Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I saw the interview and it makes no sense. 

he said he thought his career was over so he started his process to come to Canada through this friend 

first of all the only way that’s possible is if a family member sponsors you to come here. Friends can’t do that. The other ways are thru marriage, seeking asylum or come a student. You can’t just “apply” to come here. Even if it’s for a business venture then that’s a business visa they’re not gonna give you a passport lmao even people who come to Canada thru marriage have to wait 3-4 years before they can get a passport. 

how can Akshay get a passport just by applying for it ? The time period he referenced required residents of Canada to live in Canada physically for 5 years before the can apply for a passport When did he do that? I don’t  recall him taking a 5 year break ?

this is pure lies! I’m in shock at the lack of research, at least come up with a  good story 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No what you have stated is wrong.  A friend of mine applied through the points program and though it took 2 years he got his Canadian citizenship without any local sponsors and without staying there.  This was about 8 years ago though so dont know if the system has changed.  

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

what is new....Akki has been lying for years about his citizenship...from honorary citizenship to dual citizenship....shayad maaloom nahi hoga,  India doesn't allow dual citizenship....toh doh-chaar aur jhooth se kya fark padna hai.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

No what you have stated is wrong.  A friend of mine applied through the points program and though it took 2 years he got his Canadian citizenship without any local sponsors and without staying there.  This was about 8 years ago though so dont know if the system has changed.  

Akshay is talking about early 90’s - whatever system you’re talking about wasn’t around at that time 

Im also not sure how valid this is because I’ve never heard of this and I know lots of people who work in immigration 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Akshay is talking about early 90’s - whatever system you’re talking about wasn’t around at that time 

Im also not sure how valid this is because I’ve never heard of this and I know lots of people who work in immigration 

Points system is very common...basically they give u points based on ur age, education, experience etc and there are a certain number of points after which u are eligible for the green card.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Akki chahe kanadda da ho ya Punjab da. Sanu kii Lena dena. 

Why does it matter puttar.. ? 

Ni_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My husband and I moved to Canada 18 yrs ago by applying for PR ( permanent residency) without any sponsorship, got PR status based on points system within 2 yrs of applying and are now citizens here. One can apply for citizenship after living here on pr status for 3yrs and then passing a citizenship test. The rules havent changed much since then except for longer processing time.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

akki wants to get into 56" shoes  so doing all nautanki and fekugiri  😆

Edited by oyebollywood - 4 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ni_singh

My husband and I moved to Canada 18 yrs ago by applying for PR ( permanent residency) without any sponsorship, got PR status based on points system within 2 yrs of applying and are now citizens here. One can apply for citizenship after living here on pr status for 3yrs and then passing a citizenship test. The rules havent changed much since then except for longer processing time.

Thanks for the info on Canada's PR, dear! 😊

Btw, What's a citizenship test? What's the process? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ni_singh

18 years ago is 2001 

In early 90’s there was no such system. I just confirmed with Immigration Canada. 

Also Akshay doesn’t have an education and his experience wouldn’t count