evening plans.  She knew thatakahs and anjali would have spilled the beans to arnav. 

As the day progressed, khushi kept on debating whether to call ornot to call arnav.  He was her fiance,but she knew he was upset.  She kept onremembering the past week and how she was acting very indifferent withhim.  Her eyes started to become moist asshe rememberd how arnav pleaded to her the night they brought over theproposal.  Khushi went upstairs to herroom to find a beautiful beige and pink churidaar suit out.  Her bangles were taken out, her makeup set upon the dressing table.  She wentdownstairs to ask garima what was going on.

Garima:  khushi you are nowengaged.  You have to start to dress upnow.  Just go and get ready.  No arguing and no changing what has beentaken out.  Final.  Just goooo. Khushi made an annoyed face and went back upstairs.  Garima and payal just giggled. 

Arnav refused to put his medication on his stitches.  Akash tried and so did anjali.  MM also tried, but stopped thinking that shewill ask khushi to do it.  Arnav gotready in his favourite maroon dress shirt and jeans.  MM said he always looked very handsome inthem.  Arnav was a bit doubtful when MMstarted complementing him and asking him to dress up. 

MM:  Arnav, us.. Just familywill wake up until midnight and wish each other.  That is why i asked you to stay back.  I wanted to spend sometime with mychildren.  Enjoy each event and eachholiday.  She cupped his face, he smiledand nodded. 

Garima was driving.  Veryrarely did she drive, but this time she didnt want to tell anyone thedirections.  Khushi kept on looking outthe window.  She played with theengagement ring on her finger.  Turningit round and around on her finger.  Sherested her head against the window, when all of a sudden she noticed that hermom take just passed the temple and driven ahead. 

Khushi:  amma.. Where areyou going.  The temple was at the lastturn.

Garima:  i know...hahaha...Hum apni family kay sath new years mananay ga rahay hain.  She tried to keep her laugther in.  Khushis eyes widened as she understood whather mom had said.

Khushi:  magar... Amma.. Shestopped.  Shashi was right there. Itdidnt seem right to talk about them infront of her father.  They were going to arnavs house.  She was going to arnavs house.  Hay devi maiyya.... Hay devi maiyya.  She gulped. She started to become nervous. 

The door bell rang, MM moved her hand away from arnav and told himto go and see who it is.  Arnav obligedand went to the door.

Once he opened the door. He was left in amazement. It waskhushi... His kushi.  Now officially hiskhushi.  He just stared at her.  She looked breath taking.  She looked up at him. And their eyesmet.  For a moment time stood still. 

Payal:  ahem.. Ahem.. Aurbhi loog hain... She said with a sarcastic smile.  Arnav and khushi immedialty looked down.  Arnav scrathed the back of his head.

Arnav:  ouch... He said witha bit of a groan.  He had touched hisstitches. 

Khushi held her breath and looked up.  She was in pain.  He had his eyes closed and was trying to tapor just touch his head.  The pain was withhim, but you could see it in her eyes. She heard Garima and Sashi coming up to the door.  She looked down and moved back.  Arnav looked up and was shocked not to seekhushi anymore.  He saw Garima andSashi.  He went forward and touched theirfeet.  He asked garima if he could helpbring sashis wheelchair in.  Shepotlitely refused and said it was not a bother.

Arnav:  beta banaya hai, thobeta ki zimidari bhi tho nibhani hai. She cupped his face and allowed him to take over.  Khushi saw this..  Waht was she thinking.  Arnav was the son for her parents.  He always was and always will be.  But will he still want to be the son when hefinds out? 

They all walked in and khushi followed with payal at theback.  Holding her hands together andlooking down.  MM and Prakah came.  She moved forward t touch their feet. 

MM:  welcome homekhushi.  Now we can officially call yourour own daughter.  The adults all greetedeach other and moved to sitting down in the living room.  Akash and Anjali heard everyone and camerunning down.  Khushi was there.  They all enjoyed her company.  And this was the perfect time to bother theirbrother, and maybe help their brother feel a little better.  Anjali came and hugged khushi tightly.  Khushi smiled as well.  She looked at her with love and care.  They always shared a special bond.  Anjalis moved back and akash jumped in.  He was about to hug khushi.  Her eyes widened.  She was expecting nothing less than akash.  Arnav knew his brother too well.  Arnav angrily cleared his throat.    Luckily the parents were looking away.  Akash went and stood beside khushi and puthis back to the adults.  He looked atarnav and pointed towoards khushi. Either you hug her, or i will.  He said with a smirk and raised eyebrow.  Arnav took a deep breath.  He wanted to run after akash but just lookedat him angrily.  Akash shrugged hisshoulders and hugged khushi.  Khushi kepther hands down.  Akash whispered in herears,

Akash:  hug kar lo.  Bhai will get jealous and might actually talkto you right now.  Gussa dilaoooo...

Khushistarted to giggle. Why was khushi laughing. Aranv was looking at them with a straight face.  He got up. Slowly walked towards them.

Akash:  khushi if i get killed today because of you,then please tell my mom i loved her a lot. Khushi tried to keep her laughter in. 

Arnavapproached closer and closer.  Rightbefore he came up to them he turned around and left to go and sit with theadults. Akash was amazed.   He movedback.  Khushi fixed her duppata andlooked at her friend with a smile.

Akash:  wow... Bhai has really learned how to controlhimself.  I think the blow to the headreally played a number on him.  Idea hai.  Anjali you come and sit on this side.  Payal you come beside anjali.  I will sit right clos to khushi on this side. 

Akashtried to scoot more in.  Khushi looked athim with a raised eyebrow.

Akash:  acha... I see ... Now that you are engaged tohim, you are going to become like him. Hmmm... Khushi gave a small smile. Leaned into his ear and whispered. 

Khushi:  he wont like it akash.  Hmmm

She satup straight again.  Arnav saw khushiwhisper something into akash ear.  Shewas talking and being normal with everyone else.  But me, she should know i am upset withher.  She should be here or at leasttrying to pacify me.  He looked to theground.  The adults were all talking toeach other, when MM asked Anjali to go and get the table set.

Garima:  i forgot all of the food in the car.  Khushi can you go and get it.  Khushi got up.

MM:  Dont worry, akash and arnav will go.  Khushi you come and help me and anjali in thekitchen. 

Khushi,payal and anjali followed MM into the kitchen. Akash and Arnav went outside.

As Akashcame out, Arnav stopped him in his path. Looked at his brother with an angry look, raised eyebrow.  Folded his arms infront of him.

Arnav:  akash.. I know what you are trying todo.  Stop it.

Akash:  what are you talking about bhai.  He tried to walk forward

Arnav:  oh really.  Khushi...

Akash:  oh that... Yeah.  Hey listen, you know that me khushi havealways been good friends.  Okay.  And we will remain good friends. 

Arnavheld onto akashs shoulder with one hand

Arnav:  dosti theek hai.  Magar... Dooooor dooooor say.  Okay. Akash started to laugh.  Hestopped.  Arnav was serious.

Akash:what. No.  I refuse to change how i amwith khushi just because of you.  You arebeing indifferent to her.  Your choice.  But you cant stop someone else from beingnormal with her.  Arnav moved his handaway.  Did everyone notice how he waswith khushi now. 

Akash:  yes bhai, you think we dont know.  You are upset with her.  Talk to her. I mean, you guys just got engaged, enjoy it.  Dont let go of thistime.  Come on. 

Arnav:  akash, you wont understand.  He turned around and went to the car.  Got out the boxes and started to bring themin.  MM was at the stove, when arnavbrought in the boxes. 

MM:  Anjali get the boxes from arnav please.

Anajliimmediatly put her and payals hands into the sink.

Anjali:  sorry mom, me and payal have dirty hands.  Weare washing the dishes.  MM smiled.

MM:  khushi... She looked at her and MM hinted toher to go and get the boxes from arnav. Arnav looked at his mom in amazement. MM looked at him, smiled.  Thenturned around.  She told payal and anjalialso to look the other way.  They alltried to hold their smiles and giggles in. Khushifixed her dupatta, looked down and went to arnav.   She raised her eyes for a second only tofind arnav looking the other way.  With astraight face, and a slightly raised eyebrow. She looked down again.  He wasupset, and was not going to forget that easily. 

Shelooked to her side to see if anyone was looking,  she gently slid her hands ontop of arnavsthen took the box.  Arnav wasshocked.  He looked at khushi. With hiseyes widened.  Did she just try to... Hewas about to say what the... But looked back at him mom and everyone.  He looked at khushi.  She was trying rolling her tongue in hermouth but still looking down.  She had asmile playing on her lips but was trying to conceal it.  Arnav was still in no mood to talk toher.   Not until she explained herself tohim.  But he was not going to ask.  If she knew him, she should know that he wasupset and why.

arnav pulled the boxes back and placed them onthe counter.  He left the kitchen.  Khushi was hurt. But managed to keep a smileon her face.  She opened the box andproceeded with her work.  Anjali hadasked MM to go and sit down.  They wouldmanage the rest.   MM agreed and left theroom.    Akash came into the room with asmile.  He had to tell khushi that arnavwas jealous of him hugging her or touching her. He whispered into her ears,

Akash:  bhai was threatening me outside not to touchyou.  She giggled.  He chuckled. Man... Desi girl.. This flirty dewar is always at your disposal.  Khushi started to giggle.  Right then arnav walked in.  He saw them talking and enjoying a few laughswith each other.  He huffed, raised hiseyebrow and walked passed them.  Khushiwas now in the middle of them.  Oncearnav had finished placing the last box on the counter, akash turned around andpurposely pushed khushi.  Khushi feel andwas caught by arnav in his arms.  Sheheld onto his arms and he held onto her back. Their eyes met.  For a moment,time stood still.  Nothing else matteredaround them.  He looked down at her, herbig beautiful eyes, with delicate kajal outline, her soft pink lips.  The shine on the nose ring on her nose.  The strand of hair that would always fall onher face.  He slowly raised one hand anddelicately placed the strand behind her ear. She blushed and lowered her gaze. 

Anjali,payal and akash were enjoying this to the ends. They heard MM walk back into the kitchen.  Arnav and khushi were lost into each otherseyes, there was no way they would notice. 

Anjali:  MOMM... She said a little loudly... Dontworry.  We will manage.  You please stay there. 

Withthat Arnav and Khushi came back to realizing their surrounding.  He helped her get up.  They both looked the other way.  She looked down, and was turning red.  He was no less.  He put his hand up to scratch his headagain..

Arnav:  Aaah... Again he had touched hisstitches. 

Khushiturned around.  Akash and Anajli andlooked and asked him if he was ok. 

Arnav:  its ok akash. It is just the stitches.

Akash:  you still didnt put on the medicine.  Did you.

Arnav:  no.. Its ok. It will heal by its self.

Khushiwas now worried.  He was not taking careof himself.  And he got hurt trying tosave and help her.  He saved her.  He protected her.  He was in pain becuase of her.  And... His heart was also broken up becuaseof her.  

Everyonewent and sat outside, the girls served everyone the food and snacks.   Arnav was playing with the food on his platewith this fork.  He was not very hungrythese days.  MM saw this and queitlyasked anjali to place the sandwich on his plate.  Anjali obliged and moved away.  Arnav looked up at anjali and she justsmiled.  He smiled back thinking thatmaybe anjali made it. 

Arnavtook a bite out of the sandwich, and sighed. He knew khushi had made this. Slowly chewed his food, savouring every bite. 

Hefinished his food and politely asked to be excused.  His head had started to hurt because of thestitches.  Khushi saw this and wanted togo after him.  But stopped. She looked atakash.  Akash was enjoying his meal andtalking to anjali and payal.  Khushitried to get his attention, but to no avail. She took out her phone and messaged akash.

Khushi:  Need your help.

Akashread the message.  He looked at her andraised his eyesbrows.  She hinted to himthat she and they should all go upstairs. Akash whispered something to anjali.

Anjali:  Aunty, is it ok if we take khushi to look atsome of the pictures from the engagement. The ladies smiled and nodded their heads.  As they all got up, khushi went and slowlystarted to walk beside akash and whispered to him.

Khushi:  can you come with me to the kitchenplease.  I know his head is hurting, heneeds his chai.  Akash took khushi thereand asked Anjali and payal to go up. They would join them later. Khushi and akash went to the kitchen. MM walked in, she smiled. She walked up to khushi, stood beside her, andheld her arm from the back.

MM:  Hmmm... So chai banae ga rahi hai... Achahai... Shayad sar ka dard theek hogae.

Khushismiled and looked down.  She and MMalways shared a special bond.  MM turnedher towards her and placed a kiss on khushis forehead.

MM:  I am very happy that my Aranv has you.  Khushi just looked down and smiled. 

MM:  Akash,, get me Arnavs medicine.  Akash get his mom the tube.  MM took it and pulled up one of khushishands.

MM:  Aj say yeh tumhari zimidari.  Khushi nodded and closed her fingers aroundthe tube.  MM left.

Khushitook out everyones chai. She was about to do only one cup for her and arnav,but everyone else would have been around them. That would not be appropriate. She took the tray upstairs and akash followed. 

Arnavwas sitting in his room on his sofa. Lights were off.  He rested hishead against the sofa making sure not to aggitate the stitches.  Akash opened the door and lights.  Arnav saw akash.

Anarv:  not now akash.  My head is killing. Please.

Akash:  Okay.. I will welcome my own self in.  Thank you very much.  Btw, i got a cure for your head ache.  Arnav looked up at him in annoyance.  Akash walked in and khushi followed.  Arnav looked at khushi then looked away.  He took a deep deep breath.  And closed his eyes.

Arnav:  akash i dont want anything.  I am ok. Just need some sleep.  Akash andkhushi still walked in.  They knew he wasstubborn.  Akash was about to call anjaliand payal for their tea, when khushi hinted for him to stop for a mintue.  He were just using gestures to talk.  Khushi gestured to him that she first wantedto put on the medicine on arnavs head, then. Akahs smiled and gave her a thumbs up. He quietly left the room, making sure to make no noise.  Arnav still kept his eyes closed.  Taking slow and deep breaths.  Khushi took the tube and went behind the sofaseat.  She saw his wound... Shegulped.  He must have been in so muchpain. Just for.  Her heart beat startedto rise.  She slowly took the cream andput it on her finger.  Her hands wereshaking.   She didnt want to hurthim.  He was already in so muchpain.  She couldnt get a hold on herhand.  It kept on shaking.  She knew she needed to do this.  She took a deep deep breath, closed her eyesfor a second.  She had remembered how arnavhad helped her when she had burnt her back with the candle wax.  She couldnt feel any pain because it was histouch that she was focused.  She openedher eyes.  With the other hand, she heldonto arnavs shoulder, near the nape of his neck.  Her thumb was not behind his neck, while herdelicate fingers wrapped around his shoulder.

Heimmediatly opened his eyes and tried to move forward.  She held onto his shoulder.  He looked up. All he could see was her face. And her hair flowing down the side. Their eyes locked with each other. 

Khushieyes:  Please... Dont move... Please...

Arnavwas just lost in her eyes.  Slowly andvery gently, khushi started to rub her thumb that was behind his neck in smallcircles.  Arnav slowly closed his eyes.And moved his head forward.  Khushiconintued to make small gentle circle with her thumb until she knew he wascompletely focusing on her touch.  Shethen slowly started to apply the cream on his stiches.  With every though, her arms started toshake.  She felt shivers down her armevery time she felt a stitch.  Arnav waslost in her touch.  He didnt even realizethat she was applying on his medication. Khushis eyes became moist.  Withevery stitch that she applied the cream on, her heart became more and morefilled.  She closed her eyes. A tearescaped her eyes and fell to the back of arnavs neck and started to flow downto the side.  He opened his eyes, touchedhis neck and noticed a tear.  It was hertear.  She was crying.  He got up. She let go of his shoulder.  Shelooked down, she wasnt able to meet his eyes. Tears kept on flowing down the side of her eyes.  She turned around and left the room.  He raised his hand to stop her, but was toolate.  Akash noticed khushi runningout.  He went to arnavs room. 

Akash:  what happened bhai, why was khushi crying.

Arnav:  i dont know. She just left crying.  Arnav satdown, confused.

Akash:  bhai, when did you put on the medicine.  That too on all of the wound.  Impressive. 

Arnavtouched the top of his head.  She put onhis medication, and he didnt even notice. That is why she was crying.  Shecouldnt bear to see his pain.  She stillloved him.  Just as much.  But then why did she do that.  He was left more and more confused thanever. 

Akashwent and got anjali, payal and khushi to arnavs room.  The girls all sat down together on the sideof the bed, while akash and arnav sat on the sofa seats.

Arnavtook a sip of the tea.  He knew who madeit.  And it was exactly what he neededfor his headache.  Arnav and khushiremained silent while they drank their tea. Anjali noticed this and hinted to akash. Akash winked at her.

Akash:  ok idea hai.. Perfect idea.  Game. Arnav andkhushi both looked up at each other than akash. They both gave him the stare. First time he did this in toronto with them, the outcome was notgood. 

Arnavstarted to shake his head. 

Akash:  Mirchi gaaameeeee...I mean freezieee game

KhushiArnav:  NO!    They both looked at each then, thendown.  Then back at akash with a sternlook.   Both of them. Payal and anjaliwere confused. Akash just laughed. Khushi and arnav remembered how to hide khushis name he had to eat theentire bag of chillies.

Akash:  fine fine fine..... Okay.  How about a game that bhai loves toplay.  The first word that comes to yourmind.

KhushiArnav:  NO!  Again, they both looked at each other thendown, and back at akash.  They bothlooked down again.  Arnav scratched hisforehead and smiled.  He rememberedkhushi saying you...

Akash:  no its a perfect game... Come oneyouuuuuuuuu... He looked at khushi.  Shewas looking down blushing.  She lookedup,  gave him a sarcastic smile... Andshook her head, with her eyes wide opened. 

Arnav:  not you akash... Youthhhh..  Akash broke up into a laughter, and arnavchuckled.  Khushi looked down and startedto smile while biting her lip.  She triedto hide her face behind her hand.

Anjali:  what is going on here?  You.. Youth..

Arnav:  nothing anajali..  Its nothing.. Kuch nahin.  He justsmiled and looked back at his tea.  Akashwas still laughing.

Akash:  well actually... Arnav became serious againand looked at him.  Khushi held herbreath.  What he actually going to saysomething.  She looked at himworried.  And shook her head.

Arnav:  akaassshh.. No..akash stopped.

Akash:  fine... I wont say anything.   Khushi had recieved a call on herphone. 

Garima:  khushi. We needed to go home.  I forgot tobeing your fathers medication, and staying later until midnight will be toolate for him.  Khushi nodded her head andlooked at payal.  She hinted her to comedownstairs with her.  Arnav looked at hercuriously.  What happened, whocalled.  Everyone went downstairs.  Garima and sashi were already at thedoor.  Everyone smiled at each other asthey say all five of them come down the stairs. 

Khushiwent and touched MM and Prakashs feet.  Arnav went and touched garima and sashis feet.

Garima:  sorry MM. I know we planned to stay until midnight, but the problem is taht weforgot sashis medication, and Rohit told us not to miss a single dose. 

Arnavheard rohits name.  He was held a littleback.  Was he still a part of theirlives?  What was his relation now.  He took two steps back and stood withakash. 

Everyonehad returned home and were getting ready to go to bed.  It was now close to midnight. 

Khushiknew arnav would not message.  And arnavknew khushi wouldnt message either. Khushi stood in her balcony and looked up at the night sky, while arnavstood near the pool side and looked up at the stars in the sky.  The clock struck 12.

Arnav:  Happy new year khushi...

Khushi:  Happy new year Arnav....

Precap:  arnav and khushi return to theuniversity.  Many sweet encounters tocome.  And some revelations to occur aswell. 

Pleaseplease please do hit the like button and give feedback.  I will try to finish off the story as soon aspossible.  Maybe a couple of morechapters left.  Depends on feedbackthough.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Everyone happily turned Arnav over to Khushi to handle.

freezie thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Everyone happily turned Arnav over to Khushi to handle.

dil jis nay dukhaya hai,  manae bhi voh… ;)

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Soo glad u started again 

And changed the ending 

Thnx for pm

Continue soon

freezie thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

Soo glad u started again 

And changed the ending 

Thnx for pm

Continue soon

Thank you sooo much.  so very sweet of you.  yes, some people pm me and asked me to change it.  I was actually receiving many emails about the ending and if I was to continue it.  Love this forum.. 

freezie thumbnail

Chapter59

Everyone had returned home and were getting ready to go to bed.  It was now close to midnight. 

Khushi knew arnav would not message.  And Arnav knew khushi wouldnt message either. Khushi stood in her balcony and looked up at the night sky, while Arnav stood near the pool side and looked up at the stars in the sky.  The clock struck 12.

Arnav:  Happy new year khushi...

Khushi:  Happy new year Arnav....

The next morning arnav had to catch a flight back to Toronto.  Sashi and garima called to say bye.  The passed the phone to khushi, insisting that she also talks to him.

Khushi blushed, and politely said no.  She went back upstairs to her room.  Khushi started to pack her bags,  her flight was later that evening. 

Garima:  khushi can i talk to you for a minutes.

Khushi:  gee amma. She saw her mother was concerned about something.  She sat down on the bed and Garima came andsat down beside her.

Garima:  khushi, we know that we surprised you with getting you engaged to arnav.  I hope youdidnt mind.  She needed to hear it from Khushi once for her self.

Khushi:  no amma. I am very happy.  Trust me amma.  She held onto her moms hands and reassured her of her happiness.

Garima:  voh .. Khushi....

Khushi held her moms hands more tighter.

Khushi:  amma just say what you want to. 

Garima:  khushi. You are engaged.  Yes.  But what i am more scared about is that you two will be alone, far away.  Please khushi... Dont ever let your emotions get to you, or let arnavs emotions get to him.  Both of you have gone there to study.  Arnavs family did come and give you a proposal just in time to help save out family reputation.  Otherwise, you would have had the label of a broken alliance.   Khushi, please make sure that you never do anything that will make our heads fall of shame. 

Khushi hugged her mother.

Khushi: amma have faith in your upbringing.  They continued to talk and garima started to help khushi with her packing as well. 

Arnav had arrived at the univeristy.  Tom had picked him up from the airport.  Tom and minta were unaware of the fact that arnav and khushi had gotten engaged.  Everything happened so quickely, that they had no time to tell anyone. 

Arnav came into his room and slowly sat down. Tom noticed the stitches on his head.

Tom:  how did this happen? Are you ok? 

Arnav:  its nothing mad.  Just need to rest for a bit,  headache is picking up a bit again.  He had to put the medicine on to help the wounds heal, but wasnt able to.  He went to his room and lay down to rest for a bit. 

Khushi later arrived in her dorm room.  Through out the entire journey all she could think about was how upset arnav was with her.  How would she be able to console him.  How she was to undo what she had done, and had said to him.  Minta had noticed khushi coming in.  She also noticed the ring on her finger.  Khushi didnt seem very happy.  Minta presumed that she had gotten engaged to rohit and came back with her broken heart.  Minta went over to khushi and gave her a hug.

Minta:  its ok. Time heals all wounds.

Khushi thought that minta was talking about arnav and his wounds, or how upset he was.  Maybe he had told  tom and minta about it after he came this morning.  She hugged minta back. 

Khushi queitly went to her room and started to put her stuff away.  She recieved a text message from anjali. 

Anjali:  hey khushi, i had put bhais medicine in hislaptop bag.  He refused to take it, but i put it there without telling him.  :)  hope you arrived safely.

Khushi read the message, smiled for a minute. Even giggled.  It was amazing how just by giving one single name to a relation gave khushi so many responsibilites and rights.  (THANK YOU CODERLADY FOR THE IDEA :D).  She stopped smiling.  Arnav would not be able to put it on himself.  She had to do it.  But would he let her.  And how. Tom was there too. 

Minta:  hey khushi. Dinner is made, i am just going out for a bit with tom.  You will be ok right.  You want me to stay back. 

Khushi:  no no, its ok.  You guys go. How long will you be out? 

Minta:  oh, just for the movies of something.  Should be back after a couple of hours. 

As minta left, khushi got ready.  She saw minta and tom leave from her window, and ran over to arnavs room.  She knocked on the door. Arnav got out of his bed.  The thought that tom might have forgetten something.  He opened the door and without looking turned around and started to walk back to his room.  He held his head with one hand.  Khushi could sense his pain.  Just by looking at him.  She  came in and closed the door behind her.  Arnav stopped.  His heart started to beat harder and harder.  She was near.  Khushi cleared her throat.  Arnav turned around.  Khushis heart started to race.  Faster and faster. 

Arnav looked at khushi.  It was just those two alone.  The door closed.  No one else to say or do anything.  Arnav just stood there.  Khushi didnt have the courage to look up athim. 

Arnav:  what are you doing here?  He asked with a straight face. 

Khushi slowly looked up.  Their eyes met.  Her were filled with love, regret and his with sadness and questions.  Arnav turned around,

Arnav:  i think you should go.  Khushi looked down again.  She sighed. He was mad and upset. 

Khushi had something to do first.  She walked passed arnav and into his room.  Arnav was shocked.  She started going through his room looking for something.  Arnav walked into his room.

Arnav:  khushi. What are you doing. 

She kept on looking around.  She opened up his closet and found his laptop bag.  She opened it and took out his cream.  She walked towards him and while keeping her gaze down tried to give him the cream.  He looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Arnav:  no. Just leave.

Khushi took a deep breath.  If he was stubborn, than so was she.    She looked up at him.  With a straight face.

Khushi:  apki dawa. 

Arnav folded his arms infront of him.

Arnav:  No. ... Listen... I think it is bettt....... And khushi placed her finger on his lips.  Kept looking at him.  He looked at her with widened eyes.  She queitly started to talk.

Khushi:  shhhh... Chup... Bilkul chup.  Agar ap Laad Governor hain, then I am to be Mrs. Laad Governor. 

Arnav's face softened and he became a little surprised. He cant believe she just said that. A small smile crept up onto his lips. She faced the bed, hinting to arnav to go and sit on it.  Arnav acted all innocent.

Arnav:  whhaat? 

Khushi grabbed his hands and took him to his bed and had him sit down.  She went to the other side.  She hessitently and slowly crawled on her knees towards arnav from the back.  She took the cream out onto her finger.  She looked at his head.  The stitches did seem better, but there was still a couple of more times she had to applyit.  She gulped and slowly started to putthe cream on his wound.

Arnav: aah...

Khsuhi:  sorrryyy... She said nervously.   He tried to get up,   she grabbed his shoulder and put himin.  She slowly bent towards his ears and gently whispered. 

Khushi:  aankhain baandhh... He felt her breathes on his neck.  He had shivers run down his spine.  He closed his eyes.  She started to rub her thumb on the back of his neck just like last time and managed to apply the medicine.  When she was done, she was about to move her hand when arnav held onto it.  He didn't want her to stop.   She put the creamdown and brought her other arm up as well. Rubbing both of his shoulders.  He just needed a nice massage.  Keeping you head in a certain position or restricting it because of the stitches does play a bog toll on the neck.  She slowly helped his tensed muscles relax. 

They heard the door open.  IT was tom... Their eyes widened.  Khushi got off the bed.  Arnav got up and got out of his room.  He closed the door behind him.  Khushi was now hiding in his room.

Tom:  he man, sorry, i forgot my wallet.  Hey.. You put on the medication.  Thank God. He looked around and got his wallet.

Tom:  Hey Arnav.. Umm. You want to join us.  I know that you might have been feeling a bitdown every since khushi got engaged to that other guy, what was his name...  We are here for you. 

Arnav just realized that they didnt know anything. He just nodded politely.

Arnav:  thanks... His name.. Ahem.. Was rohit.  The person that we had met was rohit.  You should carry on. 

Khushi was in the room hearing all this.  Why didnt arnav tell tom that he was engaged to her.  As arnav closed the door, khushi opened his room door and came outside.  Arnav looked back at her.  She walked slowly towards the door.  Arnav sighed and looked down.  They had both just heard rohits name.  Sour memories returned.  Khushi stood infront of arnav facing the door.  Her shoulder faced him.  He looked at her.  She just faced forward and kept her gazedown.  She tilted her head towards him.  A tear escaped the side of hereyes.. And she softly whispered..... Sorry.. She wiped her tear and left his dorm. 

Arnavs heart started to crumble.  She was genuinly sorry. Her tear said it all. But why did she do it.  He wasstill very confused.  He couldnt get over anything, not until he knew. 

Khushi returned to her dorm and lay in her bed. She needed to talk to someone. She wasnt ready to talk to arnav yet about shyam.  But she really needed a friends advice.  She couldnt talk to minta.  Arnav would get upset that khushi told her before him.  She got up, opened up her laptop and started to email Aish.

Hi Aish,

Its been a long time.  Sorry.  I was just really busy with the holidays and going home.  I needed to tell you something.  I got engaged.  Yes I got engaged, and that too to my significant other.  His name is Arnav.  He is honestly, my better half.  The engagement came as a surprise.  I was suppose to be getting engaged to someone else, but all of a sudden, dulha change at the end.  Movie main twist.  Haha. But i couldnt be happier. He.. On the other hand is not as happy.  I thought he loved me.  I now he still does.  But he is really upset with me.  He didnt even tell his friends that we are engaged.  He hid our relationship.  The one that finally got a name. 

Sorry for just ranting it out on you.  I think i just really needed a friend.  Hope everything between you and your significant other is also solved. 

Khushi.

Arnav had taken his meds so fell asleep.  He wasnt able to check khushis email. 

Khushi woke up to a beautiful snowy morning.  since it was Janurary, toronto was covered insnow.  There is no way she could have gone out for yoga.  That was how her and arnav started their day, together.   She just stood infront of her window. Hugging herself.  Taking deep and slow breathes.   

Arnav woke up and got his cup of tea.  He looked out of his window.  One hand in his pocket, and the other holding his tea. How he wished for the snow to be gone, so he could go and meet khushi.  If he had told everyone about their relationship, that would have been easier.  But not until khushi spoke, he wouldnt say or do anything.  He just sipped his tea, and peacefully looked out of the window. 

Gabriella had called in arnav, khushi and minta to the lab that same morning.  She wanted to let everyone know the good news.

Gabiralla:  so, as you all know, arnav managed to pull off the impossible before leaving for the holidays.  Our thesis has been approved.  We will soon be published in the next edition.  Arnavs smiled from ear to ear.  His hard work paid off.  But he remembered how it was khushi who guided him, helped him stay focused.  It was true, behind every successful man there is a woman.  Everyone started to clap.  Gabrialla took out her hand to shake arnavs.  Arnav took out his hand and shook it.  Gabriella was amazed.

Gabriella:  I think another round of applause is necessary. 

Arnavlooked confused. 

Gabriella:  Is this an engagement ring that I see. 

Arnav was left speechless.  He didnt know what to say.  Everyone was there. He just smiled and looked down.  Scratched his head and nodded. 

Arnav:  yes.. Umm.. This time when I went over to my parents for the holidays, they had found someone for me, and we were engaged. 

He tried to keep it as vague as possible, without giving much detail.  Minta has her mouth opened.  Arnav got engaged and didnt tell anyone.  What was going on?  Khushi was looking down.  Her eyes wide opened.  She was holding her breath.  Covering her engagement ring with the other hand.  Just hoping that no one else saw hers as well. 

Gabriella:  what is her name... Hmm.. I am sure we would all love to know.  

Arnav:  name.. Umm.. Lets leave that a surprise.  He started to chuckle. 

Gabriella:  a surprise.. Okay... No problem.

Arnav and khushi got took a sigh of relief. Minta eyes were still wide opened. He was in shock.

Gabriella:  Okay, so i have already submitted an application for the next research project. I will get back to all of you once i have its approval.  Everyone nodded and were about to leave.  Arnav looked at khushi.  Khushi looked at arnav.  They would not be able to meet each other at the lab anymore either.  He then looked at Gabriella. 

Arnav:  Gabriella, mind if i speak to you for a minute... Gabriella nodded and her and arnav went to her office to have a chat.

Arnav: Actually.  Umm.  My Fiancee's name is ... He was actually blushing.  He looked down with a smile and scratched the back of the bottom of his head.  ... Her name is khushi.  The one in our lab.

Gabriella was shocked.  Amazed. She was mindblown.  Her eyes opened and jaw dropped.  Arnav  had a wide closed mouth smile.

Arnav:  we actually got engaged a couple of days back, back home.  Our parents knew each other and arranged the entire thing.  We just didnt want to tell anyone to make it less awkward for us.  That is all. 

Gabrialla:  I am so happy for the both of you.  She is a wonderful girl.  Dont worry i understand.  It can become a bit awkward when news like this makes its way around. 

Arnav:  Thanks... I need to go to my next class. I will see you aroaund.  With that he rushed out of her office.

In the mean time, Minta was having a hard time processing what she just head. Khushi knew the questions were coming. How was she going to answer her questions.  She looked down, trying to avoid any kind of eye contact. 

Minta:  OMG. Khushi, arnav is engaged. Did you know that.  He got engaged.  Boy he moved on fast.  No offence, (she looked at khushi in a concerned manner).  She knew khushi and arnav were close.   Maybe that is why khushi was still looking down.  She probably just found out as well.  She must be heart broken.  Minta walked up toher friend and gave her a hug.

Minta:  i know it must be hard for you khushi, to hear about arnav like this.  I am here for you if you need anything ok.  Khushi just hugged her friend back.  Trying to keep her smile in.  She was actually starting to enjoy this.  Hmmm is all she said.  Trying not to give herself away.  The girls left the lab and continued on with the rest of their classes. Minta was trying to be very sentitive towards khushi, she knew her friend would be going through a hard time. It had been the entire day, where arnav and khushi didnt see or talk to each other. 

Later that evening, khushi had managed to finish cooking and prepping her classes for tomorrow.  She noticed the time.  It was arnavs medication time. She kept on looking at the clock.  She started to rubher hands and bit her lip.  How was she to go and put on his cream for him.  Tom would probably be there.  Arnav wanted to hide their relationship, and she wasnt going to go against it.  She picked up her phone and messaged arnav.   What was she to say to him, why did she need to see him.  She quickly packed some food for him in a box. 

Khushis text: I am coming over in ten minutes. Needed to give you something. 

Arnav saw the text and smiled.  He was going to see her.  Finally he thought.  He was upset, but he still loved her. Just a glimpse of her would take his away the stress and fatigue of the day.  But he couldnt let her come.  Tom was there.  And he didnt want her to know that he was missing her. 

Arnav:  its ok. Just give it to Minta, and she can give it to Tom.

Khushi saw the message and made an annoyed face. OK.. Fine.. If that is how you want to play it.  Two can play at this game she thought.

Khushi:  as you wish. But she will ask me why i am sending you something.  Considering that you are engaged to someone, and so am I. 

Arnavwas stumped.  He didnt know what to reply. 

Khushi:  Okay good. So ten minutes and i will be there. 

She smiled,   sucked in her bottom lip.  She was actually enjoying this.  The assertive kind of nature on Arnav.  She felt like she was practicing her right over him.  She had butterflies in her stomach, her heart started to beat faster. She was going to go and meet arnav. Her arnav.  She grabbed the redbox of food. She had an idea. 

Khushi:  Minta I am going out for a cup of coffee. 

Minta:  You want me to come with you.  I dont think you should be alone.

Khushi:  no no its ok minta.  I will be ok. Just going to go and grap a cup of coffee.  Hey do you know if Tom knows who she is...Its ok.  Never mind.  I should just get going. I shouldnt be backfor another half hour or so.    She just looked down and went out.  Once she closed the door, she started to silently laugh, holding her hands on her mouth trying not to make a sound.  If she knew her friend well enough, she would call Tom over.  As just ask she thought, should could hear Minta from the inside of the dorm calling Tom over immediatly.  Yesssss. She quietly said. 

She went down the dorm making sure to keep her face looking a little sad.  Minta may have been the bollywood fan, but she was the queen.  She saw Tom walking towards her dorm.

Tom:  Hi khushi, hey listen, I just wanted to say that even though all that stuff happened between you and arnav, you can still consider me a friend. 

Khushi politely smiled and said thanks.  Tom noticed the red box.  He was about to asked about it when Khushi politely said see you and walked away. Tom walked towards mintas and khushis dorm.  Khushi quicekly went over to Arnavs dorm.  She knocked on the dorm.  Arnav and khushis heart started to skip a beat.  Both in anticipation.  He knew it was her, and she knew he was there alone.

He opened the door.  She looked down first.  He looked at her lovingly.  She looked up and into his brown eyes.  There was soo much depth in them.  She looked down again.

Khushi:  umm... Voh... May I come in...

Arnav cleared his throat and moved back. Khushi came in.  And Placed the red box in the kitchen.  She went over to his room.  He had hidden the medication tube.  He knew why she came.  Instead of looking in the laptop bag, she started to look in the other draws in his room.  if he knew her, then she also knew him.

Arnav walked over to the kitchen and opened the red box. The aroma of the food was mesmerizing.  He was definately hungry and the food looked too good.  He was about to take out a spoon and start in the box. Khushi yelled from the room

Khushi:  dont eat from the box.  Its too hot. 

Arnav smiled, shook his head and closed the box.  How did she know he was about to do that.  Who cares he thought and started to devour the meal.

Khushi opened his drawer and found the cream, right beside her payal.  Yes her payal.  The one that arnav took when they were kids.  She picked it up and smiled.  He still had this.  She sighed and put it back.  She messaged Akash to call Arnavs phone in two minutes and ask to talk to her.  She needed her flirty dewar helps today.  He messaged back with an ok.  Khushi placed the cream on her fingers and put the cream back into his drawer.  She casually walked out of arnavs room.  He was standing by the kitchen with the box in his hands, trying to quickely devour the food. 

She walked out and started to giggle seeing him like that.  He looked up at her.  A little shocked reaction of being caught red handed was seen all over Arnav's face.  He placed the box on the counter and swallowed the last bite he had taken.

Arnav:  voh.. Um.. I didnt want it to go to waste.  Khushi pulled both of her lips in, trying not to laugh.  Arnav gulped.  Khushi knew she had to change her attitude from the shy girl next door to something else right now.  she was a girl on a mission. 

Khushi:  of course...she started to slowly walk towards him while looking directly at him. Her hands were behind her back. Arnav just looked at her curisouly. Why was she walking like that. His eyebrow raised.

Arnav:  khushi.. What are you doing. What were you doing in my room.  He folded his arms infront of himself and tried to get a hold of his emotions.  Seeing her walk like that towards him started to give him goosebumps.  Stay mad at her... Stay mad.  He kept on reminding himself.  He put his hands down, he was actually starting to get a bit scared. His phone started to ring.  He looked at it.  It was akash. 

Arnav:  hhheeeelllllllooo.. He gulped.  

Akash:oh hey bhai..  Is khushi there.  I was calling her, but she didnt answer.

Arnav:  kkkhhhuu..kkhhuushi..

Khushi walked up to him and took his phone out of his hand.

Khushi:  Hii... She said while looking directly at aranv.  She bit her bottom lip.  Arnav was now staring at her lips.  Her luscious, tender pink lips.  She parted her lips but kept on biting the bottom one.  Arnav gulped and looked side to side.  Khushi turned around and started talking to akash.

Khushi:  hey akash...sorry.. I mean MY angraiz.  Hahah.. How are you.  She started to talk a little louder, and more happily.  She made random laughs, followed with bigger and bigger smiles.  She started to walk around the dorm.  Arnav was starting to get annoyed.  why did those two still talk to each other like that.  he was not liking this one bit.  

Khushi:  come on... Of course i miss everyone....Hmmm.. Especially my childhood friend.

Akash:  you really want to make him jealous today. Dont you. Khushi started to laugh. Louder and louder. Always trying to make it look natural.  

Khushi:  akash, you know me too well.  Okay, so when are you coming next na.  When is your next weekend off.  Come, we will enjoy together.

Akash:  really. Kaho tho abhi agaon..

Khushi:  haha. Oiii... Hehhe.  Arnav could not take it anymore,

Arnav:  khushi give me my phone.  She looked at him, stopped smiling and raised her eyebrow.  She started to walk around the dorm more.  Aranv started to follow her.

Arnav:  khushiii.... Give... Me.....my...Phone...now.  He said with a more stern voice. 

It was working she thought.  Just a bit more jealous. 

Khushi:  no.. I am speaking to akash right now ok.  He called for me.  So please, do not disturb us.  She started to walk a little faster.  She went to the other side of the sofa.  Arnav was on one side and khushi the other.  Arnav started to stare at her in anger.  Holding his hand out to get his phone.  He started to walk a little faster around the sofa, khushi did the same. Within a minute, arnav was running behind khushi.  And khushi was running ahead, sometimes around the sofa, sometimes around the tables, all while speaking to akash.  Arnav tried to grab her, instead he got her duppata.  He threw it on the ground, and continued to run after her.   She ran into his room.  Arnav grabbed her arm and pulled her in.   she turned around.  He pulled her so hard that she came crashing into his body. They both fell back onto the bed. Arnav was under khushi and she lay ontop of his chest.  Shoulder to shoulder.. Waist to waist... Legs intertwined with each other.  Their eyes locked togther.  She had one of her hands placed on his chest, on top of his heart and the other on the bed.  He was holding onto her waist with both of his hands.  Both of them breathing deeply.  Her chest heaving.  Their heart beats started to beat faster and faster.  Louder and louder and louder.  Their heartbeats started becoming one.  together they became one loud fast thumb, thumb, thumb.  Khushi wanted to blush and look down, but she remembered why she was there.  She took her finger that had the cream, which was the hand on the bed.  Without breaking any eye contact, she slowly and gently raised her hand.  She kept on looking into his eyes.  He was just mesmorized.  He could feel the strands of her hair touching the side of his face and his neck.  He moved one hand up and brought it to her face.  He gently touched her forehead and moved her strand of hair behind her ear. Khushi looked down.  By this time she was already applying the cream to his wound.  He put his finger under her chin and pushed it up.  She slowly looked up at his eyes again.  There was love in them, a desire for her.  She looked down again and gulped.  She slowly moved her hand down again and started to push herself up.  He tugged tighter on her waist.  She came crashing down onto his chest again.  She looked down... She fixed her hair behind her ears and gently whispered...

Khushi:  apki dawa lag chuki hai...

He looked are with amazement.  How did she do that.  Whenever anyone, also him for a matter of fact, tried to touch his wound, the pain would be unbearable.  And she again, managed to put it on without him realizing it.  

How he wished he could have kept her there with him. He sighed. She slowly got up,  and tried to fix her kameez.  She didnt even realize when her duppata got off of her.  She kept on tugging at the neck of her kameez.  Aranv had already stood up and was looking at her.  He noticed her feeling a little uncomfortable so he looked down and turned his face around.  Khushi was amazed.  Even after them being engaged, he never tried to look at her, in any state.  Respect was always the basis of their relationship. She queitly walked out of the dorm and got her duppata.  She fixed it and softly said,

Khushi:  I should be going, Tom will be coming back in five minutes.   Arnav was confused.  How would she know that.

Khushi opened the door and left.  Arnav smiled, held onto his heart.  This was where she had held it a moment back.  And this was where she lived... In his heart.  Exactly five minutes after, Tom had arrived. Arnav was even more shocked. How did khushi know that.

Tom came into the dorm and went up to arnav.

Tom:  You got ENGAGED????  I thought we were best friends.  And you couldnt tell me something this important.  Seriously...When, Who..How... What.

Arnav:  not what... But what the... Tom was not about to let go of this matter this easily

Arnav:  how did you find out?

Tom:  who cares how... But why didnt you tell me.  Huh

Arnav tried to calm Tom down. He had to be discrete. Not too much detail.

Arnav:  my parents found a girl they really liked and asked me to put a ring onto her finger. That is how and as for when, it was during the end of the holidays.  Who..umm.. Its this girl my parents really liked.  Simple.  But now my turn, how did you find out?

Tom:  minta called me and asked me to come over to her dorm immediatly.  Luckily khushi was just leaving at that time.  But what is her name. At least tell me that...

That's it, Arnav thought.  Khushi got Minta to call Tom to find out about the engagement, without taking any names.  This was all so she could come here.  He whispered to him self.

Arnav:  Of course.. That is brilliant.   He aid with a raised eyebrow.  He as amazed. 

Tom:  what the hell are you talking about, Arnav. hat is her name???  Now arnav was in a ess. What was he to say.

Arnav:  I will not tell you her name, when the time comes, i will call her over and introduce you okay.  Listen, I am really really tired.  I need to sleep.  With that, arnav quickly ran to his room before tom could ask any more questions. 

Arnav:  Shoot... He opened the door, ran back outside, got the red box of food, a spoon and ran back in.  Tom was left in amazement.

Tom started to talk to himself: Was Arnav trying to avoid me?   And that red box, where have i seen it before? 

Arnav ran to his desk, opened his laptop and quickely started to finish his food. He noticed an email.

Khushi had emailed Aish a day before.  He was amazed as to how easily khushi managed to speak to him.  She did need a friend.  And the way that arnav was behaving, she needed someone to talk to.  He initially thought of just ignoring it. But stopped.

Arnav:  if she wont tell me, maybe she will tell Aish.  I need to find out why she agreed to marry someone else.  He replied back.

Hi Khushi,

Congratulations on the engagement.  I am really happy to hear about this.  You are very lucky to be with the one you love.  Tell me more about him.  You only mentioned him onceor twice. 

But why is he mad at you?  I am sure he still loves you.  Maybe more than ever.  But what happened.  And Dulha change?  What is that all about?  You agreed to marry someone else?  Why, how? I thought you two were always more than friends.  Let me know if you want to talk.  I can come online and we can chat. Might be a little easier.

Aish.

Arnav wanted to chat with her about this.  He knew that if she emailed, she might decide not to tell him.  With chatting, it was a spontaneous thing.  Now all he had to do was wait for her reply.. 

The next morning came and khushi opened up her laptop. Finally Aish had emailed. She smiled. She did need a friend.  Maybe he could help her figure out how to solve this problem of her.

Hi Aish,

Thanks.  You have always been a true friend.  I know you are in India, so matching the timings for chatting might not be possible. But you asking and caring means a lot. Thanks.

Khushi.

Arnav woke up to the noise of the email notification.   He jumped out of bed. Rubbed his eyes and opened his laptop.  He needed to think of an excuse.  And that too fast.

Hi Khushi,

Dont worry about timings.  When a friend needs a friend, then time doesnt matter.  Plus i have taken a few days off from work. So i can easily talk to you when ever need be.  Just let me know your time.  Toronto Time.  I will figure out the rest. 

Aish.

Before khushi could close her laptop, the email arrived.  She smiled. She felt blessed to have such a caring friend. Maybe, just maybe Aish could help her out.

Hi Aish,

Man, that was fast.  Very very fast.  Haha.. I am actually a little busy this week,   classes just started and the first couple of days are the worst.  How about Saturday night?  Umm. It should be around 8 pm Toronto Time.  IF that is ok with you that is. 

Khushi,

Arnav felt a huge sigh of relief.  Finally she was going to talk to him.

Hi Khushi,

Saturday night, 8 pm Toronto Time it is. 

Aish...

There was just a couple of days to Saturday. Arnav was becoming impatient.  But he decided not to meet khushi at all. Make her eager to want to meet him, bring her to the extreme of needing advice immediatly.  The days passed by,and with each passing day, the wait became harder and harder. 

Khushi was a little shocked.  She was also becoming impatient.  Hoping to at leastget a glimpse of arnav.  Or just to be able to hear him. OR call him.  But she waited.  She texted him before, because she had to get his medicne applied.  What would be her excuse now. 

Saturday finally came.  Tom and arnav were in their dorm watching tv.  Tom noticed how arnav kept on looking at his watch. 

Tom:  what is up with you today man.  Why do you keep looking at your watch?  What is going on?

Arnav had to think of something, something fast. Something that he could excuse his eagerness with, but not give it away.

Arnav:  Actually, you know my fiancee right.  She wanted to talk to me about something very important.  She asked me to come online at 8.  She is far away right, so trying to just match up the times. 

Tom was shocked, arnav was actually anxious to talk to another girl except for khushi.  What was going on.  Tom refused to leave the dorm tonight.  Something smelled fishy, and he was going to get to the end of it.  He messaged minta that their plans for tonight were cancelled.  

Arnav signed in from 7 pm.  One hour before she said she would come online.  He hoped that maybe khushi would come online earlier.  He just could not wait any longer.  After half an hour,khushi signed in. 

Precap… Who remembers a touch.. just a small touch..:P

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome part 

Eagerly awaiting next part