Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Its a rare man who puts so much effort in romantic gestures.

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update! 

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awww soo cute I literally have tears of joy in my eyes Wonderful part Update next soonest
freezie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coderlady

Its a rare man who puts so much effort in romantic gestures.

that is very true I must say!  Men do put in effort, but I think that us females have too many higher expectations that their gestures may not seem as ….. romantic as we desire.  

freezie thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

Awww soo cuteI literally have tears of joy in my eyesWonderful partUpdate next soonest

That is such a sweet comment. Thank you very very very much.  Chalo, I will try to write one that really pulls at the heart strings a bit more... 

but.. here I will give you a spoiler.. I tried to do shayari… myself.. I had help with the last two lines, but yeah... 

Do keep commenting!  they make my day and writing more easier.. 

freezie thumbnail

Chapter 64

Beautiful Relaxing Music: Romantic Music, Piano Music, Guitar Music,Instrumental Music ★73

Suggested to put this on while reading!  Trust ME!

She took a few moments to compose herself.  The romantic music playing in the background helped her calm her racing heart.  She looked side to side, wanting to see her arnav.  She took two steps forward when another light went on in the direction that she turned her head.   The went towards it.   The light shown on a table with a small  model of a cottage on it.  She started to giggle.  She held her rose with both of her hands.  She looked down.  Gulped. He was reminding her of the cottage trip that they took.  Another light turned on and shone on the table beside it.  IT had a blanket.  A warm blanket.  She gently felt the softness of the blanket.  She looked at it closely and blushed.  She remembered the blanket that they both satunder on the beach.  That was their first time coming close to each other.  There was a frame on this table with cloth on it. She slowly lifted the cloth.  It was a picture of her.  The one that Arnav took of her at the beach at the cottage. The one where she just stood with her eyes closed infront of the sunset.  The one picture that he always used as his phones dp.  She sighed. Her eyes were about to tear again. She smiled as she remembered how arnav gave her another rose this time but with no note.  That is when arnav realized that khushi always knew it was him from their childhood. 

A two lights moved closer together to show a third table.  This time with just one mug.  She sucked in her bottom lip, and gently rubbed the tip of the mug with her hand. She blushed as she remembered how they shared their first one cup of tea together. 

She gulped, and her heart was pacing.  She tried to take deep breaths to calm her anxious nerves. 

She saw the lights from the bachpan ki table move their way down.  She turned her head.  And followed it.  It led her to a table that had two pictures on it. She opened both of the frames and saw two pictures.  One was of her family and one was his.  Both of the frames were joined.  She let out a gasp.  Her eyes became more and more moist.  They both understood and knew how much both of their families meant to each other. They lived for their families, and now both of the families were their own. She slowly slid her hand across both of the picture frames.  She sniffed. Her emotions were about to take over her. 

The lights moved slowly to the next table. She followed the light.  It stopped at a table with something different on it.  IT was a bunch of dried roses and an enveloped with notes in it.  She was confused.  She opened the notes and remembered that she had written them for him. For his birthday.  She looked at the roses.  Those were the roses that she gave to him for his birthday.  He saved them.  Her chest sank.  She took a deep breath.   Her chest was slowly heaving up and down.  Her eyes were moist.  He loved her enough to save and cherish each memory.  She opened the frame that was placed behind it.  It was a picture of them.  The lights slightly moved and shone on top of another table.  It had lit candles.  And cream.  Ointment for burns.  Her eyes widened.  She gulped and sucked in her bottom lip.  She rememberd how arnav had opened her back zipper and helped her burn marks because of the candle wax.  She closed her eyes.  Two tears slowly came out of the side of her eyes.  She saw a frame behind the candles.  She lifted the cloth.  It was a picture of them together.  From the hotel room.  She started to blush.  She turned her head around and looked everywhere.  She needed her arnav.  She wanted to run over to him and hug him. 

she heard a voice..

Arnav:  Khushi,

Her heart started to skip a beat.  It started to pound, harder and harder.  She started to breath heavily.  She closed her eyes and smiled.  She slowly turned around.  She didnt need to see him to know where he is.  Her heart would tell her where he is.  She stopped turning after a little bit.   Opened her eyes, but saw darkness.  After a moment the spot light was turned on, and ahead stood arnav.  He looked dashing. 

Black three piece suit, white dress shirt. Hair nicely styled, not gelled. His finely chisiled jaw with the perfect smile.  He had his hands in his pockets.  He just kept on looking at her.  A couple of Tears started to slowly flow down the side of one of her eyes.    She let out a sigh of relief.  She saw arnav.  Her arnav. He slowly put out his hands and brought his arms up.  He slightly tilted his head while lovingly looking at her.  She gave a big smile and started to run towards her arnav.  She ran and leaped her arms around him.  He hugged her back.  He nestled his head into the nape of her neck.  She was breathing heavily.  Trying to hold her tears back.  He felt the strength of her heart beat.  He just hugged her.  Both of them with their eyes closed.   Just sensing each other.  The feeling of completeness that they felt,only when they were together.  A few moments passed.  Arnav loosened his grib on her back.  She stood on the ground.  Cupping his face with one hand and holding the rose in the other.  She looked at him with all the love in her heart. He looked at her back.  His intense eyes had deep love for her.  Just her.  Her eyebrows furrowed and she gulped as if she was about to cry.  She bend forward and placed her forehead against his.  He knew she had been overwhelmed by all of this and just needed to sense him. 

Arnav slowly and gently whispered in his husky voice. 

Arnav:  Your heart beat.  I can feel your heart beat. 

She giggled and sighed at the same time.  She stood up and placed her hand on his chest, near his heart.  She looked at his heart.  His all so loving heart.  Which only beatted for her.  He raised his hands and wiped the tears from the side of her face.  She looked at him,and he very lovingly shook his head.   He cupped her face and slowly placed a tender kiss on her forehead.  She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in.  He let his lips caress her forehead for a few moments.  He moved back and looked at her while still cupping her face. 

Arnav: Tum kuch nahin kaho gi..

She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him. She smiled.   Closed her eyes again for a few moments and sighed deeply. He moved his hands down to her waist. He leaned in and placed is forehead onto hers.  She wrapped her hands around his neck lightly.  She started to softly whisper....

Khushi: 

Bachpan ki yaadoon kay sath gee thay hain hum. 

Tere un vadoon kay sath gee thay hain hum.

Tumhari zindagi hain hum,

Tumhari saansain hain hum, 

Tumhara chain hain hum,

Ab Sirf, tumhari hi khushi hain hum,

Teri yaadon main waqt guzaar nay ka dil cha tha hai,

Tumharahi bahoon main sama janay ka dil cha tha hai,

Dil cha tha hai kay bohot kareeb say daikhain tum hain,

Par naadaan aakhain tere kareeb aate hi bandh hogati hain. 

They both smiled.  They were close enough to feel each others heartbeat, close enough to feel the warmth of each others breath.  Close enough to know that they were one. 

They book too a deep breath, and arnav then slowly moved his head back.  He took a step back and khushi looked at him curiously.  What was he up to now.  She smiled. Whatever it was, it was from Arnav. 

He took out his hand and opened infront of her. 

Arnav: May I have this dance.  She politely obliged.  She was about to hold onto his hand when he gestured to wait.  He took the rose from her hand and went to place it on a table with the other roses.  HE came back and again opened his right hand infront of her.  She slowly and gently placed her right hand into right his.  He held her hand up and took his hand near her waist... Before he would place it, he looked, leaned into her ear and asked in his husky voice..

Arnav:  May I? 

She smiled.. Even though they had always managed to come close, he always asked.  She gently nodded her head.  He smiled..

Arnav:  Thanks...

HE very slowly and romantically slid his hand onto her bare waist. Under her sari.  She closed her eyes as she felt his hand slide to the back. She gulped.  He looked ather.  He loved seeing that affect that his touch had on her. 

Very slowly they moved to the music.  Something to the left, sometimes to the right.  But very slowly.  Ten minutes had passed.  They didnt even realize the time.  All that they did was just keep staring into each others. 

From time to time she would lower her gaze.  She would blush, lick her lips and have a slight smile placed on her lips.  He would lean in a touch the tip of his nose to hers.  She would smile.  After a little while he took her right hand that was placed in his and put it onto his shoulder.  He then slowly slid his other hand onto her right waist.  He slid both of his hands more back, pulling her in.   His left hand went more onto her back, even a bit under the sari from the back, this the other hand rest ontop of the sari. 

Khushi looked down and queitly whispered.

Khushi:  Ek baat poochon...

Arnav just looked at her lovingly.  He knew what was going to be asked. 

Khushi:  yeh sab kyon.. I mean.

Arnav: Because... I love you... He chuckled..

Khushi blushed and looked down. 

Arnav:  And also because i love to see you blushhhh..

She started to smile and giggle.  Then she bit her bottom lip.

Arnav: Aannnd..Because i love the way you bit your bottom lip..

Khushi was turning crimson red.  She started to playfully shake her head.

Khushi:  Arnav... Stop flirting...

He leaned in and whispered into her ear. 

Arnav: Abhi tho shuru kiya hai..

Khushis cheecks started to become hot.  She was red...She gulped.. She could feel her knees going weak.  She sucked in both of her lips and licked them. She cleared her throat. 

She took a deep breath then looked at him.

Khushi:  batain na.. Yeh sab kyon..

Arnav chuckled. 

Arnav:  You will have to wait just a little bit more longer...

He looked at her and reassungingly blinked his eyes.  She sighed and just continued to dance. 

Arnav looked at his watch and stopped dancing.  He turned her around.  She was a little confused what was happening.  He put his hands over her eyes.  She placed her hands on onto his. 

Khushi: Arnav..Yeh...

Arnav:  shhhh... Just come with me. 

He led her to a table on the side. 

Arnav:  dont open your eyes until i tell you to.  Okay. 

She nodded.  He went and turned on the spot light to face them.  She heard a match being lit. 

Arnav:  open your eyes. 

Khushi opened her eyes and looked down.  She smiled.  She saw a little cake.  A single small lit candle was on it.  When khushi read what was written, her eyes  became moist.

"Happy Birthday to MY dearest Khushi"

She turned and looked at him. She was surprised.

Khushi:  Its not the 13th today,

Arnav:  actually... It will be in a couple of minutes. 

Khushi smiled and looked down. She shyfully asked.

Khushi:  How did you... I mean.  When...

Arnav just smiled.

Arnav:  Sorry, i wasnt able to talk to you all weekand left yesterday without telling you either. I was acutally a little busy with this. Sorry... He tugged on his right ear with his right hand.  She had a tear escape her eye.  She hugged him. 

Khushi:  Thank you... She whispered into his ears.  While taking a deep breath he tightly hugged her. 

Arnav:  khushi, there is a minute left until midnight.  Lets cut the cake.. Hmm.

She moved back and smiled. 

She turned around and he passed her the knife.  She was about to cut it, when she gestured to him to come and cut the cake with her.  He smiled. He stood a bit behind her.  Held onto her waist with one hand and the other hand held her hand that had the knife. 

He started to sing happy birthday to her.  She smiled and they both cut the cake together.  Once she cut a slice, she took out a peice and brought it up to his mouth to feed him.  He smiled and took a small bit.  He took the same piece and fed it to her. 

Arnav:  Happy birthday khushi...

Khushi smiled..Licked her lips and tried to control her blushing. 

Arnav cleared his throat.

Arnav:  I actually... Ahem.. Have a gift for you... 

Khushi:  gift?

He nodded his head.  Looked down a bit shyly.  Closed one in and scrunched his face.  He started to scratch the back of his head. 

She seemed very surprised.  What was this gift, that arnav was nervous about....

Precap.... What do you think is the surpise???  Any guesses???

BTW How did you like my shayari.  Expect last two lines, thati got from somewhere else.  But the rest.. :D

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update! 

freezie thumbnail

I just posted it and you already commented.. wow.. that is really sweet of you!  thank you 

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awwww this is soooooo cute mushy and romantic 

Sigh when will my Arnav come to do all this for me ???

I crave to be in a relationship after reading this story of urs

Such a beautiful shayari 

Super beautiful part 

Keep updating 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The whole chapter is so poetic. I have no guesses for the gift.