Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Ohh.. Wow.. You are a medical student.. That's great... I am preparing to be one.. 

Arrey obviously.. I know that u don't know about flavors... I was joking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ ghanta pata hota hai humme... πŸ€£

I have seen it in books... And who hasn't heard of them... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Sona ka fav flavor.... Pata karo.. Pata karo.. U can probably ask suman... She was giving gyaan and all na.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh i am done with med school ❀️ now masters soonπŸ™ˆ. 

Good luck with your prep! You will ace itπŸ€—

Hain Suman se puchna padegaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh Aluuuu!!! This is so amazing part! I loved it!!! Rohit ko Kya laga sirf woh gussa rehna jaanta hai? Toh phir Sona manana jaanti hai!

That erratic breathing and boldness but with shyness coming along the way! Gosh! I'm in RoNakshi's la la land! But why didn't you show a liplock! Saare kiss dikhaya aur woh chod diya? Tum bhi CVs ki tarah berehm mat bano! πŸ˜†

But on other note this part was so much laced with that sexual tensions! I loved it Alu! Waiting for next part now, eagerly!!!! Update soon ya!

Edited by LoveAnushka - 4 years ago
Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Part 2B 

(Continued from part 2A) 

Sona dried her saree... Nd finished with the final touch up of the makeup.... Nd was setting the room right... When Rohit stepped out wearing his suite/tuxedo.. And sona turned around to his direction... This time it was sona's turn to be clean bowled... 

(Rohit's reception look) 

Sona just kept looking.. Ahan hun... She was checking out Rohit... Her husband.. Rohit slowly walked towards her... Nd when he was inches apart from her ... He bent down to her height "Sona aise hi mujhe dekte rehne ka iraada hai..." As he finished saying it.. He put his arms around her waist and brought her closer.. Sona didn't blush this time... She instead wrapped her hands around his neck.. "Aur nahi toh kya.. I am checking out my husband.. You have a problem with that.. I thought someone was saying a while back... Ki mujhe bold Sona pasand hain... Kyun dr. Surgeon bhul gaye.. " Sona said with a mischievous smile on her face....

"Nahi... Bhula nahi hoon... I thought we will save it for tonight... But since you have become so bold air romance karne ka bhi bada man hai... Toh let's forget the reception... And stay here.. And continue with our work... Hun.. Kya bolti ho.. Shuru karein phir... " Rohit replied with a smirk.. And inched closer to Sona... "Rohitttt... Pleasee.. Aaj ke liye itna kaafi hai... We have to go down... Look it's already 10 minutes past eleven.." Sona said pushing Rohit.. But Rohit's grip on her waist got stronger.. "Arrey abhi toh bada bold ban rahi thi... Abhi kya hua.. Phirse laal tamatar ban gayi"... And he winked and continued.. " Jaayenge jaayengey.. Niche jaayengey.. Par woh kya hai na reception humari hai.. Toh thoda late ho bhi jaayengey toh keh denge.. Romance karne mein busy the.. Nahi bhi bolenge toh bhi log samjh hi jaayengey... Kyun" As Rohit said it with confidence.. Sona looked at him amused.. " Rohitt.. Tum doctor kum aur besharam zyada bam gaye ho.. " Sona said it.. Struggling to get out of his grip... "Koshish bhi mat karo.. Coz I am not letting you go.. Unless you give me my penalty kiss.. And yeh jo tumhara sharam hai na.. Usko suitcase mein dalo aur phenk do bahar.. Biwi ho tum meri... Tumse kyun sharmaun mein... Time waste mat karo... Aur jaldi se mujhe penalty kiss de do.." Rohit ordered sonakshi... "Rohit.. Baat ko samjho.. Aise acha nahi lagta... Guest ko wait karwana.. Mumma ne bhi kaha tha jaldi aane ko.. And we are already late.. "Sona tried making him understand.. " Main kahaan late kar raha hoon... Tum jaldi se mujhe mera penalty kiss de do.. Aur hum chalte hain.. Technically tum guests ko wait karwa rahi ho.. Main nahi.." Rohit said with a smirk and mischievous tone... Giving in... "Acha theek hai.. Close your eyes" Sona said and like a good boy Rohit closed his eyes... Sona got her face near his... And traced her fingers from his face to his lips.. And was about to place her lips.. When they heard a louddd knock at the door... " Bhaiyaaa... Bhabhii.. Jaldi niche aao... Guests aa chuke hain.. And mumma bhi bula rahi hai.. Romance baad mein kar lena.. Abhi please niche aao" Ajit scremead from outside... Which made both Rohit and Sona startle... Sona pushed Rohit.. And opened the door.. "Haan ajit hum aa hi rahe the... " Sona replied ajit.. " Bhabhi.. Jaldi.. " Ajit said and left.. Meanwhile Rohit was super angry at ajit and muttered " Jab dekho koi na koi aa jata hai.. Beech mein.. Aur iss ajit ka toh bachpan se track record hai.. Galat time pe entry lena.. Aur sab kuch bigaadna... Iska time hi galat tha.. Jab yeh paida hua tha.. " Rohit was super pissed at ajit... But his thought process was broken by sonakshi.. " Dekha maine kaha tha na.. Koi aajayega bulane... Ab dekho kitna embarrassing hoga guests ko aise wait karwana... Especially mumma ke liye.." Sona said in concern and worry... " Arrey kuch nahi hoga.... Ab chalo.. " Rohit said to her and muttered" Waise bhi mere pyaare bhai.. Itna acha kha sa romantic mood already bigaad ke rakh diya hai.." To himself.. Sona heard him faintly.. So she asked "kuch kaha tumne".. " Nahi nahi.. Main kya kahunga... Chalo.. Ab bulava aaya hai toh jaana toh padega.." Rohit said complainingly... Sona smiled at his cuteness.. Put her hand in his... "Ab chalein.. Mr. Sulking sippy".. Sona said mischeiviously.. And earned a glare from Rohit... But they walked hand in hand.. Down.. 

At the Hall 

Veena and sukhmani ji saw Rohit and Sona coming " Lo aa gaye.. The newly weds " Veena said as she pointed towards Ronakshi... 

"Idhar aao.. Sonakshi" Veena called her.. And she went... But Rohit didn't leave her hand.. And eventually followed her... And they both reached were veena called them... "Sonakshi... Yeh hai Mrs. Singhania... Yeh humari padosi hain.. Aur inke husband ka import export ka business hai.. " She introduced sonakshi to..her.. And sona smiled at her.. But what she noticed was rohit's hands entwined with sonakshi.. "Yeh dekhiye veena ji.. Aapka beta toh abhi se.. Apni biwi ke pallu se bandh gaya hai" Mrs. Singhania said in a taunting way.. Which didn't go down well with sonakshi.. So she tried freeing her hand.. But rohit's grip just got stronger.. " Woh kya hai na mrs. Singhania.. Mujhe meri wife ke haath bohat pasand hain...kaafi soft hain..... Aur main isse bohat pyaar bhi karta hoon.. Unlike your husband... Who is flirting around with young chicks" Rohit said sternly and assertively... And Mrs. Sighania's face turned pale... "Enjoy karne aayi hain... Enjoy kijiye... Aapko mere aur mere biwi ke beech aane ki zaroorat nahi hai... Kyun aap bekaar mein apna.. Aur bakiyon ka mood spoil kar rahi hain.." Rohit again gave it back to her... And mrs. Singhania.. Just left from there silently.. Veena just smiled at Rohit... And went to attend other guests... Sona's eyes had tears.. Rohit wiped it.. "Dusre kya kehta hain.. Usse humare rishte pe koi farak nahi padna chahiye.. Samjhi tum.. Now come on smile" Rohit said lovingly to his wife.. And sona nodded and smiled... Just then Rohit's childhood friend arrived.. "Heyyyaa Rohittt....... Aakhir tune shaadi kar hi li.. " Anurag shouted.. From the door... And came and hugged him... Rohit hugged him with a wide smile..they broke the hug.. "Sona.. Isse milo.. Yeh hai mere bachpan ka dost Anurag.... Hum dono ne bachpan mein milke kaafi kuch shataniyaan ki hai.. And he is my best crime partner..Maine tumhe bataya tha na..." Rohit put his arm around Anurag.. And introduced him to sona.. Sona forwarded her hand "Nice to meet you Anurag... " Anurag shaked her hand.. "Nice to meet you too bhabhi... U look really pretty.." Anurag said to Sona... " Thank you so much... Waise Rohit kehta rehta aapke baare mein.." Sona replied with a warm smile.. "Aap.. Srsly bhabhi... You can call me tum.. And Anurag is fine.. .. Aur yeh banda mujhe yaad bhi karta hai.. Good to know" Anurag looked at Rohit and smiled playfully at him  .... And Rohit punched him at the stomach... "Acha.. You idiot.. Shaadi mein bulaya tha.. Toh you didn't come aur ab nautanki kar raha hai... " Rohit complained... " Arrey yaar sorry kaha na... I was stuck up... Yeh clients kabhi kabhi dimaag kharab kar dete hain... But look.. Now I am here..  " Anurag cheered him up... "Waise bhabhi.. Aapne iss bandar se.. Shaadi kaise kar li.. Acha shaadi chodo... Aapne isse pyaar kaise kar liya.. Itna nakchada hai yeh.. " Anurag pulled rohit's leg.. "Acha toh main ab nakChada hun..." Rohit made a grumpy face... "Aur nahi toh kya.. Abhi dekh shakal teri.. Ekdum grumpy bandar... Bhabhi must have a lot of patience in her to tolerate a mad person like you " Anurag again made Rohit irritated and Sona was enjoying their cute banter... And just then Anurag hi fied with Sona... "Hogaya devar bhabhi ka mazak udana... " Rohit asked sarcastically.. "Nahi nahii abhi kahan... Abhi toh bhabhi ko aur bhi tumhari embarassing kahaniyaan sunani baaki hai.." Anurag winked at Rohit ... And went and stood next to Sona.. Just then pooja came with a file towards Rohit.. " Rohit yeh kisi patient ki important file hai.. Jo Dr.batra ne tumhe review karke abhi urgently bhejne ko kaha hai... " Pooja handed over the file and went to attend some of her friends... " Rohit tum yeh file review kar lo.. Main jaake mumma, papa.. Baaki guests se milke aati hoon... Tum apna kaam khatam karke aa jana" Sona told him... And he agreed... "Bhabhi.. Main bhi aapke saath chalta hoon.. Iss bandar ke kisse sunata hoon aapko " Anurag told Sona... And earned a playful hit from Rohit... Anurag put his hand around Sona in a friendly way... And accompanied her... Leaving Rohit to review his file... And Rohit smiled.. Seeing Sona starting to gel with his life... 

Sona, Anurag were having a fun time... Sona was continuously laughing listen to the stories being animatedly narrated by Anurag... And just then Ajit, pooja come... " Omggs... Anurag.. Aaj tumhare darshan karne ko mil gaye... Aaj pakka suraj pashchim se nikla hoga " Ajit said.. And hified with pooja... " Nahi ajit... Yeh sab bhabhi ke wajah se... Humari bhabhi hai hi itni popular ki sab unse milne daude chale aate hain... Warna humari aisi kismat kahaan.. " Pooja replied ajit winking at him... " Acha beta... Ab mere saath bhi nautanki karoge tum dono.. " Anurag playfully held both their ears... " Acha.. Acha.. Theek hai.. Theek hai.. Sorry.. Kaan toh chodo..  " Ajit and Pooja complained... "Bhabhi yeh Anurag hai na... Jaise dikhta hai.. Sweet innocent sa.. Aisa bilkul nahi hai.. " Ajit started off... And all four of them were now indulged in a fun filled discussion... She just smiled at their friendship... Some where she was reminded of pulki and pari.. But then she didn't get emotional... She got involved in their discussion.. And felt home...away from home... 

After a while... Veena came and called her over... To make her meet with few more guests.. And the three of them made sure they were around her.. To make her feel comfortable... And all the guests veena was introducing to sonakshi... Ajit and Pooja were giving her all the details and their relation with them... And Anurag was constantly adding humour to the conversations... She had met almost half of the guests.. With three of them by her side... As if she was walking with an army by her side... But she felt home... They made her feel completely their part... Time started to pass by... And Sona was now aquainted with almost all the guests ... But she was missing Rohit now..Her eyes started looking for him.. Anurag sensed her.. "Rohit ko miss kar rahi ho bhabhi..... I will just call him" Anurag slightly whispered .. And Sona smiled and noded at him Anurag searched for his phone but realised it was ajit as he had given him to put it on charging... So he decided to go and call Rohit himself... And he left.. Now Pooja accompanied sonakshi to make her meet with her friends... 

Meanwhile...in the study... Rohit had just finished reviewing the file... And was coming down.. When group of his foot ball friends came in.. " Rohittt mere bhai... Shaadi karli tune... Waise humne dekha teri actresss biwi ko.. Woh sonakshi..".. And they pointed at sonakshi..who was standing with Pooja and her friends... She was clearly  visible to Rohit..they continued... " Kaafi hot aur sexy lag rahi sonakshi... Yeh tv actresses hoti hi aisi hain.. Apni khubsurat body se sabko attract kar leti hain.. " One of them told in a very sultry and disgusting way... Rohit controlled... Trying not to create a scene... "Haan sahi keh raha hai tu... Look at her.. Warna balon ko aise bun mein baandh ke..  Apna milky white skin dikhana zarroori thodi hai... " Another one commented in a similar disgusting way... By that time Anurag had reached... And he heard the convo... Seeing Rohit seething in anger... He came and held him... But then the damage was already done... " Enough... " Rohit shouted... Making all of them shiver... It was audible only to them... Coz down there was slighgt music... Playing.. So no one paid much attention... But Sona did look up... But she saw Anurag with him... So she let him be..  

" Enough I say.. " Rohit repeated.. " Meri biwi hai woh... Aage ek aur lafz apne iss gande zubaan se nikala na... Yahin maar dalunga.. Kaminey saale.. " Anurag tried calming him down... But Rohit's anger levels had reached the maximum... "Tum jaise ghatiya ladkon ke wajah se hi.. Auraton pe ghinone zurm hote hain..... Apni soch ko saaf karna seekho pehele... Fir batana ladkiyon ko kaisi kapde pehne chahiye... Gawaar saale.... Sharam aati hai mujhe tumhe apna dost bulate hua...  Apna ghatiya soch lo... Aur dafa ho jao yahaan se... Aur haan khana kha ke jaana... Khaas tum logon ke liye... Soch saaf karni ki davayi milayi hai usmein... Kal subah tak shayad iss duniya mein rahogey bhi nahi... " Rohit almost killed them with his words.... "Before I use my hands to throw all of you out... Just leave "... And they fleed... Knowing very well their condition if they stayed one extra minute up... 

Anurag calmed down Rohit " Rohit jo hua bhool ja... Niche chal... Bhabhi miss kar rahi hai... She is been attending everyone... For almost two hours now.. " Anurag made Rohit understand... " Pata nahi yaar koi.. Yeh kyun nahi samjhta... Koi uss actress ke piche.. Ek aam ladki ko kyun nahi dekh pata... Sonakshi hai woh... Sab usse sirf parvati ke naam se jaante hain... No one actually knows who she is... You know she is just like any another normal girl... Usko bhi ek normal ladki ki tarah  Log kyun nahi dekte... Actress hai... Par woh uska kaam hai... Their life is soo difficult... Privacy bhi nahi milti aur naki security... Because of these creepy monsters our society has.. " Rohit confided in Anurag... " Exactly Rohit... Woh duniya ke liye parvati ka kirdaar nibhati hai... She is not what she potrays to the world... She also has the same desires and aspirations which any normal girl would have... But more than the world.... It's important for you to look through her soul.... Be her strength of support and stand by her side in toughest of situations... Coz no one knows her better than you... Jahaan usse puri duniya parvati ke kirdaar ke liye pyaar karti hai..  Wahin Tu usse uske liye pyaar karta hai... Only you could see the real sonakshi.... And that's what makes your love for her true... And priceless.. Be by her side always... And never let her down.. " Anurag made Rohit understand... And brought a smile to his face... 

" Waise.. Kaafi kuch jaan gaya Tu.. Sonakshi ke baare mein... Sirf kuch ghanton mein... Nice.. " Rohit said with that bit of jealousy... " Kyun jealous feel ho raha hai... Ki tere alawa aur bhi koi usse samjhane laga hai.. " Anurag winked at him.... And Rohit punched him again in his stomach.. " Saale bhabhi hai teri... " And he hugged him.... " Thank you thank you so much... For making Sona feel so comfortable... " Rohit obliged... " Chal pagal... Apne dost ko sorry bolega.. " Anurag broke the hug... And they both smiled... " Ab bromance khatam ho gaya ho toh.. Let's go down.... Bhabhi kaafi der se wait kar rahi hai tera.. I m sure she must be tensed by now..." Anurag reminded Rohit... And they both went down..... 

Rohit saw Sona... Now with his dad And his friends.. And seeing her smile and feel comfortable.. Rohit heaved a sigh of relief ... And looked at Anurag... And Anurag gave him a knowing smile... 

Rohit called ajit over... And whispered something in his ear... And soon the lights went off... 

(To be continued) 

Precap : No precap... Just surprises... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ok guys... This is part 2B ... Do let me know in the comments... The scene which you loved the most... And also your thoughts on the story so far...  Waiting eagerly to read all your comments... 

Love, alisha πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago
Little-things thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAnushka

Oh Aluuuu!!! This is so amazing part! I loved it!!! Rohit ko Kya laga sirf woh gussa rehna jaanta hai? Toh phir Sona manana jaanti hai!

That erratic breathing and boldness but with shyness coming along the way! Gosh! I'm in RoNakshi's la la land! But why didn't you show a liplock! Saare kiss dikhaya aur woh chod diya? Tum bhi CVs ki tarah berehm mat bano! πŸ˜†

But on other note this part was so much laced with that sexual tensions! I loved it Alu! Waiting for next part now, eagerly!!!! Update soon ya!

Awwie.. Anushka... Thank you so much.. I m so happy that you liked it... And good to see you back.. I missed you.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@ bold : 🀣 πŸ€£ Cvs ki tarah beherem... Nahi.. But sabr ka phal meetha hota hai... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Updated with the next part... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„ do read and let me know... Your best part...!! Will update the last part shortly... 

Love, Aluuu.. 😘😘❀️

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon

Little-things thumbnail

PART 3A

As the lights went off... "Now I would request the couple of the evening.. My dear brother and my ever so beautiful and loving bhabhi.. To do a dance together" Ajit announced... And Sona was taken aback.. She was nit prepared for this... Everyone in the room clapped... Rohit approached her.. And like a thorough gentleman.. He kept his hand forward.."May I dance with my wife.. Mrs. Sonakshi Rohit Sippy" And she gave her hand to him... " Rohitt.. Yeh kya hai.. I was not prepared for this" Sona complained.. "Shhh.. Just look into my eyes.. And the steps will follow.. Just drown in the moment with me sona " And With Rohit's such lovely request.. She couldn't deny... The song played... 

Tere dar pe aake tham gaye, Naina namazi ban gaye

Ik dooje mein yun dhalke, Aashiq anayat ban gaye

Main aur tum

Rohit swirled Sona and brought her to him... Sona just kept looking at him.. There eyes locked with each other... Each word of the song depicting rohit's feelings.. He swiftly let go off Sona and twirled her.. And bent down on his knees in front of her.. Surrendering himself to her... They indulged in themselves forgetting the outer world.. 

Kaisi dil lagayi kar gaye, Rooh ki rubaayi ban gaye

Khaali khaali dono thhe jo, Thoda sa dono bhar gaye

Main aur tum

Yes.. Just as the lyrics.. They were little empty without each other and now their hearts are beating together.. And now life seemed complete to both of them... Rohit lifted Sona. In  air.. And twirled with her.. As he put her down... He opened her hair... Making it fall over her back.. 

Chalo ji aaj saaf sa kehta hoon

Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyaar hai

Yunhi nahi mein tum pe jaan deta hoon

Mujhe tumse pyar hai 

As the lyrics declared his love to the entire world... He pulled her to him and she hit him on his chest... He hugged her from behind.. And whispered.. "I love you sonaaa... And just you.. Mujhe tumse pyaar hai" Sona smiled through her eyes... And just then the female part of the song started.. 

Haa.. Haa..

Ek tum, Ek main

Teeja mangu kya khuda se

Dil doon, jaan du

Kya doon itna bata de

Tera mera rishta hai

Sanson se bhi naazuk  

Sona got out of his grip turned towards Rohit.. She kept her hands on rohit's neck sideways.. Went behind him..And hugged him from behind.. And swayed along with the music.. 

Tum sa, hum sa

Koi dooja na hoga na hua re

Do dil sa ik seene mein hain

Jaise Main aur Tum

Ab dono hum ik jeene mein hain

Jaise Main aur Tum 

Word by word as the lyrics went.. It depicted them... Like them there was no one.. Nor there will be anyone.. Now their souls are entwined with each other forever..... Rohit got Sona to his front .. And she bent forward.. As Rohit leaned on to her till her neck...and bent down..  And then again the male part of the song started.. 

Jaan se zyaada chaha tumko piya re

Har pal, har dum

Hum dum tumko jiyaa re

Aaj saaf  kehta hoon 

Rohit slowly brought Sona to a standing position.. Holding her by her waist... And she swiftly turned towards him.. And their eyes locked again.. Rohit bent down up to sona's neck and pecked her slightly which she could only feel.. And no one could notice... 

Yunhi nahi mein tum pe jaan deta hoon

Sona turned her back towards Rohit and Rohit traced his fingers over her hand and kept slid his hands underneath sona's saree and hugged her... Sona flet shiver down her spine..and closed her eyes..Rohit now pulled out Sona of the hug and lifted her in his arms straight in air..

Mujhe tumse pyaar hai

And as the song reached its end.. Rohit slowly put Sona down... He could sense her racing heart beats and he could see her blushing face in the spot light.. And the open hairs strand Which adorned her face but distracted Rohit to see his wife's pretty face ..so he pushed it behind her ear... And Sona was already blushing profusely... That she hid her face in his chest... 

As the lights came off... There was loud roar of claps.. And Rohit and Sona broke the hug.... Rohit could still see Sona breathing heavily.. And the blush still on her cheecks... And she almost ran away from the place excusing herself... She saw a waiter taking a glass of water... And she called him... He handed her the glass of water.. And she gulped it down... Still blushing hard.. So she went towards the open area.. To calm herself down... 

Meanwhile.. Everyone surrounded Rohit.. And all were praising Rohit for his dancing skills... But Rohit's eyes were searching only for sonakshi... And he could find her no where... Before he could go in search of her.. "Kya baat hai bhai.. Kya dance kiya aapne... And what choice of song... Superb.. Waise kaafi romantic toh ho aap.. " Ajit said mischeivieouly... And Rohit just smiled and muttered "phirse galat timing" .. His mind... Still looking for Sona " Haan yaar Rohit.. Apne college fest ya school ke dance competition mein bhi aisa dance nahi kiya tune.. I didn't know bhabhi ka itna zyada asar hai tujhpe.. Pehle hi bhagwaan ko bolke sonakshi bhabhi ko tere zindagi mein la leta..." Anurag too joined in the leg pulling session along with Ajit... "Waise bhabhi hai kahaan.. Dance ke baad dikhi hi nahi mujhe.." Pooja asked an already desperate Rohit.. " Haan na pooji.. Main bhi tab se usse hi dhoond raha hoon.. Dikh hi nahi rahi mujhe" .. As soon as Rohit complained.. Realisation dawned upon him at the words he just spoke.. And a blush crept over his checks... " Woww... The Rohit sippy is blushing... Now this is news... Puri mumbai ko pata chalna chahiye.. " Ajit and Anurag said in unison... But veena came to her son's rescue... "Badmassh ho tum teenon ke teeno... Satana band karo rohit ko.. Aur jaao dekho.. If guests have eaten their food or not.. " Veena ordered them and they left... But after walking some distance... They turned behind.. And laughed out loud... And got a glare from veena... So they went giggling among themselves... "Rohit.. Maine sonakshi ko open area mein jaate hua dekha... " Veena informed  Rohit and gave him a warm smile... "Humesha aise hi khush rehna.. Aur usse bhi khush rakhna" Veena blessed him... And Rohit just hugged his mom and gave her his best smile... And quickly went to his sona... 

(To be continued.. ) 

Ok guyss... I thought.. I would complete it in this part... Par yaar inn dono ke baare mein likhna chalu karti hoon... It just goes on and on... So I am really sorry the last and final part will be part 3B ... which I will upload tmr.. I thought I would complete the story today... But the way it has extended... I will update it tmr.. πŸ˜‰ Really sorry.. 

Till then enjoy reading... And let me know your best moment from the Story... And how did you like the story... I m really excited to read all your comments.. 

Stay tuned.. 

Love, Alisha.. 

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't mind extra parts tbh πŸ˜‰. Anyway the update was awesome
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update

Love it